Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Night Of My Life: Part 4

"A frustrated wife's journal entries about how reconnecting with a sexy friend throws her into a whole new world of wild hedonism that she had long forgotten she belonged within."

35
5 Comments 5
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

July 3rd, continued

At that moment, there was no way I would say no to her, to this, to anything this night had in store for me. I kissed her deeply, sharing her still-warm juices with my lips. "I can't be any more ready."

She got out of bed and turned off the already dim blue lights. The room was almost completely pitch black, aside from a single candle left burning in the foyer lighting the entryway. I watched her perfect silhouette rejoin me in bed. I could no longer see her, but I demanded as much input as I could with every single one of my other senses.

As I was bent over her gyrating hips, deeply determined to bring Vinda to yet another orgasm, I felt a large rough hand gently and carefully rub through my hair, down my back, pausing for a second before brushing over my ass. It startled me at first until its fingers found their way to my slit and started playing. I couldn't help but push against them, feeling so empty while I filled up my lover as much as I could.

This was taken as the eager consent it was because, in an instant, fingers were replaced by a thick, hard cock guided slowly yet powerfully into my wanting pussy. I let out a moan, muffled by the delicious muzzle Vinda so passionately pressed to my mouth. As I licked and sucked, he thrust in unison Vinda's moans, creating an orchestra along with my own.

I couldn't believe my luck. How could this get any better?

As I was lost in the ecstasy of this expertly skilled stranger sliding his thick cock deep into me, matching the pace of my other lovers’ hips, I feel two smaller, more delicate hands cupping my breasts, then a warm mouth sucking my nipples as Vinda gracefully slides from under me. I hear Vinda say "Hi, sexy!", and the new voice below me responds, mouth full, "Fuck Vinda, you weren't kidding!"

I begin to explore the new body below me, excited about a novel pussy, hot and ready to eat. She scooted down under me as he thrust into me. He pawed at her pussy while she continued to suck my tits and tease at my hot, swollen clit with her fingers. "Just enjoy this." Understatement of the year.

Before I knew it, all sense I could make of the room had gone. The few silhouettes I could perceive at first had surrendered to a swarm of limbs that I stopped trying to keep track of. The sounds of slapping, grunting, and squealing would at one minute be disorienting, then randomly seem to sync up into an accidental harmony, my euphoria building and peaking with the crescendos.

I couldn’t count the hands, mouths, thighs, nipples, cocks, cunts, or myriad moments of pure unadulterated pleasure I explored and enjoyed last night.

At one point I found myself in what felt like a sea of soft, warm, slick skin with breasts, legs, and streaks of warm, wet pleasure building up feverishly all over me. The only thing I could do was surrender to a completely dreamlike state of bliss.

I licked and sucked at whatever came near my mouth. I eagerly lapped at a lovely woman who settled comfortably on my face, pawing at the bobbing breasts of the enthusiastic lover roasted her hips in unison with mine, my pussy felt hot, smothered with the contagious desire she ground into me. I could feel Vinda's wet fingers teasing the ass above my face as she ground on my busy tongue.

She let out the start of a moan that caught in her throat as she began to involuntarily spasm and erupt, grinding down into my welcoming mouth. I was a little surprised at my skill, having brought this unfamiliar vixen to such a height after being out of practice for so long. I licked my lips and managed to take a few deep breaths once she dismounted, an opportunity that would become increasingly rare.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

"Doesn't she taste so fucking good? One of my favorites. She's been especially excited about tonight if you can't tell." She was delicious, and so carnally sexy and powerful. I realized I was enjoying the skills of a world-class team, hand-picked by Vinda.

The transition from having several women to having several men at once was a total blur, but I will never forget the pleasure and power I felt sucking on whatever cock touched my face while experiencing my first double penetration. I had never felt so full or so worshiped.

They couldn’t get enough of me, and it had been so long since I had felt like an irresistible sexual conquest for a gaggle of hungry men. It had also been so long since I'd had a real cock in my ass! Ugh. I am dripping just thinking about it.

People were taking turns burying their faces into my pussy, sometimes more than one at a time, My only perception of their identities came from the presence of stubble or sweet perfume. Especially exciting were the intense moans vibrating my clit in unison with the hard thrusts of cocks eagerly pounding my mystery lovers from somewhere out in the dark.

Vinda lay next to me, caressing my breasts, running her fingers through my mystery lover's hair, absorbing my moans with her kisses. She whispered in my ear about how perfect I am, how much I deserve this, how terrible she's always wanted me despite this den of erotic variety she had worked so hard to create.

Vinda remained my sturdy anchor in this disorienting sea of euphoria. She stayed close always; I could feel the warmth radiating off of her, smell her delicious skin, and feel her hand holding onto whatever part of me she could reach. I could hear every one of her grunts and giggles, never far from me. Her intoxicatingly breathy yet reassuring whispers kept me there with her, in that amazing heap of pleasure, instead of getting lost after levitating into outer space.

"You are the sexiest fucking person in this room."

"How do you feel?"

"I knew they wouldn't be able to get enough of you."

"I'm right here."

Last night, I buried my nose into the softest hair, was handled by the most assertive hands, and learned the individual orgasmic moans of people I wouldn't know if I saw them at the market. I know I won't be able to help looking around the store from now on, wondering if I would recognize the animal noises the pretty lady in aisle seven makes when she comes.

As the literal crowd thinned, I lay there with Vinda, still touching and kissing her, the last sparks of electricity still very much alive within my body, now fueling a deep and overwhelming sense of gratitude. I tried and failed to express the level of appreciation I truly felt for such an incredible gift, given to me after twenty years of denying the parts of myself it was meant for.

At that moment, I felt the largest strongest hands of the night firmly grab me by the hips and pull me down to the foot of the bed.

Published 
Written by HiVoltage
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments