Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting The Job Done

"Her extra efforts yields great rewards"

36
5 Comments 5
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

"There will only be six of us coming from the home office,” Chris explained to his wife Becky as they were packing. “All the other reps are coming from the regional offices…about twenty or so others.”

“Who’s coming from here,” Becky inquired. “Anyone I know?”

This would be her and Chris’s first time attending one of the big conventions the company Chris worked for went to twice a year. She was excited for it.

“Well, the CEO, David Johnson, and his Administrative Assistant, Ann Smith. You haven’t met them before. But also, George and Tammy Sams. You’ve met them before at a few parties and at the company picnic last summer.”

Becky frowned a bit. She remembered Tammy Sams and didn’t care for her at all. She had found her to be obnoxious, crude, and a big mouth who tried to control the conversation and make everything all about herself. She thought to herself that she hoped she wouldn’t have to spend any time with her. And actually, it was quite unusual for Becky to have negative feelings about anyone. She was a classy, elegant, charming lady that normally got along easily with anyone.

When they reached their gate at the airport, they were greeted by Ann Smith who told Becky, “I am so glad you could make the trip. Did you have any trouble getting time off from work?”

“No,” Becky replied. “I had plenty of days coming to me.”

“Well, David is in the men’s room. I’ll introduce you when he shows up. He only lets two wives come to each convention. So consider yourself lucky. But I know he’ll want to meet you.”

About that time Becky, Chris and Ann heard a very loud, “Why HELLLOOO. I’m here, so the party can begin.” Becky didn’t even have to turn around to know that it was Tammy who was making the boisterous introduction. She knew it was just like Tammy to draw attention to herself.

Nevertheless, Becky turned and forced a smile. “Hi, Tammy. It’s good to see you again.”

At that moment, David showed up. Becky was happy that he did since it broke up the conversation with Tammy so that Ann could introduce Becky and Tammy to him.

David told the two women, “I’m so happy that you two could make it. Now, the guys will be working, but I want you two to just enjoy yourself. Ann has arranged a welcome package for you that will be given to you when you check into the hotel.

Go ahead and tell them what to expect Ann.”

So Ann explained, “Well you’ll have unlimited passes to the spa so you can use all the facilities there…exercise equipment, sauna, steam room, and e en free massages. Plus, you have a gift certificate to the salon. You can get your hair done, nails done, and get a complete makeover. They have only the finest cosmetics. You’ll really want to try them. And finally, there is a gift certificate for the woman’s boutique. So you can treat yourself to a new outfit, shoes and more. David has spared no expense.”

“That is very generous of you, Mr. Johnson, you certainly didn’t have to do all of that. I was just going to enjoy getting away for a vacation,” Becky graciously told him.

“Please, call me David. And it was my pleasure.”

“Well ain’t that just the cat’s meow,” Tammy bellowed, “Heck we’re gonna look like two hussies by the time we get all dolled up!”

The call to board the plane couldn’t come soon enough, Becky thought. Please get me out of here before this woman embarrasses us all. Fortunately, when they were seated on the plane, Becky and Chris were not put close to George and Tammy. Becky was delighted she wouldn’t have to put up with Tammy’s blabbering for the next few hours.

When their plane landed, they all headed to collect their luggage. Becky needed to use the ladies' room and Ann said she did too.

The others went on ahead to the luggage carousels. When Becky and Ann were back in the hallway, Ann looked at Becky and said, “I normally don’t reveal this. But I am going to in this case. Every year during this convention, David always picks out one of the employees to become a full partner. And he always selects from the couples that are in attendance. It’s a try-out without them knowing. So in this case it appears the selection will be between you and Chris, and the Sams couple. And heaven forbid he chooses them. I could probably lose my job for telling you this, so please don’t mention it to anyone…not even your husband. But I don’t think I could survive being around that boorish Tammy for very long.”

“Thank you for the tip,” Becky simply replied. “I'll stay on my toes.”

“Well, it shouldn’t be all that hard. While the men are working the convention, you’ll really just be relaxing, but good luck.”

All the reps worked the convention for three days. On the morning of the last day, Chris told Becky, “David is hosting a poker party tonight for all the guys tonight. He says it’s a way for us to relax before we go back home to work. He’s evening staking us all the money to play with so we don’t have to worry about losing!”

It was just after lunch when Becky ran into Ann. She could tell there was something wrong.

“What’s the matter, Ann?”

“Things aren’t working out tonight like they are supposed to.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I was supposed to arrange the “entertainment” for the poker party tonight. Every convention, David provides a woman to, uh, provide, uh, some pleasure to the men.”

“Oh my,” Becky responded. She certainly wasn’t expecting that.

“Are you are having a problem?’”

“Yes, I had it all arranged, but the woman who was supposed to come just called me and is quite sick and can’t make it tonight. When I told David about it, he wasn’t happy at all. Then he offered a suggestion I didn’t like at all.”

“What was that?”

“He suggested I approach that Tammy girl and see if she would be interested. He said she seemed a bit trampy and just might do it.”

Bells went off in Becky’s brain. She realized that if Tammy agreed to be the entertainment that David would most likely be indebted to her.

She figured for sure that would cause David to offer the new partner position to George. But she knew that Chris deserved it much, much more than George. It was so unfair.

“What if I do it?” she found herself asking Ann.

“Are you serious?” Ann asked in disbelief. “Do you realize what will be expected of you? Those men will expect you to do ANYTHING they want!”

“I know,” Becky responded. “But I can handle it.” She was willing to do anything to help advance her husband’s career. And she knew that if he was passed over this time, that he likely would never get the opportunity again.

freakymilkytits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
freakymilkytits

“Just tell me what I need to do, and where I need to be.”

So Ann explained everything to Becky. Chris arrived at the penthouse suite promptly at 8:00 p.m. ready to play poker.

“The games will start in a few minutes,” David announced. “Looks like we’ll have three tables with six players to a table.”

The men proceeded to take places around the different tables. After they had played about 45 minutes, David pushed back a bit from the table and said, “Okay, I think we are ready to take our first break.

He pointed to one of the tables and told the men, “There is something waiting for you in the bedroom guys. It’s time to have some real fun. Go ahead, guys, you’ve worked hard, and you deserve it.”

Chris watched as the six men at the table got up and headed into the bedroom. “A little female companionship,” David said as he nudged Chris in the shoulder and winked.

“They should be done in about an hour.” Then he told the remaining men, “Okay gentleman, places again, let's deal the cards.”

Chris had a harder time concentrating on the card game as his mind kept wandering to what was going on in the bedroom.

In about an hour, Chris heard the men leaving the bedroom. It was obvious that they were all in a good mood and had enjoyed their time in the bedroom.

One of the men came up to David and said, “Damn David, where in the hell did you find that gal? You went all out this time. Not only is that woman hot as hell, but she is so classy and elegant. She must have cost you a fortune!

David looked around at the men who had just come back from the bedroom and saw how animated they were.

“Looks like she was a hit no doubt. Okay, we’ll give her a few minutes, and then we’ll send the next table in. By the way, did you get the webcam set up?”

When the other man nodded yes, David asked further, “And you can livestream it to the big TV on the wall?” Again, the man nodded yes.

After a few more minutes, David shouted out, “Okay, time for table number two.” Once again, Chris watched the men eagerly head to the bedroom.

After about fifteen minutes, David signaled to the gentleman who knew how to put the livestream feed from the bedroom up onto the big TV.

As the picture came up, the men stopped playing poker and all looked up to view the TV. They saw a group of men on and around the bed.

Chris was eager to see the woman, but she was blocked by one of the men standing at the end of the bed. Although, he could figure that the woman was on her hands and knees and was being double-teamed. It was rather obvious that she was sucking the cock of the man standing at the end of the bed while another man was behind her fucking her.

The sound on the TV was turned up, and he could now hear the other men taunting with comments like, “Damn, look at that bitch suck cock!,” and “Fuck, she’s got one tight pussy,” and “I’m going to give her a facial,” and finally, “Look at those tits swing!”

Chris thought the comments were over when he heard the man who was having his cock sucked exclaim, “Oh fuck… I’m cumming…and she’s taking it all. Oh shit, she’s swallowing and sucking… What a whore.”

Spent and exhausted, the man who had been blocking the view of the woman stepped away. Chris’s eyes then grew wide.

The “whore” they were all fucking was his wife, Becky. He stood there in disbelief as the guy behind her was still fucking her fast and hard. He, too, saw her luscious tits swinging and swaying. And finally, right then, one of the guys who had been stroking his cock blew his load right onto her face.

He watched closely as she opened her mouth and tried to catch the man’s spew of cum but missed which caused most of it to coat her face.

It wasn’t long after that the man who was fucking her doggy grabbed her hips hard and jerked forcefully into her and groaned, “Here it comes baby, take my load, you cunt.”

Chris's mind was spinning with emotions ranging from rage, to anger, to pride, to lust. He didn’t know whether to run into the room and stop it, but then he realized they would all know the woman was his wife. And he felt a bit ashamed because, during this whole fiasco, he had felt his cock grow to a raging hard-on!

The man who had been fucking Becky doggy style moved away. She had a moment to catch her breath and put her head down on the bed to rest. As she leaned forward that way, it left her ass sticking up in the air.

She didn’t notice when one of the other men, a black man from the south region, moved in behind her. He pushed forward, and she suddenly raised and looked straight up…never realizing she was looking right into the webcam.

“Nooo,” she shrieked, “that’s the wrong hole.”

“Like hell it is,” everyone heard the man reply. “You’re going to take it in the ass for me honey.”

Again, she mumbled, “Nooo.” Chris really thought he should get up and put a stop to what was going on, regardless of what the consequences were.

As he started to stand up he looked back at the screen and saw his wife’s expression change on her face. While hearing her say, “Don’t….stop…..Don’t….stop,” and then realizing it changed into “Don’t stop, don’t stop…oh yes, fuck me like that!” he sat back down.

He watched as her tits bounced wildly as she took a pounding from the big black dick. But it was obvious that she was enjoying every minute of it.

As he watched his wife pleasing man after man, he realized how truly beautiful and wonderful his wife was. He knew that men often looked her over and no doubt wished they could be doing what the men in the room were doing.

She really did have a classy, elegant look about her that no man could resist.

Chris was almost in a trance when David came up beside him. The two men looked at each other and David put out his hand to shake Chris’s hand and simply said, “Welcome PARTNER.”

All Chris could do was smile back and say thank you.

After the second group of men had had their turn, the guys at table three were anxious to get a shot at this hot woman. However, before they could go in, David announced, “We’re going to put a blindfold on her now. That’s a fetish of mine, to see how she reacts to that.” He then motioned for Chris to enter the bedroom with the remaining men. Chris stood a few feet from his wife, watching her suck cock and get fucked like a pro. Never in his life would he have ever imagined he would witness a scene like this.

When it was his turn, he moved behind her. Having never fucked her ass before, he knew he had to try that. As his cock entered, he realized what he had been missing and knew that he would be doing this again in the future.

When Chris returned to his hotel room an hour later, he found Becky had already gotten there.

He entered the room, and she asked, “How was your evening?”

“I made full partner!” he proudly told her.

“How was your evening?”

“I hit the jackpot. I made five thousand dollars!” She waved a stack of $100 bills.

Chris and Becky both smiled at each other.

Published 
Written by Jay35sox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments