Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Chelsea continues to explore the beautiful men on the island"

Chapter 7

Naomi Rogers (A Woman for Me)

My morning started with fucking one of my roommates Charles. We live I live in the main house on the island all year with our other roommate Justin who ran the place for his rich aunt. As I was riding Charles hard getting off on his sweet long cock, the door opened and I saw Justin's handsome face. He smiled as he watched us, "Come join us, my ass is free."

"I'd love to but I'm saving my energy for later," he said as he winked, "we have a visitor coming," he added before he left the room. The door shut. I looked down at Charles. I wondered if it was more cock or some sweet pussy. It had been a while since I tasted the nectar of a beautiful woman. I enjoyed being the only woman on an island with six handsome men, however, having a beautiful woman to navigate for a few weeks would be a bonus.

My body rolled. Charles was now on top with my legs on his shoulders, "Since you seem to be distracted," he joked as he pounded my center rapidly, "Oh God yes, Naomi," he moaned.

My body shuddered. I dug my nails into his arms as I climaxed. He kissed my mouth slowly as his cock unloaded filling my hole with his jizz. As soon as he pulled out, I hurried to the shower to prepare for my day.

After getting dressed, I walked into Justin's room. I saw him looking at her picture. I licked my lips, yes, I celebrated inside. He looked back at me as I stood over his shoulder, "She's gorgeous," he stated.

I agreed. She was. Suddenly my mind filled with all the naughty things I'd get to do with her.

That night when Justin left the island to go meet her, I was at Andre's bungalow enjoying nine inches of ridiculous cock. After getting pounded hard by Andre, I headed back to the main house. I heard fucking. I heard her moan. I heard their bodies. I paused behind a tree. For a moment, it seemed as if she looked right at me. She had beautiful full tits and lips.

I watched Justin fuck her. I saw how she enjoyed him. I wanted to join them but I knew I'd have to wait. I saw Justin leave her bungalow. I walked up to him, "Sounded like a good time," I said to him as I followed him.

He chucked, "It was."

"When do I get to meet her?"

"Perhaps tomorrow. I don't think she's bisexual though."

I laughed, "You didn't know you were either until you found out."

He smirked. There was a reason Justin, Charles and I lived in the main house. The three of us were bisexual. And we loved fucking each other. It worked out perfectly. However, it worked for them more than me because they had constant access to cock and pussy. I mostly only had access to cock.

I smiled as we entered the house. Charles was sitting in the living room reading, "How's our new guest?" he asked.

"She's all settled in," replied Justin.

"Did you fuck her?" he asked.

"He did. I saw them."

He laughed, "Yes, you saw the second time, the first was on the ferry."

"Sounds like she'll fit right in with us."

"I hope so."

"Me too," I added as I sat next to Charles. 


Chapter 8:

Stefano Moretti (She Needs Stefano)

I was lying in bed naked. I don't sleep in clothes. I get hot easily. I got out of bed, the sun had not even risen but that was how my day started on the island. It started with me waking up before everyone, enjoying a nice jog around the island, then a shower, and later heading to the main house to cook breakfast.

I walked into the bathroom to drain my pipe. As I stood there giving it a shake, I couldn't help but remember the sounds of someone fucking last night. I knew Naomi had gone over to Andre's bungalow but this woman didn't sound like Naomi. I had fucked her enough times to know what she sounded like during sex.

There was another woman on the island. This piqued my interest. I wanted to know who got to her before me and what did she look like? Was she as hot as Naomi, was she as sexy, and did she love to fuck like Naomi? Not many women could keep up with the sexual demands of six men but Naomi was a pro at it.

I knew this was the off time of year on the island. So, this woman had to be someone Ms. Nina knew. And if Ms. Nina sent her, she needed Stefano's attention. I smiled as I looked at my handsome face in the mirror. I got dressed in my running gear and headed out.

As I stepped outside of my bungalow, I saw her standing outside wearing those short workout pants with the line that goes in the ass crack which makes a woman's ass look bigger, and trust me, she didn't need those shorts, I could tell from the roundness of her bottom that this woman was fine as fuck.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

She stared out into the darkness that was slowly converting to daylight as if she was deep in thought. I spoke, "hello there."

She turned and smiled, "Oh hi, good morning. I hope I didn't wake you."

I shook my head, "I usually get up at this time. I'm Stefano Moretti, and you must be a friend of Aunt Nina's."

"Yes. I love her."

I walked over and gave her my hand, "And what shall I call such a beautiful woman?"

When she smiled her dimples sank into her velvety smooth cheeks, "I'm Chelsea Miller."

"How long are you visiting?"

She sighed, "I don't know. I'm hoping for a couple of weeks. Just trying to see if someone will notice me not being there."

I smirked. It sounded like idiot boyfriend problems. I knew because I had been an idiot boyfriend. Now I was single. I missed out on a great woman. She married someone else and there I was on an island with my friends. Life was good but I often wondered what could have been with Samantha if I had just seen her.

And yes, I'm a good-looking guy that usually doesn't have problems finding women but I prefer to be on this island at the moment fucking the one woman I know. Believe me, the peace and tranquility of it are worth sharing with the other guys. "I'm going for a run you wanna join me since you're already dressed."

"Oh chile, I haven't run since high school, I might pass out."

"Don't worry, if you pass out, I can carry you back."

"Okay, let me get my sneakers," she said before heading inside. She returned and we headed out to the shore for a nice beach run.

******

She wasn't kidding when she said that she wasn't a runner. It was cute watching her try to keep up with me. She'd stop, bend over, and place her hands on her thighs panting. I trotted back to her, "Should I carry you now?"

She laughed, "Naw, I'm good. I got this. How much further?"

"I usually do five miles."

"And how many have we done?"

I looked at my run tracking app, "Um, like barely one."

"Oh, shit."

I laughed, "Let's do one more and we'll head back."

After the run, we stopped by the shore and enjoyed the breeze. She told me she was trying to detox, get off the grid, and perhaps have some fun for the next couple of weeks. I nodded. That's how I ended up on the island. After I heard Samantha got married, I retreated to the island.

It was a place of refuge for me to reflect, be at peace and have fun with my friends. It was getting later in the hour; I knew people would be up soon ready for Stefano's amazing breakfast buffet. I said to her while looking into her beautiful brown eyes, "We should head back. I gotta get the breakfast ready."

"Okay. Thanks for helping with the run. Maybe you can be my trainer."

"I can do that and you can be my helper in the kitchen."

"I can do that."

We headed back. I walked her to her bungalow. We stood by the entrance just looking at each other smiling, "I know I shouldn't ask you this but—" she said shyly.

"Go ahead, ask."

"We don't have a lot of time. So maybe later."

I stepped closer to her and touched her chin, "I can make time."

"Are you sure? We don't want the people waiting to eat," she bit her bottom lip. I reached behind her to open the door and we walked inside. The door closed. I lifted her in the air and brought her to the bed. I peeled off those tights. She was sweaty and so was I but I wanted to dive into her pool really quick before taking a shower.

She reached for me and stroked it nicely. I was throbbing. I wanted inside badly. She allowed me space to press my way. I watched as her bottom lip quivered taking all eight inches of me. She started smiling and then moaning, "Oh god, yes Stefano!"

"Yeah, yeah, that's it." I felt her pussy hugging my shaft so tightly. She felt so good. I leaned in and lifted her. I held onto that nice ass and bounced her on my cock. I loved how she looked into my eyes as I fucked her pussy slowly. She looked like she was in love with me or just my stroke but it didn't matter, it turned me on.

We both moaned loudly. I had hit her spot just right. I saw her eyes roll back and said, "Uh fuck!" I was close to cumming I felt it building up I bounced her faster. I watched her little body shake as I held her in place filling her up with my seed.

I kissed her mouth before setting her feet on the floor. My cum dripped down her leg. I smiled, "I'll meet you outside in five." I slapped her ass and headed to my place for a shower.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments