Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chéri

"A lonely fellow is seduced into a horny harem"

12
5 Comments 5
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: This is Hardcore
I guess we've all met a Chéri who pronounced her name like “cherry”. Was yours a pert little blonde? Did she have dimples in intimate places that she liked to show you at inappropriate times? Did she get horny and jealous when you fucked her roommate that night? When you woke up the next morning, was she sucking your cock?

Chéri was some sweet blend of West Coast Gidget – like her roommate Ronnie. Their no tan lines bodies were just made for fucking. And they loved to put it all out on display even for casual guests like myself.

Veronica was pure nightmare of the erotic kind. Sexed up and sensual and bleeding darkness – an old skool goth with illusions of romance. Ronnie was sleek as a lizard and cautious as a turtle. She sure loved to ball.

Chéri was more gazelle: buff-colored and perfumed like a wild thing; musk and pachouli in her hair. Half-hippie, nude and Nature ruled her; that, and want. She was a brilliant amateur cocksucker.

When Peterson's wife was killed in the accident, he mourned for a year, living like a crazed hermit. It was just when he almost decided to sell the condo when Ronnie and Chéri bought the downstairs townhouse. Shyly peeking from his windows and around wall corners, he decided to stay awhile longer.

“ Poor dude,” Chéri laughed, finally letting her body fall into a chair. “He must think 'crazy chicks!' Omagawd!”

Ronnie pulled the makeshift curtains aside and stood peering around the window. “I think it's hot. All voyeur and kinky.” She spun and grinned at her roommate. “But he ain't seen nothing yet.”

Chéri giggled. “A little show and no tell? Mmmm. I wonder how hard we could make his cock.”

“ We'll find out,” Ronnie purred, sliding down into Chéri's embrace and nuzzling her breasts. She nibbled at the soft earlobe. “Lingerie. Party.”

Chéri licked her lips. “Oh, yeah. Wait. What's the point? There's no windows to flash from.”

Ronnie's forehead creased in thought. “Uh. But his little balcony overlooks our patio-slash-backyard.”

Chéri laughed and tousled Ronnie's already wild dark mane. “So all we have to do is get us and our girlfriends all in our underwear on the patio when he's on the balcony. Easy! You goof!”

Ronnie kissed her mouth hard and licked the penetrating tongue that followed. “I didn't say it was foolproof.”

Fortunately opportunity quickly knocked when Ronnie was in the patio looking up at the balcony and Mr. Peterson came out. Ronnie turned sideways so she could still watch him. She grinned when he lit up a cigarette and blew a smoke ring out into the air.

She noisily fished in her purse and took out a pack of smokes and a lighter. She lit it, took a deep satisfied drag, and turned around again, pretending to glance up casually.

“ Oh, hey,” she waved the cigarette. “Great minds...”

He took the bait. “Yeh,” he said with a shy smile and waved his cigarette back.

Ronnie lowered her head and peered up at him through dark eyelashes. She let her gaze go glassy, memorizing the details of his lips – imagining how they'd feel. Tasting her.

As if receiving her invisible sensual vibes, Peterson was surprised to feel himself getting hard. The longer he looked at the woman downstairs, the more clearly his mind's eye pictured her naked, climaxing on his mouth, hard. He shook his head quickly and scratched at his nose and when he looked down into the patio again, it was empty.

Ronnie couldn't hardly wait to tell Chéri how easy this was going to be.

Upstairs, Peterson sat on the couch with his pants around his ankles. He just sat and stared – marveled – at the erect cock in his lap. That gypsy or hippie woman downstairs or whatever she was. Voodoo stuff, he reasoned with himself. Put a spell on me and now look...

Grudgingly, he had to admit it was a damn good hard on. Harder than he'd been for a long long time. Gingerly, he pinched the taut head and circled the rim, sliding a fist down the shaft to the root of his cock. He closed his eyes and just held it tightly.

“ Hello?” was followed by a knock on Peterson's door. “Hello? Hey, just saw you from my patio. Are you there?”

Peterson struggled to pull his pants up, fumbling with the buckle before opening the door slightly. “What?” he asked with a flushed face.

Ronnie tilted her head to the left and lowered her eyelids. She thrust out a hand. “Hello...neighbor,” her voice came out like inky honey to his ears.

Peterson swallowed and then did it again louder as he noticed Ronnie's gaze had dropped to his crotch. Instinct made him throw a palm to cover himself and was shocked to realize he was touching skin; his hard cock was jutting straight up and out between his fingers.

Ronnie looked back into his eyes. “Just FYI. Um, we're having a little party tonight. Some girlfriends over and, um, it might spill out onto the patio. If we get too noisy, don't call the cops. Just come down and spank us.” She laughed. “Just kidding.” She turned and waved over her shoulder. “Mostly.”

Peterson stood in his doorway, his hand unconsciously squeezing his cock as he watched Ronnie's hips sway down the stairs. They swung right and in his mind, he thrust deep; left, and he thrust even deeper, making her cry out. In his mind. It had been too long in his mind. It wanted out. To play.

They experimented. Red see thru blouse and shiny black panties. Thigh boots and leather underwear.

“ You can't go wrong with black see thru top and bottom,” Ronnie pouted at herself in the full length mirror. Her lips curled up at the corners as she turned.

“ His cock was brilliant, did I tell you?”

Chéri stroked another veneer of red lipstick over her top lip. “You said.”

“ I mean, was that timing or what? I did send him some nice pussy licking mental vibes. I think he's a sensitive. Receptive.” Ronnie toyed a forefinger on Chéri's left nipple. “I want to smear your lipstick...”

Chéri pursed her lips.

Shamika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shamika

“Where?”

Ronnie's hand slid over Chéri's shoulder and cupped her breast, thumb teasing the nipple. “Everywhere.”

Chéri gently took Ronnie's wrist, kissed the back of her hand. “I know what you really want to smear everywhere.” She pointed upward. “His cum. Don't you, you dirty slut? You'd even smear it on me. On my lips and my breasts. Smear it and then lick it clean. Hmmm?”

Ronnie gasped, feeling Chéri's probing fingers discovering her wetness. “Oh, fuck,” she rasped. “Stop. What do you expect me to do? Run upstairs and ravish him? I thought we agreed to do that together.”

Chéri wriggled herself and splayed her thighs wide. “Well, I'm game on. Don't know about you.”

“ Don't we have company coming?” Ronnie asked over the loud knocking at their door.

“ That could be them,” Chéri agreed. “Just a second!”

Diverse, all the bodies looked good. Each was fashionably attired in lingerie suited to the personality and mood of the wearer, but all basically said the same message: fuck me.

When they began collecting on the patio below, Peterson heard the murmur and peeked over the balcony, keeping to the shadows. His jaw swung open and slack.

A petite redhead had her fingers inside the neon green panties of a large blonde woman. He could see the fingers clearly and the growing wet stain on the panties. He felt a jolt of something surge in his balls and his cock starting to quickly harden again. He ran a hand over his face as the redhead nuzzled her face between the blonde's thighs. His cock was straining against his pants as he stood transfixed.

The blonde had her fingers twined in the redhead's short curls and was grinding herself against her face in a steady circling swirl. It was the redhead who was doing the moaning. Peterson tried to push further into the shadows but there was nowhere left to retreat to. He looked around and licked his dry lips then threw caution to the wind.

The night breeze felt relieving on Peterson's bared cock and balls. It wasn't like him at all to be that way – amazed him really – he wasn't one of those flashers in a raincoat. His fingers grasped the shaft and he felt the pulsing of the veins. His thumb rolled over the slit, smearing precum over the head.

“ Hey!” a voice broke into his reverie. He looked down to see Ronnie's grin. “You could come down, you know. I was just about to dance. Come watch me.” She looked down at his hand still holding his cock. “Bring that,” she said lightly.

It wasn't how Peterson had pictured his “getting back into dating and sex” experience might be like. He wasn't so stupid or naive not to have enough clues that his neighbors wanted to sex him. Seriously sex him based on the speed and power of the allure.

He put on a black shirt, slicked his hair, and smoothed his jeans as much as he could. He thought about tying a sweater around his hips, but that seemed dumb, so went with the obvious. The sharp bulging outline of his erect cock in the tight jeans was what it was. He wasn't sure if he should be proud or embarrassed.

Embarrassed wasn't on the party downstairs' agenda. Peterson walked into a raucous conflagration of women in various states of underwear and nothing. Live (almost) nude girls for real. It made Peterson's cock hurt just looking at them.

He recognized the redhead from the patio pussy eating earlier as she approached. Her finger traced the outline of his shaft and poked the swollen head through his jeans. “Mmmm, baby,” she whispered. “You look like you could use a good blowjob.”

Peterson swallowed his own gasp and choked.

“ Nu uh,” Ronnie warned from across the room. “I saw him first. He's going to bring that hard cock over here to my mouth and let me taste it. Aren't you?”

Peterson's face and body felt numbed. His mind, too. The only part of him that felt...alive...was rigid and throbbing with his racing heartbeat. His lips felt dry and he licked them slowly. “Yes,” he finally muttered with a step forward.

He walked his cock right between her slightly open lips – head, step, shaft part, step, rest of shaft, step until her chin nudged his tightening ball sack. A tremor coursed up his spine when she stuck her tongue out at the root of him and licked his balls. She knew how to creatively breathe around his cock and talk dirty to him.

A loud wet slurp. “You like that? Yeh? You like your cock filling up my mouth?” Before Peterson could stammer out an answer, he felt a second tongue licking his shaft and balls. He opened his eyes to see Chéri's tongue licking wet trails on him and then softly blowing on them.

Peterson shook his head again. This must be a wacko dream, he reasoned. He looked around and saw the other women were watching his double blowjob intensely. They were fingering themselves and fingering other women' lingerie askew in a variety of trashy poses. Hot as fuck, Peterson told himself, but...weird?

Chéri smiled down at Peterson's cock. She looked into his eyes and then into Ronnie's, then back to Peterson.

“ Are you ready for luv?” she sang. She and Ronnie kissed deeply and kept their mouths tightly together as they slid them over the head of Peterson's cock and all the way down the shaft to his balls. Then moving back up – a hot wet mouth tunnel – sucking him, tasting him.

Peterson tried to imagine how much cum was going to come out. It had been so long since he'd...gawd, these women were going to make him spew like a volcano!

The wet sliding tunnel jacked up and down Peterson's cock while Chéri's fingers tugged and caressed his balls. She tightened her grip.

“ Oh, we're going to milk your cock of every single drop of hot white sweet cum, you've got,” Ronnie groaned, enveloping just his cockhead and sucking it rapidly up and down. Peterson's hips bucked and then shivered and slumped when he felt other hands, other breasts, other body parts touching him. All over.

His vision was filled with blurred color and warmth and skin and scent as they rubbed themselves on him. An orgy of touch boggled his mind and over it all was the sparking feel of two mouths on his cock, teasing and building to a cum that would explode out of him.

Published 
Written by countesscharlow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments