Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Diaries 20: Detention Threesome

"Hayley has more fun in detention than she thought possible"

16
2 Comments 2
33.3k Views 33.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
Hi, I'm Hayley. I'm sixteen with brown curly hair down to my shoulders and freckly skin. I'm a sophomore and last night I had detention for the first time. I cried when Mr. Hall gave me detention for texting in class. It's the first time I've ever gotten in trouble at school and my parents were so mad at me when I told them.

Detention started five minutes after school on the third floor in room 324. I thought there would be more students there, but it was just me and two senior guys. They were sitting in the back of the room together and I took a seat in the front row. Mrs. Wilson was the teacher in charge that night. I signed in at her desk and she gave me the rules.

"You're to sit quietly for the next hour. No cell phones. No getting up without permission. You're allowed to read or do homework, but no other activities are permitted. If you run out of work to do, you are to sit and think about why you got in detention until the time is up."

I pulled out my English textbook and started to read the short story we were assigned to do a report on. After about fifteen minutes, Mrs. Wilson stood up.

"I'll be right back."

She exited and one of the guys in back got up and walked towards the desk.

"I don't think we're supposed to leave our seats," I said politely.

"Yeah, but this bitch took my phone so I'm gonna get it back. I'm in here all the time, it's no big deal."

The guy was tall, probably around six feet, and had broad shoulders. He was wearing a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball hat over his blonde hair. He was kind of cute, but seemed like a jerk.

Mrs. Wilson came back in the room. "Okay students. I'm having a family emergency and need to leave early. Nobody else is able to supervise, so Mr. Lopez the janitor is going to come here at the end of the hour. Each of you needs to be here, in your seats, to sign out with him. I'll be checking the hallway security tapes tomorrow. If I see any of you leave the room before he comes in to sign you out, you'll be joining me again in detention tomorrow. Is that clear?"

We all replied, "Yes," as she left and closed the door. After about a minute, the two guys got up and came to sit next to me on either side.

"What's your name, doll?" asked the guy in the Pirates hat.

"I'm Hayley," I said nervously. We weren't supposed to get up or talk and I was worried we'd get in trouble.

"I'm Jeff. This is Brad," he pointed to the guy on my left. He was tall too, but a little shorter than Jeff with short brown hair.

"Cool," I said. I was trying to keep the conversation short.

"Are you a virgin Hayley?" Brad asked.

"Umm... I don't think that's anyone's business."

"I bet she is," said Jeff and Brad started to laugh.

"Are you frigid?" Brad joked.

"No, I'm not frigid. And I'm not a virgin if it's that big of a deal."

"So you love cock, then?" Jeff joked and Brad laughed. I ignored the question.

"Yeah, she must love cock. Look at her, I bet she knows what to do. You ever had sex in school, Hayley?"

My face was turning red. I shook my head no. Jeff stood up and got next to me.

"Do you stuff your bra?" he said as his hands reached under my arms and cupped my 38C boobs and gave a gentle squeeze. "Oh shit, Brad. She doesn't stuff!"

Brad got up and came over to feel too. "You got a boyfriend, Hayley?"

I shook my head no as both of them groped my breasts. Jeff reached down and started pulling up my yellow shirt. I stopped him from pulling it over my head. "What if Mr. Lopez comes in?"

Brad walked towards the desk and pushed it against the door. "There. Now nobody can get in and we'll make sure we're all in our seats by the end of the hour."

I lifted up my arms as Jeff took my shirt off and unhooked my bra. Jeff immediately started sucking on my right tit as Jeff walked over to join him on my left. It felt so good having both nipples sucked at the same time. I'd never been with more than one guy at a time before.

Jeff brought his face level with mine and placed his hands on the sides of my face as he came in to kiss me, sticking his tongue down my throat. Jeff stood up and dropped his pants to his ankles. His dick was hard and was about six inches long.

"Suck my dick Hayley," he said as I grabbed the base with my left hand and took it in my mouth.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

I let go of the base to take it deep to my throat as he said, "Oh yeah. She knows what she's doing."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Brad stand up and drop his pants too. He took off his shoes and took his pants completely off as he grabbed my right wrist and brought my hand to his dick. I took Jeff's out of my mouth as I turned to look at Brad's cock. It was bigger than Jeff's maybe seven inches long and thicker. It was surrounded by thick curly black pubes as he brought it to my face and I began to suck it. Jeff watched as he jiggled my tits. Brad let out an, "Oh fuck," as I sucked it to the back of my throat.

Jeff got on my side and picked me up out of my chair and stood me up. He started unbuttoning my jeans and slid them off, then pulled off my pink panties and used them like a slingshot to shoot them to the back of the room. He sat me on top of a table on the side of classroom as he got between my legs and started licking my pussy.

"What a good girl, you shave your pussy Hayley," Brad said as he got on the table and straddled my chest so I could continue sucking his dick. I looked up as he peeled his shirt off and I saw his little muscles covered in dark hair. He was harrier than the Sophomore guys I'd seen shirtless during gym class.

Jeff's mouth left my pussy and within a few seconds I felt my lips spread apart as he started pushing his dick in. I started to moan with Brad's dick in my throat as he turned around to see what Jeff was doing. Brad turned back to look at me. "You like that, Hayley?" I nodded my head as I continued to suck his dick.

"Yo Brad, I don't want to stare at your ass while I fuck her." Brad started to laugh as he climbed off me and Jeff leaned forward to suck my boobs. Brad came to the side of the table and brought my hand to his dick as I jerked him off. Jeff started drilling me hard and fast and I was getting close to an orgasm. His balls were slapping my ass as I started to cum, moaning and trying to keep quiet as Jeff laughed.

"Okay, Jeff. It's my turn."

Jeff pulled out and Brad slid me off the table and put me on my hands and knees on the floor. He got behind me doggy style and started spreading me open. I had never had a dick as big as his before and it hurt a little at first.

"I think you're too much for her to handle," Jeff said as he watched my face tense up. He came to my face and held my head as he put his dick in my mouth and I sucked him off. Brad was drilling me deep and hard, holding my shoulders as he pounded me. Jeff started to moan and his dick tensed up as he shot his cum deep in my throat. He pulled out as I swallowed his salty load.

"Oh Fuck, Brad. She swallows!"

Brad grabbed my hair in his fist angling my head up as he pounded me deep, his balls banging against my clit as I started to cum, my eyes tearing up from the intensity of the orgasm. He pulled out fast and ran to my face, holding his dick tight as he put it in my mouth and let go. He instantly shot cum hard in my mouth as I swallowed his load. It was less salty and more tangy than Jeff's cum was.

"Oh shit! It's time!" Jeff said as he pulled his pants on fast. Brad grabbed his pants and shirt and got dressed fast as Jeff went to move the desk back. I scrambled to find my bra and shirt. I found my jeans, but couldn't find my panties.

"Where are my panties?" I asked.

"Forget the panties, bitch. Get dressed and sit down!" Jeff said as Brad laughed and they sat down. I jumped into my jeans and barely got them buttoned when the door opened and Mr. Lopez came in.

"Why are you out of your seat?" he asked.

"Sorry, I dropped my pen."

"Well I'm going to tell Mrs. Wilson tomorrow. Okay everybody, come sign out."

I left the building so pissed at Brad and Jeff. What selfish jerks to fuck me and then not help me. I mean, Jeff moved the desk back before I was even dressed and now I'll probably get another detention for being out of my seat. Plus, my panties are somewhere in that room and Mr. Lopez will probably find them. I hope nobody is able to figure out they were mine.

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments