Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend's Wife - Part 2

"The camping trip is indeed a wild one."

20
3 Comments 3
28.1k Views 28.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words
I never intended to write a second part to this story, but after some careful consideration, I noticed I left myself open for a sequel. Enjoy and please leave feedback!

Cindy arrived the next morning as Shane and I began to prepare for breakfast. She looked beautiful as ever.

"Hey baby." I said to Cindy as she walked up and gave me a hug.

"How are you, love?" She asked with a grin. "Was last night fun?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shot back with a devious smile and a laugh.

"Oh hush! You know exactly what I'm talking about. Besides, not everyone is as big as you." Cindy said as she grabbed my dick through my shorts.

"Easy now! We don't need to be waking the sleeping giant this early!"

"It's okay, you know I'm good at taming him!" Cindy said as she leaned in for a kiss. I returned her kiss, but quickly pulled away, fearing I was going to miss breakfast if this went any further.

"Oh you jerk! You're going to get it later, you just wait." She said as she took a seat in one of the folding chairs.

Shane and I rigged up a grill using the camp fire. We placed the logs just right so each side was supported by a log. From there, we used the heat of the fire to make scrambled eggs, bacon and a sorry excuse for toast using a skillet I had brought. Due to the lower temperature of the fire, it took a lot longer than it should have to scramble the eggs and cook the bacon.

I could see Cindy watching me out of the corner of my eye. I decided to tease her a bit by removing my shirt. It was hot already, so it was definitely warranted. Cindy shifted a bit in her chair as I walked by her to grab a soda from the ice chest. I loved the way she admired me. I could tell she was very turned on just by her body language.

After the breakfast was made, Shane, Lacy, Cindy and I sat around the fire eating. I kept giving Cindy seductive looks, pretty confident there was moisture building between her legs. Cindy began to look flushed, red seeping into her face and chest. Nonchalant, I pulled the leg of my shorts over just enough to expose the head of my cock to Cindy. Her gaze was transfixed between my legs. Her mouth opened slightly as she continued to stare. I chuckled, pulling my shorts back over and continued to eat.

I was extremely turned on. The fact that I could have either of the girls was beginning to get to me. I finished eating and got up to make my way down to the lake to cool off for a bit. I reached the water and kicked off my shoes before making my way in. The water felt amazing on my feet and legs the further I waded in. I was waist deep when I realized Cindy had followed me down to the water.

"Don't think you were gonna come down here alone, especially with a horny girl wanting to get pleased." Cindy said as she approached me in the water, giving me a very sultry look. I felt my dick stir as she made it to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"What makes you think I'm gonna please you right away, if ever?" I said with a big smile.

"It looks like I'm going to have to force you then." She said as she reached down to grab my dick. Cindy reached inside my shorts and began stroking my cock, looking me in the eyes the whole time. My dick was semi hard before she started, now, it's rock hard. "Looks like someone else wants to play as well." Talking about my dick. I gulped and let her continue what she was doing.

"You're so bad, babe." I choked out.

"I...want...to...be...a...whore." She said, her eyes turning from sweet and innocent to dark and scary as she was over come by lust. Seeing this turned me on to a level I've never even thought of being. Oh the shit I was going to do to her. "I want you to..." She paused before a mischievous smile came across her face, "fucking defile me. Treat me like some cheap whore you picked up while on vacation. I want to be degraded."

I about lost myself at her nasty request. I had never seen her act this way.

"Suck my cock then." I said, giving Cindy a very dirty look; lust burning deep into my eyes.

"What?" she asked even though I'm sure she heard me.

"Get on your fucking knees and blow me!" I said, a little more firm this time. "I'm willing to bet you can't get me off either."

Without a word, she pulled me into shallower water before dropping to her knees in front of me. The look she gave me just said 'wanna bet?' Her eyes never leaving mine, Cindy took my cock as far as it would go into her wanton mouth, eliciting a moan from me. With each pass of her mouth, she took it further and further down her throat until she managed to fit it all like she's always been capable of. I couldn't help but to watch in amazement as every inch of my dick disappeared in her mouth. I was making sure I kept complete control over my orgasm. I could've erupted and blew my load down her throat, but I really wanted to see how nasty she would make this. I wanted to see what kind of sick shit she would do.

Cindy pulled my shorts down a little further and started massaging my balls with her hand. Her hand felt amazing as she kept rolling them around. She removed my dick from her mouth and proceeded to suck and lapping at my balls while stroking my shaft with her hand. She kept moving lower and lower as her stroking increased in pace. Without warning, she dove her tongue straight into my ass causing me to jump with surprise. That was definitely something I wasn't expecting.

"Where the hell did that come from?" I asked, shock in my voice.

"Shut up and let me finish." She said before going back to my ass. The sensation was definitely different. I've never felt something like that before. I wasn't too sure how much longer I was going to be able to hold off. Cindy's mouth left my ass before making it's way back to my dick. She engulfed my cock into her mouth as her hands went back to massaging my balls. The more she massaged, the closer her hand was getting to my ass. I was ready this time. She took her middle finger and began applying pressure to my anal muscle. I couldn't believe this was happening. Her finger sank passed the muscle ring as she continued to take my cock deep in her throat. The end was coming a lot quicker than I anticipated. I could no longer control myself as I felt the pressure build in my balls. Cindy could sense this as well, so she picked up her pace. Then the inevitable happened; I shot my load down Cindy's throat.

"Hmm, can't make you cum, huh?" Cindy said as she looked up at me with a devious smile before pulling my shorts back up.

"That's cheating! I've never had that done before, where the hell did you learn that shit?" I asked, curiosity burning deep.

"It always felt incredible when you did it to me, so I figured I'd see how it worked on you and well, apparently it works!" She replied as she got out of the lake and began heading back to the camp site.

"Oh yeah, I should've known." I meekly said as I all of a sudden felt stupid. "I was taken off guard by that! You did say you wanted to be dirty."

"Wanted?..." she paused before turning around to face me. "I still want to be dirty." With that, she turned around and walked off, leaving me to gather my thoughts on the up coming day.

I walked back to the camp site to see Cindy and Lacy engaged in conversation. Shane was prodding and messing with the fire, beer in hand.

"I think I'll join ya, bud." I said as I went over to the ice chest to grab a beer.

"About time. These two have been bugging me with all their giggles and what not. They are being discrete about something." Shane said as he kept poking the fire.

"Oh shit, all I know is that Cindy wants to be a nasty whore today. What exactly she thinks she's going to do is beyond me, but she did just give me a blow job I've never had before." I said as I thought back to the past minutes of our experience.

"What did she do?" He replied, turning his focus away from the fire.

"She was taking it down her throat, like she always does, then started licking my balls." I paused to look at the two girls just giggling away. "Then she stuck her tongue in my ass! That was definitely different! So she goes back to sucking it again and next thing I know, her finger is in my ass. I blew my load, I couldn't help it."

"Holy shit. That's crazy!" He said, looking at me with his mouth open. "Lacy hasn't done anything like that to me."

"I'm sure she will pretty soon - assuming Cindy told her what to do." I said as I turned back to look at the girls again. This time I noticed they were watching us talk. I gave them a wink and looked back at the fire. I was beginning to feel drowsy.

"I'm gonna lay down for a bit. I'm feeling tired now." I said as I made my way towards the tent.

"It's probably going to be hot in there." Cindy said.

"Oh well." I climbed inside the tent and laid down on top of my sleeping bag. It was warm in there, but nothing that I couldn't handle. I was almost asleep when someone had entered the tent. I looked up and saw Cindy standing there beginning to strip off her clothes.

"What are you doing?" I sleepily asked her.

"I'm so fucking wet right now. I need your cock inside me!" She stood over me butt ass naked. I rolled over onto my back and removed my shorts, freeing the massive hard on that Cindy had just caused. No foreplay or anything was needed as she sat down on my massive pole, eliciting a monogamous moan from us both. She began bouncing up and down on it with reckless abandon, moaning and thrashing at the same time. Within a minute she had cum all over me. 'She is horny as hell' I thought to myself as she collapsed on top of me, breathing hard.

"Oh my! That felt so amazing!" Cindy said in between moans.

AdriaKarina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdriaKarina

"Ooohhh!" Came another moan as I thrust up inside her as hard as I could. "Hold on, not yet baby."

"It's okay to come in now!" Cindy yelled out to Shane and Lacy.

"What are you doing?" I asked her suspiciously.

"I told you I want to be a whore this weekend." She said as Shane and Lacy stepped into the tent and begin stripping.

"Oh nice." Was all I managed to get out. Shane and Lacy began kissing and feeling up each other. I could feel my dick pulsating inside Cindy's extremely wet cunt from watching the scene that was about to unfold before me.

Lacy dropped to her knees in front of Shane and began to blow him. Shane isn't as big as I am, but his size is definitely respectable.

Cindy began moving her hips while watching Lacy suck on Shane's dick. She clenched her muscles with each thrust, making her pussy feel like it's milking my dick of cum.

"I have an idea." I said, looking at Shane, "why don't you come over here and fuck Cindy's ass while she's on top of me. Lacy, you can stand above me with your back to Cindy while I eat your pussy and Cindy eats your ass."

Shane walked over behind Cindy and began stroking his spit soaked dick.

"Here, I'll pull out so you can use her pussy for lube." I said to Shane. I pulled out of Cindy with a 'slurp' as Lacy was getting situated. Cindy let out a moan as Shane stuck his dick inside Cindy. He thrust in and out a few times to make sure his dick was lubed up enough. He began massaging her anus muscle until his finger finally made it inside. I could feel Cindy tense up as he worked his finger inside her ass.

Lacy sat down on my face. I immediately began licking at her dripping wet cunt, moans escaping her mouth. I clamped down on her clit with my mouth and began sucking. Suddenly, I felt Cindy's chin against mine as she started attacking Lacy's ass hole. Lacy shuddered and let out a long moan, juices flowing freely now.

"Lick Lacy's ass you dirty whore!" I heard Shane say as he finally got his dick inside Cindy's ass. I replaced my dick inside her wet pussy as she began to ride both dicks that are now lodged inside her.

"Lick my fucking ass! Oh god that feels so good!" Lacy screamed at the multiple oral attacks she was receiving. I started probing her pussy with my tongue as Cindy licked her ass. It was pretty awkward feeling Shane through the thin barrier that separated us.

"Is this dirty enough for you, bitch?" I asked Cindy, talking my mouth away from Lacy's pussy to catch my breath.

"Not quite!" She shot back. "Even though this is pretty nasty!"

'Oh fuck', I thought to myself, 'It'll get dirty!'

I went back to Lacy's pussy, eager to get her off so I could degrade Cindy - with Shane's help of course. I kept licking and sucking while Cindy probed and played with her ass.

"Oh fuck! I'm about to flood your face!" Lacy screamed out as I felt a rush of woman juices hit my face.

Shane and I made eye contact, so I gave him a nod to let him know we should really lay it to Cindy. Picking up my queue, we both fucked Cindy until she erupted into an orgasmic bliss. Shane pulled out of her ass so she could get up. I stood up and grabbed Cindy by the hair and forced her on her knees. I jerked her back causing her to have to look in my eyes. I thrust my cock between her lips, forcing her to taste herself.

"Taste yourself. Taste what a whore tastes like." I said, Cindy letting out a moan of approval.

"This whore tastes good." She said as she took my entire dick in her mouth.

I grabbed the back of her head and began forcefully thrusting in and out. I could hear my dick hitting the back of her throat with each pass. After a few minutes I pulled out.

"Here ya go, Shane. Fucking use her mouth up!" I ordered, turning my attention to the neglected Lacy. I walked up and turned her around. I bent her over and thrust my cock deep into her pussy. She let out a nice shrill moan at the unexpected invasion. Her pussy was tight. I began forcefully pounding her from behind.

I looked over and saw Shane with both hands wrapped in Cindy's hair, taking her for a wild ride. I chuckled at the sight of seeing another cock in her mouth. I went back to the task at hand. I reached up and grabbed a handful of hair, yanking her back. Lacy let out a moan of approval as I kept up my frantic pace.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again!" Lacy screamed out as I felt her pussy walls contract around my dick.

"Cum all over his cock, babe so he can put it back in Cindy's mouth!" Shane blurted out.

"Good call!" I agreed.

Shane and I pulled out from our respective holes and switched places. I plunged back into Cindy's mouth as Shane began fucking his wife. I thrust in and out a few times before removing my dick and slapping her across the face with it a few times.

"How does she taste?" I asked Cindy.

"She tastes good as well." Cindy said, giving me a sultry look.

"Get on all fours." I demanded.

Cindy got on all fours as I scurried behind her. I placed the head of my cock against the opening of her pussy and pushed in as fast as I could. Cindy about fell forward with the momentum of my thrust.

"Come fuck her face while she's in this position." I said to Shane as he pulled out of Lacy.

He strolled over to Cindy and rammed his dick in her mouth. We had a nice little rhythm going on as I watched Lacy just sitting there playing with herself while we were having all the fun.

"Do what you want to her, bro." I said as I pulled out of Cindy's hot pussy.

I made my way over to Lacy and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her up on her knees. I plunged my dick into her mouth without saying a word. I pumped in and out for a few minutes.

"How does Cindy taste?" I asked Lacy.

"Amazing!"

I pushed Lacy onto her back and climbed on top. She guided my dick into her sweet pussy as I began pounding her. The tent, camp site and surrounding area was full of moans coming from our girls'. I propped her legs on my shoulders to allow myself to go deeper into her wanton pussy.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I heard Cindy scream out.

"I'm almost there too!" Lacy followed closely behind her.

I pulled out and rolled her over on to her stomach. I reached into her pussy, lubing up my fingers before placing them at her puckered star. I began rubbing my finger over her pink rosebud as I applied more pressure until my finger sank in. Her ass clenching my finger as I forced it deeper into her ass. I worked my naturally lubed finger around her ass, eliciting moans from Lacy. She was liking what I was about to do. A second finger quickly joined the first finger as I was able to go faster and deeper in her ass. I dribbled some spit over my fingers for added lube.

"Fuck my ass already!" Lacy pleaded.

I ignored her request and inserted a third finger, just in case. I worked my fingers around her ass before removing them. I reached down and licked the outer ring to make sure it was nice and moist before I dove in. Adding some more of Lacy's pussy juices, I aimed the head of my dick up with her impossibly tight ass hole. I gently thrust until the head went in with a 'pop'. Lacy relaxed as inch by inch of my meat pole sank into her ass. Once fully embedded, I held still to let her ass get accustomed to my dick.

"Fuck my ass you pussy!" Lacy moaned.

'Okay', I thought to myself, 'here goes.' I began laying into her ass. Grabbing some of her hair, I guided her back up to her knees with my dick still fully embedded in her ass. I used her hair as support as I continue to ravish her ass hole, her moaning gaining in volume and tempo with each thrust.

"Play with your clit." I ordered Lacy.

She began frantically rubbing her clit, our bodies slapping together with each thrust until she erupted into a body-shaking orgasm. I didn't let up my assault either.

"David, we should get back into the same position we were in when this started." Shane suggested.

"Let's do it. I feel like I could end any time now." I replied.

"Same here."

I pulled out of Lacy's newly ravaged hole so I could lay flat on my back. Lacy immediately straddled my face and I went to immediate work on her. While I was eating her pussy, I felt Cindy get on top of me and guide herself down onto my dick. Once settled in, Shane entered her ass with relative ease. We began fucking and sucking each other until I was covered in sweat and woman juice. Lacy climbed off my face and went behind Shane to begin playing with our balls and ass. I felt the end was quickly approaching. Next thing I know, Lacy has a finger in my ass. I finally erupted deep inside Cindy's pussy which triggered her orgasm; in return setting off Shane as well. The four of us collapsed in the middle of the tent, all exhausted.

"Okay, I'm getting in the lake to go cool down. Who's with me?" I asked as I got up to gather my shorts.

"Let's go." The others said in unison.

We made our way down to the lake and jumped in. The water felt amazing as it was a hot day. I swam up to Cindy and took her into my arms.

"How was that?" I asked her.

"That was great! I'm satisfied for now." She replied, kissing me.

I returned the kiss then playfully dunked her under the water. The rest of the trip, we swam and just hung out around the fire drinking and telling stories. We were all too tired to do anything that night.

A lot of crazy shit went down this weekend. I was tricked into thinking I was fucking Shane's wife behind his back, Cindy wanted to be a complete whore and just being out and away from everything. This was definitely a weekend I'll never forget..

Published 
Written by Remington
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments