Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bless A Fantasy

"She imagined a strong faceless, speechless, figure behind him"

6
4 Comments 4
8.6k Views 8.6k
817 words 817 words
It always amazed her when she thought about the strong urge he had for release. Of course, she had always been this way too, or at least for as long as she could remember.

Closing her eyes, she felt herself pulse from the nights sex and thought about her man and how she loved to be with him. His sexuality was constant and soothing. She had just learned to touch him and take him from the base of his cock and jack the hardness in to him. This made her smile and excited to think she could stroke her way to another type of happiness for him. She had mastered the suck and fuck with her mouth but not until now had she felt her hand jack his shaft to orgasm.

The orgasms he gave her that night still rang through her body as she smiled and melted into bed. Her mind wandered to the act she had preformed that night. He liked what she had done. Another thought popped in her head. She knew another man could jack with expertise. A threesome was formed in her mind and the thought moved her to orgasm.

If there was another behind him reaching around and holding his manhood, jacking with knowledge she could back into his fire hard dick and feel the fullness of him. Knowing how hard he'd be, she held her cunt and squeezed quietly. The other man was for him, even though she knew he would not find it in good taste. She wanted an expert to take him to another place while she reaped the benefit of his hard cock. She imagined a strong faceless, speechless, figure behind him, working. She saw her man's face full of amazement and heard the sounds he'd make as he slammed into her full bodied, his blood red cock held perfecty by an expert.

She also knew he didn't want it in the ass. But she wanted someone behind him who could do it well. Smiling at her pervertness, she wanted to see a man take him. She wanted to hear his cries of ecstasy. She wanted the hard fuck and overflow of his hot cum in her body as he got it. She saw it all in her mind now. A man hard behind him. Her love harder, his shaft in her all the way up to his balls. His balls hard, a part of his shaft opening her wet cunt. She'd turn to watched his face.

Samantha_gomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_gomez

His eyes closed, his concentration there using every muscle and brain cell to get what he could from it.

She knew the man would enter his ass. Removing his hand from the cock, he'd wet his own and touch the place in front of him. Gently a rub and then entry with a wet finger. She felt her man grow inside of her and knew what was happening to him. There was no resistance in him. The sweat poured from his body and hers, as the cool one behind entered with his cock reaching in front, regaining control of her man's cock, jacking him away from her and into himself.

The man went deep and slow and held him there. She pressed into them and felt them one, tight and bound together. Beginning, the waves washed over her and wet flowed. She knew he would explode his cum into her. Two hands reached her nipples and used them to pull the three together. Pressed in to her man she felt him spasm. She knew the man was in him completely and felt the tear of the cock shoved in her. Letting go, the wet spilled down their legs.

She knew the man she loved, always in control, would wait for his and take what they were giving him. She felt the one behind begin to work in and out of her man. Slowly jacking ever so lightly the precious hard on she loved, the other giving another experience. Loosening his grip, he worked softly and completely. Out to tip and back in, he loosened the ass.

Her love's legs began to shake as he relaxed into the thrusts. The probe worked a miracle in him. He felt the cock rub inside and touch him in a place far forward where he'd never been touched. It shot straight through him. He felt it in his balls and in his cock. She felt it in her body as he shook and and came pounding in to her.

Taking her hand from herself, she wondered if she had been bad to think of this. After all, the thoughts were selfish in she wanted him hot for herself. She thought she should have made the one behind a beautiful woman for her man. But then, thought, no way he's mine. She knew why she choose the way she did. It was for the expertise.

Published 
Written by myself
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments