Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah - Part Thirteen B

"Sarah and I make Maggie's fantasy a reality."

10
6 Comments 6
10.4k Views 10.4k
7.5k words 7.5k words
It is an interesting moment when one is about to experience their first FMF threesome.

One would think that my mind would be full of lust, need, ideas and expectation. A “let’s do this” attitude.

On the contrary. The realization that you are about to get into bed with two attractive women, each of whom wants to be fucked and sexually satisfied is suddenly quite daunting.

How do we start? Who should be first? What if I cum too soon? What if I can’t cum more than once? Will I embarrass myself? Will Sarah get mad if I pay too much attention to Maggie?

In addition, I knew what Sarah liked in bed, and thought about asking Maggie what she liked. Or maybe a shorter list would be what she didn’t like.

Instead, I kept my mouth shut and my slight panic under control, and let Sarah lead the way.

I removed my shirt, and Sarah and Maggie removed their shorts. Both stared at my erection.

Sarah had always had a tuft of blond hair just above her clit and less hair on and around her labia.

Maggie had black hair surrounding her slit, and very closely trimmed all around.

“I love your cock,” Sarah indicated as she took a few steps toward me.

We kissed, battling tongues for a few seconds, and then she slid down to her knees and began to work her mouth and lips over the sensitive head of my cock, giving me chills, while stroking my shaft with both her hands.

As Sarah consumed my shaft, Maggie took some time to tie her hair back in two places with red ribbon. She did not want her long hair to get in the way.

Sarah worked on my manhood while I watched Maggie.

There is something very sensuous about a woman whose breasts are exposed and whose hands are up over her head. Maggie’s breasts were perfect and firm, standing out and up, and they jiggled back and forth as she tied her hair.

I’m not sure women appreciate some of these little things that can drive a guy wild.

Sometimes it’s a woman exposing her breasts this way, or it’s a certain look or facial expression; sometimes it’s a word whispered in a guy’s ear for only him to hear. These are the little things that cause blood to surge into a man’s shaft and make him want the lady even more.

Maggie eventually joined Sarah and I and stood next to me. With my arm around her waist, the two of us watched Sarah suck and lick my cock.

“She’s good,” Maggie said as she watched Sarah take as much of my cock in her mouth as she could.

I pulled Maggie in close to me as the pleasure being provided by Sarah’s mouth was beginning to build inside me.

My right hand was on Maggie’s ass and my left on her tit, playing with her long nipple.

We kissed eagerly and sloppily as Sarah continued with her pleasuring efforts.

The sweet aroma of perfume spread around me.

If that is all that we had done that night, I would have cum in a few minutes.

I could not let that happen.

“Who’s going to let me fuck them first?” I boldly asked, hoping to get us started.

Sarah looked up and suggested that as Maggie was our guest, she should get the first fucking.

We made our way to the bed, Sarah and Maggie’s tits waving back and forth as they walked. As the two climbed on the bed, it was clear to me that both were already wet.

I remember seeing their soaked pussies and smiling, my doubt as to my abilities easing somewhat.

Maggie laid on her back on the bed and spread her legs for me.

“You may want to be on top at first,” Sarah suggested to Maggie. “That thing is a little difficult to accept at first,” she added, nodding toward my stiff, swollen cock.

Maggie moved and I lay on my back, my manhood standing straight up, waiting to be taken.

Maggie sat over me and Sarah helped her position the head of my cock at Maggie’s wet slit.

The head slid in easily. But as Sarah had suggested, it took Maggie several more minutes to adjust to my girth and length.

There is a wonderful change of expression on a woman’s face when she swallows your cock with her pussy.

As Maggie was positioning herself over me she had the look of a woman who was all business, knowing what she wanted and how she was going to get it. There was also some apprehension, not knowing what to expect, and she was a little intimidated by the size of this thing she was about to put in her love hole.

Maggie had already held my cock in both of her hands and put it into her mouth. She was well aware of my size.

Several minutes later, as Maggie slid her pussy down over my entire shaft, her expression changed.

The more Maggie got used to my size and the more lubrication each of us contributed to the cause, the more Maggie’s expression turned to one of pleasure.

“Fuck. You have a great cock,” Maggie said as she bent her head back and looked up at the ceiling

From that point on, Sarah took over and directed all the activity.

While Maggie slowly slid her wet pussy up and down on my shaft, Sarah played with Maggie’s tits and nipples and whispered into her ear.

Sarah also ran her fingernails up and down Maggie’s back, creating long, red marks on Maggie’s back and ass.

When Maggie was comfortable with my size, Sarah had us roll over so that Maggie was on the bottom and I was between her legs sliding my cock into her slit at a little faster pace.

Sarah continued to play with Maggie’s nipples, kiss her and whisper in her ear.

Maggie stared into my eyes and had a little smile on her face, even with her mouth partly open. She had not said anything yet, but was signaling me that she liked what I was doing.

As I fucked Maggie, Sarah knelt on the side of the bed next to Maggie and played Maggie like a piano, one hand at the far end of the “keyboard” twisting and pulling on a nipple, the other hand at the far left of the “keyboard” rubbing Maggie’s clit and making Maggie moan loudly.

I got on my knees and raised Maggie’s legs up and held her ankles by my shoulders, while quickening the pace of our love making.

Looking down, I could already see a circle of wetness forming under Maggie’s ass.

Sarah directed Maggie to get on her hands and knees.

I sat back and watched Maggie re-position herself on the bed, spreading her legs and displaying her ass, a wet pussy, and her juices already running down her inner thighs.

I fucked Maggie doggie, while Sarah alternated between playing rough with Maggie’s nipples and tits, reaching under her to roll Maggie’s clit between her fingers, and talking to her, telling her how hard I was fucking her and how my big shaft was in Maggie’s pussy all the way up to my balls.

I could feel Maggie’s body start to tighten. Her breathing was heavy, interrupted only by gasps for air and moans of pleasure.

Maggie was loud in expressing her pleasure. The noises she made, and her moaning and groaning turned me on even more.

Sarah and I were apparently doing all the right things; touching all the right places.

At Sarah’s direction I reached out with my right hand and grabbed Maggie’s long hair and pulled her head back.

This caused Maggie to arch her back even more, raising up and giving me her pussy and ass.

It also caused one of the ribbons in Maggie’s hair to fall off.

All the classic signs of a building orgasm were present.

Moans were replaced by words or short sentences: “Oh God”, “Don’t stop”, “That feels so fucking good”, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” “Fuck me harder.”

Little beads of sweat had formed on Maggie’s back. Her body began to twitch and jerk as spasms of pleasure raced through her body, and I could feel Maggie’s love hole tighten around my shaft.

“Are you getting ready to cum?” Sarah asked Maggie.

There was no verbal response, just a nod of Maggie’s head in the affirmative.

Sarah concentrated on Maggie’s clit while I tried to pump her faster and harder with my cock.

Maggie’s juices dripped from her love hole; I was sweating, as was Maggie; and Sarah was directing and orchestrating each move, while continuing to play with Maggie’s nipples.

“I think she’s getting ready to cum,” Sarah said to no one in particular.

“Yes! Yes. Please don’t stop,” Maggie begged with an urgent voice and an expression on her face that seemed to convey pain, pleasure, and a fear that Sarah and I might stop and deprive her of her orgasm.

Sarah, still on her knees at Maggie’s side, but now closer to me, switched hands and used her right hand to reach under Maggie to rub Maggie’s clit, while at the same time wetting two fingers on her left hand and sliding them into Maggie’s asshole.

Maggie’s body noticeably jerked and stiffened as Sarah inserted her fingers.

“Oh, fuck. Oh God. Yes, yes, yes,” was Maggie’s response, as she sucked in a deep breath of air between her cries.

“Hang on,” Sarah said, directing her comment to me.

Fucking Maggie doggie, and with Sarah finger fucking Maggie’s asshole and rubbing her clit, Maggie did not last long.

Maggie clutched at the bed sheets; she bit down on a pillow and raised her head back with the pillow still clenched between her teeth.

“Oh, fuck yes. Fuck yes. Yes. Yes!” Maggie yelled, as the pillow fell from her mouth to the bed. “I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum.”

Those were the last intelligible words Maggie said before her body shuddered and shook, and she screamed “uunnnggghhh” over and over. It was a guttural sound, yet one that was very pleasing to me.

Maggie had cum, and it was a long and loud orgasm.

Maggie, still on her knees, collapsed onto her face and chest on the bed, my cock still deep in her pussy.

She continued to moan, twitch, shudder and tremble, as her orgasm lasted for several more minutes.

Sarah held Maggie close and stroked her hair and face, as I slowly continued to slide my cock in and out of Maggie’s wet slit.

Maggie continued to tremble and shake, her body jerking every once in a while, and she made low, moaning noises of pleasure as the aftermath of her orgasm continued to spread through her body.

Pussy juice had run down the inside and back of Maggie’s thighs to her knees, and had pooled behind her knees.

“That was intense,” Maggie finally said. “Absolutely wonderful, but very intense.”

Maggie fell forward onto her stomach and Sarah continued to stroke Maggie’s hair and whisper softly into Maggie’s ear.

My cock slid out of Maggie’s pussy and I sat back, looking at Maggie’s ass and the gaping pussy hole that had once held my cock, and which was now glistening with Maggie’s juices.

I stroked my cock, releasing a flow of pre-cum which dripped onto the bed in long, web-like strings.

After several minutes, Sarah helped Maggie roll over, spread Maggie’s legs, and settled into running her tongue all over the inside of Maggie’s thighs and her drenched slit.

“Fuck me,” Sarah instructed, looking back at me.

I moved up behind Sarah and slid my still hard cock into her pussy and fucked her doggie, while Sarah ate Maggie, and Maggie started her low moans of pleasure once again.

Sarah stopped only to re-insert her two fingers into Maggie’s asshole before resuming her assault on Maggie’s pussy and clit.

I did the same to Sarah. I wet my thumb and inserted it in Sarah’s asshole all the way up to the knuckle.

Sarah moaned loudly; Maggie moaned loudly. I just tried to keep going for as long as I was able.

Maggie came first in another bouncing, jerking orgasm preceded only by loud cries of “I’m going to cum again.”

I continued to fuck Sarah and slam my thumb into her asshole until she looked back at me with “the look” that said that she was getting ready to cum. The eyes half closed, mouth open, sensuous, erotic.

Sarah rested her face on Maggie’s stomach, encouraged me to fuck her cunt, and waited to cum.

Sarah’s orgasm was also a twitching, jerking, loud and long event.

I had certainly seen Sarah cum long and loud before, and this particular orgasm was right up there with her best.

Sarah and Maggie held each other, enjoying the pleasures of their orgasms together.

I was going to roll Sarah over, so she and Maggie were side-by-side, and then come all over both. It seemed a fitting end to what turned out to be about an hour-and-a half or more of great sex.

Sarah had other ideas.

Sarah got to her knees, moved next to me, and started to stroke my cock, telling me to cum all over Maggie.

Sarah’s words were more of an order than a directive.

Maggie got up on her elbows and encouraged me to cum on her.

“Cum on me,” Maggie yelled. “Cum all over me.”

I did not last long. The tension in me had already built up, Sarah was whispering in my ear to cum all over Maggie, and Maggie was encouraging me to cum on her.

I was ready to explode within a minute or two of Sarah’s stroking and Maggie’s demand for my cum.

Maybe it was because this was my first threesome; or it was the intensity of the moment; or two women wanting me and my cum. Whatever the reason, I reached the point of cuming, and stayed there, without any release for what seemed like minutes.

The pleasure overwhelmed me; it was an intense moment.

My body jerked as I remained on my knees with Sarah stroking my cock.

I was deep into the pleasure of an orgasm. But there was no release, no shooting of cum; just incredible pleasure without ejaculation.

Just as my head was about to burst, and with a loud “aaaaaahhhhhh” that filled the room and echoed off the walls, I exploded and blasted ribbons of cum towards Maggie; four or five or six long strings of gooey semen.

My pleasure continued as Sarah wrapped her mouth around the now very sensitive head of my cock and sucked out any cum that remained.

I had wanted to see it all happen. I had wanted to watch cum land all over Maggie. But I just could not keep my eyes open. I had lost all control over what my body was doing and experiencing.

When I was able to open my eyes and look, I had done what Sarah had directed me to do.

Yes, I did hit the headboard with a gob of cum which now ran down the headboard and dripped onto the bed.

But for the most part, at least four separate, long lines of white cum ran from Maggie’s cheek and nose, down her neck, over her breasts and down to her stomach.

There were other gobs of cum on Maggie’s tits and nipples, some in her hair, and little drops and swirls of cum all over her stomach.

I sat back, sweaty and relieved, shaking and twitching, completely out of breath, somewhat proud of myself, and still feeling the pleasures of my orgasm.

Sarah lay on top of Maggie, the two squirming in and sharing the cum that was all over Maggie.

They kissed, licked cum off each other, hugged and shared the moment.

I got off the bed, wiped the sweat off of my face with my shirt, and sat down in one of Sarah’s chairs, still trying to catch my breath.

When I had thought about a threesome in the past, I had envisioned this particular moment. The moment when I had cum and the two ladies were left to pleasure each other.

I assumed that I would sit and watch the two ladies play until I was hard again, and then join back in.

I was wrong.

At Sarah’s urging, I was back in bed with her and Maggie, taking my direction from Sarah.

Even though I was spent, and with a half hard-on, Sarah knew that I was still capable of sucking on and playing with a nipple or playing with a pussy; kissing one or the other or running my fingers lightly over a stomach and thighs; whispering things into an ear about what I’d like to do, or letting one of them suck and lick my limp member.

And that is how I spent the next several minutes. Doing what I could to Sarah and Maggie as the two ladies each tried to pleasure the other.

Maggie finally positioned herself between Sarah’s thighs and buried her tongue in Sarah’s pussy.

I could hear Maggie’s tongue sliding over Sarah’s slit and the sounds of Maggie sucking on Sarah’s love button.

Sarah, her eyes now shut, held onto Maggie’s head and moaned out loud about how good it felt.

Once hard and erect again, I slid over behind Maggie, opened her wet pussy with my thumbs and slid my cock into her slit.

Fucking Sarah doggie had always been one of my great pleasures. I could watch my shaft slide in and out of her pussy, hold her hips with my hands, plunge deep into her hole, pull on her hair, or squeeze a tit or nipple.

And, the fact that Sarah liked being fucked that way made it even more enjoyable.

Fucking Maggie this way was no different.

Now, however, in addition to fucking Maggie doggie, I got to watch Sarah take pleasure in having her pussy eaten and hear all the wonderful sounds of pleasure the two of them were making.

It was a wonderful, erotic, and sensual experience.

Sarah enjoyed Maggie’s attack on her pussy for several minutes, until she could take no more.

I watched as Sarah’s body contorted and twisted with the intensity of her orgasm. She held her breath, unable to speak or make sounds for what seemed like minutes. And then there was a body bucking explosion and muffled screams of “oh God” as Sarah’s face turned into one of the pillows. Sarah had her orgasm and had cum all over Maggie’s mouth.

Maggie moved forward, up towards Sarah, and my shaft slid out of her pussy.

Two long strings of Maggie’s pussy juice and my pre-cum ran from the head of my cock to Maggie’s wet slit.

The web-like strings broke as Maggie moved further away from me. Her juices then ran down her thighs and my pre-cum dripped onto the bed.

With Maggie now on top of Sarah, and both still out of breath, Sarah and Maggie whispered “things” to each other. I sat back catching my breath and taking in the view of Maggie’s ass and love hole.

As each was able to breathe easier, they continued with their whispering conversation.

All I heard from Sarah was “Are you sure?” and “Is that what you want?”

All I heard from Maggie was “yes”.

Sarah looked back at me with the look of a child who had just opened a present and found the toy they had wanted the most.

“Do what I tell you,” Sarah said to me. “You’re going to enjoy this”.

Sarah jumped of the bed and headed to her bureau where she retrieved her leather restraint and biggest vibrator.

“Help me with this,” Sarah directed, holding out the leather restraint.

We circled the leather band portion of the restraint around the headboard post on Sarah’s bed, and then put the restraint “cuffs” on Maggie’s wrists.

Maggie said nothing.

Sarah sat back on the bed, almost giddy with excitement.

“Maggie wants to experience a fantasy that she has always dreamed about,” Sarah told me. “You and I are going to make that fantasy come true.”

“Are you ready?” Sarah asked Maggie.

A very clear and emphatic “yes” was Maggie’s response.

Sarah moved over and spread Maggie’s legs.

Maggie’s pussy was still dripping wet. It was also red, and swollen, with her inner lips now prominently folded out.

“Fuck her, but do it slowly,” were Sarah’s instructions.

I pushed my cock into Maggie’s slit and started a slow, rhythmic fucking of her pussy.

“Do it just like that. Don’t go any faster,” Sarah said as she watched my cock slide in and out of Maggie’s love hole.

Sarah started to play with Maggie’s swollen nipples, pinching them, pulling them and finally twisting each between her fingers and thumb.

As she continued to play with a nipple, Sarah reached down and ran her fingers slowly over Maggie’s clit, rubbing it, twisting it, and sometimes pushing it against my shaft.

I wasn’t sure what we were doing, and my confusion must have been apparent on my face.

“We’re going to tease Maggie,” Sarah said, looking at Maggie. “But we’re not going to let her cum.”

There was a long silence, broken only by Maggie’s moans of pleasure.

“Let’s see how much she can take,” Sarah added. “Let’s see if we can make her beg to cum.”

We went slowly. I fucked Maggie; Sarah played with Maggie’s nipples and pussy; and together we slowly let the sexual tension and pleasure build within Maggie.

When Maggie would make any gesture signifying great pleasure, such as arching her back, moaning loudly, swearing, or jerking her body, Sarah would yell “Stop!”

Sarah and I would both stop and let Maggie relax.

Then, on Sarah’s cue, we would start up again and then stop when Sarah thought Maggie had reached a certain level of pleasure.

This game of teasing, and starting and stopping went on for several minutes, maybe even a half hour.

LunaHotty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaHotty



Maggie was sweating all over, beginning to get frustrated, pulling on her wrist restraint, and pushing her pussy up to meet my cock and Sarah’s fingers.

Maggie was on the edge of cumming more than a few times when Sarah would order a stop in play.

“What do you want?” Sarah would ask, sensing Maggie’s frustration.

“I want to cum,” was Maggie’s urgent response.

“Not yet,” Sarah would tell her, continuing with the teasing.

With beads of sweat on her forehead and forming on her cheeks, tits and belly, Maggie began to ask for some release; asking Sarah to make her cum.

Maggie’s asking soon led to begging and pleading.

Sarah was a master at teasing. I know and can speak from experience.

Maggie was begging and almost crying as Sarah, with some help from me, brought Maggie again and again to the edge, but would not let her cum.

I made eye contact with Sarah and tried to indicate that I needed a rest or I was going to cum.

Sarah got the message, and stopped.

Anyway, it was time to make a change.

Sarah helped Maggie turn over and get on her knees, her face in the pillows and her wrists still tethered to the bed.

I sat back, wiped the sweat off my face once again and tried to relax and regain some control.

When Sarah and Maggie were ready, Sarah instructed me to once again fuck Maggie slowly, but with a steady rhythm.

Sarah sat on the bed at Maggie’s side, legs folded, facing me. She reached under Maggie with one hand and played with Maggie’s clit, rubbing it and pushing it against my cock.

At the same time Sarah fingered her own pussy with her other hand.

Sarah stared at me, while I was transfixed on Sarah’s pussy with her fingers, three of them, sliding in and out of her wet hole.

When Maggie got to a point where she was on the edge of cumming, we would stop.

This went on and on, until Maggie was begging again for some release.

Maggie’s entire body now glistened with sweat, and sweat dripped from her forehead, off her nose and chin, and onto the pillows and bed sheets.

Sarah told me to keep going, as she got onto her knees next to me.

“Did you enjoy watching me finger myself?” She whispered in my ear as she began to massage Maggie’s ass cheeks. “Think about how good it’s going to feel when you fuck me later.”

The words, the look, the way she said it, almost made me shoot my load.

It did not help that Sarah also kissed me and flicked her tongue all around my mouth and lips, while holding her fingers on my shaft as it slid in and out of Maggie’s pussy.

Sarah was enjoying this. She was playing with and teasing Maggie, her friend and mentor. And she was playing with and teasing me, knowing just what buttons to push.

Sarah knew, I knew and Maggie knew that Sarah could make me or Maggie cum any time she wanted.

Sarah slid one finger, and then two, into Maggie’s asshole, eliciting a long moan from Maggie and an arching of Maggie’s back and neck.

“Oh, fuck. Fuck, yes. Yes, yes, yes!” was Maggie’s response to Sarah’s fingers.

Sometimes Maggie would yell those words; other times it seemed more of a whimper or a weak cry for more.

Again, for several minutes, I slowly fucked Maggie, with my arm around Sarah’s shoulders and Sarah’s head leaning against my shoulder.

Sarah slowly finger fucked Maggie’s rosebud and continued to play with her own pussy, but now with a little more intensity.

Maggie’s tits swayed back and forth; Sarah’s tits jumped up and down.

Maggie, moaned, swore, screamed and cried into the pillows, and then began to beg and plead for some release.

And again, each time Maggie was about to cum, Sarah would stop everything.

“Do you want Mike to fuck you in the ass?” Sarah asked Maggie.

“Yes,” Maggie quickly responded. “Yes.”

“Ask him. Tell him what you want.”

“Please fuck my ass!” Maggie yelled to me. “Fuck my ass.”

“Are you asking him or telling him,” Sarah teased.

“Please fuck my ass. Please.”

Sarah inserted her fingers into Maggie’s ass once more and nodded that I should begin again to slowly fuck her slit.

Maggie moaned. It was a moan of pleasure. But it was also a moan of frustration.

“Do you want to ask him again?” Sarah said to Maggie as she continued to finger Maggie’s asshole. “After all, if he’s going to put his big cock into your ass, you might want to make your request more personal.”

It was Sarah’s way of teasing; continuing the agony of the pleasure; and dominating Maggie.

Maggie looked back at me as best she could. Her face and expression spoke volumes.

She was sweaty; her face was red; she was almost crying; and she needed to cum.

But there was also the look of a woman who was now completely consumed by pleasure and wanted and needed more.

She tried to speak clearly and slowly. “Michael, please fuck me in the ass. Please fuck my ass.”

“Fuck her pussy hard and fast,” Sarah instructed.

Maggie moaned in frustration and put her face back into the pillows.

I fucked Maggie hard; Maggie screamed into the pillows; and we both continued until we both almost came.

Sarah stopped me.

Maggie moaned a loud, guttural moan of disappointment and frustration.

“Please! Please fuck me in the ass,” Maggie pleaded.

Sarah grabbed a bottle of KY oil, and squirted some onto Maggie’s asshole as she continued to finger fuck her hole.

The oil ran down Maggie’s legs to her knees and then onto the bed.

“Go slow,” Sarah instructed me. “She hasn’t done this in a while.”

Sarah squirted some oil on my shaft and rubbed it all over.

She took my manhood in her hand, holding it up by the swollen head, urged me forward on my knees, and placed the head right on Maggie’s asshole.

She forced the head into Maggie’s ass with her thumb and maneuvered my shaft until the head of my cock was fully in Maggie’s hole.

Maggie let out a little “Aaaaaaggghhh”, indicating more pain than pleasure.

With Sarah’s help and more KY oil I slowly inched my cock into Maggie’s ass until she took it all.

Maggie gritted her teeth, as she tried to deal with the girth of my shaft and pain it was causing.

Slowly, I slid my shaft in and out of Maggie’s ass.

Just as slowly, Maggie’s expression turned from one of pain to one of pleasure. From gritted teeth to moans and odd smiles, indicating that she was beginning to enjoy having a cock in her ass.

Sarah wanted Maggie’s ass fucked slowly and steadily, as she slid two fingers into Maggie’s love hole and finger fucked her.

“Do you like it?” Sarah asked Maggie.

“Yes,” was the quick and definite answer.

“Would you like it faster?” Sarah asked.

“Yes.”

Sarah gave me a little nod of the head indicating that I should pick up the pace.

Maggie moaned and moaned, sometimes inserting a “yes” or “fuck” between each moan.

"Faster?” Sarah asked after a minute or so.

“Yes. Yes.”

Maggie was now breathing heavy; short gasps of air, followed by “Ungh” each time she exhaled.

Sarah directed me to stop.

“Fuck. Don’t stop. Please don’t stop. Please.” Maggie yelled as Sarah and I waited for Maggie to calm down.

This went on for several more minutes, me fucking Maggie in the ass at a steady pace, Sarah fingering Maggie’s slit; and Maggie breathing heavy, making more guttural noises and yelling “Yes”, “More”, and “Fuck my ass” over and over.

Each time Sarah thought Maggie was about to explode, she directed me to stop.

Each time we stopped, Maggie would almost cry in frustration and beg for more.

Finally, Sarah had me pull out of Maggie’s ass, rolled Maggie over on her back, and held Maggie’s ankles up by Maggie’s head, exposing both Maggie’s pussy and her hole.

More oil was poured on Maggie’s ass hole and I re-entered what was now a yawning hole.

Sarah started to use the vibrator on Maggie’s pussy.

Maggie twisted and turned, bucked and shivered, pulled hard on her restraint, moaned loudly, swore and begged to cum.

Then Sarah would stop.

“Tell me what you want,” Sarah yelled at Maggie.

“I want to cum,” was Maggie’s pleading, almost crying response.

Sarah would start again with the vibrator, running it up and down Maggie’s slit and over her clit.

I had never seen a woman as turned on and needy as Maggie was at that moment.

She was being fucked in the ass and had a vibrator on her pussy. It’s just a guess on my part, but if there had been ten other guys in the room, or even 100, Maggie would have gladly fucked them all.

Maggie’s fantasy was to be teased while being fucked in the ass until she had an explosive orgasm. Sarah had added denial of Maggie’s orgasm to the fantasy.

I don’t think Maggie had realized how frustrating the experience would be.

Nor did I think that Maggie had considered just how turned on, desperate and needy she would become as Sarah teased her.

Still, for all of Maggie’s pleading and begging, expressions of frustration and desperate need to cum, she also seemed to be enjoying the experience and the pleasure.

“Tell Mike what you want,” Sarah instructed Maggie.

“Fuck me in the ass,” was the quick, but quiet and shaky response.

“Tell him what you really want and I’ll let you cum.”

“I want to be teased.”

“And?” Sarah asked.

"I want to be fucked in the ass and teased.”

“And?” Sarah asked again.

"I want his fucking big cock in my ass,” Maggie said, with a little more emphasis and urgency.

“Is that all?” Sarah asked.

“I want him to fuck me in the ass and make me cum. I want to cum so hard that I scream; and I don’t want him to stop fucking my ass until I cum again and again.”

Sarah let go of Maggie’s legs and they fell forward, landing on my shoulders. I held her legs by the ankles up next to my head.

Sarah smiled at me. She knew she had done a good job, and it was now time for Maggie to cum.

“You heard the lady. She wants you to fuck her in the ass until she cums.” Sarah said to me. “Do it hard, fast and deep, and don’t stop.”

I bent Maggie’s legs forward so that her ass and pussy were open and available to Sarah and me.

Maggie’s love hole literally dripped with her juices, which ran down onto and around her asshole and dripped onto the bed.

I began to fuck Maggie’s ass hard, fast and deep, not holding anything back.

Sarah proceeded to run the vibrator up and down Maggie’s wet slit, pausing every once in a while to hold the vibrator on Maggie’s clit.

The tension in the room rose tenfold.

Each of us knew that Maggie was going to explode and that she was likely going to experience the most intense and longest orgasm of her young life.

Maggie certainly knew it. Her face was red and sweaty, with an expression of pleasure, pain and fear that she would not be allowed her release.

Her head was bent forward as she watched my cock pound her asshole and Sarah stimulate her clit with the vibrator.

I was trying desperately not to cum; Sarah was anticipating, and looking forward to Maggie’s orgasm; and Maggie was pleading with us both not to stop.

“Harder! Harder!” Maggie screamed at me. “Fuck my ass harder. Don’t fucking stop.”

Each time I thrust, I buried my cock in Maggie’s asshole right up to my balls. She was taking every inch of me in her ass.

Sarah froze the vibrator on Maggie’s clit and pressed the head of the vibrator down on Maggie’s love button.

After a few minutes, we watched as Maggie passed the point of no return.

“Oh God! Oh God!” Maggie screamed over and over.

Her face was contorted; her body jerked and shook; her eyes were rolling back in her head; and her mouth was wide open.

To me, she looked very much as though she was in the throes of a seizure.

Neither Sarah nor I relented. Maggie arched her back and neck, and then went silent.

It wasn’t that Maggie didn’t want to scream; it was that she could not. No words could be formed; no sounds could be made; there was just a silent scream of pleasure.

Maggie rolled up on the back of her head, lifting her whole body off the bed. She remained in that position for seconds, maybe a minute, until a “squeaking” sound slowly began to emerge from her open mouth.

The squeaking sound quickly turned into a loud roar.

“Aaaaaaggggghhhhhh. Fuck yes. Aaaaaaaaggggghhhh. Oh God. Uuunnngggghhhh.”

I kept fucking Maggie’s ass as hard as I could, trying desperately not to cum. Sarah kept holding the vibrator on Maggie’s clit.

Maggie came with a loud scream, pulling violently on her wrist restraint, and bouncing on the mattress.

She didn’t spurt pussy fluid like you see in porn movies. There was no geyser spewing fluid into the air.

Nonetheless, a viscous, sticky fluid came out of her pussy in copious amounts, as if someone had opened a long shut water pipe and water flowed out.

Maggie screamed a low guttural sound, drew a long deep breath, and then screamed again, drew another deep breath, and screamed once more.

Each time Maggie screamed, fluid ran from Maggie’s slit, a smaller amount than the first time, but still a stream of fluid which ran down over my cock and down her ass to the bed.

Maggie continued to moan with each spasm of pleasure that swept through her body.

As her orgasm continued, Maggie swore and yelled things that I could understand. Other times her screams were just sounds with no apparent meaning; noises that were coming deep from within her being. And the sticky fluid continued to run from Maggie’s pussy like a slightly open faucet.

“Don’t stop!” Sarah instructed me as she saw me begin to slow down.

As I continued to fuck Maggie’s ass, and as Sarah continued to hold the vibrator on Maggie’s clit, Maggie’s eyes rolled back in her head again, enough so that only the white of her eyes could be seen; her body bucked up and down on the bed; and she continued to scream and swear.

There was a little, quirky smile coming from her trembling lips.

I like to watch and hear a woman cum. It is one of the great pleasures of life as far as I’m concerned. I certainly enjoyed watching Maggie’s orgasm.

If Maggie were watching herself cum, however, I’m sure that she would be concerned that at this moment she was not the beautiful, exotic Maggie that she wanted to be.

Her long, black silky hair was now spread out all around her head, and in many places, it was stuck to her face and body by her sweat or my cum; her face was crimson; her nose had started running; she was all sweaty; dried cum was still sticking to her skin on her face and tits, there was drool coming from the side of her mouth. Tears had run down her cheeks, her nipples were red and swollen while her tits were red and bruised. Her pussy was swollen with her inner lips reaching out of her slit; and her pussy was soaked with her own juices, my pre-cum and the K-Y oil.

To me, however, she was absolutely beautiful.

Maggie likely would not agree.

“I’m cumming again, I’m cumming again!” Maggie screamed, as she had her second orgasm, only seconds apart from her first.

“Fuck yes. Yes. Fuck yes,” she screamed, as her body arched off the bed.

Then, her mouth wide open, there was silence once again.

Then unintelligible screams of pleasure.

Then Maggie collapsed onto the bed.

At first she couldn’t say anything.

She could not catch her breath.

Her two orgasms had been so intense she was still experiencing pulses of pleasure through her body for several minutes after the second orgasm.

As Maggie began to breath, she would moan or say “Oh God” every few seconds.

Sarah moved quickly to undo the leather restraint and let Maggie’s hands and arms collapse to her sides.

Maggie rolled onto her side into a fetal position and began to sob.

Her crying seemed to be both an expression of relief that it was over and happiness at having had such intense orgasms.

Sarah got down next to Maggie and stroked her hair and face.

“Are you okay, baby?” Sarah asked. “It’s okay.”

Sarah cuddled up against Maggie and held her, whispering comforting words into Maggie’s ear.

I sat back and let the sweat drip off my nose and chin, still breathing heavily myself.

My thought at the time was that I now needed to fuck Sarah.

After a few minutes, Maggie stopped her crying and said something to Sarah.

The two exchanged whispers as before.

Then Maggie turned her head up towards me and said, “More. Please, more. Fuck me again.”

Sarah gestured for me to fuck Maggie some more.

I was a little surprised. I thought Maggie was finished, spent, and exhausted.

On the other hand, I was still very hard and needed to cum.

I didn’t have a lot of choice as to how I could continue to fuck Maggie. My cock had been in her ass, so I couldn’t fuck her love hole.

I knelt next to Maggie who was still in a fetal position, lifted her top leg up a little, and slid my cock into her still gaping asshole.

I moved slowly at first, but at Sarah’s urging, and then Maggie’s urging, I went faster.

At first I was concerned that I was hurting Maggie. The noises she made sounded like expressions of pain to me.

But, Maggie kept on looking at me and asking for more, and to fuck her ass faster and harder.

I was sweating; I needed to cum; my cock and balls hurt; I was spent.

Sarah held Maggie in her arms and stroked Maggie’s hair, the second ribbon in Maggie’s hair having come undone long before.

Maggie moaned and wanted more, and faster and harder.

I tried to keep going, but was losing the battle.

And, I was caught between pain and pleasure; a cock and balls that ached after so much fucking, and the pleasure of an impending and deep orgasm.

Maggie looked back at me, her eyes half closed, and her lips bruised and red, still with dried cum on her face, tits and nipples, and that little strange, trembling smile, and said in a low voice, “I’m going to cum again, Michael. I’m going to cum.”

It was one of the most erotic experiences I’ve ever had and I lost it.

I exploded, spewing gobs and gobs of cum into Maggie’s asshole.

There were no words, just guttural sounds and noises that expressed my pleasure and release at the same time.

Maggie also came again.

Her third orgasm was not as violent as her first, and my sounds may have drowned out the noises she was making. Nonetheless, Maggie had a huge orgasm that shook her to her core once again.

After cumming, I stayed on my hands and knees over Maggie’s body, dripping sweat, catching my breath, and enjoying my orgasm.

As my cock softened and became limp, it slipped out of Maggie’s asshole, followed by a stream of cum which oozed out of her hole and ran down her ass cheek to the bed.

Maggie lay partly on Sarah, and Sarah continued to stroke Maggie’s hair and whisper comforting words to her.

“Thank you, thank you,” Maggie whispered over and over.

If Sarah had any thoughts about continuing, she was on her own. For the moment, at least, my first threesome was over.

I cuddled up next to Maggie’s back and whispered to her how much I had enjoyed and appreciated her and Sarah; how beautiful the two of them were; and that I was very happy that it was the two of them that had given me my first threesome.

The three of us stayed together, Maggie between Sarah and me, silent and regaining some control.

Cum seeped out of my cock onto my leg and the bed; cum continued to ooze out of Maggie’s ass and run down her ass cheek onto the bed; and Sarah continued to comfort and console Maggie.

After twenty minutes or so, I motioned to Sarah if it was okay if I left. She indicated yes, as she held Maggie close.

I kissed Maggie on the cheek, got off the bed and went upstairs and took a long, hot shower.

Maggie and Sarah said nothing as I left Sarah’s room.

After my shower, I went to my room, got into bed, and don’t even think I had put my head on the pillow for more than a second before I was asleep.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments