Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marie's Gym Bondage Gangbang: Boys' School 5

"Marie uses the Gym to entertain the next dormitory of horny teen boys."

22
8 Comments 8
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

After the popularity of my Sex Education class held in the gym, I decided to utilise the same place for that night's fun with the boys. I talked it over with the Headmaster, James, during our meal that evening.

"The boys know that you and Lyn are here," James told me, "so there is some speculation over which dormitory will be enjoying you tonight."

"I take it that none of them feels I am too old for them to enjoy?" I asked, "I always worry about that."

"Your fears are groundless, Marie," James assured me, "every boy here would love to join in the fun."

"I will be using the gym tonight. It offers so much scope for naughty fun. Could I ask Richard to assist again?" I asked, "he is such a help in getting things moving. Some of the boys seem afraid of me at first, and he moves things along nicely."

"I will send for him," James stated.

We had finished the meal and were chatting when Richard arrived. He greeted me with a warm kiss, and a grope of my behind.

"I heard you were here, Marie," he smiled, "and was hoping you would call me."

"I am afraid I will not need your help in a dormitory tonight, Richard," I told him, seeing disappointment in his face, "instead, we will be using the gym, and I really could use your help, if you don't mind?"

A broad smile appeared on his face.

"You teasing bitch," he whispered, "I will make you pay for that later, see if I don't."

I smiled mischievously at him.

"I would be disappointed if you didn't," I told him. "ten o'clock in the gym, okay?"

He nodded, then kissed me again before leaving. At ten that night, I was in the gym, wearing my sexy teacher gown.

"Is there a reason for the gown, Marie?" James asked.

"In a way," I explained, "isn't it every schoolboy's dream to fuck a sexy teacher?"

"You do have a point," James conceded, "I always had a crush on my art teacher. She was so hot."

"Well hopefully, the boys will enjoy the symbolism," I surmised, "and they will enjoy unwrapping the goodies."

James left me, and I heard him outside the gym doors talking to the group of boys. Richard came in, standing next to me while the rest of the lads entered the gym.

"Another lesson?" one of the boys asked, "I thought we were going to have some fun."

"Hi, boys," I greeted them, "I am Marie, and I am all yours for the rest of the night. You can enjoy me any way you wish. The rules are no biting, no damage, and condoms to be worn for all penetration into my pussy or ass. Clear? Any problems, just ask. If I am too busy, ask Richard. He is here to help and to join in if he wishes."

I waited for the inevitable question. Sure enough, it came.

"How do you mean? 'Enjoy me any way you wish,' covers a lot."

"Boys, look at me," I told them, "is there any way I can stop the twenty of you doing anything you want with me? Even before I am tied or handcuffed, let alone after?"

There were smiles as the implications of that sank in. Richard started the action, as I knew he would.

"Who wants to see what the gown is hiding?" he asked.

Cheers of approval told him the answer to that. I was bundled onto a pile of exercise mats, and had the whole group holding me down, while some of them unbuttoned the gown and took it off me, revealing me in just black lace hold-up stockings with the tiniest G-string that I could find.

The boys stopped, mesmerised by how I looked. The spell was broken when Richard passed out the wrist and ankle cuffs, and they were attached to my arms and legs.

"Play first," Richard told them, "then when she is ready, we can fuck her."

The others liked the idea, and the wrist cuffs were clipped together behind my back by the snap-hooks on each cuff. After that, I was the focal point of attention for almost the whole group, some holding me down while others tickled, teased and stroked, while I wriggled and squirmed helplessly for them. At one point I had about eight of them tickling every sensitive spot on my body while I thrashed in the grip of those holding me, laughing hysterically and almost wetting myself as the tickling grew more intense.

As the boys tired, I saw Richard talking to some of the lads. From the grins, and the nodding, I gathered the boys liked Richard's suggestion. The small group came over to where I was held. I was carried over to where the gymnastic rings hung down from the ceiling.

Cords were attached to the cuffs on my ankles, and threaded through the rings, and I was pulled up until my hands could only just reach the floor had they been free, and my legs wide apart. I was dangling, hair hanging down, head about two foot above the floor, ready for the boys to explore.

They started enjoying themselves, and I had hands wandering all over my exposed skin. I was squirming nicely for them, when I felt someone grasp the G-string and pull it hard. The thin elastic broke easily, and my shaved slit was on display for them all to see.

Richard was suddenly in front of me. He lowered his shorts, and I realised his cock was level with my mouth, while he was able to stand, and by bending his head, could make easy contact with my wide-open pussy. As I started taking his cock into my mouth, he was tongue-teasing my wet and hungry pussy, making me tremble in anticipation as I was taken nearer and nearer to a climax.

He pulled away suddenly, before I could make him come, and annoyingly, before I could come myself. Another boy took his place.

"Just use her to get hard," Richard told the group, "and try to avoid coming yourself, or making her come. That way we get more actual fucking when we are ready."

From the cheers and muttering, the idea was popular. With hands teasing and stroking all over me, and a succession of cocks in my mouth while mouths teased my slit, I was kept in a never-ending cycle of arousal and denial. I got to the point where I was near to screaming in frustration.

Occasionally, one of the boys misjudged and came in my mouth, warm cum dripping onto my face and down onto the floor. These unfortunates were greeted with jeers as they blushingly withdrew, but no matter how I tried, I was unable to enjoy the satisfaction of coming myself.

By now I was growing frantic, and when Richard clipped the nipple clamps onto my tits, I almost went into orbit.

"You bastard," I hissed, "you just wait."

"Ah-ah, no naughty language," he warned, pulling on the thin chain linking the clamps, "or will I need to punish you?"

"Mph, no, Richard, please," I moaned, "I will be good, please."

"You always are, sexy slut," he told me, "are these really painful?"

I nodded quickly.

"They are attached to one of my most sensitive areas," I pointed out, "you would not believe how much they affect me."

"I think we will find out soon," he noted, "some of the others seem to want to try them."

He moved away, and sure enough, several of the other boys had to give the chain an experimental tug, watching as I squirmed helplessly for them. More tugs followed and I was wriggling for them, trying to avoid more pressure from the chain, until all of them had enjoyed making me squirm and moan. 

Vibes were produced from my bag by Richard, and used in my butt and in my hungry slit to make me even more aroused, and still, they would not let me come. I felt like screaming.

"Time for fucking?" asked Richard eventually. The boys all cheered at the idea, I almost cheered myself, and I was lowered to the floor, the cords being unfastened and the nipple clamps thankfully removed. If my hands had been free, I would have brought myself to a climax there and then, even with the boys all watching, but my wrists were still cuffed behind me.

I was led over to the parallel bars, my wrists released before wrists and elbows were tied to one end of the bars, knees and ankles to the other end, so I was suspended, with arms and legs parted wide, and all parts of my body completely open to exploring hands.

Some of the boys tickled the soles of my feet, forcing hysterical laughter from me, even as a rigid cock slid into my wet slit. Thankfully, some still wanted the use of my mouth for their erections, and the ticklers were stopped. They transferred their attentions to my bottom and tits, stroking and teasing, and nibbling my tender nipples while I was fucked at both ends.

A vibe slid into my bum, adding to my stimulation as it was pumped vigorously in and out by eager hands. Like most teen boys, the ones fucking me rushed, and soon came, cocks twitching inside me, safely encased in the condoms that Richard was handing out.

It was not until the second boy was inside my pussy that I was able to come myself, a wonderful powerful climax that left me breathless and forced my ravisher to come himself. After that blessed relief, I gave myself up to the wonderful long succession of climaxes, squirming and writhing as each one hit me, and feeling the love juices seeping out onto my bum crack.

"I want to try something," Richard announced after most had fucked me, "untie her."

The boys complied, and I was stood on slightly shaky legs.  I was carried to the high horizontal bar. Steps were brought over, and cords tied to the bar, and I was lifted so my wrist cuffs could be attached to the cords, followed by my ankle cuffs being clipped to the wrist cuffs, bending me double, with my backside a bit over two foot off the floor and my legs and arms tied wide apart.

Richard stood in front of me, slipping inside my soaking slit. He gestured to another boy, who came and stood behind me.

"Right, get into her bum-hole," Richard told him, "and try to match my rhythm."

The boy took out the vibe and slid into my tight backside, and the two started moving in unison, double-fucking me. I felt so full, with two cocks inside me, and it was not long before I was coming.

Still, they carried on, and I was struggling, but was helpless to stop the boys making me come again, and then a third time before they both came. I hung breathless, waiting to be released, but other lads had watched my double ravishing with interest, and most wanted to try it for themselves, including some who had already fucked me.

Richard came to stand at my head.

"Thank you, Mister Helpful," I hissed, "I will pay you back for that."

He grinned at me.

"It was worth whatever you come up with," he murmured, "and it looks like you are going to be rather busy for a while yet."

A fresh pair of boys took their places and began double fucking me, while others played with my sensitive and still tender nipples. The next hour or two was a dreamy haze of coming again and again, while the boys all enjoyed double-fucking me, some more than once, until I was literally fucked to exhaustion, worn out by being made to come so many times, over and over, with hardly any respite between climaxes.

I woke sometime before dawn, untied and curled up on some exercise mats. I looked around, my eyes adjusting to the dim light, until I found Richard. I grabbed some of the cords used to tie me, and crept over to him.

He was sleeping deeply, and I assumed he had enjoyed me several times to make him sleep that heavily. When he woke shortly after, it was to find me with his cock in my mouth. It took him a moment to realise that he was tied hand and foot.

"Marie, what are you doing?" he asked, "let me go."

I smiled, shaking my head, and carried on with my cock-sucking until he came for me, warm spunk shooting out of his cock.

"Clever boy," I praised, "ready for number two?"

"Marie, no," he hissed.

"Richard, hush," I warned, "otherwise I will wake the others and get every boy here to wank you off."

"You would as well," he murmured, "okay, get your own back, if that is what you want."

I nodded happily, then licked his cock and belly clean of his cum, before starting again on him.  Getting him hard again took longer this time, but once he was hard enough, I climbed on him, riding him mercilessly while I came twice until I felt him come inside me.

When I climbed off him and kissed and licked him clean, he was looking a little worn out, but I still started getting him hard again. He moaned softly as his erection grew, and I lay on him, taking him fully into my mouth, then sucking and teasing, despite his struggles, until I had forced another climax from him.

"Any more, Mister Helpful?" I whispered, "or do you give in?"

"I give in," he conceded, "you are too much for me, Marie, my sexy fuck-toy."

I kissed him, letting him taste his cum from my lips.

"You can get your revenge on me next time," I told him, "just like you always do."

More kisses as I released him, and we spent the rest of the night cuddled in each other's arms.

Later that morning, after being collected by James, and having enjoyed a good breakfast, I was sat with Lyn snuggled against me, talking with James. 

"Are you ready for your usual 'thank you' from me, James?" 

He smiled at me.

"I really do not deserve anything," he insisted, "but I am not stupid enough to refuse whatever you wish to give me."

I smiled at him, then whispered to Lyn. She got up, and went to my bag, coming back with a pair of my handcuffs.

"I thought it was my turn to have you cuffed for a change," I told James, "any problem with that?"

He shook his head, and turned to let me clip the handcuffs in place behind hid back. I moved in front of him, unfastening his trousers, and letting them fall to the floor, then sliding his shorts down to his ankles. 

Lyn helped me to get him lying on the floor. I kneeled by his side, stroking his erection, and feeling it grow even more in my hand. I bent over, taking him into my mouth, teasing with teeth and tongue until it was as rigid as I could make it. When I stopped, he moaned softly in frustration. 

I nodded to Lyn, and she straddled him, then impaled herself on his erection, sitting back until it was completely enclosed by her tight slit.

"Marie, what are you doing?" James asked, "I thought you were going to fuck me."

"I thought you might enjoy someone younger, tighter, and with more energy for a change, my darling James," I murmured, "and Lyn has promised to make you come at least twice for her." 

I bent down to whisper in his ear.

"Actually, you will be lucky if she stops at two," I told him softly, "she tends to get carried away, and she has a very greedy pussy."

I smiled as he tried to wriggle, but my sexy slut moved with him, and was riding him hard, her short skirt pulled up to show her bare slit, his cock sliding in and out. His first climax did not take long, and Lyn stopped for a moment, then started again, quickly coming herself.

This only seemed to increase her need, and she bounced up and down on James's prick until she was coming again. Still, she carried on, grinding hard against James until she was screaming as a third climax engulfed her, and forced James to explode inside her again. 

She climbed off James, standing a little unsteadily, before slumping down onto the couch, while I released my helpful Headmaster, cleaning him with wet cloths, and kissing him.

"That was quite a 'thank you' Marie," he murmured, "and most unexpected."

He pulled me closer to him.

"I don't want to upset or offend your young and very sexy friend," he whispered, "but, enjoyable though it was, you are still the one I would choose."

As I helped him to stand, I whispered back to him, "I will remember that next time."

martina_soler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
martina_soler

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments