Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memoirs of a Duchess, Part One

"The story of how Gabrielle made her way up the royal ladder..."

9
4 Comments 4
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
She slipped her fingers through her hair undoing the braid held high atop her head. The ebony strands fell, cascading down her shoulders and against her bare back, tickling her soft, smooth, olive skin. Outside were the gardens and Gabrielle knew he would be there, with her. She knew he would have her on her knees in no time, subservient as she was. Gabrielle also knew that the interest in him which had sparked for her would dissipate as quickly as it had come, it was only a matter of time. It had been two years since Gabrielle arrived at court; she was gifted not only in the art of counsel to her husband Nicolas Liancourt, but she was praised for her wit, her intellect and her beauty. Yet, alas, she had had the great misfortune of Nicolas for husband— and Nicolas was a fool whose low standards in the types of women he chose to bed were more than insulting to the Duchess.

Her gaze moved from the window to the water of the hot bath and the steam that filled the bathroom, fogging the windows.

“Will that be all, miss?” the maid servant asked her in a most demure tone, casting her eyes down to her feet as she delivered a small curtsy.

Gabrielle looked up at her face in response, analyzing the girl: her smooth skin, her light eyes, and her rosy cheeks which appeared to burn. Obviously Gabrielle’s nakedness made the girl uneasy, and this only proved to humor the Duchess who loved nothing more than to witness her uneasiness. Gabrielle was generally a woman sure of herself and her situation, but in that moment she questioned it. Was she perceptive, or was she mistaking the girl’s shyness for lust?

Bringing up a slender finger she lifted the girl’s chin to draw her gaze forward, but the girl struggled to look away squeamishly, seemingly fearful of Gabrielle’s forwardness.

“Why, Marie, you are pink…” the Duchess said, as a smile crossed her full lips. The young servant girl said nothing. Gabrielle moved her head to meet the girl’s gaze, “Does the sight of my sex make you blush?”

“I have not seen my lady’s figure… until today.”

“And what do you think, Marie? What of my figure?”

“You are quite lovely,” Marie whispered to her mistress.

“What do you like, Marie?” Gabrielle asked, inching closer to the servant girl.

“I don’t know what my lady means by such a question.”

“Yes you do, Marie.”

Gabrielle eyed the girl devilishly, and in that moment she knew exactly what she wanted. Perhaps it was the excess of wine she had taken at dinner, or the desire to prove that she - like her husband - was capable of seducing even the most unsuspecting servant-girl, or maybe it was simply the fact that Marie was sweet and Gabrielle, in that moment, wanted to take her innocence from her.

“I find you most beautiful, my lady…” the young girl said above a whisper.

“Be specific.” Gabrielle was closer to her now, her gaze fixed on Marie’s quivering lip as she toyed with the lace of the young girl’s sleeve.

“The shape of your breasts, my lady. They are most supple.”

“Do you want to touch them, Marie?”

The girl was silent, and Gabrielle could sense the tension within the room. She smirked again at the girl’s uneasiness. “Well?”

“I think it not appropriate, Ma’am…”

Gabrielle traced her fingertips from the lace of the sleeve to the girl’s shoulder, running her fingertips along the fabric that rested against her breasts.

“Do you like this, Marie?” Gabrielle asked, and without waiting for the girl’s response she trailed her finger to where the girl’s nipple would be and circled the areola. Marie gasped inwardly, holding her breath in her throat. Taking her free hand, Gabrielle gripped her sex through the girl’s dress, squeezing tightly."Do you like this, Marie?”

“Y-yes..” the girl whimpered breathlessly.

In a quick motion, Gabrielle pressed her full lips against Marie’s, forcing her mouth open as she invaded it with her tongue, swirling deliciously around it. The girl let out a deep moan in pleasure, and in that moment Gabrielle revelled in the thought that she would give the girl an experience she probably never dreamed she would have. The Duchess moved both hands upward and tugged down on the front of the girl’s dress. Her large, supple breasts spilled out and Gabrielle forced herself down on them, dragging her tongue against Marie’s breast in an upward motion, circling her nipple before taking it into her soft mouth and embracing it with her tongue. She sucked hard and gripped the other breast, squeezing it tightly in her left hand. Marie let out a sound like a faint squeal as she squirmed beneath Gabrielle’s mouth.

“You have beautiful breasts, Marie… they are so soft… have you ever let a man suck on them before?”

“No, ma’am…”

“You little liar…” Gabrielle laughed as she squeezed Marie’s tush, lifting her up ever so slightly, pressing Marie’s breasts against her own. “Do you know what is good about being with a woman, Marie?” The girl shook her head ‘no’ as Gabrielle began to undo the back of the girl’s dress. “Only a woman knows how to properly touch another woman.” And with a tug, Marie’s dress fell leaving her naked and vulnerable before the Duchess.

“Hmm…”

Gabrielle moved her hand down, touching Marie’s sex. She was wet. “Are you aching?” The Duchess asked almost innocently. Marie nodded, her mouth slightly agape. Gabrielle pushed her down onto the soft chair and knelt. “I will demonstrate, and you will reciprocate, alright?” Marie nodded again, unsure of what Gabrielle would do next. Leaning down, the Duchess hovered above Marie’s cunt, kissing her clit softly as the girl held her breath in anticipation. Using her tongue, Gabrielle began to circle the girl’s clit, sliding her soft, pink tongue upward and then dragging it down to circle the opening.

Marie’s chest heaved, and the pace of her breathing quickened.

laylaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laylaGold

Using her fingers, Gabrielle parted the girl’s lips and made circles around the opening, all the while sucking on her clit gently, taking it into her mouth and rolling her tongue against it. Using two fingers, she entered her and the girl let out a squeal of ecstasy as the Duchess thrust her fingers inside of her, sliding them in and out as she lapped Marie’s pussy gleefully. Marie felt a rise at the core of her sex as Gabrielle’s thrusts brought her closer to the edge until she finally came, saturating Gabrielle’s fingers completely, her juices dripping down her hand and then her arm. Gabrielle smiled, seemingly satisfied with her accomplishment. She rose up from the floor.

"Now, you will do as I say.”

The water was cooler now, but still warm when Gabrielle dipped her foot inside, sliding into the tub seductively all the while eyeing Marie intently, gazing at her figure. Marie on the other hand had never felt so naked. The Duchess had a way of seeing straight through her, almost as if she knew her thoughts. Never before did she feel so aroused, and she was having a hard time believing it was because of another woman. She watched Gabrielle’s body slide into the tub, before she rose up and leaned against the rim, her back to Marie and her plump ass high in the air.

“Come here and kneel down, Marie.”

The girl obeyed kneeling before the tub, facing the Duchess’s back. Glancing behind her she smiled. “Kiss it, Marie. Kiss it the way I kissed yours.”

Marie knelt down beside the tub and looked in awe at Gabrielle's shapely ass. She ran her hand along the dimples of venus on her Mistress' lower back and kissed her cheeks. She was feeling uninhibited, excited, and aroused - in fact, she had never before felt so alive sexually as she did in that moment. Yet, there was also a sense of uncertainty: was Marie feeling aroused because of the forbidden aspect of her act? Not only was she partaking in sexual behavior with her employer, but it was her Mistress. A woman. A beautiful woman who men in court only dreamed of bedding. A woman whose tiny waist was the envy of all her ladies, and whose breasts were lovely, heavy, and perfect.

With some hesitation she brought her hands up and began to rub one cheek, then the other, before parting them to reveal Gabrielle's tight hole. Gabrielle urged her with a lustful glance, looking backward at Marie invitingly. The young servant parted her cheeks to reveal the pink flower; the sight of which made her own vulva tingle with anticipation. Putting what little reservations she had left to the side, she slide her fingertips between Gabrielle's lips and ran her tongue up and down cunt, in slow, long strokes. Stopping at her clit Marie began to suck and simultaneously prod Gabrielle, circling her hole with her index finger and alternatively rubbing her clit. She watched mesmerized as Gabrielle's eyes closed, her teeth clenched and she hung her head, letting out a throaty moan.

"Gabrielle...!"

The door to Gabrielle's private bath had opened and startled them both, and the King stood in the doorway.

"Your Majesty..." Gabrielle said above a whisper. "I..." and she realized she had no explanation. At this point the Duchess knew one of two things would happen: either she would be convicted by the King of treason, or his curiosity would get the better of him.

What Gabrielle didn't know was how often Henry thought of her in positions far less explicit than this one. How often he had woken up next to one of his Queen's ladies imagining it would be her. How many times he would envision her wetness devouring his cock as he stroked himself. His mind went blank and his gaze fell on her perky ass. He felt a small discomfort and with one hand began to adjust his trousers. At the sight of this, Gabrielle's lips parted in a smile. She watched curiously as Henry's member grew in girth and length, until she could see its outline pressing against his trousers. She was, in that moment, in no way disappointed.

King Henry entered the bath, and closed and locked the door behind him. His hands moved along the rim of his trousers and he slowly tugged on the belt.

"Marie, continue..." Gabrielle said, her gaze never leaving Henry's as he approached her.

Nervously, Marie dropped her clothes which she had gathered when the King had startled them both.
She inched closer to her mistress, leaned down and began once again to kiss Gabrielle’s rear and rub her ass before sliding her fingers between her sex. She lowered her mouth and again began to suck intensely at Gabrielle’s clit and lap as the Duchess began to excrete juices from her sex. The King began to inch closer to the two women and said nothing, as he slowly pulled at the waistband of his trousers. He rubbed his swollen member, tugging on it up and down as he watched Marie’s soft tongue explore the region between Gabrielle’s folds. All the while, Gabrielle’s eyes never left the King’s. She parted her lips and licked them and he knew just what to do. Making his way around the tub, he unleashed his member and dipped it into Gabrielle’s mouth. Licking her way from his balls up the shaft, she took him deep into her throat and sucked hard as he gripped one of her full breasts in his hand and squeezed. She slid her mouth up and down and sucked, all the while never losing his gaze.

“I will come…” the King said breathlessly and Gabrielle stopped.

“No, Your Majesty, you will come but not this way. She turned on him and lifted her ass, and kissed Marie on the mouth.

“You’ve been a good girl,” she whispered.

Without a moment to lose, the King entered Gabrielle’s cunt, and gripping tightly to her hips he thrust forward into her and she moaned in ecstasy as she finally achieved orgasm, and he quickly followed suit, spilling his seed inside her walls. Spent, he leaned over and kissed her shoulder, nearing her ear he whispered, “perhaps we should make this a more regular occurrence..."

She smiled, knowing her luck was about to change.

Published 
Written by Gabrielle_d_Estrées
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments