Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Putting in the Overtime (part two)

11
5 Comments 5
15.0k Views 15.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Recommended Read
Hailey's chair rolled back and hit the wall as she stood up. Her red stilettos marched out of sight.

“Out!” she snapped.

Vanessa and I exchanged nervous looks, then clambered awkwardly out from underneath the huge desk. Hailey was standing a metre or so away, filming our ungainly emergence on her phone.

No one was entirely sure why Hailey worked here. She certainly didn't seem to do very much. One rumour said she'd been given the job so TB could keep a familial eye on her, after some unspecified scandal had led to her leaving university. Others said he was simply trying to work his way through Mrs TB's family, and had a straw with Hailey's name on it.

Others said she was there to keep an eye on him .

Hailey was tall and slim, with long black hair that flowed liquidly around a sharp, pretty face. Her eyes were dark with mascara and her lips fluorescent pink with lipstick, slightly smeared across one cheek.

Neither of us moved to cover ourselves. We just stood there, naked, wondering dumbly what was going to happen next.

“Caught in the act,” said Hailey, grinning darkly and shaking her head, eyes glued to the phone in her hand. “Could be a viral sensation.”

“Look, Hailey...” I began.

“Big Tits and Big Dick,” she declared, pinching the screen to zoom in and out on the appropriate areas. “There are people in this office who'd pay good money to see what I'm seeing.”

She looked at us with a calculating expression, then clicked the phone off and put it away inside her short leather jacket. She folded her arms across her chest and narrowed her eyes.

“But I bet you'd pay even more for them not to, right?” she said.

“What do you want?” snapped Vanessa.

“I only came back in because I forgot my phone,” said Hailey, ignoring her. “But I could smell sex the second I walked into this room, and there's only one place you could have been hiding. I thought I'd fuck with you a bit.”

“Yes, very clever,” said Vanessa. “And most entertaining, I'm sure, but...”

“Lucky for you my aunt doesn't put out these days,” Hailey went on. “That stupid old bastard's probably forgotten what a wet cunt smells like. But I haven't.”

“Hailey,” said Vanessa coldly, taking one menacing pace toward the younger woman. “What do you want?”

“What do you mean?” said Hailey, her arrogant composure cracking slightly under the weight of Vanessa's quiet fury.

“To not show that video to anyone!” Vanessa snapped. “To delete it!”

“Oh no,” said Hailey, rallying, “I'm not going to delete it. That's top wanking material right there, as well as being fucking hilarious. But I'll keep it to myself if you insist. For a price.”

“And that would be?”

“That would be watching you two fuck.”

I felt my eyebrows raise in surprise. I hadn't expected that.

“Agreed,” said Vanessa quickly.

I gave her a sharp look, but she wasn't paying me any attention. The idea of being watched excited me immensely, but I felt it would have been nice to be consulted.

“But not on camera,” said Vanessa, holding out her hand. “Give me your phone.”

Hailey's eyes narrowed again as she considered this.

“Deal,” she said at last.

She reached into her jacket and pulled out the phone. Before handing it over she clicked off the back and withdrew a tiny data card.

"In case you get any funny ideas about trashing my phone,” she explained, slipping the card away in another pocket.

“Perish the thought,” said Vanessa thinly. She took the phone, looked momentarily confused as she remembered that no clothes means no pockets, then put it down on the desk behind her.

The two women nodded at one another, in the manner of two businesspeople closing a lucrative but hard-fought deal, and for a second or two I felt like a car that had just become second-hand. Then Vanessa hopped her bum up onto the edge of the desk, lay back and spread her legs wide apart. I noticed distantly that my dick was achingly hard again, and forgot everything else.

“As you were please Alex,” said Vanessa.

Any lingering discomfort at the oddness of the situation evaporated as I moved towards her, but Hailey grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

“Not on there,” she said wearily. “I've already wiped your fanny-sweat off it once. These are yours, by the way.”

Hailey reached into a pocket and flung Vanessa's ripped panties at her face, then in the same movement turned and grabbed me by the dick. I tried to draw back, startled, and gave a yelp of pain as she tightened her grip.

“My uncle left his office unlocked,” she said, looking into my eyes. “You can fuck on his desk.”

She turned and walked toward the door, dragging me along behind her. The vice-like grip around my penis told me in no uncertain terms that my only choice was between obedience and castration.

The door to TB's inner sanctum was indeed unlocked, and it swung silently open into a dark space. Hailey marched inside, still leading me along, and switched on the lights.

Compared to the rest of the cramped, tube-lit office suite we all shared, TB's private domain was a veritable palace. It was enormous, well-carpeted and tastefully lit. A bookcase crammed with important-looking folders took up one entire wall, and a line of dark wooden cupboards and drawers took up another. Opposite that was a wide window looking out over a babbling stream onto a night-dark patch of trees. There was a tall drinks cabinet in one corner, fronted with thick glass and crowded with expensive-looking bottles.

Hailey turned to face me, using her intimate leverage to pull me close. I smelled red wine on her breath as her lips brushed teasingly against mine. She spiralled her fingers artfully around my dick as she withdrew her hand, smiling at my soft moan of pleasure.

She took off her jacket, dropped it on the floor and kicked it away. Her shirt followed, then a red bra. The black skirt landed in a heap around her cherry-red heels.

Hailey had a slender build – long, supple legs and a well-toned stomach, small pert breasts with tiny pink nipples. She arched an eyebrow and took a few slow paces towards Vanessa, heels clicking softly on the carpet. She stopped right in front of the other woman, and put her hands on her hips.

“Pull my panties down,” said Hailey.

Vanessa took a deep breath, smiling thinly and looking a little flustered. She reached a hand down to Hailey's waist, but it was slapped away.

“With your teeth .”

Vanessa gave her a sharp glance, but licked her lips in anticipation as she slowly got down on her knees and bent forward. She gripped the waistband of the tiny knickers between her teeth and pulled them awkwardly down.

As her nose was deep in Hailey's crotch I saw her stop a moment, and heard a tiny sigh of arousal. Once the knickers had rounded Hailey's deliciously pert bottom they fell to the floor, but Vanessa did not get up. She stayed on her knees with her face a centimetre from Hailey's waxed-smooth pussy, inhaling deeply.

“Lick it,” said Hailey in a whisper, looking down at her.

Vanessa looked up and met the gaze with a sly smile on her lips, then extended her tongue and gave a playful flick over Hailey's clit. Hailey gave a whimper and a smile, and closed her eyes.

Vanessa suddenly looked at me, and gestured with her eyes at the black leather jacket lying in a heap by the door behind her. Then she dived between Hailey legs and began to lick furiously.

The jacket, I thought, as Hailey gave a surprisingly deep moan and put her hands around Vanessa's head to pull her deeper in. The data card. The video of us coming out from under the desk.

The video of me and Vanessa naked.

They say that no digital file really exists until it's been copied at least once. Right at that moment I wanted very much for the video on that card to exist. But right at that moment Hailey was more-or-less facing the door where her jacket lay crumpled. She could open her eyes at any moment.

Vanessa knew this as well as I did, and after a few minutes she stopped licking and stood up.

“I think we need a new position,” she said softly, taking Hailey by the hand and leading her towards TB's desk. Hailey was breathing fast, her normally-pale skin tinged pink with arousal. She followed wordlessly.

Vanessa climbed onto the desk and lay down full-length on her back, with her head towards the door.

“Sit on my face,” Vanessa commanded.

“You want to taste my cunt some more?” said Hailey, clambering up onto the desk. She knelt open-legged above Vanessa's face, facing down her body. Facing away from the door.

“I want to...” Vanessa began.

I didn't hear the rest because Hailey lowered herself down. For a few moments I just stared at Hailey's slender behind grinding down onto Vanessa's face, almost absent-mindedly stroking my stiffening prick.

Hailey's bum was like two perfect tear-drops of firm, pale flesh, slightly spread apart now as she opened herself to Vanessa.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

I wanted to kiss those cheeks, to squeeze and hold them. I wanted to dive between them, and seek out her tight asshole with my tongue.

Then I remembered I had a job to do.

I tiptoed over to the door and dropped to my knees. I looked nervously over at the two women on the desk, but Hailey certainly wasn't paying me any attention.

I slipped my hand inside the jacket, found the right pocket and took out the data card.

To paraphrase a story rather better than this one, it was a strange fate that I should later suffer so much fear and doubt for so small a thing – the card was barely the size of my thumbnail – but even so I had nowhere on my person to put it.

“Oh god yes!” said Hailey behind me, voice a little muffled. “Yes! Put your finger in my ass!”

Or at least, nowhere I really wanted to put it. There was a set of drawers nearby. I slipped the tiny data card in the gap between two of the fascias. Success!

I stood up quietly and turned back to the action.

There was a lesbian sixty-nine happening on the desk now. Each woman had her face buried deep between the other's legs, with Hailey still on top. Vanessa's long hair hung down over the edge of the desk, while above her she held Hailey's arse open wide, penetrating her tightest hole with one stiff, circling finger.

Vanessa looked up at me. I gave her a brief nod, and her eyes seemed to smile in response. She gently pulled her finger out of the other woman's arse and moved her hand aside as though making space for me. Then her eyes closed again as she returned her full attention to pleasuring Hailey's cunt with her mouth.

I approached them, and placed my hands on Hailey's buttocks, squeezing the firm muscles and spreading her cheeks apart. Vanessa's breath seemed to caress the tip of my cock as I pressed it against the slick opening of Hailey's vagina.

“Ahh!” said Hailey, coming up for breath. “Yes! Give it to me!”

I pushed harder, but slowly, and felt her pussy open around me. She grunted as my cock stretched her.

“Jesus!” she said. “Oh fuck! Ow! Oh yes! Ahh! Ow! Ahh!”

I pushed in deeper, still moving slowly. I could feel Vanessa's frantic licking as a vibration coursing through Hailey's body. Deeper. Deeper in.

“Mmnnn... mmnnn... yes!” Hailey grunted. “All the way in!”

I pushed my cock deeper, and deeper, until it was all the way inside her. Hailey's pussy quivered and clenched around me as I held it there. Vanessa reached one hand up and gave my balls a playful stroke, while Hailey made some noises which are literally impossible to write down.

I pulled out with equal, agonizing slowness, and watched her vagina close around nothing as I withdrew completely. Vanessa's hand had followed my movements, and now stroked up from my balls and across my perineum.

“Ahh! No! Give it to me!” moaned Hailey. “I want your dick again!”

I smiled, took a deep breath of the sex-scented air, and penetrated her once again. Slowly, creeping my way up her vagina, filling and stretching her until my balls touched her body. Then back out, a little faster. I rubbed the tip teasingly around her opening, then pushed back in, building up a slow rhythm.

“Oh yes... oh fuck... oh... oh... oh fuck me! Pound my pussy! Fuck me! FUCK ME!”

The rhythm built quickly, furious now. Vanessa's hand kept up with the pace, her palm cradling my balls and her fingers gripping the very bottom of my buttocks. One finger slid between them, and pressed against my asshole.

“Yes,” I whispered. “Yes.”

Her finger was already well-lubricated – probably from the pussy now wetly gripping my cock – and it slipped easily up my arse.

“Ai! Ah!” I said, going momentarily up on tiptoe. Then I relaxed, and Vanessa built up a rhythm into me that matched my own into Hailey.

Penetrated now as well as penetrating, I started to get dizzy. My vision misted with pink. My cock throbbed as I fucked Hailey's tight pussy, and a line of raw pleasure shot down my entire length and back to where my asshole pulsed around Vanessa's thrusting finger. I knew was I going to cum very soon but not, it seemed, as soon as Hailey was.

I thought her pussy had been tight before, but she practically squeezed me out of her as she started to cum. Vanessa pulled her finger sharply out of my bum and focused all her attention on heightening Hailey's pleasure with her tongue. Hailey grunted, yelled and made a terrifying growling noise as her body convulsed with wave after wave of orgasm.

I was just about to tip over the edge myself, tensing with the impending release, when Hailey stopped bucking and pulled herself forwards, off me.

“Djaah!” she said. “Mmnnn fuck yes fuck. Oh god. No more. I can't take your dick any more.”

She clambered up from her position over Vanessa's naked body and hopped onto the floor, then dropped to her knees in front of me.

“Not in my cunt, anyway,” she said, arching an eyebrow at me.

She sunk her mouth around my cock, sucking it in and lapping the end with her tongue.

Well, this wasn't going to take...

“HO... LEEE... FUUUUUCK!”

I came in gushes. I came in bucket-loads. The first spurt filled Hailey's mouth and on the second it spilled from her lips and dribbled down her chin. She pulled her mouth away from my dick and carried on rubbing me with her hand. I cried out and shuddered as more arcs of spunk shot out of me and splattered onto her face and chest.

The relief was barely believable. I felt all the tension being sucked out of my body and spat out as a sticky mess all over Hailey's body. I don't think I'd ever cum quite so much in my entire life.

She gradually slowed her pace as my orgasm wound down. Vanessa came up behind me, pressing her voluptuous curves into my back and reaching round to squeeze my balls, as though between them the two women were intent on milking the very last drops out of me.

I leaned my weight back against her, panting, finally spent, and made a noise that would be spelled “wizzaflobble” .

Hailey looked up at me with a mischievous look in her eye. A dribble of cum still ran slowly from the corner of her mouth, and her cheeks were bulging with it. Her breasts, stomach and thighs were glistening white. Finally she let go of my dick and stood up. I expected a kiss and a mouthful of my own spunk, but no.

She walked over to the drinks cabinet in the corner of the room, opened it and ran her fingers over the variously shaped bottles within. She selected one and pulled it out – an elegant crystal decanter with the word ‘Brandy’ engraved across it in large, curly letters. It was half full of a dark brown liquid which sloshed luxuriantly as she tilted the bottle in her hands.

With a mix of fascination and horror, Vanessa and I watched as Hailey pulled out the stopper and brought the bottle to her mouth. She winked at us, spat an entire gloopy mouthful of my spunk into the brandy, replaced the stopper, shook the decanter violently for a few seconds and then put it back in the cabinet.

“He likes a stiff double at the end of the day,” she said, wiping her smirking face with the back of one hand. “And I, for one, quit this fucking job right as of now.”

“So do I,” said someone. I realised with some surprise that it was me.

Vanessa turned and looked at me and said, “You mean it?”

"Yes,” said someone. It was me again, and I realised I really did mean it. “Fuck this job. I'm going to walk out that door and post my keys through the letterbox and never come back here again.”

Vanessa looked at me in wonder for a moment, then looked thoughtful.

“You're right,” she said. “Fuck this job. I'm in. I mean out. I quit, anyway.”

I grinned, relishing the moment. We were all quitting. Just walking out the door and never looking back.

Distantly some part of me pondered over which in particular of the wee, dark hours would see me wake in a cold sweat as I recalled this decision to give caution a lesson in paragliding, but that could wait.

“Let The Man consider himself firmly Stuck To,” I said, “by some serious It.”

They looked at me like I was insane, but laughed anyway.

It took some time and effort to clean up and make ourselves presentable. Clothes had been ripped and strewn all over the place and we were all, especially Hailey, a little sticky.

There was a perfect imprint of Vanessa's entire naked body drawn in sweat across the leather-topped desk. We found one of TB's expensive ties in a cupboard. Who knew silk could be so absorbent?

With one last despairing look at the brandy bottle lurking in the cabinet, I switched off the lights and closed the door to TB's office.

Papers were tidied, choice personal items retrieved, lights were switched off and a professionally-stiff letter was left on a desk with our three names signed in pink lipstick. Hailey added a kiss.

The front door slammed behind us for the very last time, and we all posted our keys through the letterbox before going our separate ways into the night.

I was halfway home before I remembered about the data card.

Published 
Written by henrygatewood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments