Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Girl Gone Bad Part 14 - Fucktoy Free For All

"I get a new daddy and become his obedient babygirl"

39
27 Comments 27
37.1k Views 37.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
The night before, Mr. Bradford had taken me to an adult bookstore and introduced me to a glory hole and I sucked and fucked the cocks of complete strangers for hours.

The next morning I woke up to a wonderful breakfast. Mr. Bradford had ordered room service for us and we enjoyed a lovely meal together, talking about how well we got along.

"I really enjoyed last night," I said.

"Me too," he said. "You are a rare gem."

"Am I?" I asked. "You ever get a girl to go that far?"

Mr. Bradford and I had fucked many times before and he even shared me with some of his friends. But last night at the glory hole was probably the sluttiest thing I've ever done and I loved every minute of it.

"Actually I have brought girls there before but you were by far the most turned on. You really seemed to come alive and get hotter and hotter as more and more cocks were using you," he said.

"It is so true," I said. "I just get lost in the moment. It is like I go into a trance and just become this sexual being."

"I love it," Mr. Bradford said. "You are not letting social norms define you."

"The same goes for you," I said. "Most men want to own me but you want to share me."

"I understand why men want to own you," he said, "And that includes me too. But the difference is that if I owned you I would let you do whatever you wanted. In fact I would encourage you to do whatever you wanted."

"I don't get it. How is that owning me?" I asked. "If you let me fuck anyone I want then how is that different from what we have today?"

"There is an important difference," he said. "I would always come first. If it was a choice between me and some other guy, you would have to choose me."

"Okay," I said. "That makes sense."

"And you would have to do whatever I told you to do," Mr. Bradford continued. "If I owned you then I would give you instructions to do certain things. For example, I would tell you to dress really sexily and speed down the highway until a cop pulls you over and then use sex to get out of getting a ticket. Or go to the beach in a microkini and pick up some married man and somehow get him to leave his family long enough so you can give him a blow job in the backseat of your car."

"Wow," I said. "That just made me wet."

"I thought it would," he laughed.

"But what if I don't want to do something you tell me to? Do I have a say?" I asked.

"We can always talk about it. But you would have to give me a really good reason why you don't want to do it and I will always listen. But I suspect that you will like everything I ask you to do," he said. I laughed. He was probably right that I would love it.

"And what do I get out of all of this?" I asked.

"That is a good question," he answered. "First of all we both know that you like adventure and that you want new challenges in your sexuality. I will certainly help you experience new things that you would never dare do on your own or think of by yourself."

I nodded my head. I couldn't argue with what he said.

"And I will take good care of you," Mr. Bradford continued. "I will be your Daddydom and treat you like my princess. I will give you love, tenderness, understanding. I will buy you nice things. I will take you to nice places. You will be my babygirl."

"Oh," I said. "That sounds so nice."

"Do you want to give it a shot?" Mr. Bradford asked.

"I can fuck anyone else that I want?" I looked at him smiling.

"Yes, because you are a slut and need to fuck anyone you want," he said. "I would never ask you not to be true to your nature. But I would ask you to give me details of all of your conquests. I love hearing about your conquests."

"Of course I will tell you everything," I said. "I like that."

I put out my hand and extended it. He got up and took my hand and put it on his dick. I laughed and shook his dick.

"It is a deal," he said. Then he pushed my head down on his cock. I opened my mouth as Mr. Bradford fucked my face deep and hard. I was so turned on. He was now my Daddydom and I was his babygirl. I knew he had a dark and dirty mind and would push me even further than I have ever gone. I was going to make a lot of nasty men happy as my daddy made me drain each and every one of their balls.

My new daddy picked me up by my tits and pushed me down on the bed. He sat over me and shoved his cock back into my mouth. He fucked my mouth like it was my cunt. I looked up at him lovingly as he plunged his dick down my throat over and over again. Ramming my face making me gag and choke on his prick. Every now and then he would take out his wet cock and slap my face with it and then push it back down my throat. He would reach back and squeeze one of my tits every now and then while he face fucked me. I rubbed my clit and finger-fucked myself, cumming multiple times as he used my mouth and throat like the fuckhole it was. I finally felt like there was a man that truly understood me.

Mr. Bradford erupted in my mouth feeding me his cum and I ate it all. I consumed his sperm and devoured every drop of his luscious semen. It was the best part of my morning breakfast.

"What do you have in mind for me today?" I asked licking the tip of his cock, eating the last drops of his cum.

"You really seemed to like anonymous sex," Mr. Bradford said. "Based on that I planned on exploring that even further."

"Another gloryhole?" I asked.

"No dear," he said. "I have organized a group of men to use you all day and night. These are all men that I've known for a long time and they know what to do to a slut like you. But the catch is that you will be blindfolded the entire time."

"Oh," I said. "I've never done that before. That sounds wild."

"Unlike the gloryhole these men will have full access to you," my new daddy said. "Your body will be manhandled, squeezed, touched, spanked, sucked, fucked, filled and covered in cum by men you cannot see. The blindfold is there to emphasize that it doesn't matter who these men are or what they look like. You are a fucktoy, fuckmeat with three fuckholes for the use of any man of my choice. That is what you were born to be."

"That is what I am good for," I cooed.

"Come here," he said with the marker in his hand. "Time for some body art."

He wrote all over my body words like slut, whore, fucktoy, cumdump, scumbag, cunt, sperm receptacle, cocksucker and cum-consumer. He wrote "fuck" above my mouth and "hole" below it. Mr. Bradford wrote phrases like fuck my ass, pound my cunt, drill this bitch, twist my nipples, spank me hard, and pump me full of cum.

"I've written clear instructions on how to use you like the fucktoy you are," Mr. Bradford said. "Now let's prep you."

My new daddy took out a tube of KY jelly and lubed my ass with two of his fingers. He then used the KY down my throat. I never did that before but he said that it helps with deepthroat.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

He said I was going to get my throat fucked a lot.

"It is getting close to time," Mr. Bradford said looking at his watch. He pulled out a black blindfold and covered my eyes. There was a knock at the door of our hotel room. My heart was beating fast and my pussy was hot and wet.

Mr. Bradford positioned me in the middle of the room naked and on display. Although I was blindfolded I posed, showing off my body and making sure that these men were excited about the fucktoy they were all going to be able to indulge in.

In a few minutes I was surrounded by men. I could feel their body heat as they moved around me with many hands reaching out to squeeze my tits and ass. Hands rubbed my thighs, shoulders and arms. Occasionally I would feel a spank on my ass cheek and a slap of my tit.

"Damn," I heard a male voice that was clearly turned on. "This is the best one yet. Nice, young and fucking hot."

"I totally agree," another voice answered. "Incredible fucking tits."

"Yeah I love sluts with big tits," another man said.

"Sweet ass too," a third voice chimed in smacking my ass as he said it. They laughed.

"This body was made for cock," a new voice said grabbing my tits. "You love cock, don't you slut?"

"Yes," I said. "I love cock."

"Good girl," he said in my ear still holding my tits. I could feel his hard cock press against me. "Because you are going to get a lot of cock in every fucking hole."

I never felt like such a sex object and I was trembling with excitement.

"Here is the plan," I heard my daddy, Mr. Bradford, tell the others. "Total ATM and we feed her every drop."

The others seemed to like that plan as I could hear them agreeing with cheers and exclamations and what sounded like high fives. I later found out that ATM meant ass-to-mouth and they were all going to shoot every cum load into my mouth and make me eat it all. Oh who am I kidding, they weren't going to make me, I wanted to eat all their cum.

I was pushed down onto the bed on all fours feeling my hair being pulled as a hard cock slapped my face. At the same time I could feel the head of a cock pressing into my ass trying to pry me open from behind. As I let out a gasp, the cock slapping my face was now being pushed down my throat. I felt numerous hands feeling, squeezing and slapping my tits, twisting my nipples and spanking my ass and thighs.

"Hey, slut," the man fucking my ass said as he pummeled my hole. "You don't even know me and my cock is fucking your tight young ass."

I answered him by moaning since there was a hard cock in my mouth. They laughed.

"Can't talk with your mouth full," the guy fucking my mouth said. He pulled it out and slapped my face.

"Yes," I said. "This is what I am good for, a fuckhole for cock and cum."

"Then eat it," the guy in front of me said and shoved his cock back in my mouth.

"I am going to drill your fucking ass," the other guy said and rammed his dick inside my ass as far as he could and kept it in there trying to press deeper and deeper inside of me. He fucked my ass like that over and over leveraging his body to get his cock to go as far as he could. I closed my eyes feeling him drill my hole with such intense pressure.

"I'm close," he yelled and I felt him pull out. My ass felt so empty after he took out his dick but it was almost immediately replaced by another wedging its way inside me. The cock in my mouth had pulled out right after the one in my ass. They had switched places like they had done this many times before. The cock that was in my ass was now being shoved into my mouth and it quickly began to blow huge streams of hot cum. I gobbled it all up and swallowed the first load from this group of complete strangers that I could not see. Hands were touching, grabbing, slapping and pinching me as a cock was pounding my ass and I ate a big load of semen. The first of many.

"Fuck yes," the man cumming in my mouth said. "Eat that dick that was just in your ass and gulp down my big load, you fucking cunt."

"Her ass is so tight," the guy fucking my ass said as he buried his cock deeper and deeper inside me. "Damn, this bitch knows how to squeeze a cock shoved in her ass." I clenched his cock with my ass as he pushed inside me.

"Get every fucking drop you fucking slut," the first guy said as I continued to drain his dick. Finally, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped my face a few times with it. It was quickly replaced by another hard cock shoved into my mouth. I didn't even have time to suck it because the guy started to fuck my face immediately.

I lost track of time as cock after cock fucked my ass and mouth taking turns on me, calling me names and yelling obscenities, using my body and filling my mouth and belly with cum. Each man used me more than once as they joked how they took viagra so they could go all night. I was exhausted but exhilarated. My poor pussy ached from all of this sexual play but no one paid attention to it except for an occasional slap.

Finally, into the late hours of the night or maybe it was the early hours of the morning, I had emptied all of their balls completely and tired them out. I felt hands throw me onto the bed on my back. I heard voices telling my daddy how amazing I was and thanking him for the experience. Then I heard the door shut and it was quiet.

My daddy took off my blindfold and kissed me. I started to cry. He kissed me long and deep. Then I felt him push his cock into my wet, hot pussy. My eyes rolled back in my head as I felt the sweet sensation of my pussy finally being filled. I came instantly.

I convulsed on my daddy's cock as he continued to push deeper inside of me. I kept cumming over and over as he fucked me. He had taken me to a place I had never been before. I lost all sense of everything else around me. I just kept cumming. Then finally, my daddy came inside of me and I screamed in ecstasy holding onto him as tight as I could. And that was the last thing I remember.

I had passed out.

I woke up in the afternoon. Daddy was sitting in a chair reading a book. He came over to me and we kissed again. He gave me a bath and then fed me. He arranged a nice massage at the spa in the hotel. Later when I came back to the room we curled into each other in the bed. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"You are an amazing man," I told him.

"You are an amazing woman," he said.

"I love you, daddy," I said.

"I love you, babygirl," he said.

He kissed me and our tongues danced around each other in our mouths. He massaged one of my tits and I could feel his cock harden as it pressed against me.

"After I fuck you," he said. "You will need to get some rest before I send you off on your next adventure."

"Yes, daddy," I said as I climbed on top of him and lowered my pussy onto his cock.

Published 
Written by Kali_Urriah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments