Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing With Fire

"Emily and Ezekiel decide to spice up an otherwise boring day at school."

9
3 Comments 3
6.9k Views 6.9k
5.6k words 5.6k words
It was funny, really, today had started out like any other normal day – or at least what's normal for me these days – and now here I am, alone and tied to a bed. Don't misunderstand, I willingly consented to this. It's all a part of the game, you see. My boyfriend and I have a very... exciting sex life. By day he's my boyfriend, Ezekiel. When we're alone he becomes my master, and I become his toy; his slave to use as he desires. I guess I should start at the beginning...

* * * * *
“Hey, Em,” Zeke said as he came up behind me in the hall and put his arm around me. I returned his greeting while shutting my locker and falling in step next to him, allowing myself to be steered toward one of the more infrequently used corridors of the school. The hallway was already a ghost-town with the first class of the day due to start any moment now, but I was fairly certain I knew what he wanted and we would need just a bit more privacy for that.

Zeke led me to a dead-end, around a corner that nobody would ever need to venture to. When we got there he pushed me back up against the wall, putting his palm flat on the wall beside my head and looked at me with an intense gaze. I nibbled on my lower lip and looked back at him, feeling the butterflies working overtime in my tummy.

“Show me,” he commanded, pushing off the wall and taking several steps back.

Even though there was nobody in the halls, I still felt the need to look around somewhat nervously. I've been overly cautious about this whole thing since I left the house this morning. Going commando while wearing a pleated skirt was certainly a very freeing experience, but I felt like at any moment there would be a sudden gust of wind or an up-draft and my ass would be on display for the entire school. Literally.

I complied with his order, lifting the front of my skirt to show him I had left my panties at home today as ordered.

The look on Zeke's face was what I could only describe as a sadistic grin. Perhaps even a bit evil.

“Good girl, I've got your present as promised. Turn around, hands on the wall, and spread 'em.”

I once more complied, turning around and placing my hands on the wall and widening my stance. I was a bit nervous that he was going to take me right here in the hallway of the school. The risk of getting busted in a place, where the idea of sex at all, was almost taboo and pubic displays of affection were frowned upon, just added to my excitement. I could already feel myself getting aroused.

Zeke placed one hand on my lower back, pushing it down so my ass was more easily accessible to him, and then he flipped up my skirt, leaving my bare rear-end in the open air. I couldn't stop the slight whimper that escaped my throat as I anticipated receiving my reward for being an obedient little pet. By the time I felt the cold lube running down between ass cheeks I could barely keep my knees from trembling. I felt something prodding at my anus; it was most definitely not Zeke's member. It was also cold and not nearly as pliable as flesh. It felt like metal.

“Zeke, what are you- mmf!”

He cut me off mid-sentence by suddenly thrusting the object into me without warning. Thankfully he had the sense to cover my mouth with his hand first or I likely would have screamed, although I did still end up biting his hand anyway. It wouldn't have been from pain mind you, I was no stranger to anal sex, but the sensation of being penetrated so suddenly and forcefully was absolutely incredible. Zeke then pushed at the plug several times, he insisted he was just making sure it was in securely but we both know he just wanted to watch me squirm, and squirm I did.

Zeke then slapped me on the rear, flipped my skirt back down and told me to turn around again. I was momentarily confused before it dawned on me. It would be too easy, to just take me right then and there, where would the fun be in that? He was going to make me keep this plug in all day long.

Seemingly sensing my thought process, Zeke just smiled at me cheekily and told me to get to class or he wouldn't me punish me later. So naturally, I high-tailed it to my class without protest after bidding him goodbye. I tried to give him a kiss but he dodged me easily and told me I was absolutely not allowed to touch myself in any sexual way until he gave me permission. I worried on my lower lip again, both excited and still a bit uneasy about how the rest of the day was going to go. He was going to try to frustrate me as much as possible, he was going to try to have me literally begging for it later. I could hardly wait.

* * * * *
I was late to my first class, naturally, but only by a few minutes. Luckily the teacher hadn't taken roll yet, so he let it slide. Besides, most of the rest of the class was still talking as well.

Being seniors in high school, rules were a bit more relaxed with us so I just sat in the first open seat in the back. That was my first mistake. Instead of taking a seat gently like a normal person I almost gracelessly fell into the seat. When my ass hit the plastic it pushed the butt plug in even deeper. I had to bite my tongue to keep from crying out again and I could feel my face flushing a lovely crimson colour.

“You alright, Em?” my friend Casey asked from beside me, “You're pretty red.”

I tried to laugh it off, saying it was no big deal, but internally I was still trying to deal with my uneasy feeling. I trusted Zeke implicitly, I knew he wouldn't do something to me I couldn't handle, but this was my first time wearing a plug under my clothes while going about my normal daily business. I supposed this feeling was to be expected to some degree. The first time he tied me up I was also a little nervous; being completely robbed of any control I might have had (not that I would have used it, he's the one running the show after all), but that soon became one of my favourite ways to fuck. As for the other ways... Well those are stories for a different day.

I took a deep breath and focused on the classes I had that day.

* * * * *
By the time the final class for the day rolled around, I was about ready to cry. My pussy was soaked and aching, and my ass was beginning to get sore. Having this damn thing inside me was like getting fucked in the ass all day long. Every time I sat down or shifted in my seat, it got pushed in. When I'd stand up or walk to the next class, it would be relieved somewhat, at least until the next time – and I hadn't even been allowed to touch myself. I almost caved when I had to go to the bathroom, I brushed a finger up against my clit and nearly came right then and there. It felt so good, I seriously considered getting off before returning to my lunch break, but then I'd have to explain that to Zeke and he'd no doubt have to punish me for disobeying his orders. Though it might've been worth it. When I returned to the cafeteria I noticed the chair I had been sitting in had a wet spot on it, right about where my crotch would have been. I guess that explained why my inner thighs we slippery when I was walking to the bathroom.

Things had only gotten worse since then. On a good day, waiting out the bell signalling the end of final hour was already annoyingly tedious, but today it was bordering on torture. It wasn't helping that Zeke and I had final hour together. At least when he and I didn't have class together, I could try and ignore the foreign object in my ass. With him sitting right there it was nearly impossible to focus on anything but that.

Fuck you, Zeke. Fuck you so hard. In about forty more minutes...

I swear that man is a mind reader. I saw him giving me a sly grin behind the teacher's back like he just knows what's going through my head at any given time. Then again this was all part of his plan, so he probably could guess what I was feeling pretty easily.

Then I noticed his expression shift from a grin to something not quite angry, but stern. Like a parent about to scold their child for stealing a cookie from the cookie jar before supper. I didn't realise why at first, but when I saw his eyes flick down under the desk and back up I realised I had my hand between my legs again. Not quite rubbing my clit, but close enough. I immediately snatched my hand back, have been caught red-handed. Okay, that was a poor choice of words. I can assure you it was most definitely not that time of the month for me.

I looked around the classroom at the other girls. Some of them I knew, the rest I didn't. I wondered how many of them did things like this; had boyfriends into this kind of kink, and were into it themselves. I wondered how many of them wore sex toys under their clothes then went home to practice some bondage, and how many of them had ever been – or were in – my situation.

I simply sighed. Thinking about my classmates' proclivities for anal play just wasn't helping any.

* * * * *
When the bell rang I couldn't get the hell out of there quickly enough. I pulled Zeke aside, into the same corridor he had lead me to earlier that morning and looked him expectantly. He was nonplussed and just asked me what I wanted in an infuriatingly innocent way. If he wasn't the only one who could take care of my need right now, I might've considered hitting him. But that would certainly ruin my chances of getting any relief and I would be doomed to suffer like this until he took pity on me or I begged on my hands and knees. I was half considering begging for it anyway.

“Can I at least take it out?” I asked meekly when I finally understood he wouldn't be giving me any relief here at the school.

“Take what out?” he asked in return, in that same bloody innocent voice.

“The toy,” I tried to explain vaguely. I knew he knew what I meant, but I also knew he liked to make me say exactly what I want. The rest of the time I don't have a problem with 'dirty' words, but when it comes to actual sex or sexual situations, suddenly I turn into a meek blushing girl who giggles when the Sex-Ed teacher says 'penis'. It might've been because all the other times I'm not talking about myself, or really talking about it in a serious context, but when it comes to seriously asking for him to do something to me it's a whole different ballgame. Once Zeke figured that out it became one of his favourite things to do, short of actually doing me.

Of course I knew what was coming next, he pretended to have no idea what I was talking about.

I took a deep breath and explained further, “The... butt plug” I said quietly.

“What about it?” he asked.

I clenched my fists, “Can I take it out?”

“Oh, is there one around here?” he made a show of looking around for effect.

If this went on much longer I was going to completely lose it, so I took a deep breath and gritted my teeth to get out my request.

“May I please take the plug out of... out of my ass?” I said the last four words in a rushed and quiet voice, hoping he wouldn't make me repeat myself.

His response felt like being slapped. He simply told me 'nope' in a carefree voice and acted like I wasn't close to becoming a complete mess.

“Now c'mon,” he said, “I finished moving my stuff into the apartment last night, and I could use some company to help break it in.”

Despite my irritation with my current situation, I gave Zeke a sly grin. He had started the process of moving out of his parents' place a few months ago, but between his part-time job and finishing off high school it took quite a lot longer to move his stuff in there than it might've taken someone else. I didn't really care how long it took, I was just glad he finally had his own place. There were few chances we had to be intimate at his parents' place, and even fewer chances to be adventurous about it. There was certainly no room for bondage or any of our more favourite – and kinkier – fetishes. Now that he had his own place we could do whatever we please – provided Zeke could keep me quiet so the neighbours wouldn't hear us.

* * * * *
The ride home in his car was arduous. Every time he hit a bump or pothole, the car would bounce, and us with it. Which meant the toy would continue to fuck me, causing me to whimper every time it happened. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to get me to cum. He no doubt knew this and was doing it on purpose just to watch me squirm some more.

Zeke kept his hand on my leg the entire way back, massaging my inner thigh just inches from my groin, every time I'd try to scoot down in my seat to get him to touch me. He not only moved his hand with me, but also moved it further down my leg. Then I switched tactics and tried to grab his hand and move it up further, but he pulled his hand away and took it off my leg completely. That was the last time I tried that. Even the gentle massage felt incredible in my current state, and for now I'd have to settle for just that until we got back to his place and he could give me what we both wanted. Although by that time there was certain to be a wet spot on this seat. Not that he'd mind too much.

* * * * *
When we got back to Zeke's apartment I nearly shoved him inside and slammed the door behind us. Making sure it was locked up tightly, I turned around and nearly ran into his chest. Zeke responded by putting his hands under my skirt, palms flat against my bare ass and pulled me even closer, kissing me deeply and passionately. I could feel the tent he was pitching in his pants, although I had it on good authority that he was nowhere near as aroused as I was. I know because I was having trouble keeping myself under control, and if that were the case with him he'd have bent me over the nearest surface and pounded me from behind until I couldn't stand any more by this point.

“I'm proud of you, Emily,” Zeke began in a low voice, “you've been a good girl today.”

Zeke began massaging my ass with both hands as he spoke, causing me to rest my head on his shoulder and whimper softly. When he finished speaking he moved his right hand slightly to grab the end of the plug and pulled it out of me without warning, causing me to bite down on his shoulder to keep from screaming at the sensation.

I didn't see where he put the toy after he took it out of me. He then moved that hand around to the front, slipping it between my thighs and sliding his middle finger inside of me to the first knuckle, presumably to see how wet I was. I kept my head buried into his shoulder, mostly from embarrassment, but also because I didn't want to see that smug victorious grin again.

AnahiBrooke1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnahiBrooke1

Knowing he had this kind of effect on me; the power to turn me into a hot mess of sexual desire was something he could be quite smug about at times.

Zeke disentangled my arms from his neck and led me over to the couch. I tried to walk around to the front, but Zeke kept a firm grip on my hand to keep me from going far. He gently pulled me back over to him and bent me over the backrest.

I braced myself, putting my palms flat on the cushions and nibbled at my lower lip when I felt Zeke flip up my skirt, clearly too impatient to even bother with properly undressing either of us. That was fine with me. I was tired of waiting.

Moments later I heard Zeke unzip his jeans and push them down along with his boxers just far enough to free his erection, at which point I felt the tip poke my inner thigh, causing my breath to hitch.

Zeke began rubbing the tip of his cock up and down my slit slowly. Agonisingly. I tried to thrust my hips backwards to impale myself on his erection, but his firm grip on my waist prevented me from moving far. What little headway I did make was countered by Zeke moving his own hips back as well.

I whined in frustration and need.

“Zeke, please... I want you to- I need you to fuck me.” I said, my voice quivering slightly from anticipation. I knew he'd probably try to get me to beg again, and I didn't have the patience for that, so I decided to just get it out of the way now.

Those seemed to be the magic words. Almost immediately after I was done speaking he positioned the tip of his cock at my slick entrance and penetrated me in one swift movement, burying himself up to the hilt with a single thrust.

Finally.

I moaned loudly as I came right then and there from penetration alone, my walls clamping down on his member, my whole body shaking, my arms and legs completely giving out on me. I hadn't realised I was that close to the edge.

Right then I was glad I hadn't touched myself in seventh hour like I had wanted to. If I came that hard in the middle of class, awkward and embarrassing wouldn't even begin to describe it.

Zeke mercifully gave me several minutes to come down from my intense climax, knowing full well I got hypersensitive after an orgasm. We had both learned that the hard way the second time we had sex.

I was momentarily worried Zeke might lose his erection while I was still recovering, but I could feel it inside me, harder than I've ever felt it, then I remembered he'd been waiting all day for this as well. No problem on that front then.

My breathing calmed down somewhat and I regained the use of my arms and legs to prop myself back up.

Zeke took this as the green light to continue fucking me, but I had other ideas. After he spent all day teasing me to the point of being torturous, I decided a little bit of payback was in order.

When Zeke pulled out to prepare for another thrust, I thrust my own rear-end backwards, driving myself back down onto his cock again and bumping his hips with enough force to cause him to stumble back a few steps, which was my goal. His dick slipped out of me and I stood back up, pulling my skirt down once more so it covered me properly and smoothed it out then twisted my body around him to slip away. Sparing a momentary glance behind me, I caught a glimpse of his bewildered expression and his erection still standing proud, now without its warm and wet hole to relieve itself inside of.

“Thanks a bunch, Zeke I really needed that, but I'm feeling quite tired now so I think I'm going to go have a nap,” I said with a playful lilt to my voice as I skipped toward the stairs.

Truth be told, I wasn't nearly done for the night. In fact, I wasn't even tired. I knew I was really playing with fire now, but damn it if he didn't deserve this for what he put me through all day long.

Zeke kicked off his shoes and removed his pants completely, throwing them aside haphazardly so he could move unrestricted as he came after me. I giggled at the sight of him walking towards me like a man on a mission with his dick jutting out proudly before him. His erection looked terribly amusing swaying side to side and bouncing up and down with each step he took. It especially stood out because it was still slick – and thus shiny – from my own wetness and his pre-ejaculate.

I turned around again quickly and put my foot on the first step, but Zeke caught up to me and grabbed my wrist, yanking me backwards harshly. I yelped in surprise as I lost my balance. Instead of falling flat on my ass like I had thought, I fell back into Zeke's chest as he caught me and wrapped his arms tightly around me, pinning mine to my side.

“I didn't give you permission to leave, Emily,” he growled into my ear.

I bit my lower lip at his menacing tone, I knew he was surely going to punish me now.

Zeke released me, only to push me up against the nearest wall. He slid my shirt and bra up and out of the way in the process, revealing my tits and hardened nipples to the air. Aside from the sexual aspect, that was quite welcome. Wearing a bra all day is a pain and letting the girls breathe is usually the first thing I do when I get home, but I digress.

Zeke pinned me between the wall and himself, causing my nipples to brush against the cool and somewhat rough surface of the matte paint, which felt more like primer than the smooth or shiny finish of most paints.

Zeke held my wrists together with one hand, pinning them to the wall above my head as he maintained a firm grasp on my hip with his other hand. I pointed my butt out toward him for easier access, but at the same time pretended to struggle against him.

This time, instead of simply flipping my skirt up Zeke unzipped the side and pulled it down causing the light fabric to pool around my ankles.

Once more and without warning, Zeke thrust into my willing slit, burying himself to the hilt. Unfortunately this time I wasn't pent-up enough have another orgasm right off the bat. I'd have to work up to the second one a bit more. Hopefully the second wouldn't also be the last for today. Much to my surprise Zeke pulled out completely just as quickly as he had entered me, but I soon found out why.

I felt his member sliding up and down my ass, the tip lightly prodding at my other hole. I sucked in a breath and held it for a few moments, but made no attempt to even hint that I wanted him to stop. Not that he would have stopped even if I begged, I was being punished after all. Besides, that was the point of a safe word. A word I wouldn't be saying any time soon.

After a bit more teasing, Zeke positioned the tip of his cock right at my anus and began to force his way in. His movements were slow and gentle, in stark contrast to the way he held me against the wall with the express purpose of using my body in any way he pleased. It had been a while since he and I had anal sex, so he was no doubt just making sure I was ready. I was more than ready for him to fuck me some more, in whatever hole he chose. I tried thrusting my hips backwards once more, this time he didn't have as firm of a grip on my waist and I was able to get about half of his cock inside me. Zeke picked up on my intentions and thrust himself into me the rest of the way, tearing a lustful moan from my throat in the process.

'Yes,' I thought, 'No more fucking around.'

I almost snorted at my own unintentional pun. I refrained from laughing. I suspected that breaking out into a giggle-fit at this very moment would not be very sexy, and could possibly be interpreted in the wrong way.

At first Zeke's pace was slow, but rhythmic. He would pull out halfway, then slide his erection back in. With each thrust he would pull out just a little further, and thrust forward with more force, increasing his pace slightly each time.

Before long Zeke was pulling out to the tip and roughly hilting himself, causing an audible smack of his groin colliding with my plump ass in rapid succession. The only sounds that could be heard in the apartment were the sounds of our bodies coming together in heated passion, and our laboured breathing.

Every time he would thrust back into me, my nipples would rub against the wall, giving me additional pleasure. If this kept up too long, they would be painfully raw by morning, but it would be worth it. Usually if some part of me was sore the next morning I knew we were doing it right.

After several minutes, Zeke's pace nearly doubled. He stopped pulling himself out as far, so his thrusts became shorter, and he began to grunt with effort. He was likely nearing his limit, at his own first orgasm of the night. Usually he has much more stamina, but he's no doubt nearly as pent up as I was by this point. It was mildly impressive he'd managed to hold out this long.

My own breathing started to become more laboured and irregular by this point. Unfortunately, I'm not able to reach orgasm from anal sex alone – although not for lack of trying. One time during our experimental phase, Zeke and I went at it for nearly four hours before we both ended up exhausted and a little frustrated. I couldn't wait to see what else he had in store for me tonight.

Zeke released my wrists and my hip, bracing both palms flat against the wall. With one final thrust, he buried himself as deep into my ass as physically possible and released his seed inside of me, forcing me to take it whether I wanted it or not. I could feel his member twitching between his short jerky thrusts and his shooting hot spurts of his semen inside me.

After about a minute, Zeke collapsed against my back, still inside of me as he came down from his climax and took a moment to catch his breath. He began planting feather-light kisses all over my neck and shoulders, nibbling gently when he reached the area just beneath my earlobe. I nearly melted at the sensation, but I was still unsatisfied. I needed more, my wet slit was still aching for his cock. I reached down to rub my clit, shoving a finger inside to get it well lubricated first. I also tried moving my own hips to fuck myself agains Zeke's cock, but given that I was sandwiched between him and the wall, I had little success. Zeke also groaned and put one hand on my lower back to try and stop me, still not ready for more action yet.

A few moments later Zeke pushed off the wall, pulling out of me completely and grabbing my forearms, pinning them both to my sides and yanking my hand away from my clit in the process. I whimpered at the loss of pleasure, but decided not to remark. Zeke leaned in close, his mouth right next to my ear.

Now we're done, Emily,” he said in a low, husky voice.

I nearly turned around and begged at that point, but it turned out that only he and I were only done temporarily. He mentioned nothing about me being done for the night.

Zeke then took me upstairs to his bedroom, where I learned he had prepared all of our toys, primarily the wrist and ankle restraints. It seems he'd been planning this all day. I gasped when I felt the cold metal butt plug – which had been lubed up again at some point – force its way inside of me again. I turned to see Zeke giving me a grin, followed by a crisp smack on the rear. He then went to rummage around in a box for a moment, pulling out a black lace thong that he no doubt would make me wear. He also pulled out a wireless pink rotor with a remote. That's when it clicked for me and all the pieces started falling into place.

Zeke finished stripping me of all my remaining clothing, put the rotor up my still wet pussy and gave me the thong panties to wear. They were several sizes too small and not very elastic, so they would be making sure the toys stayed inside me. After he cleared the bed, I was made to lie down, at which point he immobilized both of my wrists, tying each one to the posts on the headboard. Then he secured the aluminium spreader bar just above my ankles with its leather straps on each end. After that he finished tying me off when he then secured my ankles to the posts on the bottom of the bed.

Zeke then produced two pairs of rubber-padded nipple clamps connected by a length of chain with springy jaws like a clothes pin. He secured one pair to their intended body part – my erect nipples – but he then reached into my panties to put one of the other clamps on my clit and affixing the other end to the chain connecting my breasts. I whimpered when I first felt the rubber pinching my clit, but that turned into a full-on moan when he tugged at the chains to secure them together. They were just short enough so that they were constantly tugging at my nipples and clit.

Zeke reached into his pocket where he had stashed the remote and flipped on the vibrator, causing me to make a noise somewhere between a moan and a whimper. I immediately tried to clamp my legs shut, but I soon realized the entire purpose of the restraints was to stop me from doing that. Instead I wriggled around, moving every which what to try and do something, but it was pointless. All my fidgeting caused the clamps continued to tug a bit more, nearly driving me mad with the mix of pleasure and slight bit of pain.

I looked up at Zeke, nibbling my bottom lip once more, he leaned over me, lowering his face to mine so he could kiss me one final time before securing a ball gag in my mouth. Next putting a blindfold on me, then turning the vibrator all the way up. I moaned again, although this time the sound was muffled by the gag.

* * * * *
That's been my day so far, I don't know how long it's been, but after that Zeke left me there tied to the bed while he left the room to do something else. I'd occasionally hear him moving around or doing something, and in between I can feel him changing the setting on the vibrator with the remote. Sometimes he'll turn it off completely for a few minutes to give me a bit of relief, then turn it back on again to tease me further. I know he won't leave me here like this all night, he'll be back before long to finish with me so we can both get off a few more times before falling asleep in each others' arms. He's just going to drive me as close to mad as possible before then. I say 'as close as possible' because Zeke knows my limits well. He'll push me close to the edge, until I almost can't take any more, then he'll finally allow us both the release I've been aching for.

It's the fact that he can exercise this kind of control over me and make me feel so powerless in his grip, but still make me enjoy it so god damned much that makes me love him even more.
Published 
Written by Elyss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments