Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Threesome Fantasy Come True

"I moaned out happily with pleasure as a hot blonde kissed my breast and a guy was eating my pussy"

6
2 Comments 2
14.8k Views 14.8k
961 words 961 words
I laid out on the bed of the studio where I was filming a hot sex scene with this hot guy for a movie with my eyes closed and began to imagine a hot sexy blonde beside me. She was kissing and teasing my erected nipples and then she would look up and kiss me hungrily as the guy would be fucking me. I gasped out loud as I gripped the pillow behind my head with full fists. My breasts bounced up and down as the guy fucked me until he came.

"And cut!" the male director of the movie said standing beside the camera man.

The hot actor named Nathan Eastwood leaned back away from me and stood up and began putting his clothes back on.

I pulled my jeans back on and a black and white striped low-cut long sleeved top. My long blonde hair tumbled over my shoulders. I couldn't shake the fantasy of a threesome from my mind. It was so hot and sensual. I wanted it so badly. I watched as a beautiful tall girl in her mid twenties walked past wearing a short black skirt, white blouse, and four inch black stilettos, with gorgeous long blonde hair down to her waist. She had the cutest of butts. She would be perfect for my threesome fantasy.

"Hey, Hetti, stop drooling," commented Nathan with a teasing smile.

I playfully hit him on the arm. "Who is she?"

"Lucy," he told me, eyeing me. "Why are you interested?"

"I am, kinda," I said.

"Kinda?" he asked. "I'm intrigued. Explain."

"I have this fantasy of having a threesome and I would like her to be in it and you," I said.

Nathan beamed proudly. "Oh, yeah, I'm that good, hey?" he asked cockily.

"Don't push your luck with that attitude," I answered and he roared back his head with laughter.

"Come on, let's go and see if Lucy is interested in having a threesome with us," he suggested.

The idea shocked and sexually thrilled me as I felt arousal brewing in my groin. I quickly hurried after the tall, broad shouldered Nathan with dark brown hair.

"Hey, Lucy," he said, smiling.

Lucy turned to him from talking to a couple of girls. She smiled. "Hi," she said.

"Hetti and I were wondering if you would be up for a threesome with us," he told her.

She stared back shocked and then turned to me and walked right up to me close enough that I could feel her breath on my face. "So you want to feel my body up against yours, do you?" Lucy asked sexily in a low voice.

I gasped with arousal. "Yes. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Do you want to feel my wet pussy against yours?" she continued to turn me on making the arousal grow. I could feel my pussy getting wet.

AbigailYum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbigailYum

Her right hand ran up the inner leg of my thigh and touched my pussy, which made me gasp with pleasure. Lucy unbuttoned the top button of my jeans and unzipped them putting her hand down there and feeling how wet I was for her.

I gasped out loud with pleasure.

Everyone had gone home, so it was just the three of us in the studio.

Nathan watched us with his jaw to the floor with a huge erection poking out of his jeans.

Lucy pushed me back over towards the bed and commanded me to lie down on it on my back. Which I did. She climbed on top of the bed and pulled out a metal set of handcuffs from the pocket of her skirt and forcefully cuffed my wrist to the bed. Lucy began stripping off her clothes one by one until she was naked. She pulled my jeans off and my black lace panties. Lucy laid out on top of me so our bodies were pressed together.

I felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter.

Nathan quickly took off his clothes and got on the bed as well. "Whose going to screw Hetti first? You or me?" he asked Lucy.

"Seeing as I'm on top of her already, I will go first," Lucy replied.

He nodded in agreement. Nathan laid down on his side and began kissing me on the lips. I kissed back.

Lucy laid back down on top of me and began grinding her wet pussy against mine slowly at first and then faster and faster. Her breathing increased and so did mine. Her big breasts bounced up and down.

We'd fucked for ten minutes until we came. Our sweet juices spurting out from our pussies all over each other's. Lucy climbed off me.

Nathan towered over me now as Lucy forcefully turned me over onto my front. He got behind me and inserted his rock hard cock deep inside my pussy.

Lucy had gotten out a red rubber strap on dildo from the cupboard and strapped it around her waist. She climbed back on the bed stuck the dick in my face. "Suck it, bitch!" she commanded.

"I'm no one's bitch," I replied, before gasping with pleasure as Nathan fucked me harder.

"You are my bitch!" she raised her voice. "Now suck my dick... NOW!"

I wrapped my mouth around the the rubber dick and moved it up and down the shaft of it. She moved her hips fast back and forth. I felt Lucy's hands on the back of my head pushing the dick deeper in my mouth.

Nathan grunted loudly. "I'm coming!" he cried. He groaned. He fucked me harder and harder from behind until eventually he let out an almighty cry out with pleasure as he came deep inside me.

My fantasy of a threesome had come true and was absolutely amazing!

Published 
Written by followthepassion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments