Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Camping Trip

"I never thought camping could be so fun"

11
4 Comments 4
24.1k Views 24.1k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Bow hunting is my passion, every year it’s my time to get away from the modern world using my old- fashioned recurve bow and wooden arrows. Prior to my hunts, I plan a few “scouting” trips in June and July to look for Elk and Deer sign. In Oregon, one can hunt both at the same time with bow. This past year there was one scouting trip I’ll never forget.

Normally, when in the woods, I pack a sidearm. At least one cougar I'm aware of has stalked me. It’s a sobering feeling knowing you could be lunch or at the very least mauled. During my times in the woods I've stumbled upon a couple of bears but they were more afraid of me than I was of them.

This particular trip was at the end of a very hot July. I have a four-man tent I employ for these trips. Normally my campsites are off the beaten trail, away from formal campgrounds. The larger tent helps hide my gear while giving the illusion that more than one person is camping.

I decided to camp in a fairly remote area this time. My camp set up went quickly as usual. With my food stashed safely away, my belongings secured it was time for an evening hike. I took a few pictures of the sunset over the western hills, some birds and a couple of flowers. Upon returning to camp, I noticed another tent had been pitched not too far from mine. I didn't think much of it, but I did wonder why someone would camp so close to me when there were thousands of places to choose from.

I put my pistol away and started making dinner. I'd look over at the other camp from time to time to see if I could catch a glimpse of my neighbor. Around dusk, I heard some voices, then two young women, perhaps in their twenties, emerged from the timber.
 
They wore their hair in ponytails, (one was a redhead the other a brunette) and cut-off denim jeans, plaid shirts over their tees and hiking boots. From what I could see, they were both great looking and in good shape. I just hoped they weren’t here carrying a grudge against hunters and wouldn't bother me.

My dinner consisted of steak, asparagus and baked beans, with a micro brew to wash it all down. While it was cooking I unfolded my maps and switched on my GPS. I set about trying to find a good place to scout in the morning. I’d heard some good stories from other hunters that this area was ideal for elk, which meant not so good for deer. There was a pond along a trail, which would be a good wallow and a place for the elk to drink.

I heard the girls giggling as they got out their tiny backpack stoves to fix their dinner. Their reactions to their choice of cuisine could be heard through the trees; laughs then gagging noises as they took turns sampling their meals. I felt somewhat sorry for them. It didn’t sound as if they were enjoying their menu selections.

When my steak was finally ready I placed it on my plate with the warmed up beans and nicely grilled asparagus. A smile on my face I thought, not too bad for a single guy out in the middle of nowhere.

Meal complete, dishes cleaned and put away, I opened another beer. It was time to relax and enjoy the solitude until the sun set around ten o’clock. Well, not total solitude, my neighbors giggled and laughed constantly. Fortunately, the entrance of my tent faced away from the girls, so they couldn’t see me without actually coming over.

Since it was rather toasty out, I positioned my air mattress so that, with the fly open, I could view the clear night sky. Lying in my bag, I heard the indistinct sounds of the girls talking float over, indistinct like white noise. My thoughts turned to the few times my wife, Julia had joined me on these trips. I missed her company. Julia would stay in camp and read as I hiked looking for my prey. Upon my return we'd talk about our days activities as we ate dinner and listened to the sounds of the forest. The feeling that she was probably looking down at me, reading my thoughts, skirted through my mind. The lump in my throat quickly passed as a stifled back a tear. The stars above me shown brightly. Thinking one might be my love, I whispered “good night”, then dropped off toward sleep.

Before I completely drifted off, I heard the giggles from my neighbors turn into what sounded like moaning. An approving smile lit up my face. I hoped the girls were enjoying their evening, as had my wife and I, many times.

My trusty wind-up alarm clock shook me from a deep slumber about five. Rolling off my mattress and donning my camo clothes, I grabbed a quick bite for breakfast, then slung on my day pack to hit the trail. Since there weren't any noises and the tent next door was dark, my assumption was that the girls were sound asleep. Holstering my pistol then securing the tent I headed out to look around the areas I had marked the night before. Bow hunting teaches one patience and stealth (if one wants to kill anything, that is). I crept out of camp without making a sound.

Making my way down the trail, I walked silently, taking in the clean crisp air. Being out here alone (almost) with my thoughts made me smile. After about an hour I turned off the little LED headlamp on my ball cap. The sun had climbed high enough through the fir trees that I didn’t need it anymore. I continued my slow pace, taking in the various contours of the terrain, pausing now and then to sit and listen.

The morning consisted mainly of spotting and stalking. I’d pause every so often, hiding among the smaller trees to see if any animals were around. Generally, deer and elk sense hunters before being seen.

With my digital camera around my neck, I was hoping to get some shots of any large animals in the area. Sadly, none could be found this morning. Hopefully, the afternoon would be different. Most animal activity occurs immediately after dawn or immediately before sunset.

By noon, my hike had taken me to the farthest extent of the areas on my map. Not having seen any fresh sign or heard any animals, I sat down on some rim rocks above a nice pool of water to eat lunch. The sun felt warm and inviting on my face as I opened my pack for lunch.

My camera set off to one side in case something appeared, a rock served as a back rest while I ate lunch. Merely sitting there alone, feeling like the only one in the world was intensely gratifying. I took my time eating, savoring each moment. From time to time, a bird would swoop close over me or a chipmunk run up to me, discovering I was a living and breathing thing.

Lunch complete, I adjusted my pack to make a small cushion, then closed my eyes for a quick nap of maybe twenty minutes or so. After a few minutes, I was brought back to consciousness by the sounds of splashing water. Waking from my light slumber, I reached for my camera. Crawling on my belly to the edge of the rim rock I gazed down at the pond.

Peering down from my semi-concealed perch among the rocks at the waterhole below, I brought my camera to bear on the pond. Glancing over the surface, I spied ripples spreading out across the murky water. Hopefully there was a large bull elk wallowing at their source. Scanning further across the surface, past some tall fir trees I discovered the origin of the waves.

My neighbors had found the pond. Both young ladies were playing, skinny dipping in the cool water, completely unaware of my presence. Watching for a bit through the lens, I noticed they were very nice looking. Neither one had a tan line. The brunette 's hair hung to mid-back, while the redhead's locks stopped below her shoulders. Each had perky, full breasts that jiggled each time she moved. Further down their sleek frames, only a hint of hair showed where I would have expected bushiness. The redhead had what looked like a butterfly or fairy tattooed on the graceful curve slightly above her ass.

The girls played without a care in the world. They took turns diving under water then rising quickly to kiss. Their playfulness and their sleek bodies reminded me of otters. The game was simple: one girl dove under for a few seconds while to other tried to guess where she'd surface. The diver would surface near her partner then plant a kiss on her lips. They continued their game for quite some time. Finally, the redhead surfaced, took the brunette into her arms and kissed her deeply. They stood for quite some time, kissing and fondling each other.

After a few more minutes, the redhead slipped her hand between the brunette's legs. The brunette arched her back, reveling in her lover’s touch. After a few more minutes of exploring, they kissed deeply once again. The redhead broke the kiss, took her lover's hand, and guided her to a blanket sprawled out on the shore.

The brunette laid down with the redhead facing her, legs open. The redhead slipped her thigh in between the brunettes open legs. Placing herself on top of her lover, she rubbed her body against the brunettes. Up and down, her thigh pressed into the other girls pussy. The brunette wrapped her legs around her lover; her arms massaging the redhead's back. Each time the redhead moved up, she made sure their nipples contacted. They continued there dance for some time. As the redhead moved they both became more excited and I could hear their moans from my perch. Two lovely young women enjoying each others company. I was getting aroused watching them make love. But, it didn't seem quite right, so, I quietly backed away from the ledge I grabbed my pack and still being stealthy, slipped off my perch and back onto the trail.

The rest of my hike that afternoon wasn't as thrilling as watching the girls. I did manage to sneak up on a couple of large mule deer bucks feeding, and took a picture of a large 6 x 6 bull elk. All were noted on my map with a way-point on my GPS.

I sauntered back to camp in the early part of the evening. Altogether, it had been a good day. The girls had returned to their camp and were sitting around laughing and sipping drinks.

Having put my things away, I spread my map out on the table, grabbed a beer then returned to continue studying. The cold beer was refreshing going down. The picture of those two sleek young naked bodies breezed through my mind. They weren’t models, but they both had very lovely bodies.

Out of the corner of my eye, while marking my map, I noticed the brunette approaching. Setting my GPS down, I stood to greet her.

She smiled offering her hand to shake. “Hi, I’m Sandy.”

“Hello, I’m Jay nice to meet you.” Offering my hand. If only I were thirty years younger, I thought to myself.

She pointed to my pistol. “Do you always wear a gun when you camp?”

“Sandy, I've hunted for a few years. I've been been stalked by at least one cougar and I have stumbled across bears. It’s better to be prepared than to become a snack especially when you’re alone. Cell phones are useless out here so I figure it’s either them or me. I’d prefer it to be them.”

“But cougars are so cute.”

“I’d never shoot one unless my life was in danger believe me.”

She began to look a bit worried, “You’re serious aren’t you?”

“Yes, you never know when one is watching. They like to hang out up in the tree limbs so they can pounce on an unsuspecting deer or elk. I’ve stumbled upon a few kills in my time. They cover their kills to hide them from coyotes so if you see something like that you know a cougar is near.”

She shivered a bit at that then glanced back at her friend, who was pouring another glass of something, as if checking on her safety.

“We were wondering if you were out here hunting or what. Cherise and I, were figuring you were, since you had camo clothing on.”

“I’m just scouting for hunting season. I hunt with a recurve bow.”

I was trying to be polite, waiting for the anti-hunting tirade to begin. “I’m trying to get some good pictures too. I enjoy photography as well.”

Changing the subject she smiled, “What kind of camera do have?”

“I have a Nikon D750, I switched from film to digital many years ago.”

As we talked, Cherise walked over with their drinks. She handed Sandy one, then slipped her arm around her waist. I took this to mean that Sandy was hers and for me to keep my paws off. She gave me a look I interpreted as staking her claim.

Both young women were very sexy looking but Cherise also had amazing green eyes. The two beauties made a cute couple, standing there sipping from their plastic cups, Cherise’s arm around Sandy’s tiny waist.

“Jay, this is Cherise, Cherise, Jay.”

“Nice to meet you Cherise, we were just discussing wildlife photography.”

“Oh cool, we’re here just to get away for the weekend, do some sight seeing and relax.” Cherise said.

She looked at the pistol in my holster, figuring Sandy wasn’t scared of it she wouldn’t be either.

“This place is perfect for that. I was kind of surprised you two camped so close to me, with the whole forest available.”

“Well there is a really nice pond about two miles down the trail. You may have seen it during your hike.”

“No, I went off in a different direction this morning. Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow,” I lied.

I went to my cooler for another beer offering them one, they declined since they had their wine coolers.

Sandy’s nipples begin to grow as Cherise’s hand massaged her lower back. If I had to guess, I would say Sandy was fairly new to same sex relationships. She did seem to enjoy Cherise’s attention yet was embarrassed by public affection.

“Did you guys have a nice hike today?”

“Yes, we went down to the pond just after lunch and had a nice swim.” Cherise smiled as she pulled Sandy a bit closer.

Sandy blushed, “It was very refreshing.”

As we stood there talking a pack of coyotes began their locating calls. The girls looked a bit worried as the coyotes let out different cries, trying to locate each other for the evening hunt.

“Don’t worry about them, they’re looking for each other. They won’t bother us here in camp as long as you have your food stored properly.”

They both nodded and took long sips from their cups.

“What are you doing for dinner, Jay?” Cherise wondered.

“Tonight is marinated chicken along with some garlic squash and French bread.”

Both their eyes lit up as Sandy confessed, “We just brought a bunch of dehydrated stuff and wine coolers.”

“Well, I always bring more than I can eat. You’re welcome to combine your stuff with mine.”

They chimed in together, “If you’re sure.”

I laughed, “Yes, I'm sure.”

Thoughts of them wrapped together earlier in the day flashed through my mind once more. I pictured myself between them. I’d be spent, but it would be fun for me, hopefully for them too. I’d never make a move on either of them after seeing Cherise so protective. Besides why have a sixty year old man when you can have a twenty year old sweet thing?

They ran to get their food to prepare dinner together. We all talked about our lives while cooking. Cherise was an animal behaviorist and Sandy was an artist. They had met when Cherise had taken her cats over to Sandy’s to have portraits made.

JessiicaBates1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiicaBates1



The girls were great at helping with dinner. Combining a few freeze-dried things with my “real” food, made enough for the three of us. They continued drinking wine coolers throughout dinner. Since the alarm clock gets me up early, I stopped after my second beer. They were having fun, there was quite a bit of touching and giggling going on while we cooked.

I told them about my wife and our years camping together. They didn't mind that I hunted with bow and arrow. There was a bit of reluctance on my part to talk about my wife and hunting. But, they had opened up to me with their lives, the least I could do was to be open with them.

After dinner, we cleaned the dishes and lit a campfire. They continued telling me of their lives, and I told them of mine. The story of Julia's battle with cancer brought them almost to tears. I got a hug from each girl, telling me how sorry they were. If I didn’t know better I’d have sworn, Cherise hugged me just a bit longer than Sandy. I thought her behavior odd, given her attitude when we first met. Maybe the wine coolers and my story had affected her.

After the sun went down, we said our good-byes. The girls went back to their camp and probably more love making. Giggling as they walked back, guided only by a tiny flashlight they shared, one of them stumbled uttering a cry of pain not far from my camp. Walking in the dark when you’ve been drinking isn’t a great idea even with a flashlight.

I did my normal pre-bed routine, packed my lunch, got my day pack together, then settled in. Again, I heard faint moans while I gazed at the stars. It didn't take long for me to doze off.

A few hours before dawn both girls screamed waking me. I jumped from my bag, grabbed my pistol from it's stash, then shouted out to them. Slipping my boots over my feet, then scooping up a flashlight, I walked briskly towards their tent in hiking boots and my boxers. The moon shone bright enough for me to see their tent. When I got close, I called out. They didn’t respond right away, someone was sobbing.

Sandy finally called out to me. Standing not too far from their tent, she told their story. Apparently, they had been suddenly awakened by a strange sound outside. They had joked to each other that it was me trying to sneak a peek. When there was no answer, they began to unzip the tent fly. That's when they heard a deep growl. Each screamed as loud as they could.

“You probably scared the living daylights out of whatever it was, ladies.” My flashlight scanned the surrounding area.

Doing a brief search of the grounds, I discovered a set of large paw prints. It seems a cougar had decided it smelled something edible and decided to check them out.

I reassured the girls that they were safe. The cat was probably frightened into the next county by their screams. They managed a sigh of relief. Both thanked me for coming to see what was going on. In the light of my flashlight, I discovered a ripped open ice chest. The girls remembered they had left some boneless chicken breasts in it. The cat had cleaned it out. I put things back together as best I could, then said goodnight.

As I began to walk away, there was a bit of whispering inside the tent. The zipper made it's familiar sound, the tent rustled some, then, to my delight, Cherise called to me. When I turned, the flashlight illuminated both girls. Sandy stood next to Cherise. Both girls wore only flip-flops, panties, and tear stained cheeks. They looked extremely delicious in the faint glow of my light.

“Jay,” Cherise spoke again, “We just wanted to say thanks, again.”

I swallowed hard not wanting to sound too surprised at their attire, “You’re welcome ladies, just be more careful next time with your ice chest.”

“We will.” Sandy replied.

I wasn’t exactly sure what they were doing. They could have said their good-byes from inside the tent. Maybe they thought showing me how cute they looked would be my reward for rescuing them.

“Good night ladies, sweet dreams.”

“Are you going to be around this evening?” Sandy asked.

“Yes, I'm not leaving for another day or two.”

They both said good night once more, they would see me later on. I settled back into my bed until the alarm went off. It seemed only a couple of minutes after laying back down.

My day of scouting wasn’t nearly as scenic as the previous day. I went a different direction, discovering a couple of bedding areas for a group of elk. They had a huge bull among them and a few smaller satellite bulls. I noted their location on the map and GPS. My day continued without much note just enjoying the time away from humanity.

When I returned to camp, the girls were in their site. I waved at them. They smiled and waved back. After putting my pack away, I sat down to relax with a cold beer. It had been a decent day, having found that bedding area would give me an edge when bow season opened in September.

While I was sitting, thinking about my good fortune, my lovely young neighbors approached with arms full of goodies. Apparently, they hadn’t gone hiking. They took the time to head into town instead. Sandy proudly displayed two bottles of wine. Cherise had three filet mignons, mushrooms, and onions to sauté. My eyes widened at the presents they came bearing.

They had both put on snug “Daisy Dukes” t-shirts and flip-flops. I could see the outlines of their bare firm breasts jiggling as they went about preparing dinner. The sharp points of their nipples plainly visible under the fabric. I'm not sure whether my smile was for more for the food or the sight of their breasts under those tops.

Cherise showed off the main course, “We wanted to thank you properly for being such a good neighbor last night, Jay.”

“Yea, you could have just let us freak out, but you were a real gentleman.” Sandy added.

“Ladies, you are too sweet. I just did what anyone else would have done.”

I must have blushed a bit saying that because I got a big “awww” in unison from the girls that got them giggling and jiggling.

Cherise set the steaks down while Sandy opened the first bottle. I found three plastic cups into which Sandy poured the wine.

Cherise offered a toast, “To good neighbors who come to your rescue.”

We raised our cups, smiling as we drank. I took a sip, then got the barbecue fired up for the filets. Sandy and Cherise had bought a salad along with corn on the cob. We talked about wild creatures while the food cooked. The girls opened the second bottle of wine just as the steaks were done. We were in a very good mood by the time dinner was ready.

We ate and laughed as we shared stories of our experiences. Cherise was a bit tipsier than Sandy. Her hand would disappear under the table every now and then causing Sandy’s face to become flushed. I could only imagine what must have been going on. But the pictures I imagined were great fun.

When we finished our meal, the girls insisted on washing the cooking utensils. We tossed our paper plates on the fire, watching them become ashes. I sat back as they cleaned up, teasing each other the whole time about who was the better dishwasher and cook.

The girls teased each other constantly, flicking water back and forth as they cleaned. After setting the dishes aside to dry, Sandy grabbed the remaining wine to refill our glasses.

We sat and talked more, I discovered they had each kissed girls in high school. Neither had found the experience immoral or unpleasant. I agreed, kissing girls was one of my favorite things to do in high school, too.

They got a bit of a laugh from my little joke, but their giggles may have been the effects of alcohol. We continued talking until the second bottle of wine was gone. My eyes were having problems staying open, mainly because it was way past my bedtime. My sweet neighbors bid me goodnight, each kissing me on the cheek. Cherise thanked me once more for coming to their rescue. I smiled reassuring them anyone else would have done the same. The giggles kicked in once more as they walked a very crooked path to their tent.

I made my bed rather hastily, dragging my air mattress outside the tent. It was a very warm night, being inside made little sense. Having split the two bottles of wine with the girls, I had no trouble falling asleep. The warm night air, the soft sound of the wind in the trees, and the alcohol, put me quickly into dreamland.

My dreams that night were of my two beautiful neighbors in their skimpy outfits. Sometime before dawn, I was once again interrupted from my slumber. Luckily, looking back, I had left my gun inside the tent, otherwise I may have ruined what turned out to be the most spectacular night I had ever spent in the woods.

At first I thought some insect was crawling on my face. On both sides of my face at once? I moved only my eyes, trying not to frighten whatever was on me.

When my eyes were fully open, I discovered what I first thought were two lovely forest nymphs. Fully awake, I realized my forest nymphs were Cherise and Sandy. Their naked bodies gleaming in the moonlight, each beautiful angel kissed one of my cheeks. I almost questioned what the girls were doing, but came to my senses and decided to enjoy. Sandy moved to kneel over me, her thighs warm against my chest. She leaned in to softly kiss my lips, her tongue exploring.

Cherise, in the softest, most melodic voice, urged, “Just lay there and enjoy!”

She then slipped her hand under the waistband of my shorts. Sandy, kissed me deeply as she reached between her legs to grasp my shirt. She worked it up and I raised my hands, as if in surrender. She slipped the shirt off me and tossed it into the darkness.

Sandy sat down on my chest again, her thighs soft and warm against my sides. She brought her face to mine and we began kissing once more. We kissed feverishly while my hands massaged her back. Her lips tasted like freshly picked sweet cherries. Delighting in the softness of her lips, I kissed her harder.

Laying one hand on each of her warm smooth thighs, I grinned and accepted my fate. She broke our kiss to smile down at me. Her hair dangled over me and on me, teasing me with it's feminine scent. Her firm breasts stood out like beacons as she leaned over me, exploring my mouth with her tongue.

My hands worked their way further up her thighs, thumbs managed to find her sweetness so I began massaging her. Her kisses became more passionate as my thumbs worked their pleasant task. Her warm juices became apparent on my chest, the sharp feminine odor that oozed from her as my thumbs entered her sweet vagina, heightened my desire.

Cherise announced she had found what she was looking for. “Oh my, you’re solid as a rock.” She exclaimed.

“Sandy, he's lovely. Straight, thick, and long.” Her fingers running up and down my penis.

Sandy moaned into my mouth and became more excited when she heard that. She continued exploring my mouth with her tongue while my thumbs massaged her increasingly wet pussy.

She paused for a moment breaking our kiss, suggesting we reposition. She purred like a kitten when my fingers replaced my thumbs between her legs canceling her suggestion. She described how nice my fingers felt inside her to Cherise. Every few strokes, I teased her, slipping one finger briefly in, then out, bringing her to the edge of climax. My sweet brunette moaned louder with each teasing insertion.

During all this Cherise had grabbed the top of my shorts. She slid them down my legs as best she could while I was preoccupied. I managed to raise my butt enough to help her get my boxers off. Sandy mumbled “Whoa cowboy” when I lifted her up so Cherise could remove my boxers which soon joined my shirt in the darkness.

Cherise then knelt between my legs bringing my penis to her lips. She licked the length of it then suddenly engulfed me. I nearly came right then. My brain quickly cycled through inconsequential things to help prolong the experience. It was a difficult task as Cherise bobbed her head up and down on my dick, licking, inhaling and devouring me.

Sandy, not wanting to miss what Cherise had discovered, turned so her sweet pussy was directly over my anxious mouth.

The girls kissed each other as they sucked me. Pausing at times, often kissing each other around my dick. They both stroked me with their tongues, taking turns then licking it together and meeting to kiss each other. The girl's devotion to my cock made it difficult to concentrate on Sandy’s delicious labia but I was doing my best at multi-tasking. I was adrift in a sea of female perfection as my tongue penetrated Sandy’s inner lips, seeking her spot. With new found passion, my hands grasped her firm sweet ass, hungrily drawing her down harder onto my face, my tongue probing deep.

Slowly, I brushed her rose bud with my thumb, as I licked and sucked to my hearts content. Sandy's moans and gyrations brought her closer to climax. Cherise would pause from sucking on me and take a moment to suckle Sandy's nipples while stroking me with her hand.

With all this attention Sandy shuddered, celebrating my discovery. She cupped Cherise's face and pressed her mouth to the red head's sweet lips, still tasting strongly of my dripping dick.

Cherise enjoyed Sandy’s passionate kiss, then went back down on me. She would alternately swallow my penis and suckle Sandy who was moaning with delight. We repeated these actions for sometime, until Cherise realized I was about to cum. She moved over me, slipping my dick between her delicious thighs, placing me inside her. She kissed Sandy as she gently lowered herself onto me.

It was all I could do not to explode immediately, feeling her soaking wet pussy surround my sensitive cock. I thought again of hunting, baseball and other non-sexual things but I was losing the battle.

Sandy’s sweet nectar ran down my cheeks and with Cherise bobbing up and down on my dick, I had to cum. I was way over due. Cherise reacted as if something blew up inside her. Her gasps delighted me more than I had anticipated. I wished we could all have climaxed at once.

Cherise reached her orgasm moments after I shot my wad into her pussy. Sandy leaned into Cherise, suckling her firm round breasts while Cherise continued her gyrations. They kissed each other deeply, arms wrapped around each other over my spent body. My tongue continued stroking Sandy's clit while my thumb teasing her ass finally brought her to a roaring climax.

The girls gradually extracted themselves from my prone body. They lay down on either side of me, cuddling as best we could on the mattress. All three of us lay panting, basking in the glow of sexual bliss. My hands massaged each of them as I sighed with contentment.

The girls kissed each other over my chest. We caught our collective breath as they lay on either side. I took turns kissing each of their cheeks thanking them for such a delightful surprise.

We fell asleep holding each other until the sun rose and the chilly morning air became too much for our naked bodies. They sleepily suggested we move the air mattress inside my tent and “warm up”. I agreed, who was I to argue? We picked up the mattress, pulled it into the tent. I zippered the fly shut then laid back down between my two sweet forest nymphs. We spent what remained of the weekend fucking to our hearts content. Over all I'd have to say it was a very good trip.

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments