Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Foursome Fantasy Fully Fulfilled

75
29 Comments 29
16.9k Views 16.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words

My friend has a great ski house in Vermont that barely gets used over the summer and she offered to let me use it for a long weekend. I convince Ron to take some time off and join me; we rarely get to spend nights away together and are both ridiculously excited to fuck each other’s brains out without interruptions!

I arrive before him, set out some food, mix up some margaritas and slip into a little black lace piece. I see his truck pull up the driveway and start getting so wet with anticipation. I open the door and his jaw drops along with his bag. We immediately start going at it. He kisses me so intensely my knees get weak, and just before I almost fall over he lifts me up and holds my ass firmly while I wrap my legs around him. 

We are grasping at each other, tongues deep in each other’s mouths, then he pulls back and says, “You look so hot, I fucking love your outfit...feel how hard you make me!” 

I’m kissing his neck, letting him know, “You are so damn sexy, I’m dying to feel your big hard cock deep inside of me.” 

I get so worked up with him that everything becomes a blur. I drop to my knees and ravage his big dick, sucking him hungrily one second and the next second, I’m being dropped onto the kitchen counter and the crotch of my lingerie is being unsnapped. He rubs a big drop of precum that has surfaced on the tip of his cock all over my clit. He licks from my ass to my belly button and then kisses me, filling my mouth with the taste of both of us. He looks into my eyes and slowly inch by inch enters me. I scream out. I can’t even describe how good he feels; my legs tremble, my nails run down his back and then I grab onto his ass and pull him deeper into me. 

Quick sips of margaritas, mmm, tasting the salt from his lips. I’m off the counter, bent over, spanked...hard! Fingers in me, fucking my G-spot rhythmically, I can feel my insides swelling and ready to release. I squirt all over his hand, down my legs and splash onto the kitchen floor. 

He bites his bottom lip and says, “That’s a good girl, cum everywhere for me!” 

I take a second to catch my breath; we cheer and take a few more sips while we smile and stare at each other. He starts to pull his boxers back on over his big hard cock, I beg him to keep it out, but he resists. I’m always amazed how he can save his cum when I know he is dying to unload. But I don’t mind him teasing me and keeping the sexual tension crazy high. I reluctantly readjust my lingerie and offer to give him a tour. I walk him throughout the house, shaking my ass in front of him as I do. 

We decide to head off to a great local brewery and see what kind of trouble we can get into. I throw on a short jean skirt and tank top right over my lingerie, knowing it’ll drive him wild that I’m wearing it while we are out when it is still damp from my pussy juice. The brewery is surprisingly busy and a bunch of young people are putting back flights and playing yard games. We sit at a high top outside. The sexual tension is insane; every chance we get, he slides his fingers up my skirt and I rub the bulge in his shorts. 

There is a hot couple playing cornhole that keeps catching our eye. You can tell they are local; they both have a bit of a hippy vibe. He’s tall and built but trim with long brown hair and a scruffy face; she has a long sundress that accentuates all her curves including her braless tits. They are all smiles and have this crazy sexual aura emanating from them. Not sure if they noticed us noticing them, but they approach us and ask if we want to play the next game with them. We both nod excitedly and then get up trying to play it a little cooler. Despite the fact that Ron and I constantly fantasize about threesomes and foursomes, neither one of us has actually ever been in one. Every time we end up in a conversation together with someone hot, our eyes are wide and wheels start turning; the thought drives us both insane!

First, we decide to play against each other, so she and I are on one side and the guys are on the other. She’s tipsy and sweet and before we know it we are cracking up together and doing our best to distract each other's partner's shots. I’ll bend over in front of the board, almost exposing myself when he has a big shot. She’ll pull the front of her dress down to release some cleavage when it’s Ron’s turn. It’s working too; the boys are playing terribly but we can tell they are fully enjoying all the distractions we are throwing their way. 

We go on for hours, drinking, laughing, playing and teasing each other, sometimes switching it up so Ron and I are on the same side, kissing and grabbing all over each other. Sometimes I’m on the same side with the other guy. He’s just as flirty and fun as she is, spanking my ass to distract her when she’s up. We are all having a blast and although I know exactly what Ron is thinking, I’m not really sure how innocent this all is with the other couple...

The brewery is closing; in fact, everything closes early in that part of Vermont over the summer. Ron suggests we get some beer to go and head back to the house to keep playing games. They are quick to agree and follow us the ten-minute drive down the country road. 

I put some music on and we settle into the den on a sectional couch, she and I next to each other, and the guys sit close to us on either end. We are still drinking and talking away when Ron reminds us that we were gonna play more games and asks if anyone has any ideas. It gets quiet for a second and I nervously suggest truth or dare. My suggestion is met with oohs and ahhhs and despite them teasing me, they all seem eager to play too. 

Ron’s pretty sauced and has a devilish grin on his face; he looks at me and says, “Truth or dare?” 

I take dare. And he dares me to take my top off! At first, I’m shocked with his bold move but I’m so turned on and think 'why the fuck not!' I stand up and slide it up over my head and throw it into his face. I still have the lace lingerie on; my nipples are hard, poking right through it. 

She says, “Okay, my turn, my turn! Ann, truth or dare?” 

I exclaim, “Me again? Okay, fine. I’ll take dare.” 

She says, “I dare you to take your skirt off, I gotta see the rest of what you are wearing!” 

I stand up and purposely face my ass to them and wiggle my skirt down and over my ass, exposing the little thong line stretched between my full ass cheeks. Both guys say, “Fuck yes!” at the same time, we laugh and I settle back into the couch, feeling rather exposed but too turned on and tipsy to be self-conscious.

He’s fucking me with his eyes and I can tell the whole scene is turning Ron on so much. He looks at her and asks, “Truth or dare?” 

She also takes dare. He dares her to kiss me. I bite my lip and shift nervously in my seat as she turns to me and smiles. She presses her soft lips against mine and works her tongue into my mouth as her hand softly slides down my face and over my tit. She tastes like IPA and lipgloss and I’m not ready to stop when she pulls away. I instinctively look over at Ron’s crotch and can see the show made him rock hard. 

I beg, 'Do I finally get to dare someone?!" and ask Zach, "Truth or dare?” 

He says truth...just to fuck with me. I ask if he’s ever had a threesome. He says that once in college his girlfriend at the time and her friend kinda did; he made out with her friend some and fucked his girlfriend when they were all in bed together but that he always fantasized about having a real, raw, intense foursome or orgy. His story makes me squirm and I can feel myself soaking the thin piece of fabric that's covering my pussy. 

Ron is up again and I can tell he is feeling super frisky. I’m relieved when he asks her, "Truth or dare?"

She confidently takes dare and he dares her to take her sundress off. She playfully tries to resist, saying she is not wearing anything underneath. 

MelanyBas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyBas

Ron says, “A dare is a dare,” and leans so far forward he almost falls off the couch. She stands up and slowly slides the dress up above her tan legs, over her ass and hips, past her tight stomach and finally over her big tits that we’ve been staring at all day! Fuck, she has a beautiful body! She sits and crosses her legs, trying to cover her nicely trimmed but noticeably full bush. We all stare at her, licking our lips. 

She asks me, “Truth or dare?” 

I say, “Dare!” again and she smiles. 

"I dare you to go sit on Zach’s lap, feel how hard you are making him!"

I stand up, squeezing Ron’s thigh as I do. Ron gives me a spank as I walk over to him. I sit down softly on his lap and can immediately feel his cock getting even harder. He apologizes in my ear, saying he can’t help it. I can’t resist and I gently begin to grind against him. Ron’s eyes are going back and forth between her tits and my body grinding on top of his lap. Zach’s rubbing his hand firmly up and down the side of my hip and I can feel his breath getting heavier in my ear. 

It's Zach’s turn and he dares her to make out with Ron. I expect her to be a bit shy about it but she gets up and slowly straddles him, each leg kneeling on either side of his lap. She presses her big bare tits against his chest, runs her fingers through the back of his hair and begins to kiss him hard. She sits down further so he can feel her pussy press against his cock as she continues to kiss him, making him quietly moan. Ron’s hand slides down her back and over her nice ass. After another minute, she climbs off of him and squeezes right next to him on the couch. She keeps looking up at Ron; she is so into him and I can’t blame her! 

Without even asking truth or dare, Ron dares me to stay right where I am and start to finger myself. I reach between my legs and unsnap the crotch of my lace thing and begin to slowly circle my clit, and Ron can’t help but take his cock out of his shorts and start stroking it. I lean back and reach down and stick two fingers inside my pussy. It’s so quiet and I’m so fucking wet they can all hear my wetness as I go in and out. I lean back a bit more and Zach’s hard-on pops right out of his boxers. It startles me; I pull my fingers out of myself and wipe them up and down his shaft, pulling it against my pussy as I do. 

I ask, “Does that suffice?” They all nod, wide-eyed. I get up and sit close to him, looking down at his nice, large dick. 

Next, I dare Ron to get naked. She and I can’t help but stare, mouths open, as he strips, his tattooed body is so fucking sexy and his cock is huge and perfect! My fingers instinctively return to my clit. Shit is getting crazy; we are each mostly if not all the way naked, wet, hard, dying to just go nuts on each other. 

He dares her to convince me to suck Ron’s dick with her. I tell her, “This has been a fantasy of ours for a long time!” 

She gets down on her knees between Ron’s legs and takes my hand and places it on his cock. She guides me up and down Ron’s shaft for a minute. She holds my hand there and leans down and begins to circle her tongue around the tip of his cock and my fingers. My mouth is watering. She spits on the tip and uses my hand to cover his cock with her saliva and then asks me to come down to the floor too. 

I don’t hesitate. I drop to my knees and start licking circles around his balls while she sucks his head like a lollipop. I go lower, flicking my tongue onto his ass and then pull his balls into my mouth and suck them both while she slides her mouth lower down his shaft...so far down, deep throating him so that our lips are crashing into each other as we go to town on him. Her drool is dripping onto me, mine dripping onto the floor. It’s so wet, sloppy and intense that Ron can only handle a few minutes before pulling away to stop himself from cumming all over us.

Next, Ron dares me to get on the floor on my hands and knees and let all three of them do whatever they want to me for two minutes. I bite my lip in anticipation but accept the dare and get down on my hands and knees.

I hear Ron say, "Go!" and feel them all surround me. Zach is to the right side of my head and she is on the left side of my body. She runs her hands down my back, sliding off the skimpy remains of my clothing. He grabs my hand and places it on his big hard cock and steps forward so that it’s only an inch away from my lips. Ron is next to her on the left side of me; he starts to spank me nice and hard. His hand starts to rub my ass and then play with my pussy a bit before spanking me again. 

She seemed to really like that he's spanking me; she moves behind me and starts to smack my other ass cheek. Next thing I feel is her and Ron simultaneously starting to lick me, their tongues sliding all over each other’s and all over my wet pussy and ass. 

I start to moan and grab on tightly to Zach’s cock. He takes my hand away and puts the tip of his dick on my tongue and tells me to keep my mouth open. I look up and stare into his eyes as he gently slaps his cock on my tongue. Ron and she are still eating me out good. Ron’s hand starts to rub my clit as their tongues continue to kiss and lick my pussy and ass. 

The timer goes off and they all back away, leaving me panting on my hands and knees. I seductively crawl over to Zach and lick all the way up his shaft.

Ron exclaims, “Holy shit, that’s hot, stay there, Ann, suck his cock!” He gets up and comes behind me and rams his fat dick into my soaking pussy. I start to scream out but Ron pushes my head deep onto Zach’s dick, muffling my moans. He pounds into me; I’m rocking back and forth taking both of their cocks so deep into me. I’m gagging and slobbering everywhere but am in such ecstasy. 

She comes over, saying how hot we look and bends over onto the couch next to Zach and me. She looks back, shakes her ass and begs Ron, “Please, fuck just like you are fucking her! Please let me feel that?!”

Ron slides out of me and gladly enters her, pounding away, deep and hard just like she wanted! Zach pulls me up and onto him. I straddle him and start to bounce up and down on his nice cock. Ron is spanking me. She tilts her head towards me and she and I start to make out as they continue to fuck us. He takes hold of my hips and is thrusting hard and fast up into me, making my ass bounce and smack against his lap. She and I are screaming out onto each other’s lips as they pound away.

I suggest we move to a bed. They agree so we move into the next room and Ron leans back onto the big bed, sprawling out hard and sexy as hell! I wrap my lips around his cock, tasting her sweet pussy off of it. I feel Zach fling my legs open and bury his face between them. We motion for her to climb in; she maneuvers herself so her pussy is pressed onto Ron’s lips and she can still suck off Zach. We are in this amazing oral circle and I can’t even begin to describe how good he is licking my pussy! I cum all over his face within a minute but he grasps onto my ass and holds me there, making me cum a second time just as hard.

I squirm away after that, not sure if I can take any more for a second. But Ron flips me onto my back, lifts my legs, holds them back and starts fucking me missionary. Zach throws her down next to me and starts taking her the same way. Ron knows just how I like it; he’s ramming into my G-spot over and over again with a few deep thrusts thrown in. Before I know it I’m squirting and cumming again. It’s all too fucking hot. 

Ron moves up to his knees, grabs onto his dripping wet cock and starts cumming. My squirt and his cum are flying off and out of his cock. Zach gets to his knees too, he tugs once and starts to release as well. She and I are sprawled beneath them getting splattered with both of their loads. I run my finger over my cum covered chest and then lick them clean. I really like the taste of cum; I can’t help but go over and suck them both completely clean. She is panting, catching her breath on her back, playing with and tasting the mix of cum all over her stomach. Wow.


 

Published 
Written by Ann511
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments