Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Night Of My Life: Part 3

"A frustrated wife's journal entries about how reconnecting with a sexy friend throws her into a whole new world of wild hedonism that she had long forgotten she belonged within."

51
11 Comments 11
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

July 3rd, continued

I still, somehow, couldn’t fully accept that this was real, despite it being my newest dream life goal. She then leaned in closer, her crossed legs parted, and the cuff of her brazenly sexy boot brushed against the back of my bent knee. My nipples hardened to diamond strength.

She whispered into my ear, "Please. I'm so hot for you. I crave you so badly in the myriad of ways I've discovered in the last twenty years." I took a few deep breaths to coax my fast-beating heart down out of my throat. Ok. This is fuckng real, Celeste. "And if you want, I have others who will be happy to catch us up on some of the other things we've missed about each other."

I was thinking, “This is just too much! I can't get myself into this! Ryan doesn't deserve it!” As those thoughts went screaming through my mind, Vinda exhaled into my hair and began gently kissing my collarbones.

Oh, my God. I had forgotten how much that turns me on! Ryan is a good lover, but there are things he never discovered about me and that I’ve since forgotten about myself. So much was becoming clear in this very disorienting situation.

My pussy throbbed with my fast-beating heart, and I realized this was the last make-or-break moment I'd get. I knew the second I saw her at the high school reunion, though, I would never actually be able to resist her.

I dipped my chin and met her eager lips like they held a life force that had been draining out of me for years. As I ran my hands up and down her gorgeous body, down her strong back, round hips, toned thighs, and back up to her long neck, she whispered into my ear again.

"Please tell me you are ready for this. Ready for anything. I promise it will be the best night of your life in every way, and I guarantee no one will leave this place knowing who you are." I didn't even wait to take a breath before responding. "Please! I need you to do this for me!" She smiled and up went the eyebrow.

She stood me up and undressed me piece by piece, starting with my blouse until there was nothing left on but my heels. She stood back and admired my body, no doubt not as well maintained as hers, but confirmed to be beautiful nonetheless, judging from her reaction.

She stood back and began to undress for me, first freeing her firm natural breasts, then her strong pert ass and her beautifully landscaped labia. I was stunned into speechlessness at how unbelievably sexy she was.

She lead me to the bed and laid me down on my back, climbing up between my splayed legs, stopping just long enough at my aching pussy to tease it with her hot breath. My belly shuddered. Her long black hair ran slowly along my abdomen, my breasts, my chest, and my face until her wet red lips met mine.

I felt a jolt through my body when she finally touched me. Her delicate fingers played in my overflowing wetness, gliding up to my clit, stroking me with the perfect pressure in the perfect spot. Clockwise. God, I missed her!

Her body against mine felt so exhilarating. I could not resist the urge to brush my slit against whatever part of her was remotely near it as she worked her way down, exploring with her mouth and fingers how my body has both changed and stayed the same.

AmandaRuths
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaRuths

I felt her breath again tease my aching clit, and I couldn’t help but thrust upwards to meet her wet mouth. She eagerly licked and sucked me like she majored in Celeste’s pussy in college. God! Where have you been?!

I could not contain the immediate, earth-shattering orgasm that my body had been begging for the entire week I'd been fixated on my desire for her magic mouth. As my body wriggled and twitched uncontrollably, Vinda steadied my hips and buried her face deep into my pussy, lapping up all that I had to offer, just like I had fantasized.

Such an intense release only served to fuel my fire. Grabbing Vinda by the arms, I pulled her to my mouth for a deep kiss, and then forcefully turned her over on her back so that I could ravage her. She let out an audible breath, followed by a low growl. "Fuck yes. There you are."

I took in her body part by part, lapping ravenously at her sweet-smelling neck and shoulders, pawing at her breasts, and sucking on her perfect pink nipples. I ran my fingers down her taut belly and gently tested territory I had not explored in ages with my tongue.

Shy licks and kisses quickly evolved into eager sucking as she opened herself for me. She arched her back and twitched, draping her beautiful legs over my back, pinning me into this unbelievable experience.

I did my best to return the huge favor she had already done for me. I took her entire clit into my mouth, gently sucking while circling with my tongue. Counterclockwise. Two fingers gestured "Come here, sexy" inside of her hot, throbbing cunt. Her body told me I was remembering its secrets correctly, and she soon bucked and growled and grabbed at her silk sheets, Her pussy clinched and spasmed on my fingers, drenching them in warm success.

I hovered over her flushed and glowing face, gently kissing her forehead and cheekbones. She took my bottom lip into her mouth, sucking and gently biting me, causing me to tighten my grip on her strong body and press my clit into hers.

She spread her legs wide, inviting me even closer. I sat up and straddled her gorgeous pink vulva. We slowly started rolling our hips,, growing steadily to an Olympic pace. I could see she was getting close; her breath quickened then paused, her breasts jiggled as she twitched, and her eyes fixed on mine, pleading for me not to stop.

The glorious sight of Vinda, looking up at me in complete sexual bliss, drove me overboard. The distracted crowd outside had to have heard the glorious moans coming from Vinda's room as we erupted in a soul connecting spontaneous orgasm, flooding our slits with each other's juices.

As I collapsed next to her, immediately beginning to intertwine my limbs with hers once more, she caught my gaze, the pleading expression still present on her face. She whispered, "Are you ready?"

Published 
Written by HiVoltage
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments