Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Ashton still thinks he has a chance to get Chelsea back but he's still messing around. When Chelsea's girlfriend tells him that she's fucking a bunch of people on an island, he dismisses it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Little does he know that Chelsea is having the best time of her life."

Chapter 18

Ashton: Missing Chelsea

Sunday evening, I was chilling at the crib playing my game. It was something to do to keep my mind off Chelsea being gone. I really thought not having her around was going to be easy but I found myself asking her where stuff was and waiting for a response only to realize that she was gone. Playing my game became my refuge.

The house didn't have the scent of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies or a home-cooked meal, which is something she did on Sundays. "Argggg, fuck!!!" I bellowed and set the controller on the sofa, "stop playing games, Chelsea, fuck," I said in aggravation.

I picked up my cellphone and called her but she still had my number blocked. I called her friend, "Hey, have you heard from ya girl?"

She sucked her teeth, "I have."

"Okay. Where is she?" I asked. She had always been instrumental in helping me fix things with Chelsea.

"I don't know."

"So, it's like that?"

"Ashton, you know I love you like a play cousin but I don't know where she is."

"I thought you said you heard from her."

"Yes. I called her. We spoke and that was it."

"Did she say where she was?"

She hesitated and then responded, "She didn't say."

"Why did you hesitate?"

"Because when we talked, she said that she was on an island fucking a bunch of random people she just met."

"You know what, girl, bye." I ended the call. I had no idea why she was being difficult. I figured I'd give her another day to clear her head and ask again. She had to know something.

I stood. I suddenly felt the urge. Sunday was one of my favorite days to spend with Chelsea after lunch on the sofa playing a freaky card game where she had a deck of cards with various sexual positions. Each one of us pulled three cards from the deck and got to do whatever was on the cards to each other.

My dick was hard in my pants. I needed to stroke, my man. The doorbell sounded just as I was pulling up a video. I walked over and looked through the peephole. It was an ol' girl that had been over the last couple of nights, Elise. I opened the door.

She was wearing a thin piece of cloth holding up her breasts that was tied around her neck and back with a pair of black terry cloth shorts. I grinned, she came over for one thing, and lucky for her I was horny as fuck, "Hey, 'sup?"

She strutted in with all her ass hanging out of those shorts. "I thought you were hanging out with my dude Mick?"

"I am. But I'm also yours."

I nodded and came out of my shorts so she could see that I was ready. She walked over as if she knew the routine. Down on her knees, her mouth opened wide so I could see her tonsils. My rod entered, and her lips enclosed my cucumber as she sucked long and hard, "Guk, guk, guk," sounded in the room.

I grabbed her hair and held her head tightly as I pushed in until her eyes watered and drool pooled at the corners of her mouth. I pulled out and let her catch her breath and went back to it.

"Stand up and turn that ass around," I commanded and she did as I told her. I slapped her ass hard, "grab your ankles," I said.

I watched her bend over with her opening waiting to receive me. I pushed it in and held steady. She took all of my dick like a professional. She was balanced, her lips pussy stretched around my rod as I humped rapidly. I wanted that nut out of me fast. And I needed her to leave so I could devise a plan to get my woman back.

She grunted and squealed loudly. I was tearing it up wildly. I slowed down for a minute to watch my dick slide inside her wet center, seeing all that nectar covering me. Her body trembled with ecstasy, I was close. I felt it building up. Back and forth, I pulled out and stroked my rod as it pointed at her. It spewed onto her ass.

She looked back at me seductively, rubbing the cum onto her skin. She stood, "Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" she asked, at that moment, she reminded me of someone. I stared at her and then shook my head, "you remember where it is?"

"Of course," she replied before walking away.

I adjusted myself and went to my room to find my clothes. When I got to my room, she was in my bed, "Elise, what are you doing?"

She acted like she was so tired, "I just need to take a quick nap."

"I'm going to take a shower and after that, you gotta go."

She sat up, "Why?"

"I have a girlfriend."

"Mick said y'all broke up."

"No. We are on a break. The only woman sleeping next to me at night is my girl."

She rolled her eyes, "Fine, can you at least give me a ride home when you're done?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Sure."


Chapter 19

Chelsea: That Crazy Pool Party

The evening had arrived. It was the perfect temperature to be outside by the pool with friends. The food smelled great and tasted even better. As I sat at a table enjoying a nice marinated lemon-peppered chicken breast, Justin joined me and Naomi, "So, Chelsea, how are you enjoying your stay?"

MilfLovers2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfLovers2

My face shined. Naomi chuckled, "I think that smile says it all."

I nodded, "It's been fun. That's for sure."

"Everyone here loves having you."

"Aw, that's so sweet."

"My aunt said she asked you to stay a little longer."

I nodded, "She did but I haven't said anything yet. I mean, I do have work back home."

"Work will be there whenever you get back. Another week or two here won't hurt. You look happier. More relaxed."

He was right. I was stress-free. It could have been all that good dick I was getting. "You know what, I think I will stay another week," I said as I continued to eat my chicken and drink a mojito.

They cheered.

After eating, I sat on the side of the pool with my feet in the water next to Stefano when Naomi swam over to us, "Hello beautiful," she said as he tugged at my bottoms.

"Naomi," I whined as if I didn't want her to do what she intended to do but those bottoms were off and she was tasting me as I sat next to Stefano cooing like a baby. He reached over and touched my face pulling me closer to him until our lips touched. And that was the beginning of one wild night by the pool.

As I kissed Stefano and stroked his member, Naomi tasted me as the guys took turns drilling her sweet spot. One after the other they rocked her kitty as I played in her wet hair and kissed Stefano.

He stood and let me taste him as she continued. My mouth was filled with his thickness. Back and forth he stroked between my full lips pressing against his shaft. He pulled from my mouth and kissed me briefly before getting into the pool to try Naomi for a time.

Charles came to me next. He had already been stroking Naomi for a while. He was close to his peak. All he needed was for me to finish him off. He thrust between my lips rapidly and grunted, filling my mouth with his jizz. It spilled from the corners of my mouth. I wiped my lips and he kissed me before walking off.

Naomi stopped licking me. She was moved to the side as Justin worked her from behind, getting closer to the edge.

Andre said, "Come into the pool." So I did. He lifted my right leg and pushed all that crazy fat dick into me as I held onto his arms getting my lips stretched out. As he worked my wet center to perfection. I felt Christian getting behind me.

"You haven't had enough of me?" I asked.

"I could never get enough of you," he responded.

Andre smiled, "Alright, Christian, my man."

They had me sandwiched working my front and back. "Oh, fuck!" I yelped. They were relentless with their strokes. I felt weak in their arms. They held me up. I looked over and saw Asif waiting for a turn. Stefano and Justin were still doubling Naomi.

I admired how she looked at them daring them to fuck her harder. That woman was my hero. She was in tune with her sexuality and didn't let anyone make her feel ashamed of it.

I gave Andre and Christian the same look or at least I tried. Andre was packing a serious weapon that would have you walking bowlegged for days and Christian wasn't far from it. Slowly Christian pulled from me. He released his seed in his hand.

Andre pulled out and turned me around. He pushed into my center with a nice grip on my hips, pounding away until he erupted inside. With my center still throbbing, Asif took over. He held my breasts as he worked my center from behind.

Our bodies pressed together as he moaned softly in my left ear. I felt it when he released inside of me. I turned and smiled before our lips connected.

******

That night, we all stayed at the main house. I slept in a room with Stefano. Our naked bodies touched as my left leg draped over his legs. I was on my side. He looked at me touching my breasts as I spoke. He was fascinated with the girls.

"I'm in no hurry to get back. Justin's right, work will be there when I get back."

He touched my nose, "I've been thinking about that area to open a business. I'll head back with you for a week just to check things out."

"That's a great idea. That place is great for tourism and people love to eat. Your food is amazing."

He smiled, "You're amazing, come here," he said as he pulled me on top.

I was like you can't be serious, "Again?"

"Touch me."

I felt him under the covers and he was stiff and ready to go. My phone sounded. I was about to answer, "No, leave it until morning," he insisted. So I mounted him. He held me close as I worked my hips until we passed out.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments