Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holly Becomes The Centre Of A GangBang

"Holly serves herself up for all comers and gets more cocks than she bargained for"

88
11 Comments 11
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story series is about two fictional girls, Holly and Jess from the "Park Fun" series. This chapter is only about Holly after she was intrigued by group sex in the last chapter. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Holly decides to go slutty and gets more men and cocks than she imagined."

"So Holly, what do you think, upstairs with Jess, Jackie, Danny, and Kev, or do you want to go slutty?”

"I don't know, I feel wrong leaving Jess, but..."

"Don't worry about Jess she seemed happy enough, and she will enjoy Jackie and Danny. By the way, everyone calls her Jack. They will really look after her, and if you’re hesitating, let me show you something down at the summerhouse."

She led Holly out and off down the garden. As they passed a group of guys Holly could see Kitty smiling and winking at them. When they got to the summerhouse the doors were open and the lights were on. Inside in the middle of the space was a low bed without a headboard, more like a mattress on a base.

"This is a great place to be slutty, and meet a few guys. I'm surprised Cathy isn't down here, it’s sort of the go-to place for casual fun here. If you lay on here you are open to anyone who finds you, are you sure you want to do it?"

Holly thought for a few seconds, knowing this was something she so wanted to do.

"Can I just get up and leave whenever?"

"Yes, no one is going to force you to do anything, and you can say no and everyone knows that. Do you want a blindfold? If you’ve never tried one it really does double the sexiness and makes you really sensitive, and it just slips on and off. It also covers any initial shyness."

Holly was already unzipping her jeans. She pulled them down and off, and then her panties which she left on top for collection. She pulled her top up and off and undid her bra. Kitty stood back and admired her.

"You really are quite beautiful.”

Kitty reached up, took a blindfold down from a hook and handed to it Holly. She kissed her full on the mouth and said, "Enjoy it, let yourself go, I'll come back and see you in a while."

Holly sat on the end of the bed, she could feel her pussy already damp. She wriggled up to the middle of the space and put on the blindfold. She was waiting and listening eagerly for someone to come and find her. Holly didn't see or hear Kitty take her phone from a pocket in her dress, and take a short video of Holly lying ready.

Kitty walked out of the summer house, took a few steps, and paused. She was attaching the video to a group chat message. Brand new girl in the summerhouse, come now to play. A few phones in the garden buzzed or peeped, but unseen and distant dozens more sounded or chirped around the local area.

The night seemed full of tiny sounds, Holly could hear distant chatter. She could hear her own heart pounding, and her breath, the evening air was chilling her body. She could feel goosebumps come and go. Her ears strained for what seemed an age, she started to wonder if she had been duped or forgotten until she heard soft steps approach. She strained to hear. The feet had stopped, she heard zippers or a zip, and clothes crumple. She smelt perfume or cologne, and then she felt the bed sink slightly to her right side.

She called out and felt a finger gently touch her lips as if to ‘shh’ her. She jumped at the next touch, It was the lightest gentlest touch on her arm and traced up to her shoulder and her neck. She turned her face towards her unseen, what should she call them? She thought. Her unseen lover, she decided and smiled to herself. The touch continued up the side of her face, so soft, - she felt the right side of the bed compress. There are two lovers, she thought, as she felt her left arm being touched.

The same gentle touch, weaved a path up to her shoulder, across her collarbone, and gently and so softly down between her breasts. The touch on her face moved down her nose and brushed her lips. She pursed as if to kiss but the touch moved on, down her neck, across her body, and down past the side of her right breast. It was following the curve around to the centre and then swooped down around her left breast and back to her collarbone.

The other touch was weaving a path down her belly, teasing and touching. It was lifting off and re-connecting close by, the two felt like the most erotic tickling if ticking could be a turn-on. Holly felt each of her hands held out and a leg or knee placed across her wrist as if to pin her down. The teasing gentle touches gently wove patterns up and down the length of Holly. Her body, legs, face, and arms, were teased. Never once was she touched on her boobs, pussy, or anything sexual.

After five minutes, which seemed an eternity to her in the heightened state the blindfold put her, she could feel her pussy weeping with excitement. Her nipples were stiffening and softening without being touched. She was rubbing her legs together in an attempt to bring relief but nothing worked. Each time she felt a gentle touch sliding up her legs she parted them. Oh God, please touch me properly, she silently begged.

This time she felt her inner thighs tingling under the tracing touches as they moved all the way to the crease at the top of her legs. They moved up each side, one turning to trace back down the very edge of her pussy. She could feel her pussy turned open, eager for attention, like a blossoming flower. One touch traced up and down the very edge. She was moving her hips side to side to try and move herself to engage this phantom lover, without success.

The other turned back up her belly, and flittered between her nipples, instantly hard, erect, and ready to be used. Thrills from the touch raced through her body. Her pussy reacted to the smallest gesture, she was surprised to feel herself start to shudder and shake. A long-postponed orgasm very gently and slowly washed over her like a little wave of pleasure.

"Oh, uh, uhhh, uh, ohh," she could not help uttering, but no one replied.

The delicate touches withdrew, and her hands were still held down. Holly felt the bed move by her feet and felt a kiss on her left ankle, followed by a kiss on her right ankle. She felt a hand around each leg by her knee, lifting them up and apart. It was bringing her knees up past her hips, her pussy was unprotected gaping and open facing her new lover. She felt something brush across her pussy lips, the head of a hard cock was being guided up and down whetted with her juices.

In one slow thrust, he was all the way into her. She felt his body pressed up against her and gasped in surprise and pleasure. This is what I need, she thought. Her unseen lover held her legs up and began to fuck with long slow strokes. He was almost pulling his cock out, then all the way in with his pubic bone grinding on her and crushing her clit each time. His cock felt long and hot but no thicker than any she had taken. As she began to feel her pussy tighten and the start of a new orgasm build, she heard him grunt and felt his cock twitch. He pressed home and held himself tight against her for a few seconds, then withdrew. There was no thank you, no tender kiss or embrace.

Before she could gather her thoughts another pair of hands took hold of her legs and pushed them back up, and another cock was straight into her. This one seemed smaller than the last, and he was fucking her faster, more urgent, bang, bang, bang. His body collided with her, her pussy loving the rough fast feeling. Again she started to feel the deep-rooted sensations building within her. Her clit was roughly excited on each contact but just as suddenly as before, she felt his hands shaking, his cock tense, and hold deep inside her. She could feel jets of hot cum streaming inside and within a few seconds, his cock withdrew and his hands let go.

This time she kept her legs pulled up and felt cum running out of her pussy. She felt her left hand set free and used it to hold one leg more comfortably. Something brushed across her face, something wet and smelling of cum. Is this the cock that just fucked me? She turned her head to the left and opened her mouth. This tastes of cum, she thought, while she was doing her best to let him press his length into her mouth. She was sucking him clean, his cock was softer than she expected.

Before she could get fully started with sucking another hand held her right leg and another hard cock slid easily into her soaking cum filled pussy. Getting straight into a fast pace, her whole body was being rocked to and fro with his thrusts. She felt her boobs bouncing, the skin feeling tight as if it had shrunk over them. Perhaps it was her hard nipples and excitement that made them feel firmer than ever. She was having trouble keeping the cock in her mouth, especially when she felt another nudging her cheek from the other side.

She turned her head to share her attention, the second cock only tasted of pre cum and had not been inside her yet. As before she could feel herself building to climax, but almost as if on cue felt the cock inside her stiffen and jet another load of cum into her and withdraw. She could only imagine what her pussy looked like. She felt cum running down past her bum and into a warm puddle under her back. The pre cum cock withdrew and she guessed he had scrabbled round to take his turn sliding inside her easily, and within a minute of frantic fucking he came.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

Holly had a brief moment lying alone with no cocks or hands touching her. She wondered if she was finished, had she really just been fucked, used, by four cocks. She was so turned on by the thought. She dropped her legs to the bed and lifted her hands to her head. She was about to remove the blindfold when she felt hands take hold of her ankles and lift them apart. Another cock nudged up against her pussy and slid in so easily. It was larger than the cocks so far, but greased by so much cum it was all the way into her.

His hands let go of her legs and she wrapped them around him. Hands found her boobs and began to hold and squeeze them. New sensations rocked through Holly. Her tits had become sensitive, and her pussy which was being stretched a little more than ever before built towards climax quicker with the added pressure. But again, before she reached orgasm the cock pulsed and jerked over and over, pumping more cum into her.

Curiosity finally got her to nudge the blindfold very slightly, as if by accident. It was twisted sideways and still covered the top of her face, but she could see through a narrow gap down her body. She watched the last man pull his cock out and stand, she could see it covered in a white slime as he walked out of view to the side. Within a few seconds, she guessed it was the same cock now pressed to her lips for cleaning. She lapped and was enjoying the feeling of slutty abandon.

Looking down past her body, she could see a small group of maybe six to eight men. A couple were almost naked, some just had their cock out wanking. They were all waiting for a turn in me, she was thrilled at the idea. She put her hands down, opened her legs, and pulled her pussy lips wide inviting the next cock.

Another guy approached her, dressed but with his cock in hand out of his trousers. He pulled her whole body towards the edge of the bed, knelt, and thrust his cock straight into her. He immediately started to fuck at a furious pace, she lost contact with the cock she had been cleaning. The guy fucking her was holding her hips, using her, selfishly, faster and faster until she felt his cock begin to twitch. He quickly pulled out and he finished himself by wanking and cumming over her pussy and belly. He wiped the last trails of cum on her leg and walked away.

This became the routine for another half a dozen guys thrusting their cocks into her sloppy pussy. Some came inside her and some withdrew and sprayed cum over her pussy and body. None of them lasted long enough to make her cum. She was on a kind of plateau of excitement, not quite cumming but all the while turned on hugely. She had lost all track of time and lost count of the cocks that had used her. She knew it had gone past ten, maybe a dozen even, but she didn't care and never wanted to stop.

She watched the next man approach her, he had dropped or taken off his trousers already. He pulled his shirt off and his cock bounced as he walked. He stopped and knelt, but leaned forward and licked her pussy. This was the first man who had done it, and also the first face she had seen all evening. She was shocked to recognise him but not from the party, he definitely wasn’t there earlier. This was Mr Spokes, her Geography teacher.

She watched him lapping at her pussy. He was licking up cum, doing this for his pleasure and not hers. He did not recognise her and could not know she was watching from under the edge of the blindfold. The thought thrilled her beyond belief. She folded her legs over his shoulders and held his face to her with her fingers in his hair. He licked her clean then pulled back to line his cock with her pussy. In a single thrust he was inside, Holly felt herself build to orgasm this time. The thrill of this encounter heightened her senses, his cock felt small inside her but hard as iron and he was in no hurry to cum.

Fucking slowly she felt herself tip over the edge and her pussy clamped and squeezed as waves of pleasure coursed through her. He pulled his cock out and back in. He was cupping his hands under her arse, holding her up. She felt his fingers gripping her cheeks and moving slowly to the very crack. She felt a fingertip brush across her virgin ass. She crunched her stomach to raise her bum in an unspoken offer to him. He moved a hand from under her and put it between her legs, his cock was barely fucking now.

His finger found its target again, with the tip circling around and applying light pressure on her pink opening. She had her legs wrapped around him and was pulling him to her. She was trying to encourage him and felt his finger eased into her slowly pressing all the way in. She enjoyed the sensation, he sensed no resistance and moved his finger in and out. He pulled it out and replaced it with his thumb. The cum and pussy juice had lubricated her well and he massaged his thumb into her for a while. She felt his cock seem to harden even more.

She felt him pull his thumb and his cock out and then his cock greasy with cum and pussy was pushing against her ass. She was bracing herself waiting for pain, but his small cock easily entered her virgin ass. With each push, he went deeper until he was fully inside. He didn’t last long, probably twenty strokes and she felt him tense and freeze. She could not feel his cum spurt but knew she had taken his cum deep inside her. He pulled out and shuffled around to offer his cock for her to lick clean. She greedily took it into her mouth, it was such a different taste. She slurped, sucked, and licked him clean before he left.

She watched another man approach, like so many before he was clothed but with his cock out ready in his hand. But what a cock. She had never seen anything like it, only in pictures on the internet. This was huge. It was almost twice as thick as most tonight, and longer too. He knelt before her and pressed his cock onto her pussy, she felt its wide head rub up and down her soaked pussy. He was gathering leaking cum as lube before he started to press inside. She felt it stretch her. It was not uncomfortable but seriously stretching, longer and fatter than anything before.

He took time to slowly push more and more of himself into her. He was hardly able to get the full length inside before he started with long slow strokes. This time her pussy built to orgasm faster than ever, the intense pressure helping her over the edge. There was no finesse, no tease, this was her orgasm. He was fucking for his own pleasure, for a few short minutes she felt him slowly speed up. He was becoming more urgent, his cock stiffening further if that was possible. As she neared a second orgasm he held his cock deep inside her as it pulsed. He was pumping out cum, flooding her insides, and just as unceremoniously as all the rest he withdrew.

She grabbed her legs and held them up, displaying her gaping open pussy leaking cum. One more guy took up the challenge, as so many had already. He was dressed and had his cock out wanking, he approached and knelt before her. She barely felt his cock enter her. She saw his arm moving fast, she knew he was just wanking into her because her pussy was too loose to excite him. He came fast to be replaced by another immediately, also just wanking into her. She could feel his cock being shaken and then spurting inside. When he stood and left, she held her pussy open still.

No one else took up the challenge. She felt totally and completely used and satisfied. Cum was running out of her and drying on her body.

She laid still for a few minutes until she heard Kitty whisper in her ear, “Was that slutty enough for you?"

Holly turned her head, and Kitty lifted off the blindfold. Holly blinked and saw that the crowd of guys had gone.

"I loved it, I got so turned on, and I feel so used, but just loved it, thank you."

Holly stood feeling unsteady on her feet. Looking down she watched a river of cum running down her leg, every time she moved more surged out of her. Kitty wrapped a shawl around her, picked up her pile of clothes and walked her to the house. Holly noticed a few guys give her a thumbs up, guessing they had been part of the fun. She thought there seemed to be fewer men around and was relieved to not see Mr Spokes, not sure how she would have reacted.

"I knew one of the guys, my blindfold moved halfway through. What should I do?"

"Do nothing," Kitty replied unless you want to. "Let’s get you into a shower."

They went upstairs and Holly stood under a hot shower for a long while. She dried and wrapped herself in a towel, and went back downstairs and felt suddenly so sleepy. Kitty walked her back to next door and handed her clothes to her. Kitty hugged her tightly with a, "See you in the morning," and left her in the kitchen alone.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments