Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jess Enjoys Her First Time With A Couple And Loses Her Virginity

"This is Jess's story from the evening party, she meets a couple and they giver her a night to remember"

59
7 Comments 7
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story series is about two fictional girls, Holly and Jess from the "Park Fun" series. This chapter is only about Jess and how she meets a couple and loses her virginity, or gets her first actual cock. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is a gentler tale than Holly's and shows how Jess wanted different things. there is a rhyming slang term in there, which I hope amuses too."

 

In the evening, Jess had found herself sitting alone while Holly had gone into the house. She was thinking about the game and some of the never have I ever dares and confessions.

"I guess you met Danny earlier?"

The voice startled her out of her thoughts.

"Sorry did I make you jump?"

Jess looked up and saw a woman talking to her.

"Oh sorry, - Danny?" Jess answered.

"Yes, Danny, my husband. He’s a bugger for that cum in panties thing." Smiling, she sat down next to Jess. "Don't worry, we’re all here to have fun, it turns me on too."

Jess realised she had not got his name. "There were two guys," Jess replied, "I didn't even get their names, I was there with Holly, and they did it to both of us."

"I guess then that was Kev. Is that them over there by the door?"

Jess followed her pointing finger.

"Yes, the darker-haired guy did me, I don’t want to get him into trouble."

"Yes that’s Danny, I knew it would be. Do you want to join us upstairs?"

Jess was taken aback by such a direct approach, but was also horny for some cock fun tonight. Very horny.

"Yes, but what about Holly, she just went indoors to the loo. She'll wonder where I've gone."

"Don't worry, we can tell Kitty and she'll make sure she's looked after."

"I'm Jackie, by the way, but everyone calls me Jack. You know, Jack and Danny because we both like Fanny."

Jess looked puzzled and didn't get it*. Jackie took Jess's hand and led her to the house. As they passed Danny she said, “Give us a while,” and they slipped past him. Jackie spoke briefly to Kitty and led Jess upstairs and into an empty bedroom. All the way through, Jess saw couples and small groups. Some were partly undressed and kissing, caressing, or more. Through another bedroom door, Jess saw the Asian girl sitting astride one of the men. They looked to be fucking.

Jackie stood in front of Jess and kissed her, and felt Jess return the kiss. Jackie held her and probed with her tongue. She ran her hands down Jess's back and gripped her bum through her dress, Jess did the same. They broke apart and Jackie quickly pulled her top off and unfastened her bra, letting her B-cup boobs stand pert and proud. She undid the belt that held up her skirt and dropped it to the floor. Next, she kicked off her sandals and pulled down a fancy pair of French knickers. Jess thought it was odd that she threw the knickers towards the door.

Jess suddenly felt overdressed, but let Jackie take the lead. Jackie moved behind Jess and pulled her dress up over her head. She cupped her small tits in her hands for a moment. She was kissing the back of her neck and then down her back. Her hands left her tits to unfasten the bra and pull it free. Her hands were back on her tits to tease her nipples. Jackie moved around and began kissing her nipples, tasting each one while gently teasing her panties down her legs. She was kissing her way down her flat belly to the top of her pussy. She paused while she was licking and cleaning up the cum her husband had sprayed there earlier.

Jackie pushed Jess back to the edge of the bed. Jess sat down before Jackie pushed her back so she was lying with her legs dangling apart. Jackie kissed up the length of one of Jess's thighs and finally made contact, pushing her tongue into Jess's soaking pussy.

"You taste delicious," Jackie broke away for a second to say, before diving back in.

Jess could tell that Jack had done this many times by her touch and the way her tongue explored and caressed every fold and crevice of her pussy. Jess was enjoying the way she circled her clit, teasing with just feather touches. She could already feel her first orgasm building, and she wanted to let it flood over her. She wanted to give herself up to the total pleasure Jackie was giving her. At the same time, she was trying to learn what she was doing, eager to be able to thrill Holly in the same way next time.

Jess felt that she was in expert, practiced hands. She could feel Jackie slowly building up the speed, intensity, and pressure of her oral attention. After a few minutes of her undivided tongue flittering and flicking, Jess could feel the orgasm about to break when Jackie stopped and allowed the feelings to subside. Jackie resumed by slowly continuing on with the same deft licking. Jess was returning to the edge of orgasm, and again Jackie slowed while Jess pulled back from the very brink.

Jess felt as though her orgasm was coming towards her like waves on an incoming tide. With each wave a little closer than the last, each threatening to break and foam, but at the last moment being sucked back by the next wave. Jess had no idea how long Jackie kept up her delightful assault. After so many almost orgasms the gap between them had fallen to tens of seconds, with every new edging taking less time and less effort from Jackie. Jess was lost in the overwhelming pleasure, her entire body seemed to have become hyper-sensitive, and virtually any touch was launching her back toward the plateau.

She could feel her tits and nipples were achingly hard. Her whole body was glistening with sweat, her legs were almost numbed and her toes curled tight. Jess felt Jackie shift her hands down to grip her hips. She was holding her tightly now and pulling her towards her. Jess felt the next wave of pleasure building, but this time felt Jackie quicken her tongue, pressing more firmly on her swollen clit. Suddenly Jess exploded in an orgasm like she had never known, her body was convulsing uncontrollably.

This was an orgasm seemingly without end, on and on. Her pussy was unable to take any more stimulation. Jess tried to push Jackie away and knew why she had her gripped her so tightly. Jackie drove Jess on with a full minute of continual uncontrollable orgasmic bliss, her body bucking wildly. Jess feared she would pass out if she could not release herself until Jackie suddenly stopped, let go of her hold, and sat back to watch.

For a long time, Jess's whole body twitched and shuddered with her skin blotchy and red. Jess was trying to catch her breath, feeling tired and physically drained. Jackie lay down beside Jess facing her, a leg resting across Jess's legs, and her arm across her middle. Her head was propped up on her elbow watching her new conquest. Finally, Jess was able to speak.

"Wow, just, wow... how do you...Thank you."

Jackie lifted her hand up to move the hair away from Jess's face.

"Can you teach me how to do that?" Jess asked, finally able to string more than two words together.

Jackie laughed, "You're too cute - yes, I'd love to teach you, but first I think someone else would like to say hello."

Jackie turned her head towards the door where Jess could see Danny standing, naked, his hard cock in his hand, grinning widely.

"Jackie really does love her girly time. I didn't have the heart to interrupt you both."

He climbed onto the bed behind Jackie and cuddled into her. Jess felt fully and completely satisfied as she turned towards Jackie and cuddled her, snuggling in. Jess felt for the first time as if she had been the absolute centre of attention, not selfishly, but that Jackie had given her full attention to her only. She felt Danny moving around behind Jackie, saw her close her eyes, and felt the bed start to move with a slow rhythm.

Jess guessed Danny was making love with Jackie from behind. Jess put her free hand down, slid it over Jackie’s pussy, and could feel Danny sliding in and out of her in long slow thrusts, taking his time. Jess brought her hand back very slightly to the top of her opening and gently massaged her fingertips over the fold, hoping she was covering her clit and helping her along.

"Oh, yes, down just a bit, there, yes, and a little firmer, yeeessss," Jackie guided her.

Jess felt strangely proud, or happy to be able to in some tiny way reward Jackie. She felt Jackie pull her to her. Danny and Jess kept up their attention and Jackie held back the orgasm as long as she could, letting it build slow and strong until she let it rip through her. It was all Danny needed to make a few last fast thrusts and cum. The three lay tightly together with Danny’s cock still inside Jackie. After a while, Danny got up, turned off the lights, and returned to bed. He laid behind Jess this time, spooning her as she and Jackie laid face to face, all three soon slept, exhausted.

lolysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lolysaenz

Jess was the last to wake in the morning. She saw Jackie watching her, having hardly moved. She could also feel Danny's cock pressing up against her. The cock felt nice. She felt that she was wanted and part of a loving couple. The girls spoke, and Jess felt Danny’s cock being pulled down and guided through her thighs. It was almost touching her pussy, but not quite. He rested it there for a long time with his arm around Jess's middle.

Jess wondered if she should tell them she had never been fucked by a real cock before but worried it would spoil the moment. She and Holly had used toys and improvised with vegetables, just never a real cock. Jess decided against speaking for the moment.

Jackie gently teased one of Jess’s nipples as she leaned forward and kissed her. It was a friendly kiss, Jess responded and it turned into a passionate exchange. Danny felt Jess arch her back and rock her pelvis, pushing down slightly to run her pussy along his cock. He needed no further encouragement. Reaching down he guided his cock up and into her. Very slowly, he pushed a little further each time until he was fully home. Jess closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

She felt Jackie's fingers explore and find her clit, and expertly tease and excite it. In no time at all she could feel the familiar building orgasm and didn't even try to hold back, she let it wash over her. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open, breathing hard. Her pussy was clenching and squeezing, encouraging Danny to speed up. He was using long fast strokes causing his body to bang against Jess. The feelings extended the orgasmic bliss until he shuddered, gripped her hips, and emptied his balls deep into her. Jackie kissed her again, and Danny was kissing the back and side of her neck. Jess just relaxed and knew she would do anything for them.

They lay together until Kitty was heard calling from downstairs offering breakfast and coffee and the three disentangled themselves. Jess sat up on the bed and felt cum draining out of her. They dressed and neither Jess nor Jackie could find their knickers. Jess kept thanking them both, it made them laugh.

"We enjoyed it as much as you," Jackie said.

"Probably more," Danny added and went on, "We have not met someone like you, ever. I just want to take you home and keep you."

Jess felt happy.

"Make sure we have your number. We definitely want to see you, a lot. Come to ours, please say yes," Jackie added.

They made their way downstairs and saw that a few others had stayed over too. Hellos and greetings all around. Jackie and Danny wrote a mobile and home number, email, and their address down, gave it to Jess, and left. Jess said her goodbyes and walked back home, just next door. Indoors she found Holly was in the kitchen, dressed and showered. The girls exchanged stories of their evening, all the details, Jess was surprised Holly had gone so far.

"Yes, I lost count at ten, it’s probably fifteen, and yes my pussy feels tender this morning."

Holly was proud of herself, she also told her about Mr Spokes, and that he had no idea who she was. Jess told her all about the couple, and that they wanted to see her again. The girls wandered into the lounge and talked over all the events of the weekend so far, and both agreed that the party next door had changed their lives forever.

About an hour later they heard a light tap at the back door - and Kitty appeared in the kitchen.

"Hi girls, is anyone else home?" Kitty asked quietly.

"No one," Jess confirmed.

Kitty opened her hand and dropped two pairs of knickers on the table. “You missed the laundry game last night, these are yours I think.”

“Thanks,” Jess and Holly replied, each taking up their own pair. “Perhaps we could come another time and join in with that?” Jess added.

"Good," she replied, sitting down at the table. "Let me tell you about the babysitting group. We took quite a chance to invite you and to be honest, it’s probably a good thing Mitch and his friend didn't come. They are a bit young, or naïve perhaps, to come to a meet like that. Sam and I have watched you both in the garden over the summer, and the last couple of weeks convinced us. Especially when you talked about what you got up to in the park at night."

The girls looked worriedly at each other.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with us, just as all the group members keep everyone’s secrets. Sam and I spoke to a few members last night and this morning, and everyone agreed we should ask you both to join. It’s a good thing, trust me."

"What do we have to do?" Jess asked

"Nothing, the group is all about having discrete fun, mostly couples and a few singles. Then there are the babysitters, mostly girls like you, and a few young guys. Sixteen or Seventeen is when people get invited, and most drift away in their early twenties. Though Chen, the Asian girl is now twenty-seven and still very popular. Basically, girls like you are asked to join and if accepted, a couple would arrange a babysitter to come for the evening, sometimes overnight. It is not so the couple can go out because mostly they don't have babies or young kids - though some do. Actually, it is so the members can spend time with the babysitter herself. The babysitting story is a cover for the girl - or boy, so families are not suspicious and allow them out late, or overnight. But, yes, the couple also has to pay for babysitting, so it’s a cover story for their parents."

"You mean like Jackie and Danny whom I met?"

"Exactly like that, except they actually do have a daughter."

Jess smiled and said they had said they wanted to see her again.

"Every month or so there might also be a party like last night, where couples get together, and each couple tries to bring their favorite babysitters too. But, there are some rules, and you'd have to pack up your park adventures. The group is exclusive, and we only have sex with each other. If one of the members meets someone outside the group and has unprotected sex, if they catch something, it could spread through the whole group." Kitty looked at both girls; they felt she looked quite stern.

"How often do the group or couples meet?" Holly asked. "Last night was amazing, but I don't want to sit home for weeks between any fun."

Kitty laughed, "On average each babysitter could be out twice a week, usually once midweek, and once a Friday or Saturday. But Holly, the number of people who want to have you visit them, you could be as busy as you want. I would say to keep to twice a week though, any more looks suspicious, and you would lose the fun of it."

There was a long pause as the girls took in everything Kitty had said.

"Holly and Jess, I can tell you neither of your parents is in, or know anything about the group. You can't talk about it to anyone, and definitely not to Mitch, his friend, or anyone else. Come round later and let me know what you think," Kitty said as she stood up from the kitchen table. “Oh, one obvious question, are you girls taking precautions, are you on the pill?”

“No, but we keep thinking about it,” Holly replied.

“Right, get dressed and come round at about 11 AM, I’ll take you both to a friendly pharmacy. The morning-after pill for both of you, then on to the FP Clinic and get you started on the pill too.” 

"OK, see you in a while," Jess and Holly both answered as she left.

Both girls started talking at once, both had enjoyed yesterday for different reasons, and both wanted a lot more.

"The park is so risky," Holly said.  

"Yes, I get the feeling we've been really lucky so far," Jess replied.

They agreed to go straight away and talk to Kitty and walked round and told her. The rest of the day was uneventful. They sunbathed some more, were happy to see someone watching from next door this time, and later that afternoon Jess's parents arrived and Dad drove Holly home.

---

* Jack and Danny is rhyming slang for Fanny. Fanny is one UK slang for vagina (to be specific) like pussy, fairy, ha’penny, and so many more.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments