Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cindy and Alexandra's Biker Gangbang

"Cindy and Alexandra go to a biker bar to pull a gangbang train"

23
5 Comments 5
32.4k Views 32.4k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Famous Story
That Friday night when I got home from work, I wasn't expecting anything. Alexandra and I had no plans but I wished we did.

Almost immediately after our first performance together at the gangbang bukkake club, Alex and I started living together at her beach house in Malibu. We had formed a deep bond as both friends and lovers.

We were regularly invited back to the club, together or one at a time. We were favorites, with lots of fans.

I had discovered that gangbanging is an addictive way of life. Once you get into it, there is no alternative. At that point it had been about three weeks since my last time at the club. I have to tell you, I was horny for it. Alex too.

While I enjoyed many types of sex in addition to gangbang or bukkake, those were the special treats that lit me up. Nothing surpassed the kind of excitement and powerful, multiple orgasms I got from gangs of men using me for their pleasure. When Alex and I did it together with a rowdy crowd of guys, that was the absolute best.

That's what we wanted, what we were preoccupied with, that Friday night.

Alex had an idea. "Let us go to Poseidon's. We will find real men there, any time." Her European accent made everything sound more exciting.

I liked her suggestion. Poseidon's was a hangout on Pacific Coast Highway, north of Malibu a half-hour or so from our beach house. The bar and grill attracted a lot of serious bikers who populated the place at night, especially during late hours. They were always up for a party.

"Ready when you are," was all I needed to say.

We decided to leave home a little after eleven. That would get us there before twelve, probably the peak hour.

I enjoyed dressing with Alex as we selected our outfits. We never matched. All her clothes were more sophisticated than mine. She was extraordinarily sexual without being slutty at all. I had my own approach; slutty was a good description.

"What do you think?" I asked her, twirling around. I was wearing very short shorts with a cut off tank top and high heels. A pair of tiny panties were underneath but no bra. I always got a good reaction when I wore that combo.

Alex laughed, "The men will understand your message."

She chose one of her long, flowing gowns that covered her with beautiful fabric while revealing enough leg and cleavage to tantalize. I wished I had her knack for fashion, her poise, her moves.

After eleven, as planned, we drove Alex's BMW up PCH parallel to the Malibu beaches, chattering between us, enjoying the anticipation. When we arrived at neon-lit Poseidon's, she pulled in among the many dramatic motorcycles. They were lined up in front and to the side of the ramshackle building but she found a space. There appeared to be a hundred or more of the bikes, hinting that as many men were inside.

The moment we walked into Poseidon's I wondered, "Was this a mistake?"

The place was very casual with sawdust on wood plank floors, picnic table furnishings, and indifferent decorations. Country music on the sound system competed with loud conversation. The tables were filled by biker outlaws, or at least with men trying to look the part. They wore every signal of the biker lifestyle, including MC colors on their sleeveless jackets, doo-rags, tattoos, black leather, chains, steel-toe boots, tough-guy beards, fingerless gloves, and heavy rings.

Every man in the large room turned to look as Alex and I made our entrance. We were stunning, I had to admit, but way out of place.

Instantly, the focus of attention shifted. Talking dropped off, then the uproar resumed, directed at us. Bottles were raised, kisses thrown, comments made. Men suggested what they were thinking, using crotch-grabbing with an evil grin on their face to say it. Some gave circular tongue signals. Catcalls and laughter filled the air with a typical male mix of lewd compliments and put-downs.

As I took all this in, one of the biggest doo-rag-wearing men rose from a long table of his similar looking pals. He walked right up to us. He wore the outfit of a dangerous biker, adorned with all the insignia that he had earned. He had a huge beard and all his exposed skin was heavily tatted up. His size alone said domination as he approached.

His eyes glared from his contorted face as he boomed, "Alex, you look awesome, but you always do."

He gave Alex an enveloping hug. She nuzzled into his chest, patting him heavily on the back. She appeared very happy to see her old friend.

"Iron Mike, Iron Mike. I missed you, my Clydesdale."

I was totally surprised, my head full of questions. I had no idea Alex knew these people.

Mike put his hands on her waist and lifted Alex straight up, first to eye level, then high above. She momentarily shrieked with excitement as she hung there, legs kicking in the air. He let her down slowly so his face dragged across her whole body. He nosed her crotch, pushed into her breasts, licked her cleavage, and ended by kissing her lips as her feet returned to the floor. Each milestone drew giggles from Alex and hoots from the crowd of watchers. She was girlishly excited in a way I hadn't seen before.

Mike then turned and swept me off the floor quicker than I could react, using his powerful arms under my back and legs. I yelped when he effortlessly swung me around, then stopped, facing Alexandra, holding me out to her.

"Who's this cutie?" he asked.

Alex reached over to me. She pulled my top up so Iron Mike could see my boobs.

"She's Blond Cunt, my dearest friend. You will enjoy her."

Mike smirked and nodded, appreciating the way Alex offered me up. His evident acceptance of us was matched by increased chatter from the crowd.

Alex continued, "Iron Mike, I suggest we pull a train for you, okay?"

She certainly knew how to set the tone. But I didn't object or resist anything. It's what we came for, wasn't it?

Mike responded immediately, "Righteous plan!"

Iron Mike put me down, but kept a hand on my shoulder. Then, displaying an amused grin, he shouted to the watching table of men.

"Hey, assholes. I've got a pair of babes here who want to pull a train. Who's in?"

Men shouted back, both yes and no. Insults and sexual suggestions mixed with the votes as the uproar continued.

Alex stepped into Iron Mike, grabbing him by the crotch.

She was blunt. "Suppose we gather up the yes votes and get going? You can show me some iron, if you still have it."

Mike grinned, responding viscerally to the challenge.

The gangbang was on. I hoped Alex knew what she was doing.

We walked toward the back of the restaurant, most of the guys leaving their tables to get on the train.

In a few minutes we were in a storage room behind the kitchen. Racks had been pushed out of the way and blankets had been spread in the center of the floor. About a dozen men packed the space around the blankets while the overflow waited in the hallway just outside.

This group wasn't interested in preliminary teasing. They didn't want to watch playtime between Alex and me. They were also not the bukkake cum bath type. They just wanted to get off, expecting a woman to provide the place to do it.

My thinking, that night, was the same. Alex and I had talked about it earlier. The men looked eager but I wanted it as much as they did.

We stripped our clothes off, standing in the center, side by side. We got mostly positive comments as our bodies were uncovered. Alex's black pubic hair, my smooth waxed mound, our tits, asses, lips, and mouths all got verbally reviewed as holes to fuck, places to put their cum.

I dropped to my knees as Alex positioned herself on all fours beside me, facing the other way, ready to take men in either end. I felt Alex touching me, skin on skin. I liked that.

Lines formed. Erect cocks were waiting for me to suck them, to be their cum dump. I was salivating with the thought of how that would feel, how they would taste. I felt my arousal strongly. I couldn't wait to get started.

But there was protocol to this gangbang.

Iron Mike dropped his pants, the leader going first. As he entered Alex's pussy from behind, I could see he was big. He was energetic, slamming into her, a stern expression on his sweating face. She reacted frantically, loudly exclaiming, thrashing, yelping as he drove deep. She reached back over her shoulder, slapping her own ass to encourage him. Her dangling breasts leaped and swung from the busy action.

As Mike came, he slowed the cycle of his thrusts, but drove even deeper. They both were noisy about it, backed by the crowd cheering and joking at their expense.

Mike withdrew, looking very pleased with himself and satisfied with Alex. He smacked her butt, then turned, pointing his still hard dick at me. I opened my mouth, took him in, put my hands on him. I sucked him vigorously, pulled him deep into my throat, tasting Alex blended with his cum coating. I used my hands and lips aggressively to get him off, succeeding pretty quickly.

His orgasm erupted in my mouth, only a few minutes after he came in Alex.

When he pulled away from me, I lifted my head, mouth wide open, so everyone could see the pool of Mike's cum. As I looked around the room, displaying the prize on my tongue, expressions of awe were on many of the faces.

Mike lifted his arms, the conqueror. The men responded with a roar.

I was impressed. No wonder Mike was the leader. Raw manhood counted here.

Boisterous approval accompanied me when I swallowed and licked my lips.

With Mike pleased and happy, the main show was on. Men stepped up to claim their turn, choosing me or Alex to start with.

I was upright on my knees, blowing men in order as they appeared in front of me. I happily sucked each one to climax, milked his cum until he was done, then swallowed it. Alex was offering more options, taking it in the ass, pussy, and mouth, sometimes simultaneously. Guys picked what they wanted, then got in line for me or her.

Before long Alex was dripping cum from her mouth and down her thighs. I had cum all over my face with rivulets down my body.

"Clean up, dream girl," she suggested.

We paused so I could lick between her legs, getting smeared in the process. After we each licked the other's face, we kissed and exchanged cum.

Right away someone grabbed my hair to pull me back to the service position.

Most of the men allowed me to do the work, bringing them off with my hands and mouth. All they had to do was thrust their dick in my direction. I was purposely untidy, drooling lots of spit and leftover cum. I made sloppy sounds, noises, and hand moves all to reinforce my total dedication to getting each man to come in my mouth. I tried to be the most focused cumslut they could imagine.

But as good as I was, some preferred to throat-fuck me including a few who did it pretty violently. These guys had the energy to really stuff that pole halfway down to my belly. They seemed to like the tight fit along with the stimulation I provided with my tongue and lips. It worked best when I went down on all fours, then held my head up so my mouth and throat were in a straight line. This provided the path for even the longest dicks and the most hostile type of gagging-fucking through my mouth.

When I received a deep gullet orgasm and the guy pulled out, the suction made a deliciously loud gluck sound accompanied by a rush of cum. I let it all drip over my lips, sometimes a large quantity of it. If I was quick enough, I could sit up so the cum drool fell on my tits, dripped off my nipples. I knew from the comments flung at me that I was pushing their buttons.

"Yo, cum slag, love your frosting!"

I also got called "Blond Cunt" a lot, a road name and apparently a compliment.

One said as I sucked him, "Where'd a little slut like you learn to suck cock so good?"

I lifted up from him for a moment to reply, "Shut up and be glad I did."

Next to me, Alex had at least two men going at once, back and front, at all times. She used body movements, her mouth and her hands to assist. She made a lot of noise in addition to the natural sounds of sucking and fucking, the rhythmic squishy, slappy, spanky commotion of it all.

She had truly massive appetites for getting and giving sexual pleasure. I got hot from being close to Alex as much as from what I was experiencing directly. I could feel her brush against me, hear her, smell her delicious musky scent. Added to the touches and tastes I got directly, the sensations were overwhelming. That feeling -- overwhelmed -- was exactly what I wanted.

Clearly most of the men pounded us according to their own ideas of pleasure, without thinking of how we felt. This was not lovemaking or even considerate. We were just getting gang fucked. Not very sensitive, but that was why we came to the party. Actually, when we talked about Poseidon's later, that was the most erotic part, getting gang fucked.

When her line of men was depleted, Alex turned to help me.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

She put her hands on my cheeks to hold my head for the throat-fucking. She played with my tits and clit. She stuck fingers in my pussy, then painted my face. She provided stimulating visions for the men while I was sucking cocks.

Alex could, would, and did do it all.

After everyone who wanted anything had used us, Iron Mike reentered the gangbang room.

"All the civilians have been cleared out. Let's go."

Before I knew it, I was wrapped in one of the floor blankets and thrown over a biker's shoulder. My ass was on top, head and legs down his back and front. He gripped me tightly with one arm. Alex walked with Mike, behind us. She patted my head, swished my drooping hair, looking amused by my upside down position.

Alex talked with Mike as we went. He nodded, apparently pleased by her ideas. I had no clue what was planned.

We returned to the public part of the restaurant, where we had started earlier. The blinds were down, lights dimmed, and a table had been cleared. There were a lot of men gathered, more than I saw in the back room.

"Put Blond Cunt on her back," Iron Mike said, pointing to the end of the table.

I was extracted from the cum streaked blanket and suspended above the table by two men. The blanket was utilized to cover the bare wood, then I was gently placed on my back, just as Mike ordered.

Alex told me to lift my legs high up, spread in wishbone style. She helped me adjust myself so my pussy was at the edge of the table.

I was open and available, ready to be used again.

Men moved in, crowding the table, joking about dumping loads in me. They debated the merits of my pink parts.

Alex still didn't say what she had in mind. She just started the show by asking for a beer bottle. A long-neck was immediately handed over. She crouched down to lick my pussy while she inserted the bottle into her own, moving it around while she made sounds of pleasure. When she pulled it out, the neck was slimy with her fluids.

She stood up, held the bottle out, offering it to the guys.

"Who will lick it off?" No one responded.

"Cowards!" she said as she sensuously licked it herself. That they liked.

She turned to me, thrusting the bottle in and out of my cunt a few times, before using the tip to thrill my clit. She repeated the motions again and again. Soon I was wailing, moaning, begging for more, but she didn't continue with the bottle. She unexpectedly changed positions, using her tongue on my pussy in ways designed to make me crazy hot. She was energetic, enthusiastic; every move was perfect, adding to my already unbearable arousal.

I was so turned on, panting so deeply, I thought my thumping heart would leap out of my chest. I couldn't control my reactions, the sighs, the gasps, the noisy demands for more.

The men surrounding us were heating up too, fixated on what Alex was doing and the effect on me. They shouted encouragements, anticipating that I would come from Alex's tongue. I wanted to, but that wasn't her goal, yet.

I was near bursting, my body pulsing electrically. I showed every sign of total arousal; my nipples were erect, clit sticking out, pussy leaking. Everyone could see my gasping, sweating, whimpering, totally aroused body. I was so close to climax.

Alex suddenly disengaged, stood up. I was annoyed by the change, feeling the loss. I lifted my head, looking down between my legs to see what she was doing.

Alex motioned to one of the men, urging him to step forward. He hesitated, but someone gave him a rough shove. The instant he was near enough, Alex grabbed his stiff prick, guiding it to my more than ready pussy.

"Be a man," she insulted him. "Finish her, if you can," she said, with doubt in her voice. Laughter filled the room as he began to pump away, intent on proving he could get me off.

The very noisy cheering section followed the action. Bets were made on who would come first - the stud or the slut?

I heard so many voices. "Harder, dickhead, two seconds, I'd make her squirt!"

Alex stayed close, standing over me. If I made any move to use my hands on myself, she slapped me.

"No distractions, Blond Cunt, feel the fuck!"

She kept her own hands in the action. She touched my clit and my slippery area below the sliding cock. She put her wet fingers in my mouth, and tweaked my nipples. It was all very stimulating and entertaining, but it was limited to what Alex permitted, no more.

Every fiber of me wanted to come. Although the pounding dick was driving me in the right direction, I couldn't get there without fingering my clit. I could feel the motion of my breasts sliding back and forth, responding to the fucking, but I longed to squeeze my tits, play with my nipples. I wanted to come. I tried to just let it overtake me. Alex wouldn't allow it.

Alex had her own agenda, subtly interfering with my climax. She was managing me to get the response that would make the best exhibition, turn on the most men.

With a loud grunt, the first man's cum pumped into me. There were cheers as he finished, pulled out, and left me dripping. Alex immediately went back down there, lapping up the cum while treating my clit and pussy to more of her erotic moves.

After a minute of Alex, I was panting and gasping, getting close once more. She again stepped aside, at the last moment, taking hold of one of my legs. She ran her hand lightly down my thigh to my crack, then returned up the inner thigh to caress behind my knee. I shivered from her moves, I was flaming hot, so open, wanting. I couldn't handle it.

I yelled, "Please! Please!"

She yelled, "Next!"

Her torture was repeated many times. Alex would get me close to orgasm, so easy for her. But, instead of a fireworks climax, Alex diverted me. I was stalled, in limbo, my steaming pussy turned over to be fucked by whoever was at the head of the line. He would do his best to totally hose me, get his rocks off, leave me cum filled and oozing the creampie.

With the hard fucking and Alex's teasing, the men all expected me to come. But she made sure I was denied my orgasmic escape.

I was the only one denied, not the guys of course. One after another, each man filled me with his cum. Alex would get her face in there, lick up what she could reach, then call, "Next!"

I was desperate, so deprived I was crazed. But simultaneously I was loving the incredibly powerful opposition of stimulation and denial. I was enormously hot from the wide open public spectacle, frenzied with the need to come, hating Alex's games. No, no, ecstatic with Alex's games, my head spinning, leaving my senses behind.

I endured the exquisite agony until the long session ended. Alex and the men were done with me. Almost.

"Now?" I pleaded, "Now can I come?" I was still burning with desire, needing release so badly.

Alex put her tongue in my ear, whispered, "Not yet. We're not finished with the group entertainment."

She returned to lap my pussy again as I moaned uncontrollably. Then she moved up and kissed me on the mouth. Desperate, I tried to return her kiss. I stuck out my tongue, but she pulled away.

In my highly stimulated state I felt everything acutely, so exaggeratedly. Her lips, tongue, hands, breasts, and the hard points of her nipples, all touched and inflamed me as she moved.

Again, I tried to touch myself, but Alex still restrained me.

"You can use your hands soon, little slash. I want one more man to fuck you."

She asked for a suitable volunteer, "Who has a really big cock?"

A large guy immediately stepped up, pushed his oversize sausage into me, delightfully stroking me inside, stretching me out. I was in heaven and hell simultaneously.

Alex smiled down on me, nodded okay. My hands flew to my clit. I began my circular finger motion, thrashed and bucked, clamped the man with my thighs, at last able to rise as high as I wanted, uninterrupted. With the extreme fucking and my fingers on my clit, I was completely incoherent.

In moments, I blasted off like a rocket, screeching. I squirmed around, noisily coming for all to see and hear. My long delayed orgasm helped the man too. He pulled out as he came, spraying jizz all over my active hands and up my belly. I started to gasp and laugh. I kept going for awhile, waves of climax washing over me, extended by the prolonged build up.

When I was done, I wiped my hands on my tits. I lay there, breathless, drained.

Alex lifted my arm in triumph. She looked around, motioning to the group to give it up. The cheering started immediately. The audience went wild, shouting their approval.

"Blond Cunt Rocks! Blond Cunt Rocks!" The repeated cheers, shouting, foot stamping, and clapping were so loud they threatened to blow out the windows.

They helped me off the table. I was naked and smeared with goo, but many of my admirers wanted a hug. Or they wanted to feel me up. Mostly both. They wanted that extra intimate contact to help remember the night for a long time. I happily stayed with them, giving whatever they wanted as the cheers continued.

Iron Mike allowed a few minutes for the focus on me, the celebration of my orgasm. Then he roughly grabbed Alex by the hips, bent her over the table face down, and fucked her butt deep and hard. Her upper body was flat on the blanketed table, her long legs spread to present her ass to Mike at the right level. He reamed her out, full steam ahead.

She squealed and cried out, loudly calling to Iron Mike, "Give it to me, Clydesdale, I want your best shot."

Alex was pounded over and over while everyone cheered and shouted insults. The surrounding men poured beer over her back while laughing uproariously. Leather gloves were used to paddle her ass as Iron Mike kept up the hammering. When he came, he was holding her ass cheeks, looking at the ceiling, making a series of loud grunts, and trembling like an earthquake. He slammed into her a few more times, then popped out, hanging in an arc, still partially hard.

Three explosive times in one short night, what a man!

I was commanded to lick up the cum as it dripped from Alex. I did what they asked and more, rolling her over to buzz her clit until she had a thunderous orgasm. I continued into her post-climax hypersensitive state, hanging on to her thrashing body while she screamed at me, "You cunt, you cunt, stop, stop!"

We all enjoyed that.

I was repositioned to Iron Mike's dick, to lick him off too.

After I cleaned them both, I helped Alex stand up. We hugged a cummy, sweaty, beery hug while moving our bodies slowly against each another.

Lots of bottles clinked. There was plenty of excited talk, a little applause, high fives, and more shouts and cheers. I heard deeply sexual compliments mixed with crude slights. We took all that as good stuff, reflecting the style of the gang.

Alex and I stood there, all glazed and sticky, blowing kisses, happy and smiling.

We were done.

Simon, one of the kitchen workers, brought us to the commercial sink area, where there was a warm water hose. He used it to spray our naked bodies, while Alex and I turned around together, circling over a floor drain.

He was obviously excited by what he saw. I teased him by kissing Alex and feeling her boobs, looking at him the whole time.

I asked Simon, "Were you in the party before?"

"Yes, wow, epic! I don't know how, um, you give so much."

I embraced him, gave him a big kiss on the cheek, leaving a wet imprint of myself on his clothes.

I squeezed his bulge, then put one of his hands on my breast. "I'm glad it was good for you."

He smiled from ear to ear.

Simon provided a final wash off. He gave us towels to use while he rounded up a clean hairbrush.

It wasn't quite the Ritz, but it was enough for us to get dressed and look halfway normal.

Iron Mike was clearly happy when we joined him and his lieutenants at one of the tables. We spent a half hour or so talking with them about their conviction that the night's party would be a legend in the clubhouse. We were welcome to return anytime.

Iron Mike said, ominously, "You're our mamas now. If any fool ever messes with you, bring it to me." Everyone who heard nodded, grunted in agreement. He didn't say more. We were protected. That was quite a gift.

The friendly talk continued for awhile, ending with hugs all around. We returned to our car for the drive home. Some of the bikers came with us, escorting us down PCH for a few miles. At the point where they turned around, they crossed through our lights with a final salute, the raised left fist.

We drove south in contented silence. I put a hand on Alex's leg, a comforting connection.

I only said one thing to her all the way home: "Thank you. That was awesome!"

"We were awesome," she replied.

Published 
Written by lindaswan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments