Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Colour Doesn’t Matter

"Melissa spends an evening at the Sexual Diversity Group Meeting."

32
24 Comments 24
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Competition Entry: Rainbows

“My name is Melissa and the reason I’m here is that I need a good fucking. I’m a lucky girl and I don’t mind being with anyone, a woman, a man, a shemale, I don’t have a preference. In fact, I’m really excited and on top of that I have come prepared,” she held up the rainbow banner with writing on it so that everyone could see. Her broad smile, wide eyes and sheer enthusiasm singled out the only colour that suited her if only everyone else was as perceptive as she.

Melissa had introduced herself to the Sexual Diversity Group that she joined on her first day of college. There were eighteen of them, sat around three tables of six each. It was their first official meeting of the year and it had been started by a Mathew Collins that had decided, four years ago, that there wasn’t enough diverse sex in College. It was important, he thought, that people, himself included, should experience all kinds of sex to understand what turned them on the most and to increase the odds of compatibility in later life.

You would expect a group like that to be full to overflowing, but the entrance criteria were strict and could only be found in online sites by people of a like-minded disposition.

“Right,” said Matt, “why don’t we all get to know those people on the same table first. The smile on his face indicated that he was raring to go, to meet some of the newcomers that had joined on fresher’s week. To break the ice, it was decided that everyone had to bring along something of a sexual nature that they could discuss with the rest of the group. Something that described them; hinted at their true nature. There was no need to be coy in the present company.

Melissa was straight in with her questions as she placed the rainbow banner on the table.

“So what colour are you?” she said, turning to Geoffrey to her left.

“I’m black,” he replied, stone-faced thinking she was taking the piss.

“No, what colour of the rainbow are you?” she added, with enthusiasm that was full to overflowing.

“Never really thought about it,” he replied, “red would be my colour of choice if I had to choose one.”

“That’s life and sexuality,” Melissa announced to the group. “I can see where he would fit in with the sexuality bit,” she joked. His good looks and fit body told them everything they needed to know and what they couldn’t see, they interpreted.

“And what about you, Gerry?”

“Fifth one down, Yellow,” he advised.

“That’s blue,” Melissa corrected him.

“No, it’s yellow to me.”

“Right, well that represents harmony and artistry,” she commented.

“Ah cool, because I’m studying art at college.”

Melissa smiled, the last person she had fucked was also an artist and she remembered how very inventive he was in the bedroom department.

“You’re an artist?” asked Simone.

Gerry nodded.

“And you're colour blind?”

Gerry nodded again, not understanding the full impact of her questions.

“I’m purple,” said Helena. “I believe it represents spirituality which is why I have brought along these oils and fragrances. I’m really into Tantric sex in a big way, massage comes a close second. I just love slipping and sliding past other bodies. Her large breasts confirmed that everything Helena did was ‘in a big way’. She lived up to the colour purple with strands of her hair coloured indigo and violet. Her pursed lips within her round face beamed at the group like Bridget Jones on steroids.

“I’d love to rub that oil all over your breasts,” Carew added. She was smiling and staring into Helena’s eyes as she commented.

“And what colour are you, Carew?” asked Helena.

“Whatever colour gets those tits in my face, honey…”

The whole group giggled.

“I really don’t care about colour, there’s too much emphasis on colour these days, causing too much stress and anxiety. There’s also too much emphasis on sexuality and religion. I mean, if no one bothered about all those things and just fucked then who would be left to care what colour of the rainbow or what colour of skin anyone had or whether I belong to #MePlease,” Carew added, raising her hand in the air. “We’re all just people. Normal people,” Carew thought about that for a while and then added, “perhaps not normal in that sense.”

The whole group suddenly became noticeably silent. Geoffrey turned towards the table on the left where people were giggling and gasping in full flow. He smiled at one of the women whose fist was wrapped around his friend’s erect cock. They had joined together but were separated when it was obvious they were friends. He turned back to the table and was about to say something important when Simone broke the silence for him.

“I suppose, since I have brought along a branch of birch, I would have to say green.”

“That’s uncanny,” Melissa smiled, relieved at the intervention, “because green does represent serenity and nature.”

“Do you like fucking outdoors?” asked Gerry.

Simone shook her head slowly. “Guess again?”

Gerry hunched his shoulders and shook his head. “Nope, it’s not coming to me.”

Simone looked at Geoffrey, “do you know?”

“Know? I think I’m going to have to take it from you and give you ten of the best.”

Simone smiled.

“Fuck,” said Gerry, in a lightbulb moment, “I see the nature bit but I don’t get how serenity features in being caned.”

“If you bend over, Gerry, I’ll make it serene for you,” chided Simone.

“So, what have you brought, Gerry?” asked Melissa.

The noises from the other tables were now getting wilder. The odd moan and groan came from Geoffrey’s left and the people on the other table, the one with Matt in attendance were all naked and participating in a group hug; though not all hands were around other people’s shoulders.

“Just some silken rope and a blindfold,” said Gerry, “pretty normal stuff.”

“Well, I’ve brought this,” Carew lifted her strapless dildo in the air, stood up and made a beeline for Helena. She was halfway around the table and slipping the end of the dildo between her lips in a crude sort of way when Melissa turned to Geoffrey to ask what he had brought. He stood up and dropped his trousers and four of them gasped aloud at the sheer length of his penis. Only Gerry remained silent.

“Meet Thomas, he’s partial to a bit of tight blonde pussy,” he smirked, turning his attention to Melissa who had stood up and was now unbuttoning her trousers in response to Geoffrey’s hand on her buttocks.

“Let me help you with those,” Simone said, turning to Gerry, after she had unzipped her skirt she let it slide down her long thighs to the floor, her panties quickly followed and she leaned over the table and presented her buttocks to Gerry. She had taken the blindfold and had slipped it over her head. Before she pulled it down over her eyes, she handed Gerry the birch. She tied the rope around her wrists and held them out in front of her; paying lip service to Gerry’s needs.

“Do you need lessons?” She asked, looking back over her shoulder.

He shook his head and smiled at her sultry attitude. Simone pulled the blindfold down and assumed the position. She felt the birch slide over her sensitive skin and she waited for the first contact. Her only thought was of Spock standing behind her holding the birch and issuing those all-important one-liners, “highly illogical.”

Carew and Helena had eventually disrobed enough for Carew to take the oils and pour a decent quantity of it over and between Helena’s breasts. She rubbed the oils in while they kissed; taking her time to reach all of her crevices despite her long flowing skirt hindering the application. Helena had tried her best to remove Carew’s jeans but had failed dismally, and so Carew took a step back to remove her clothing before slipping her dildo between Helena’s breasts. She held onto the shorter end and when satisfied, inserted it into her pussy. Helena had dropped to the floor and had opened her legs wide, pulled her dress up around her waist to reveal a neat black bush that looked eager to get fucked. Carew stepped between her thighs and aligned her not-so-ordinary AI-dildo with Helena’s open cunt. Like all things male, it wasn’t exactly intelligent, but it was artificial.

Melissa’s trousers and panties were tight around her upper thighs. Geoffrey had removed them enough to enable him to get his finger into her gorgeous little pussy. He was right, she was blonde and she was tight. She was also desperate for his finger to start stirring the passion within her. No sooner had he touched her she was making all the right sounds. Telling him how good it felt and how he should use more of them.

AngieGuzman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngieGuzman

The birch made a loud cracking sound against Simone’s bottom and Gerry’s full swing and the flick of his wrist on contact surprised even her. The swish of the cane sucked the air from around it; leaving a partial vacuum in its wake.

Simone let out a scream, causing heads to turn from the copulating couples from all corners of the room. The sting shocked as she felt her bottom ripple, but she found herself in heaven once she felt the spread of heat sweep through her. Her eyes slipped behind her eyelids at the same time as a gasp left her mouth. The next crack of the birch pleased her even more. She clenched her bottom just after it struck; as if her allowing her pussy to suck up the pain.

“Fuck, this is so fucking serene,” she cried out, mockingly.

Gerry couldn’t believe the pleasure he was getting from the caning. His cock was solidly erect, like an iron bar about to be used for breaking and entering. He wondered, after the caning, which of her holes he would fuck first and whether Simone had a preference. He eyed her bottom, a leering grin on his face as the birch cracked for the third time.

Carew knelt between Helena’s legs and pulled her bottom onto her own thighs. She pushed the dildo down until it nestled at her entrance and she pulled her closer; thrusting it inside as she pushed her groin forward. Helena let out a long and satisfying moan; the pleasure she felt from the thick cock as it fucked its way into her was unbelievable. Even Carew let out a moan as that part of the dildo that was inserted into her pushed and rubbed against her g-spot. Carew closed her eyes and pulled on Helena’s hips as she laid into her soft malleable body; the oils allowing their contact to be almost frictionless, but they fucked with the passion of two women on heat.

Both of Melissa’s hands were palm down on the table, her legs spread wide and Geoffrey’s fingers were pushing into her at a rate of knots. She was pleading with him to finger fuck her faster. Always telling him what she wanted him to do. Her verbal outbursts caught the attention of Matt on the other table and even though he was busy being fucked by a gorgeous redhead, he wanted to be the one making Melissa cry out. Her orgasms came fast and furious; one after the other in quick succession. She finally stood up and announced that she needed to sit on someone’s big cock.

Melissa had always liked being verbal, telling people what she wanted, what she liked, how she felt, how they made her feel. Surprisingly, many of the blokes she had commanded couldn’t cope with the constant barrage but the women loved to be told that their passion was being rewarded.

Simone took several more birch strikes to her bottom before Gerry could take no more. He had been staring at her puckered hole for ages. He could tell what joy the caning brought her but it was now his turn. Within reach of his free hand was the oils that Carew had laid on the table. He picked one up and spread a good quantity of it over his penis and balls. He gave Simone one last crack of the birch; a hard one that caused her to yelp loudly before he squirted some oil onto her backside. The feel of his hands on her smooth bottom had a cooling effect on her and it left Simone in no doubt as to where his cock was eventually going to end up. His thumb was caressing her anus and he applied the oils liberally. She moaned when she felt his crown nudge at her tiny sphincter and she pushed back just as Gerry was easing his cock head into her arse.

“Fuck!” he exclaimed, “I nearly lost it there for a minute.”

He had too, the sudden forward motion of his cock into her tight anus almost brought him off in a single thrust. Luckily, he managed to avoid climaxing and he began to slide several slow thrusts using the whole length of his cock into her body.

Carew was bucking her hips and arse as she held onto Helena’s thigh’s that was crushing her breasts. Both of them writhed and squirmed on the wooden floor of the hall. Helena’s hands were splayed out to her sides, panting hard and staring into Carew’s determined face; her hands grasping onto thin air as her climax coincided with the appearance of a broad smile on Carew’s face. Carew flopped forward as soon as she knew that she had her, that her pleasure was rippling through her and she quickly gathered up one of Helena’s gorgeous silky breasts and sucked on its nipple.

Helena’s second climax hit as soon as Carew’s mouth applied the necessary pressure to her sensitive bud.

Melissa turned to see Geoffrey pulling the chair into the open space between them. She took his cock in her hands and straddled him.

“Fuck, I need this big black cock,” she said, placing the head against her wet and smooth pussy before sitting down on it.

“I thought it was red?” asked Geoffrey.

“No, it’s beautiful and it’s big and it’s black and I fucking love it!”

Geoffrey smiled. He didn’t need to do anything else. Melissa was in control of this fuck and she had all bases covered: her pussy was full to bursting, his hands were on her buttocks; clenching both of them in unison to her pounding, and his lips were busily sucking on her sensitive tits. Her hair was flying in all directions as she thrashed on top of him.

Carew and Helena had, by this time, fully satisfied each other and were busy looking around at all the sexual combinations within the room. They were mesmerised with the way Melissa thrashed herself on Geoffrey’s cock, the way Gerry held onto Simone’s hips tightly as he struggled to keep his composure, the sheer verbal outbursts of sexual abandon that were being heard everywhere. Their gaze flitted between people on the other tables before focusing intently on the black guy, who they presumed was Geoffrey’s friend, sucking on this woman’s cock. She was twiddling her nipple with one hand while the other was firmly on the back of his head; enticing him to take it down further.

“She’s big,” said Helena.

“And she’s fucking horny with it,” replied Carew. Neither woman taking their eyes off her.

“And it’s natural, there’s no AI about that,” Helena said, “We should try and get on her table next time.”

Their concentration was broken by a combination of events. Well, orgasms to be precise.

“All over my ass, cum all over my ass,” Simone cried out in response to Gerry saying that he was about to squirt. They watched as he pulled out and let his jism splash all over her backside; reaching as far as the nape of her neck.

Melissa was holding onto Geoffrey’s shoulders for dear life while panting hard.

“Fucking cumming. I’m fucking cumming,” she cried out.

Her body had almost gone limp with exhaustion; it wasn’t her first, second or third orgasm, in fact, Carew and Helena had lost count of the number of times they had heard her say those words.

“She’s definitely yellow,” said Helena, “the way she fucks him with all that vitality and energy.”

It was all Geoffrey could do to hold her upright and thrust his bottom against her. His cock was softening, but then she had extracted three ejaculations out of him and the evidence was seeping from her cunt and snaking down the insides of his thigh. Pools of spunk and other juices had congregated on the wooden floor.

She came for the last time on his wilting cock. His fire had been well and truly doused, the flames extinguished and the embers of their tryst were sodden and wet.

The Sonorousness of fucking soon died down until everyone was more or less sated. A few were still fucking their hearts out and Melissa would have been one of them had Geoffrey’s cock not deflated after all those orgasms.

“I’m so glad you were on my table,” said Helena, showing her gratefulness for what they shared, and in the process showing Carew that perhaps colour did matter after all.

Gerry busied himself with massaging oil onto Simone’s crisscrossed bottom, soothing the red marks he had left on her whitish-pink skin. He nodded his appreciation at the fine artwork he had left behind; a true indication of the usefulness of art in all subject matters.

“Jackson Pollock, eat-your-heart-out,” he muttered under his breath.

Carew had made a new friend and they couldn’t stop kissing, fondling or teasing each other. Carew looked over at Melissa who was busy biting her lip, contemplating the woman looking back at her. The sight seemed so natural, slouched as she was on Geoffrey’s lap with his limp black cock dangling seemingly from her white body.

“You are orange,” Melissa said, as she watched Carew and Helena kiss and caress each other.

“Colour still doesn’t matter,” Carew replied, “when it’s all been mixed up, you’ll have just one colour called people.”

Melissa nodded, looked at her rainbow chart beaming at her from the table; a wry smile of hope crept across her lips as she leaned back into Geoffrey’s body.

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments