Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Car Wash Fun

"Thank You JWren for taking the time to edit my story and your suppport."

35
34 Comments 34
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

 

Car Wash! Car Wash! the sign read.

 

It was a beautiful sunny Saturday, so why not spend the afternoon washing cars, raising funds for charity and maybe having some water fun with a group of friends. What a nice way to end the summer.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

I am Suzie and I work in the local bank. I’m 5ft 2in, 110lbs, have big blue eyes and long blonde hair. I am very outgoing and love to have fun.

 

The girls in the office decided we should raise some money for our favorite charity. We thought a car wash would be a great way to do it and also have some fun.

 

We approached many gas stations with decent sized parking lots who were situated on a main road. Some were very nice, others not so, and after making several calls we finally got one to agree to our plan. It was a perfect location in the heart of town. So we set a date.

 

On that Saturday, we drove to the gas station, wearing bathing suits or cut off shorts and tight T-shirts. We got out the “Car Wash” signs and paraded on the roadside. Several horns blew and we got a lot of friendly waves before cars finally started coming into the station.

 

We told them where to park and began to wash the cars. Some drivers would wait in the shade while we worked, others wanted to chat. And, of course, the guys invariably nominated the girl they would like to wash their car. Some asked for phone numbers, some were be a bit feisty, but we all handled it fine and kept our composure.

 

Towards the end of the day we were tired, wet and hungry, and agreed to pack up and close down the car wash. Before everything was completely put away, a baby blue Mustang pulled into the lot. Yes, you guessed, he wanted his car washed.

 

The driver opened his car door and began to step out. One of the girls went to tell him the car wash was closed but, one look at him and she stammered over her words. His eye color matched the blue of his car, he had a great build and a smile that made me melt.

 

"Hello ladies, any chance of getting my car washed?"

 

Jan managed to speak. ”Well, we’re shutting down for the day."

 

"Please, she is so dirty."

 

We all looked at his car. There was very little dirt on this car but he was so handsome there was no way we would turn him away. Three of us agreed to stay and wash his car and the others could go home.

 

Jan, Becky and I stayed. Jan hosed down the car as the hunk stood to the side, watching. Myself and Becky got the sponges and started to clean the car before Jan also grabbed a sponge. The three of us working on the car would make it quicker and then we could go home.

 

We were all really tired and getting a bit silly and giggly. We were laughing and making stupid comments when suddenly, we were getting soaked. We turned around and saw the gorgeous blue eyed hunk was spraying us with the hose.

 

Right! Laughing, we girls looked at each other, grabbed our buckets and ran towards him and dumped the soapy water over him. Now we were all soaked and laughing like crazies.

 

Blue eyes looked at us and held out a hand in my direction. "Hi, my name is Roy."

 

"Hi, I'm Suzie,” I said, shaking his hand. “Nice to meet you. Ah… this is Jan and Becky."

 

They exchanged handshakes and I said, ”Since we’re all soaked, guess we need to finish your car and get home; it’s getting late."

 

"I tell you what ladies, since I started this, let me buy y'all some dinner. Better yet, let me cook you some dinner. I have a hot tub and a pool and we can all relax while I grill steaks."

 

We girls exchanged glances. Why not, I thought, he seems nice and there is three of us against him if things get out of hand.

 

Jan clearly had similar thoughts. “Let’s do it,” she said with a big grin.

 

So we got things tidy, thanked the gas station owner and followed Roy to his place. It wasn't a long drive. Living in a small town, it doesn’t take many minutes to reach the countryside. The houses were beautiful and Roy pulled off the road into a driveway leading to one such house.

 

We parked and walked with Roy to the back of the imposing house. He had a large swimming pool and a hot tub that was big enough for all of us. Roy collected some towels and told us to relax in the pool while he got the grill going. We kicked off our shoes and, already in our bathing suits, ran to the pool and jumped in.

 

Roy joined us while the grill heated. Conversation was moving very smoothly. He said he had his own business and also a ranch with several horses. We made plans to go riding one day.

 

Roy left the pool to finishing preparing dinner. When dinner was ready he set our meal on a patio table, and called us to eat. We each grabbed a towel and went for dinner. We had salad, baked potatoes, steaks, bread. and white wine. Over the meal, we discussed the reason for the car wash and said we’d raised a good sum and had fun doing so.

MiaSaing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSaing

 

Roy suggested we take our drinks out by the pool, where he lit candles. It was a beautiful evening with stars shining bright.

 

The easy conversation continued, and with more drinks, we all seemed pretty relaxed. We decided it was time for the hot tub. By then, I think we were all feeling the effects of the drinks. Someone, maybe Becky, suggested we remove our bathing suits. I thought what the hell. We were all friends, and we’re here for some fun. So, we all got naked, including Roy.

 

We decided Roy should be in the the middle of us. I mean, what man would object to being surrounded by three attractive, naked young women? Certainly not Roy! We kissed and caressed him and he was soon displaying his arousal. Hands were on his cock, ass and chest. Our lips were all over him and, eventually, Roy suggested we move to his bedroom. No arguments from us!

 

In the middle of the bedroom, we stopped at the foot of a king-sized bed. Jan dropped to her knees in front of Roy and took his hard cock in her mouth and began sucking and slurping. Becky also dropped to her knees behind Roy, where she rubbed and kissed his ass and stroked her fingers up and down the crack between his cheeks. She spread his legs and his cheeks and pushed her tongue inside his hole.

 

I kissed his lips, his chest, and bit on his nipples, making them hard. Then I was on my knees, sharing his cock and balls with Jan. While she sucked his balls, I swallowed his cock deep into my mouth. Roy was almost going out of his mind, moaning loudly, and we knew he was on the verge of cumming.

 

As he yelled that he was cumming, Becky pushed a finger into his ass. His legs trembled as Jan and I shared his cum. He shot one load, then another, splattering on our faces and chests.

 

We wiped ourselves with a towel and then climbed on to the bed. Roy lay on his back and Becky straddled his face so that he could suck her clit and swollen lips. I started to suck his cock again, encouraging another erection. I had no doubts that Jan and Becky wanted what I did, a chance to fuck Roy.

 

It wasn't long before Roy was hard and throbbing. I straddled his hips and lowered myself onto his cock. I began to ride him, and he thrust long, thick strokes deep inside of me. I wanted him to fill my hungry cunt as Jan moved in front of me and began licking and sucking my clit.

 

Roy pushed two fingers into Jan's pussy and one in her ass and began to finger fuck her. By now Becky was screaming that she was cumming and she flooded Roy's face.

 

Becky crawled off of Roy and Jan took her place. He started licking and sucking Jan's pussy and, after the finger-fucking he’d been giving her, she was ready to cum.

 

But, before Jan reached her climax, I screamed that I was cumming. I bounced hard on Roy's cock and soaked him with my juices. I pushed down hard and ground my pussy onto him, taking all his length, to finish my orgasm.

 

Roy still hadn’t cum when I climbed off his pulsating rod. Giving him a few minutes to calm down, Becky told him she wanted him to fuck her ass.

 

I needed to visit the bathroom after all the drinks I’d had and, as I urinated, I heard Jan cry out. I walked out of the bathroom as Jan flooded Roy's face.

 

“Girls, look what I’ve found,” I said. It was a strap-on cock I had picked off a shelf in the bathroom. They all looked at the toy, knowing what we would do with it.

 

Becky was on her hands and knees on the bed, still wanting Roy's cock in her ass. He obliged, pushing his cock deep into her ass. Meanwhile, Jan put on the strap-on and began to fuck Roy in his ass. Becky, rubbing her clit while Roy pounded her ass, came quickly and loudly.

 

Roy withdrew his cock from Becky's ass. He was now rock hard but had not yet ejaculated. He was so close. Jan continued fucking his ass with the strap on as I lay under him and sucked his cock. Becky, recovering quickly, got between my legs and sucked my clit, before I began sliding fingers in and out of my pussy. In a very short time, Roy and I came, my juices flowing and his seed spurting in great crescents.

 

Now exhausted, four bodies lay spread on the bed and it wasn’t long before we all fell asleep.

 

In the morning, we girls took turns in the shower while Roy fixed a superb breakfast. We thanked him for a wonderful night and also got his phone number. After all, we still had our plans to go horse back riding. I felt sure that would lead to more sexy fun.

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments