Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melissa Takes Two

"Melissa and Greg reach out to a local friend for mutual satisfaction."

37
17 Comments 17
32.8k Views 32.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story
Stopping the car, I looked out of the window at the house to my right. It had a small driveway with a BMW parked in front of the garage, there was enough space for my car next to it. I checked the number of the house a second time. The entranceway definitely said 23 Ravencroft Road.

I kept looking in awe at the house. I couldn’t believe that Melissa had landed herself with such a wonderful place.

I bumped into Melissa and Greg in a local pub while I was visiting my parents some while back. I knew Melissa from school, she was almost as shy as I was and we became friendly because of it. I can’t say that we were the best of friends, but friendly seems to sum it up. It was one of those chance meetings I suppose, she recognised me first and soon we were playing catch up and finding out about each other and what we were up to. She was sorry to hear about my divorce but as I told her it wasn’t exactly unexpected, especially when I related that my ex turned out to be a lesbian first and foremost. I had to admit that Melissa wasn’t exactly shocked at the news, and she took it in her stride.

That night ended, and a few weeks later we arranged to meet up on another of my visits to my elderly parents and so it went on. Until now that is.

We had been getting on well, all three of us until two nights ago. Greg had spied some mates in the pub and excused himself to chat to them leaving Melissa and I on our own for a while. It was then she laid her hand on my knee and told me the news. I was a little shocked to say the least, but she was adamant that everything would be alright. I guess she had sized me up pretty well over the previous weeks. She knew I fancied her and she knew that I would be more or less unable to resist the offer she placed firmly on the table.

Truth be told, I had been ecstatic when Melissa suggested I come to theirs for the evening, and here I was parked outside their fabulous home. I started to feel unsure about the whole thing. I felt my breathing become heavier and as I reached out to the gear stick I could see my hand shake a little. I don’t know why but I contemplated driving back to my parents. I put the car in gear and I pulled onto the gravel drive. I parked next to the splendid black BMW and locked the car. On my way to the door the butterflies started to play games in the pit of my stomach. I raised my hand and froze.

Now was the time to really back off and go home. I thought of the words that Melissa used at the pub. I knew I would be letting her down as much as anything, but I guess I wasn’t that cock sure of myself anymore.

My knuckles came down on the wooden door and a loud knocking sound reverberated through the house. I hit the door three more times before I stopped. I started at the door and then looked behind me. I turned around to face the car and the road behind me.

There was a noise behind me. ‘Quick come in,’ I heard Melissa say.

‘Why quick!’ I exclaimed.

‘Before you change your fucking mind,’ she said smiling.

She grabbed my hand and led me in doors, closing the door behind me.

‘What do you think?’ she asked. Her hands opened to her side as she did a twirl for me in the hallway. She was dressed to perfection. She had a one piece dress on that came to about half way down her thigh and I could see plenty of hints of flesh between her stocking tops and the skirt. Thin black suspenders held her stockings I place. I suddenly noticed she was a lot taller which was when I lowered my gaze to look at her fine black stiletto heels.

‘Very, very sexy,’ I said after making a soft whistling sound with my lips.

‘Come on through, I’m so looking forward to this,’ she said as she let out her little girl giggle.

Greg was in the lounge having a beer. He handed me one as I stepped into the room. Greg sat in the chair while Melissa and I sat on the sofa. We drank beer and we made small-talk. We laughed and we joked for the next hour or so. All the time Melissa was up and down like a YoYo getting drinks and nibbles and selecting the music. I watched here every time she moved, every time she bent over to select a CD from the extensive rack of music and every time she crossed her legs as she sat down. I guess we had a fair few drinks, Melissa was on Gin and Tonic all the time I was there.

On her last trip from the kitchen, she sat down pretty close to me. She reached out and grabbed the half empty bottle in my hand and gently prised it from them. She leant over me and placed it on the table to my left. As she lifted herself up she placed her hand on my thigh and started to caress it.

I immediately looked at Greg. He was smiling and indicated that I should make a move on Melissa with a nod of his head in her direction.

I didn’t need to make a move on Melissa. Melissa had knelt on the sofa and was pushing her breasts to my face as her hand caught one of my shirt buttons. I cupped my hand on her breasts and kissed her cleavage, running my wet tongue over her breasts as I did so. She undid one of the buttons of my shirt and moved to the next one. Her left hand came up behind my neck and she pulled my face into her cleavage.

She was intoxicating. I was rapidly getting drunk on her eroticism as she slowly stripped the shirt from my back. My hand came up between her thigh as I stoked her stockings and the bare flesh at the top.

At that point she pulled away from me.

‘I want both of you to strip for me?’ she asked as she sat in the middle of the sofa. I started to get up, as did Greg. We stood in front of Melissa and started to undress. She sat there nonchalantly watching us. Her legs slightly opened as her fingers raked on the inside of her thigh.

After removing all those awkward bits of clothes, Greg and I looked at each other and started to strip to our underpants. Generally underpants are not the sexiest of male attire, but I had made the effort and donned on a silky pair of boxers before coming out this evening so I was feeling confident. Greg and I both looked at each other as we removed our trousers. We must have been thinking the same thing as we turned around in unison and wiggled our bums towards Melissa. We slowly removed our underpants and placed our hands on our hips. It was a shame we didn’t have any hats as we turned around, but we both covered our manhood to avoid Melissa having it too easy on her eyes.

We watched as she opened her legs and started to stoke her pussy. I could immediately see she had no knickers on.

‘Let me see,’ she said.

Greg and I looked at each other and we let our hands fall to our sides.

A long protracted ‘Yesss,’ came from Melissa’s lips.

My cock jumped and twitched as I heard the sound and saw her push a finger into her pussy.

Greg and I stood there for a while and I must admit, I didn’t exactly know what to do with my stiffening cock. I started to slowly walk towards Melissa. As I did so, Greg joined me but Melissa stood up before we reached her. She took each of our cocks in her hands and gave them a quick tug.

She was smiling I kissed her on the neck and was rewarded with a succulent sigh of pure pleasure.

‘Sit. Both of you,’ she ordered.

As we did we left enough room between us for Melissa. Melissa reached behind her and pulled down the zip of her dress as she walked away from us. In a few steps, the dress had started to bundle around her waist. She stopped and pushed it past her hips to the floor. As she stepped out of it I watched her hands reach to her back to unfasten her bra. That too, fell to the floor in front of her. Her hands came up on her breasts and I could see her massage and pull on her nipples. As she turned Melissa was dressed in just her stockings, heels and suspender.

Her hands dropped from her breasts and my cock twitched once more. I unconsciously wrapped my hand around it and started to pull on my cock watching her all the time. She tweaked her nipples for us as she walked closer. Her eyes were darting from one cock to the other. I looked at Greg and saw that he too was pumping his cock with his hand.

As Melissa reached us she turned around and sat between us.

skinny_sis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_sis

She looked at Gregs cock first and then mine. Then she took over stroking both of them at the same time.

I was in heaven. The feel of her hand as she stroked my cock was unbelievable. The sight of her doing the same to Greg was unrealistic.

I could hear Melissa breathing rather heavily, then without warning.

‘I’m so fucking wet!’ she exclaimed.

She turned to me and kissed me full on the lips. Her hand slipped from Greg’s cock as she did so.

‘Fuck me, please,’ she pleaded as she leant over Greg’s body to take his cock in her mouth. He moved away slightly to allow Melissa to stretch out on the sofa. I cuddled into her and let my cock brush past her bum and pussy. I had intended to tease her, but my cock went straight in without any warning. I edged closer and pushed my cock all the way into her pussy, as far as it would go. Melissa let out a big sigh between going down on Greg’s cock and licking the head of it. I saw as she cupped his balls. I started to fuck my cock into her in slow strokes at first. I grasped her hips so that I could pull myself into her while Melissa was helping me out by pushing her arse back against me with every thrust of my cock.

I watched as she lifted herself off Greg’s cock and looked up at him.

‘This is so fucking lovely,’ she said.

I started to thrust into her hard, pushing my cock as far in as possible and retracting out as much as I dared. That was when I knew I had blown it – big time. I started to cum. I didn’t want to, I wanted to last much longer than this, but I knew I was past the point of no return.

‘I’m sorry,’ I spurted out, ‘I’m going to cum,’ I said.

As I did so, I pulled my cock from Melissa’s pussy and held it upright. I thought that if I clamped my hand around it hard the sensations would subside, like hell they would. The disappointment on my face was clear for everyone to see as my spunk erupted from my cock onto my stomach and over my hand.

It seemed it was only me that was feeling bad about what just happened. Melissa, had almost immediately turned around and urging Greg to fuck her hard. As he pushed his cock into her Melissa was lowering her head to my cock. Her mouth enveloped it and she sucked up the last of the spunk that was still spurting from the end. She put her hand on my balls and lifted them to her face. She sucked all the spunk off my hand which was still clamped around the base of my cock before finally removing my hand so that she could take my cock down her throat.

Melissa was groaning as she massaged my cock with her mouth and throat. I thought it would have gone down, receded, but no, my cock kept erect. So much so that it was now harder than it was when I was fucking her.

I slowly started to push my cock into her mouth. I could feel Greg fucking her hard from the other end of the sofa and I wished I could have lasted that long. Melissa finally lifted her head from my cock and started to gasp loudly.

She lapped at my cock as obscenity after obscenity left her mouth. She was telling the whole world exactly what was happening to her and how the perpetrators should fuck this filthy bitch harder. Melissa’s orgasm finally broke through. It was so intense I thought she was going to strangle my cock to death with the vice like grip he had on it.

Melissa shook for the next minute and a half. She fell quiet, but we both knew she was silently feeling the orgasms within her.

Without much warning Melissa rose from the sofa still holding my cock in her hands.

‘Fuck, I love big cocks like yours! Both of you,’ she exclaimed.

She swung her legs around me and in one smooth move, impaled herself onto my cock. She sat right down on it filling her fully. I placed my hands on her arse to steady her and cupped her nipple in my mouth at the same time.

‘Fuck, this is going to be so fucking good!’ she said.

She pulled herself back from me a little and looked into my eyes.

‘I hope you’re going enjoy this,’ she said, ‘because I’m going to fucking love it.’

‘Oh, Yes! I’m going to fucking love this alright,’ I replied.

It seems however, that her words didn’t quite mean the same thing as mine. My second wind was about to rush to the front and engulf her when I felt a cock slide alongside mine.

Now I’m an intelligent guy and it didn’t take long to work out that the only person it could have belonged to was Greg. To be honest, I never knew it was possible but here was Melissa taking both our cocks in her pussy at the same. Melissa was about to surprise me a second time in the same minute.

‘No Greg, not there,’ she said as she turned to him, ‘fuck me in my arse.’

I nearly died and went to heaven when I realised that Melissa did anal. I suddenly wished it was me going up her arse. I wanted to fuck my cock into her arse. I felt Melissa stiffen and then I felt a cock not that far from mine push its way inside her.

Melissa let out an enormous groan of pleasure, followed by a few expletives as well. She then started to tell us how we should fuck her. Apparently, she wanted it hard and fast.

Melissa got hard and fast alright. We both saw to that.

For my first forage into double penetration, Greg and Melissa were great teachers and it didn’t take long for Greg and I to get into a rhythm that would see Melissa experience a train of orgasms one after each other. For once, I was glad I had already cum, because now I was fucking her hard and faster than ever before. Greg was doing the same to her arse and Melissa…

Melissa had just about collapsed onto my body in a perpetual state of orgasmic bliss. All I could hear from her were the words ‘fuck, fuck, fuck,’ repeated over and over. Every now and then, too often really, I felt her pussy clamp onto my cock as her orgasm erupted. Greg must have been feeling the same pressure as me but I reckoned he was more used to it.

Eventually something had to give. I was glad it was Greg first. Greg shouted that he could no longer hold back. I was surprised when Melissa lifted her head.

‘Ten more hard fucks then you can cum, that goes for both of you!’ she said.

We did as Melissa asked and we fucked her hard. Each of our cocks rammed into her pussy and arse as she gasped and shouted with every thrust. Her hands grasped the sofa like she giving birth. She couldn’t participate as such, she was just being fucked. I was more than impressed that I lasted as long as I did. Melissa cried out one last time as her orgasm ripped through her body with the force of a tornado. Soon after that I felt Greg’s cock vacate her arse as he pumped his spunk all over it. I felt some of it hit my hands as I grasped Melissa’s hips. I too announced I was about to cum but there was nowhere for my spunk to go other than inside Melissa.

Melissa collapsed on top of me, breathing heavy and still moving to and fro with the after effects of our fucking motion. It was fair to say she looked and sounded sated.

‘Boys, that was something else,’ she said as she lifted from us.

For the next fifteen minutes we touched and caressed each other gently. Melissa finally started to recover and kissed both of us before leaving to go upstairs.

I started to feel a little awkward until Greg started saying how much she wanted to do that and how much she loved it. He also told me that he had found a good friend at the same time. We chatted some more until he eventually fetched some beers from the kitchen. We sat back on the sofa sipping our beers and I looked at him a little concerned.

‘She’s not finished is she?’ I asked.

Greg shook his head. With that Melissa rounded the door and strode into the lounge. She was naked except for one thing. She looked like she had some strange black knickers on.

Dangling between her legs, in stark contrast to her paler skin, was a black strapon. A sizeable cock bounced from side to side as she walked.

‘Right,’ she started, ‘which one of you two is going to be first,’ she said with an air of authority.

I glanced at Greg, who just shrugged. I swallowed hard. These were definitely not the actions of that shy schoolgirl that I once knew, and she definitely didn’t mention this in the pub!

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments