Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Calling Party Of Three – Part Two

"We've Always Wanted To Bring In Another Partner - Again"

20
15 Comments 15
10.2k Views 10.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Written By Poppet: ForLushStories ONLY! There Is A First Time For Everything – Part One


Oh yes, we’re back for round two, can you handle it? I’m sure you can. I know I am about to. I’m sure by now you've took the journey with me and Ryan that we had with Chris. That was fun and exciting, wasn't it? If you haven’t, then stop reading and go read the first one! If you have then let’s move on and get this show on the road, we’re about to explore the desires we want with a FFM threesome. Ready? Let’s go then.

It has been about 6 months since our night with Chris and exploring having a third partner in bed with us. Both Ryan and I enjoyed it very much so. I've gotten to know more of Chris and have become a good friend. We've not had another night with him again though. We don’t want to make it a routine thing. Ryan and I were in bed last night and we were talking about bringing in a female to the mix and this got me thinking of who I wanted to join us. I knew all along whom I wanted. I've even told her about it. She’s excited to join us.

Her name is Samantha and she is 26. She is 5’7” and 134 pounds with thick red hair and perky little breasts. She is really pale white with freckles and gray colored eyes. And like me keeps her pussy freshly waxed. A little reminder of myself and Ryan, I am 5’5” and am about 120 pounds; I have long light brown hair with deep dark brown eyes that are almost black. I have a dark tanned skin; my breasts are a fair size I think. I’m a 32C. Ryan on the other hand is 6’3” and rounds out at 165 pounds, he is lean and slender. He keeps his black hair short just enough to run my fingers through, he has baby blue eyes. His cock is a little over 7 inches and 2 inches wide.

It’s Friday night and Ryan is at a work dinner. I invite Samantha over for dinner with me and talk about what we’re going to do. She feels more comfortable playing mostly with me and me with her. She rather let Ryan play with me. I think she is a little shy. We lay a blanket out on the living floor tossing some pillows down to make it more comfortable. I light a fire to set the mood and play some music for the hell of it. I know how much we've wanted to do this.

Samantha and I strip down and get ready for Ryan to come home. When he finally does stroll in his jaw drops and looks at both of us taking off complete guard. I of course didn't tell him that I had this planned just like he didn't.

“Hi baby. You've finally got home; we were going to start without you any minute. You've got good timing... I want you to meet Sam. She is a friend of mine from work. Sam, this is Ryan.”

“H...Hi Ryan… It’s nice to meet you.”A shy blush covers the cheeks of Sam as she looks at him her nipples hard as rocks.

“Isn't she beautiful, baby? I think she is a good choice. We’ll have fun with her. Now come in your making it cold in here. Look at Sam’s nipples, so hard.”I say as I reach over and tug on one. She moans out her blush growing deeper.

“I think your way wins over mine, Harper. You totally caught me off my game. Well played baby.”

“I thought so. I like winning.”

He comes in shutting the door; he begins to undress before coming down to the floor with us in front of the fire. I kiss him deeply before turning to look at Sam who is caressing her own breasts. She is clearly enjoying what we have started between the three of us, as am I. I lay down on the blanket resting my head on one of the pillows. I have Sam come and straddle my face, I part her pretty pink lips apart with my fingers and suckle her clit into my mouth quickly given her no chance to get use to my touch. I take her off guard and she moans out. Ryan moves down to lie between my legs and starts to kiss gently on my thighs and mound. He teases me slowly unlike what I’m doing to Sam. I can feel her grind her pussy onto my face while I suck on her clit. She gets so wet, so fast for me. I let out low moans while my tongue flicks and caresses her clit. Ryan slips his tongue into my slit and takes my clit into his mouth and chews on it lightly sliding a finger inside me hooking it upwards and fingers me deeply finding my g-spot with no issues.

I grind my hips into him, I hold onto Samantha’s hips pulling her body closer to me while I eat her pussy. She tastes like heaven; her sweet juices drip down into my throat. I move my tongue down and into her hole. She starts to ride my face like a cock. I tongue fuck her tight pussy while Ryan does the same to me. Sam and I’s moans are all you can hear between the fire place cracking and the low sound of the music in the back ground. It doesn't take long for Samantha to cum for me. I drink her juices with ease, the taste and reaction I get from her sends me into an orgasm as Ryan fucks my tight pussy with one finger and his tongue.

When our orgasms finish Sam climbs off my face and has Ryan move so she can have a taste of me. Ryan takes this with stride moving to take her place where she once sat and slide his cock into my mouth, a lot like he had when Chris was fucking me. This time though he isn't as fast and deep at first. He allows me to take control and suck his cock. His eyes locked on mine while I suck on his thick shaft. I can feel the veins in cock throbbing so hard. I suck and tug on him deeply, teasing him hard as he growls at me. He knows I’m teasing him, daring him to take control but he doesn't not yet anyway.

I can feel Sam at first just tease my pussy with her fingers, she is soaking her hand in my juices. She runs her fingers from my clit down to my hole and back up again. She is teasing me as badly as I am teasing Ryan. She slides her hands under me placing a pillow to lift me higher now. I let out a soft moan enjoying the angle as she begins to suckle on my clit. I can tell she is hungry for my tight little pussy. Her tongue glides over my smooth waxed pussy. I love nothing more than having a smooth bald perfect little pussy for my man and in this case for Sam.

Her mouth goes from my clit down to my hole skimming by pass it down over to my ass. I let out a gasp as best as I can with a mouth full of cock. I feel her toy lightly with my hole. I push myself towards her a little wanting it. I enjoy the softness of her tongue toying with my ass. She takes the cue and caresses and licks at it. She can taste the juices of all my excitement that has dripped down. She moans softly as she begins to take me in fully. I start to suck on Ryan a little faster feeling the overwhelming pleasure of her mouth on me. He lets out a groan at the sudden change of pace and leans forward a bit to allow me to suck him down to the hilt. His balls resting on my chin he stays balls deep in my mouth. I out stretch my tongue and begin to lick on his balls. I can feel them go from soft to stiff in a second when I do. He growls out at me looking into my eyes as I grin up best I can at him. I let out a long low hum to tease the head of his cock that is deep in my tight throat. I know that if I let the hum go low enough it’ll vibrate my lips and tease his balls also. It does when his eyes slam shut for a long moment as he growls again at me.

That’s all it takes for him to begin to fuck my throat now. He takes full control of my mouth fucking me deeply. I let out a moan that is so full of lust I can’t help but shake. My entire body wants it all. Sam moves up and knows what will happen. She latches onto my clit and sucks as hard as she can. I let out a near scream of pleasure and feel the undeniable feeling of an orgasm burst from me. She shoves a finger deep into me and forces me to cum around her finger. She fucks me hard and fast with her finger deep in me, her mouth sucking hard the releasing for a long moment then sucking hard again. It makes my orgasm so hard I can hardly breathe, which Ryan takes on and forces me to suck on his cock even more. The moans of my orgasm have sent him into a frenzy of greed while fucking my throat.

When I know my orgasm passes I suck a lighter on Ryan’s cock and he slows down so he doesn't cum just yet. Samantha shivers and I grin at her pulling her down onto the ground having her lay for me.

“I think it’s about time I fuck you, Sammy girl.”

“Mmm please do, Harper. I've been looking forward to this for a long time coming.”

“That won’t be the only thing coming tonight.”I muse lightly with a cocky grin.

“Ha-ha.

StevenTayler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StevenTayler

You’re awful Harper. You’re such a tease.”

“This much I know. Just ask Ryan!”

She turns to Ryan, blushing lightly. We all know the answer but he answers anyways.

“Of course she is. It’s one of the reasons I keep her around.”

“Is that right Mister?”I purr

“One of them, Baby... It’s just one of them.”

“You’ll have to tell me the others later on then.”I flash him a smile before looking at Samantha with a devilish grin.

I take out one of the toys she brought from home. It’s a thick long flesh looking cock. It’s a vibrating one that has a spinning device that makes it feel even more like a real cock when inside her. I move between her legs. I proper her up on two pillows making her lower end up high for me. Her red hair splayed out around her making her look so beautiful against the fire place light. Ryan moves off to the side stroking his cock for now, I move to lick her clit lightly. She squeals out a moan, I giggle and do it again hearing her squeal out for me once more. I can feel how wet she is for me, I part her legs open for me. I slide the head of her toy at her entrance and begin to slowly push. I can see how tight she is while pushing in; her walls cling hard to the toy. I work it in slowly as she bites her lower lip. I quiver lightly loving being from this angle, which I've never done before.

Once I had the toy in, I started working her a little making sure she was ready enough for me to start fucking her. She has her eyes closed and is moaning softly from just the simplest touches. I come down and suckle on her clit while I move the shaft of her toy in and out of her. I haven’t turned it on just yet wanting to prolong the tease. She is quivering in delight under me for the sudden sharp sensation of her toy.

My mouth is sucking on her clit hard, while I move the toy in and out of her a little faster now. I like the idea of fucking her with a toy. I suddenly flick on the vibration to full force and she howls out a yelping moan bucking her hips up at me while I suck faster and deeper on her, the toy moving quickly in and out of her. I see Ryan playing with himself, I know how turned on her is at seeing two girls fucking. I think he even likes the idea even more knowing it’s me being one of the girls. It doesn't take long for Sam to blow into her first orgasm. She comes so hard for me; she soaks her toy, my hand, my mouth and the pillows below her. She begs me not to stop and I have no intentions of slowing down.

Ryan comes over to us at this point; I move to get onto my knees. I lift my hips inward allowing my ass to push upwards; I expose my dripping honey soaked pussy for him. He leans down and bites my ass on both sends making me moan out for him. The moans tease Sam’s little nub while he does. He moves to lick his tongue from my clit from behind all the way up to my ass crack and back down again. I can’t help but shiver and quake to his teases. He kneels up behind me, He places his cock right at my ass and I inhale and am about to object until he moves the head of his cock down over my slit and back up again. I can feel the head of his cock hitch over my clit every time he passes by it.

“Fucking hell, Ryan! You’re killing me baby. Please just fuck me already, please!”

“What’s wrong baby? I just saw you tease the bloody hell out of Sam here, I can’t do the same to you?”

“Mmm that’s not fair. Please baby. I want to feel you inside me.”

“Come on now, Ryan. Give the girl what she wants; she is fucking me so good. Now do the same to her.”

“I like that you girls know what you want.”

“Well, I know what I want baby. I want you thick cock inside me. Now please fuck me!”

With those words he takes me by the hips and with one massive blow he thrusts into me hard. Every last inch of his cock rails into me so hard it takes my breath away. I let out a yowling moan of desire for the man I love. He doesn't pull out but takes me hard by the hips and grinds his cock into me so deeply. I start fucking Sam again, this time I turn on the device that rotates around inside her sending her into her own lost space. I let my tongue just barely flick over her clit to tease her. My toes point even while on my knees, I feel Ryan’s cock grinding further into me. He doesn't let up on me for a long moment again; he moves on hand to move around in front of me and finds my clit. He massages it lightly with his fingers while he slowly starts to fuck me. He’s rocking his hips in and out of me and as he does this, I begin to do the same to Sam.

Samantha is playing with her breasts, her eyes are closed and she is moaning for me. I can tell she is in utter bliss feeling me please her. She lifts her hips upwards and I begin to suck a little harder on her clit while moving the toy further into her. Ryan is softly moaning behind me as he leans down over and kisses on my back. He knows that my back is my magic spot and makes me turn to putty. I have a hard time keeping forced on Sam while Ryan fucks and teases me.

“You’re playing evil with me, Baby... That isn't fair, not at all.”

“No one ever said I was ever fair, love. You know this. Now don’t stop fucking Sam, It’s a nice view.”

“Mm yes, please don’t stop. I want to cum for you again, Harper.”

Sam’s eyes flick open as she smiles at us both. She keeps her eyes on us now watching Ryan fucking me. I begin to shake my head side to side with her clit between my teeth sucking lightly. She lets out a whimpering moan, her hips buck up once more feeling her orgasm hard around her toy, sucking it deeper into her pussy. Seeing this, seeing the affect I have on her sends me over the edge. I begin to orgasm with her. I can feel my walls suck Ryan’s cock deeper into me just like Sam was doing to her toy. Both our moans over flow the room and Ryan can’t hold back. He grunts hard and gives me two hard long thrusts before filling me with his thick hot seed. He keeps his cock deep inside me until he is done with his orgasm.

When all of us have finished our orgasms, I slide Sam’s toy out of her pussy watching her tight hole close tight. I turn to face Ryan; I take his cock into my mouth and begin to suck on him gently. I want to clean him. I suck softly as he runs his fingers through my hair gently. I purr lightly for his touch. He moans ever so lightly enjoying his tongue bath. When I’m done I lie down. I can feel how spent I am and Ryan takes me into his arms. Sam grins and climbs over to me, parting my legs and licks me clean of Ryan’s seed. She eats me clean, sucking and licking on my pussy. I kiss Ryan deeply while she does. Between his lips on me and hers on my pussy I orgasm again from the pleasure. It makes me blush how easily I orgasm that time but makes Sam smile. She comes up and cuddles up with me as Ryan holds me close.

We spend a few hours talking and enjoying each other’s company. I tell Samantha about how we had done this a few months ago with a man. I tell her all about Chris and her interests are peeked. I can’t help but giggle. I promise her I will set up a double date for the four of us some time to introduce them. She is happy and dresses and heads out.

Ryan and I stay there in the living room, in each other’s arms. We embrace in a kiss and I purr for him while he strokes my back gently with his finger tips.

“Is it everything you hoped for, baby?”He asks in a low tired voice.

“It is and was everything I hoped for. I’m grateful that we trust each other enough to do something so exciting. However I don’t know if I’ll ever have the desire to do it again. We had the experience with both a male and a female and that’s all we can ask for.”

“Mm yeah, I’d have to agree with you, love. Though I think if things work out with Samantha and Chris we might end up in a foursome.”

“ Wouldn't that be something? I wouldn't hold my breath on that though. If it happens, it happens but I’m happy with just you. You’re still the best I've ever had, Ryan.”

“I can say the same, Kitten. That’s for damn sure.”

With that he kisses my forehead, picking me up, we go to our bedroom falling asleep in each other’s arms. Later on we did have that double date with Samantha and Chris. They hit it off immediately. We've all joked about having a foursome, though it hasn't happened…………..Yet.

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments