Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Like She Always Wanted

"Leah Gets Four at Once"

44
26 Comments 26
22.3k Views 22.3k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Leah was unusually nervous as she finished getting ready. She wasn't sure how she should dress for an occasion like this. She had been planning it for weeks, and now that the event was only a few hours away, she was in a horny panic. Her hand shook as she attempted to put on the finishing touches of her mascara, missing and leaving a black smudge on the corner of her eye. "Shit" she muttered to herself, grabbing a piece of toilet paper, and wiping the mark off her face.

Exiting the bathroom, she stopped in front of her body-length mirror hanging in her hallway, and looked herself over.

Her deep brown hair was newly cut short to her ear lobes, mimicking the blonde wig Christina Aguilera wore during the final number in the movie Burlesque. Her Cerulean irises were shining through the Pitch Black shadow brushed onto her eyelids, highlighted by the small use of bright blue shading near the upper, inner lid. Her lips were small, and painted a Candy Pink.

Her eyes moved to her ensemble, making sure she looked perfect, at least in her own view. She tried on a million outfits, everything from the 'Classic Little Black Dress', to a baseball jersey and white cotton panties, and even some looks she would never wear in public, let alone to a club or on a night out. But none of the looks she tried on, felt right. She finally settled on an outfit that she thought made her look sexy, but still stayed true to her comfort level.

Her upper body was covered by a simple, slinky, black, off-the-shoulders top that only went as far as an inch above her bellybutton, while her apple-bottom shaped ass was hidden by a very worn pair of denim jeans-turned ass revealing skirt. You could see just a hint of her bright blue panties peeking out from under the denim as you were drawn down the site of her athletic, slender legs into her feet, snuggled inside a pair of black 4 inch high heals.

She sighed a sigh of satisfaction as she walked away from the mirror. She laughed at herself within 3 steps as she lost her footing in the unfamiliar heels, and had to catch herself with the wall as she headed towards her kitchen to prepare the liquor bar. Plenty of alcohol was going to be needed for the night ahead of her. Not just for her, but she thought the boys would need some liquid courage just as much as she would.

Leah packed the ledge above the fireplace with everything from Jack Daniels to Tequila, and left the beer chilling in the fridge. Maybe not the best place to store it because of the heat from the fire, but the bottles looked good lined up above the dancing flames, so she didn't care. She already ingested 3 shots, and stopped to touch herself twice while running all over her house, anxious for the entertainment to arrive...

Leah had an active sex life since she had turned 19, but tonight was going to be a new first. She peered at the clock. It was still 30 minutes before she expected any of the guys to arrive. She spent weeks trying to pull all the details together. Jake had called her a month before, and said he was planning a trip to come visit her. They never lost touch after the last weekend she spent at her Aunt's cabin. Knowing how the weekend with him was spent, she knew he would be excited to participate in her plans. She had thought long and hard about the other missing links, and finally came up with the winners, and had gotten nothing but excited responses.

She had just run her fingers over the liquor bar above her fireplace for the millionth time as she paused for a moment and let her right hand find its way to her dripping, anxious cunt hole.

She dipped her hand into her blue panties, and let her fingers feel her clit. Her hand was greeted with a hot, wet cave of pussy, waiting to be fingered, licked, and fucked. She knew that Travis, Nick, Jake, and Josh were all due to show up at any time, and when she let her mind start to picture the events of the soon-to-be-future. She found her fingers working her clit faster than her imagination could produce the images she was creating in her head. She was close to cumming when a knock on her front door brought her back to reality.

Trying not to trip on her way to the door, she opened it and was surprised to see Josh standing on her porch, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, carrying a 12 pack of Coors Lite. She giggled as she let him in, hugging him in passing has he headed to the fridge to but his beer gift.

Josh was a new addition to her list of fuck friends. She knew him from work, running into him frequently at hospitals while dropping of patients. His eyes were blue enough to rival hers, his hair a deep dirty blond, and he towered over her at six feet tall. He worked out, and his frame looked more mature than his face. He didn't have any tattoos, or piercings. He was 20 years old, a baby in her eyes. Everything about him would normally leave Leah with no interest... But he always had a response to all of her teasing, and held his own. His young confidence was a turn on, and Leah secretly liked the feeling of being Mrs. Robinson.

He crumpled to the couch, popping open one of the beers he brought with him. Leah couldn't help but wonder who bought it for him... "You look hot. Didn't know you owned anything other than department uniforms and Batman shirts." he teased her. Leah responded by climbing on top of him. She straddled his legs and pushed her mouth to his neck, breathing hot air on his skin and pressing her lips to warm skin. She felt his entire body relax underneath her, and she reached a freshly manicured hand down, dragging her nails over the zipper, feeling his cock over his jeans. His 7 inches weren't fully stiff, but she felt the beginnings to a hard cock. It was so easy to cause his cock to stir.

The teasing was interrupted by a second knock on the door. She bit Josh playfully on the earlobe as she stood up, straightened her barely-there skirt, and headed to answer. She opened the door, and was shocked when she finally saw Jake. Her heart rate went from 95 to trying to jump out of her throat. She hadn't seen him she left the cabin... He looked as good as ever. His hair gotten a little longer, and he had a little fuzz growing in around his mouth. Leah thought he looked more like Luke Bryan than ever.

She was in his arms before she knew she had even taken a step. She flung herself towards him, jumping in his arms. She planted her mouth on his, and felt his passion returned for the first time in months. She thought about him a million times, and his touch; but she forgot how good really felt. Jake felt it too, and he immediately moved his hands to Leah's ass, holding her in the air with one, and sliding the other to her panties. He dipped a finger inside her moist pussy and carried her back into the house. Leah felt the unexpected intrusion on her pussy, and moaned loud. A loud sound of a throat clearing stopped the two of them in their tracks.

Leah slid out of Jake's arms, and excused herself for being a bad host and not introducing them to each other. Josh stood up and offered his hand to Jake, who looked at Leah as if to say "Really?", an obvious read on his age. Jake turned his eyes back to Josh, and took his hand; shaking it and introducing himself. Leah felt like she could use a drink, and asked if anyone else wanted something.

She returned from the kitchen, drinks in hand. She sat on the edge of the hearth and entertained the conversation the boys had started about motorcycles. Around 2130, another knock tinked on her door. She stood up, walking to the door, receiving a slap on the ass she pushed it towards Josh's face. She was laughing as she pulled the door open and was face to face with Nick and Travis.

"Hey you. Ran into one of your playthings in the driveway" Travis mouthed off.

She hugged each of them as they entered her home and told Nick to ignore Travis' mouth. She told them where to find their poison, and retook her seat on the hot rock of the hearth. Nick poured a Jack and Coke, with more Jack than Coke, and Travis made himself a Screwdriver. When they returned to the living room, Leah made the rounds of introductions. Turned out that Travis knew Josh, due to the same reason's Leah did.

The small talk went on for an hour or so, as each one built their confidence with liquor and waited for someone else to make the first move... They all knew why there were there. Leah made it clear what was going on, and what she wanted. She worked hard to make this night happen, and it was going to go her way.

Leah was steadily sucking Amaretto Stone Sours through a straw all night. She could handle stronger liquor, but wanted to keep a straight-enough head. She knew that it was all going to be focused on her, so why not be able to remember it? It was nearing 2300 and she wanted to get what she had coming to her.

The boys seemed to be lost in conversation, and she was worried the boys would forget the real reason they were all at her house that night. Leah stood up from the hearth, and walked over to Jake. He was sitting on her couch, in between Nick and Travis. She sat on his lap, pressing her back into his chest, interrupting his sentence by pushing her lips to his mouth. She heard the talk quickly subside as the rest of the guys saw, or perhaps realized what was happening.

Leah kissed Jake the same way she kissed him the last time they were together. He felt the hunger of her on her lips, and his hands couldn't help themselves. They reached straight up to the two mounds hidden under her shirt. He found something to occupy both hands while Leah spread her legs, and her hands reached to her sides, each landing on a knee. The left landing on Travis' knee, the right hand finding a spot on Nick's knee. She moaned loud, to instill some initiave into the others...

She moved her hands over the denim of the boys jeans, as she got lost in the feeling of Jake's mouth against hers. His tongue was filling her mouth and taking her breath away just like she remembered. Her hands were moving towards the groins of the men on each side of her, teasing and rubbing their cocks hidden under the denim.

She felt a hand reach into her panties, and start trailing up and down her pussy lips. From the direction it seemed to come from, she guessed it was Nick. She opened her eyes, and saw her prediction to be correct. She moved her hand onto his, and pushed his fingers deeper into her cunt. She let his hand go, and moved to his jeans. She manipulated the belt and button, and freed his massive cock from the confines of his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and his cock sprang forward, and she grabbed it in her hand, and jerked it slowly.

As her one hand started Nick off, she used the other to get to Travis's cock. She easily popped his belt and button to his jeans, but found a pair of underwear blocking her. She grinded her ass on Jake's lap, feeling the thrust's of Nick's fingers inside her cunt as she searched and wiggled her hand into the opening in the front of Travis's boxers, and found her hand filled with 8 inches of warm, growing man meat.

She moved her hands up and down the two cocks, jerking them in rhythm while she felt Jake manhandle her tits. His lips were moving up and down her neck. In his mind, he didn't care if this was going to be a group thing or not, he hadn't fucked Leah in months, and his cock was straining to contain itself already. Meanwhile, she was busy trying to balance the task of jerking off two cocks, and dealing with a set of hands trying to take away all her attention.

Leah sat on Jake's lap, enjoying everything going on around her, when she looked over and saw Josh sitting alone in her Lay-Z-Boy. He was sitting there with his hand rubbing his cock through the denim of his pants. She could tell by the look in his eyes that his cock was hard from what he was seeing, but that he was yearning for an opening to partake in the pre-planned activities. She looked at him and licked her lips, a sign for him to fill her mouth with something she was missing.

Josh stood up and approached Leah's face. Sitting on Jake's lap left her face even with Josh's dick. She pointed her gaze upwards toward him, watching and hearing the sounds of his belt come undone, and the sound of clothes being pushed down to the floor before he kicked them out-of-the-way. He saw the pleasure burning in her eyes when she opened them again and stared at him, opening her mouth and licking her upper lip while biting the lower. Jake's hands continued to play with her tits while she played with the two cock's in her hands.

Josh took a step forward and brushed the head of his dick on Leah's lips. He felt her tongue graze the tip of his cock as he moved his hips forward, only to tease her. He may be the youngest one in the room, but he wasn't completely stupid. This was about her getting what she wanted. That was it. He was going to do his best to make sure he played his part.

Josh forced his cock into Leah's mouth and pushed his cock-head to the back of her throat. He knew what she was capable of, and wasn't planning on letting her off easy.

Leah couldn't believe what was happening. She had a cock in each hand, and one in her mouth, while another was grinding itself against her ass... A set of hands massaging her tits, and another hand fucking her pussy. She tried to concentrate on what she was doing, but knowing what was happening to her was so exciting, that she found herself having her first orgasm of the night.

Nick felt the wetness start building around his fingers and knew what was happening. He plunged a second finger into Leah's cunt and started rubbing her g-spot right away. He felt her muscles tighten, and watched as her eyes opened wide, and clenched shut as the waves of pleasure hit her.

Leah struggled to gasp for breath as her orgasm hit her, almost choking on Josh's prick. Jake felt her shaking and wrapped his arms around her torso, holding her as she shook and spilled her cum over his pants. He felt the juices spill and soak the denim pressed against his thighs. Her hands gripped the two cocks she was stroking, and she went limp.

The guys started laughing in delight, knowing she was the first one to cum. She felt Jake hold her as her body calmed, and when she felt like she could move, she pulled from his arms and stood up, turning around and facing the guys.

Leah looked at Josh, and demanded he get on his knees. She put her hand to his head, and pushed him to a kneeling position, and forced his face to her pussy, making him clean the dripping mess.

His tongue slipped inside her while she pulled her top down. She exposed her B-Cups and motioned with her fingers for Travis and Nick to come to her. She felt Nick's mouth engulf her right nipple roughly, pulling and biting at the stiffness and her jewelry, as Travis' mouth came in from the side, gently licking and kissing. She rubbed her hands through their hair, guiding them with pressure. She opened her eyes and stared at Jake, who was looking up at her smiling as he slowly jerked himself off.

Leah stood there in ecstasy, feeling all the hands and mouths taking her body.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

After a few minutes, she felt like she was ready to cum again and pulled Josh's face into her pussy. She let go another river of cum, forcing him to catch it in his mouth. She moaned, pulling his hair. Her head tilted back, and Travis caught her upper body as she started to sway. Her orgasm subsided and when she regained her vision, she dropped to her knees.

Leah sat in the middle of her living room, staring at the boys around her. She pulled her top down over her chest, and started playing with her tits. She pinched and pulled at her nipples, pushed them to her mouth and flicked them with her pierced tongue. She looked up and around at each boy, licking her lips.

Travis stepped forward, and shoved his cock into her mouth. He started fucking her face fast, hitting the back of her throat with 8 inches of cock, causing her to gag each time. A hand grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her from his cock, and replaced her empty mouth with another. Leah opened her eyes to see Nick standing in front of her, thrusting his dick through her pink lips. She smiled with her eyes, and opened her throat. She knew how to take Nick, and she gave it to him.

Nick fucked her throat long and hard, a few times Leah thought she may pass out from lack of oxygen... She thought she was gonna pass out when she heard Nick moan, and felt his cock start to throb. She prepared herself, and when he blew, her mouth was filled with his salty, sweet cum. She swallowed almost every drop, feeling one drip down her lips and to her chin. She used her finger to catch it, and rubbed it into her nipple.

She turned her face and saw Jake standing in front of her stroking his dick, patiently waiting his turn. She happily opened her mouth and hungrily swallowed his cock until his thighs pressed against her face. He stood there gagging her, feeling her throat massage his head while her tongue danced around his shaft. Her eyes opened and gleamed at him in the light from the fire. He struggled to keep himself from blowing his load right there. It had been months since he had the pleasure of indulging in her skills, and since then, no girl he had come across had topped her.

Leah pulled Jake's member from her mouth and turned towards Josh. He was hard again; and standing in line, waiting his turn. She sucked him into her mouth and started swirling her tongue around his head, tonguing his hole. She reached a hand up, dragging her nails on his balls and tugging on them. She pushed a finger into his perineum, applying pressure to his prostate from the outside and opened her throat, sliding his cock further down. She kept this up until she felt him start to throb, and pulled her then pulled her mouth away. She left a hand behind to work on his tight ball sack.

She searched for Jake's cock, and put it back in her mouth. She started jerking him off into her mouth, concentrating her lips at his head. She lightly dragged her lips down a few inches, and licked the path back up. She started to squeeze his balls, pulling them lightly and moaning. Suddenly, without any warning she felt her mouth fill with the second load of cum she was to take of the night.

Jake's cock slipped from Leah's mouth, and replaced was with Travis's. He pushed Josh out-of-the-way and violently shoved himself in her mouth, a style Leah wasn't used to with him. She liked it either way. She tightened her lips around his girth and began sucking on him. It was a bit more difficult at this point, she felt like her mouth was starting to go numb! Leah saw him staring at her hard, and reached her hand to her cunt, pushing her fingers through her juices, using them to stroke his cock. That did it. Travis started shooting ropes of cum down her throat, and he pulled out of her mouth, letting the rest shoot on her lips and her tits.

Josh stepped in, and before Leah full caught her breath, she had another cock her mouth. She could feel the tension in his muscle, and knew that his inexperience had him extremely turned on, and ready to pop at any moment. She moaned through his cock and jerked him off hard. She felt him tense and heard him groan. She knew he was going to cum. She sat there as he grabbed his cock from her hand and started stroking himself into her mouth. She opened her lips, and pulled away a few inches, staring up at him, making provocative faces and licking her lips, trying to tease him into cumming.

His aim was a bit off. The first shot landed in her left eye, and the second on her nose. She grabbed his cock, and guided the exploding missile into her mouth, trying to catch the remaining pumps of his jizz into her mouth.

Leah sat on her knees specked in cum, and stood up. She was ready for the real fun to begin. She stood up, and grabbed the bottle of Effen Black-Cherry vodka. taking a long pull from the bottle, a hint of her cowgirl roots poking through, and looked around the room and smiled.

Jake took the first advance on her. His country boy arms grabbed her, placing her on all fours on the ottoman. Jake pushed his cock inside her cunt, shuddering as he felt every inch get swallowed. He slowly pulled out, and pushed himself back in. He couldn't believe it, but he thought she felt tighter than the first time he fucked her pussy. He started fucking her at a strong, steady pace; slowly gaining more force with each thrust. Leah started moaning and asking for more.

Her noises were cut off by Nick's 9 inch cock. He answered her pleas and shoved his dick into her mouth, straight into her throat and held it there. Leah gagged on his thick head for a few moments. She felt the saliva build in her throat, and tried to use it to lube his cock. She relaxed her throat, and took him down another two inches. She opened her eyes and saw the other two guy standing at her sides, intently watching and jerking their cocks. She loved it.

Her cunt felt like it was being stretched with every thrust Jake gave her. Each time he pushed himself in, she went forward, getting a throat-full of Nick. Her mouth was numb at this point, and she felt her saliva building, and unable to swallow it. It dripped from the corners of her mouth as Nick fucked her face. Her pussy was soaked, and cum was running down her thighs as Jake pummeled himself inside.

Jake was pumping her pussy as hard as he could. He was having a hard time trying not to cum as he felt her muscles gripping him. Her pussy was so tight, and just thinking about it on the drive down, he had jerked himself while four times in 8 hours. He felt himself start to lose control, and grabbed her hips. He felt himself tense and starting bucking wildly, exploding inside her. His last few pumps hurt, and Leah had trouble keeping her grip on her perch.

Jake pulled out and moved to the side, motioning for Travis to step in. Travis stepped up to Leah's ass stroking himself, and guided himself in. The last time he was with Leah, it was almost making love. He had never seen the dirty-whore side of her before. She was moaning loud and begging for more in between breaths. It turned him on. He dipped his fingers in the mixture of cum dripping from her snatch and lubed her asshole. He pushed a thumb inside to loosen her up, before he started pushing his himself into her tight little pucker. Leah moaned loudly, asking for more.

Travis sat down and supported her as she lowered her asshole onto his cock. He held her up as he started pushing himself slowly inside her. Soon her moans turns from painful, to filled with delight. Leah felt his cock stretching her muscles and she wanted more. She looked at Nick and starting begging him to fuck her pussy.

Nick stepped up and pushed his cock inside her. He felt the rhythm from Travis and started matching it. To Leah, it was the best experience she ever felt. It felt like there were two cocks fighting inside her. Her g-spot was going crazy, she couldn't tell what cock felt better, or which hole being fucked was giving her more pleasure. She was screaming as the boys started picking up their pace, her B-Cups bouncing. Nick sucked her left nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around the pink stiffness, feeling the metal clink against his teeth. Leah was rubbing her hand over the soft pricks of his shaved head, pressing his mouth into her chest.

Josh stepped onto the couch and presented his cock to Leah's open and moaning mouth, She gladly accepted, rubbing her tongue around the head. She used her free hand to hold his cock in her mouth as she bounced in the air, letting this group of guys do whatever they pleased to her.

Travis felt like he couldn't hold it anymore. Leah's asshole was squeezing his cock and the tight confines were bringing him to the edge. He started moaning as his picked up his pace, trying to slam himself into her a little harder. He spit on her pucker and wiped the lube around his shaft. Leah heard him groaning and felt him writhing inside her. His cock spit out juts of cum, filling her asshole to the brim. As he finished spurting inside her, his cum started squirting from her ass as Nick continued to slam his cock in her cunt. Travis couldn't move, and just sat there as Nick finished himself off.

Nick and Leah's history was always rough. There were feelings, but the best way they showed to each other was physically. Nick pulled Leah's face to his, forcing him to look at him. "Who's a dirty little slut? Huh? Say it."

"I am..." Leah gasped. "I'm a dirty slut".

"Fuck yeah you are" he muttered. Nick picked his pace up as he stared at Leah's contorted face. He knew she was at his mercy with an asshole full of cum. He bent his face to her chest, sucking her left nipple to his mouth and biting, pushing his hips into her pussy, grinding his cock head against, to her, what felt like her stomach. He grabbed her hips, pulling her to his groin. Leah felt Travis's limp cock slip from her asshole as Nick's pushed into her, hitting her g-spot. He lifted her in the air, and the angle was just right.

Leah started gushing from her cunt. This orgasm wasn't just a regular orgasm. Nick had made her squirt. The boys watched as her liquid hit Nick's stomach, spraying in all directions, and hitting the floor and soaking into the fibers. His moans sounded like an animal, exaggerated by the fire-light and drunken mind states.

Leah was screaming in indulgence as she felt Nick blow his second load, this time into her cunt. His cum seeped into her, mixing with the remains of her girl juice and Jake's jizz. She grabbed his neck to keep from slipping as she felt the strength drain from his arms though his cock.

Nick set Leah on the ottoman, on her back with her limbs hanging lifelessly at her sides. Including Leah, all the boys were still gasping to catch their breaths after unleashing their spunk into all her fuck-holes. Except for Josh... He was standing there, cock hard in hand, waiting his turn for a go at one of her bottom openings.

Leah saw the look in his eye, and though to herself, 'It really isn't a true gang-bang unless I get fucked by all of the guys'.

Leah grabbed a leg in each hand and opened herself up towards Josh. He stepped in front of her cautiously, as if he was expecting to get pushed out-of-the-way. He put a hand between her legs, playing with her sensitive clit and stroking her well-fucked holes. She leaned her head back, relaxing in her orgasms and waiting to let Josh fuck her so they could continue drinking in preparation for round two.

She was extremely sensitive at that point, and when Josh pressed himself inside her, she could barely contain herself. An animalistic noise rose from her throat, escaping from her Candy Pink lips and echoing through the room. Leah's ankles bounced against his shoulders as he took advantage of his turn. His pace started to slow, and Leah thought he was finished as he pulled his cock from her cunt.

She laid on the ottoman prepared to catch her breath when she felt something pressing against her lower rosebud. She opened her eyes looking at Josh. She never thought he had the guts to try that on her, but her butt-hole was soon filled with pain, and his cock. Leah screamed as Josh started pounding her asshole. It was clear he had no idea what he was doing, but she was thankful that Travis had stretched her out earlier.

Josh couldn't believe how tight Leah's asshole was around his cock. He never dared to ask a girl to try anal, but something in his head told him Leah wouldn't mind. He pushed himself in as far as he dared, blown away by what he felt. It was like a vice, squeezing tighter with every thrust he forced into her. The only difference was that it was warm, and slippery. He had never felt anything this tight around his cock before. He felt every movement of her muscles, all gripping him at once, and he could swear it was so tight he felt her heartbeat through his own throbbing cock.

Leah was still screaming when Jake shoved his dick in mouth, muffling her sounds. Her asshole was being overworked by a guy who didn't even know to lube it up first. Thank god she had ingested enough alcohol and had enough cum in her ass to morph the pain into drunken ecstasy. She knew she would feel it in the morning.

After a few minutes in her ass, mixed with the sounds of her pleasure, Josh couldn't hold it back anymore... He felt like he wanted to bust from the first moment he felt his dick pop through her o-ring and his skin rub against Leah's heart-shaped ass... Josh slowed down a moment, and then started pounding her ass, grunting and grabbing at her tits.

Leah knew when he filled her ass. His hands gripped her hips, his head tilted back, his mouth opened, his eyes twitched while closed, and he started to shake. He slammed into her once last time and collapsed on her chest as he shot streams of his sweet, salty juice into her bottom. His cock slipped out before he finished cumming, and the last few juts splattered onto Leah's ass.

Once Josh stood up and she was sure she wasn't going to receive another unexpected attack on her over-fucked, slutty cunt, she finally laid there and attempted to catch her breath. .

Leah grabbed a shot glass from the hearth. The glass felt warm in her hands. Shr touched it to her nipples, jumping at the feel of the heat. She trailed it down her belly and rolled it over her stiff clit. She put it to her ass cheeks, and scooped up the missed juts of Josh's cum. Once she was sure she cleared that mess, she put the rim of the shot glass to her pussy and pushed the remaining mix of Nick's, Travis's, and her own cum from her pussy.

The shot was almost full when she set it on the hearth of the fire-place. She placed a clean shot glass next to it, and asked Nick to hand her the bottle of Effen. She poured the shot, and pushed it next to the Cum Shot.

She grabbed one in each hand. She looked at her selection of real-life toys and smiled. With out words, she toasted the boys and the rest of the night. She raised the Cum Shot to her lips, draining the mixture down her throat, throwing the vodka down right after; following it with a smile and an open mouth that screamed 'More'.

Published 
Written by LeahLidocaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments