Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Card Game (2 of 2)

"Ellen has an enjoyable time at the next poker game..."

52
9 Comments 9
8.2k Views 8.2k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"Ellen was put in the kitty by her boyfriend, Jake. He lost and she had a great time. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Now it's time to clear all debts."

Chapter 2

The next week, I was prepared.  I’d outfitted myself as a very sexy french maid.  My lace-edged apron was cut just below my nipples and hung down not quite to my crotch.  I wore a black skirt that just covered me if I stood upright and didn’t move.  Any walking or leaning exposed some part of my ass.  I wore a matching black garter with stockings, but skipped the thong.  Tonight seemed like a commando type of night.

The entirety of my top consisted of a black lace push-up bra that ended just below my nipples, leaving them to peek out, occasionally, from above my apron.  I’d already prepped food and drink for the night with Jake’s help, but he was completely unaware about my choice of outfit for the night.  

When I walked into the room about two minutes before the guests were expected, Jake almost dropped the tray of nachos.  I leaned forward a little to make sure he could see my nipples over the top of the apron, then turned to show off my ass, bending over to adjust a pillow on the couch.  I think he could even see the wetness on my lips, as just dressing up like this had already turned me on.  I turned back to him, thinking both about all of my belongings packed in one bag in the bedroom, with jeans and a t-shirt on top of it, ready to put on and leave him at the end of the evening — I’d decided over the course of the week that I was leaving Jake at the end of this night, if only because he bet me away — and that maybe I could suck his cock before anyone arrived.

But just then, the doorbell rang.  Jake stood still, staring at me, so I walked to the door and opened it wide for our guests.  Ron drank me in with his eyes before recovering and introducing me to his friends.

“Ellen, this is Greg and Bruce,” he said to me.  Then to them, “Gentlemen, this is Ellen.  And Jake,” He added as Jake walked over, stealing another glance in my direction.

“Welcome,” I said as I shut the door, turned, and walked past these four men who were all ogling me, hoping to see under my skimpy outfit.  I stopped at the poker table, facing away from them, and slowly leaned forward reaching for the cards on the far side of the table.  I could feel the skirt sliding up my ass, revealing to these men that I was wearing nothing under my outfit.  I held up the cards and looked back at them over my shoulder.

“Before you get distracted by these, I have a request.  I’d like to fulfill my end of Jake’s bet immediately so I feel free to enjoy the rest of the evening on my terms.  Ron, I’d like you to come over here and fuck me silly right now with that big beautiful cock of yours.”

With those words, I wiggled my ass at him then spread my legs just a little.

“The rest of you, of course, are welcome to watch, or get drinks started.”

Ron walked across to me as he slowly undid his pants.  I was looking down over my shoulder when he finally pulled it out.  I reached down and wrapped my hand around him, giving a few gentle strokes before guiding his head to my lips.  I rubbed him around in my wetness before sliding back, pressing my clit against his shaft as I slid it under me, just as he had done to me a week earlier, until my ass reached his abs.  I reached down in front of me and grabbed the cock sticking out from my crotch.  Looking down, I appeared to have a thick stubby cock.  I stroked the end of his cock a couple of times, making sure to grind my clit against its base before shifting forward again, electrifying my clit along the top of his cock.

This time he did the guiding as he slid his cock up and down my lips, between the inner and outer labia on one side, then the other, then sliding between them before rubbing against my clit.  The longer he did that, the more sure I was that I was going to cum before he even entered me.  But his teasing stopped as he grabbed my hips and sunk all the way into me.

I cried out and ground my hips against him, knowing that I was seconds away from my first orgasm of the evening.  It was his third thrust that got me in exactly the right spot, triggering my release.  As I shuddered and quaked around him, he kept picking up his pace.  By the time I would have started to calm down, he was pounding into me, sending me into another orgasm as he started pumping his load deep inside me.

My legs were jelly and I was lying facedown on the table as Ron pulled out.  He dropped to his knees and started kissing my ass.  He started on one cheek, but worked his way to the sensitive skin between my cunt and asshole.  He just kept licking me there, which somehow was achingly erotic.  He slipped what I first thought was a finger into my pussy, but then pulled it out and showed me a shiny butt plug wet with my juices.  He slowly worked that into my ass as I remembered that there was a room full of well-hung men ready to use me.  The combination of my thoughts, Ron’s tongue, and the sensations from a butt plug in my ass almost made me cum again.  Ron finally stood, lifting my skirt as he did.  Then he put a hand on the plug and wiggled it.  I moaned long and low.  He wiggled it again.  I whimpered.  

He turned to the men, all still watching from near the door, two with their cocks in their hands — very large, very nice looking cocks, I might add — and said, “This is the first one I’ve seen that comes with a stick shift.”  And with that, he moved the plug around in my ass almost as if he was shifting a car.  All I could do was shudder and moan again.

“Anyone else want to take her out for a ride?”

While the men were disrobing, I walked over to Jake, the only one whose cock wasn’t in view yet.  It was also the smallest in the room, I thought with a flush of warmth between my legs.  I dropped to my knees in front of him and pulled his cock out for him.  As I wrapped my lips around it, I felt hands, starting at my shoulders, sliding down and around to my breasts.  The apron was untied and pulled away.  There were kisses on my shoulder, then down my back.  A hand slid up the inside of my thigh, curving around my ass before it reached the butt plug.  I was trying to focus on sucking Jake’s cock, but this was getting very distracting.

Then a mouth reached my nipple, licking and suckling it gently.  My bra was removed, and hands grabbed my tits, pinching my nipples before the mouth returned.  Then there was someone behind me.  I could feel his cock sliding between my thighs.  I was pushed forward, which Jake helped by sitting down.  I was on my hands and knees, head bobbing up and down on Jake’s lap, and I could feel a cock sliding slowly into me.  I don’t know if it was Greg or Bruce, nor did I care.  I just wanted to be fucked.  

Almost as if he read my mind, Jake grabbed my head and pushed it down on his cock, driving his head into my throat.  I was unable to moan or breathe as I felt the cock fill me.  I sure as hell wanted to, though, because that cock felt bigger than Ron.

Jake finally relented and let me come up for a gasping breath or two before shoving my head down again.  Then he took either side of my head and started fucking his cock with my mouth.  At the same time, Bruce (or Greg) grabbed my hips and started sliding in and out of my wet folds.  Every time he would thrust all the way in, he would bump the butt plug, which only increased my lust.

I had one hand on Jake’s leg and the other holding someone’s mouth to my nipple.  I felt like a fuck toy, and I loved it.  Without any warning, Jake erupted into my mouth.  I tried to catch as much as I could, but he was still ramming himself down my throat.  Plus, the guy behind me was slamming into me so hard and fast that I was bouncing all over the place.  As he held my hips and pounded me for all he was worth, another hand found my clit and started circling around it.  That elevated me to the point that, when the guy came deep in my cunt, I came with him.

Jake pulled my face up to his.  He kissed me gently on the lips.  Then he stood and headed toward the kitchen.  It turned out it was Greg who’d been fucking me, because as he pulled out of my cunt, I saw Bruce walking toward me and finally got a close look at his cock.  I thought Jake was big.  Then I thought Ron was big.  Then it felt like Greg was big.  But Bruce was ridiculous. 

He was noticeably thicker than anyone else, and his cock was clearly longer than Ron’s.  Add to that his was only the second uncircumcised cock I’d seen.  (The first was my second sexual boyfriend.  I remember one night I was jacking him off and was mesmerized by the way the head of his cock would disappear into his foreskin as I slid up his cock, but then it would slowly pop back out as I slid my hand down his cock.  I remember being so surprised when, on one of my downstrokes, he came directly in my face.  I immediately wrapped my lips around him and sucked the rest of his load down my throat, but that was the first time anyone came in my face, and it was totally my doing.)  My pussy clenched, both from the memory and the anticipation of having that beast inside me, and liquid gushed out and ran down my leg, some of it mine, some of it Greg’s, and maybe some of it still Ron’s.  

As Bruce approached, I reached for him.  Still on my knees, I gently grabbed his cock and guided it to my mouth, pushing back on it to free his head from his foreskin.  I tried to wrap my lips around him and take some of him in.  It seemed like just the head of his cock filled my mouth.  I worked my mouth around him as I stroked his cock.  My hand seemed tiny compared to his massive shaft.  I simply could not wrap my hand all the way around him at any point along him, and some places were thicker than others.  My pussy pulsed again, sending more combined juices down my leg.

Bruce gently pulled himself from my lips and took my hand.  He helped me stand, pulled down my skirt, and walked me over to the couch.  He sat and brought his lips to my quivering cunt.  As he flicked his tongue across my clit, he slipped two fingers into me, twirling them as he entered me.  I moaned.  He quickly pulled back and stuck three fingers deep into me.  Those, he rotated much more slowly, stretching my opening, pulling an odd squeaking sound out of me.  Between his fingers in my pussy and his tongue on my clit, my legs were getting weak.  Just as they buckled, he pulled me forward, onto his lap. My knees were by his hips and my feet hung off the edge of the couch.

He grabbed my ass and pulled me to him, my clit touched the underside of his cock, close to his balls.  He continued to pull me by my ass, sliding my cunt up the underside of his cock — constantly stimulating my clit — until his head was touching my clit.

He looked me in the eye and asked, “Are you ready?”

I looked down at him, wide-eyed.  I was halfway up his torso, my cunt pressing his cock against his abdomen.  As I nodded at him, he shifted his hips.  The head of his cock slipped off of my clit and parted my lips.  Gravity drove me down onto his manhood.  I think I started cumming before I reached the bottom, but I know the orgasm that washed over me was instantaneous and intense.  I started convulsing around his cock as he manhandled my tits.  He let me enjoy myself for a while, but he gradually shifted us around so I was on my back with my head in the corner of the couch.  He was on his knees at the edge of the couch as he began to actually fuck me.

His thrusts shifted from urgent and needy to slow and gentle, but eventually, he pushed far into me and just waited.  He clearly knew what he was doing, because I started shifting myself around him, feeling his massive cock stimulate every sensitive nerve within me.  As I started convulsing on his cock again, he erupted into me.

By the time we both calmed back down, he was gently suckling my tits, though his softened, but still huge, cock remained deep inside me.  He leaned up to kiss me gently on the lips before he pulled back.  Never in my life have I had the sensation of being so aroused by a cock pulling out of me, but somehow, his softened self rubbed me the right way.  It didn’t hurt that, as he fully pulled out, he grabbed his cock and slid it up and around my clit.  For a moment, I thought I was going to cum again right then and there.

As Bruce walked away from me, I saw Jake turning up the thermostat.  Sure, I’d just had a large, strong man covering me, but we were either going to need clothes or a warmer room.  I was glad Jake decided to help us all stay naked.

Looking around the room, I saw four naked, or mostly naked, men.  (Bruce still had a t-shirt on at that point.)  Looking down at myself, I saw a woman wearing only tights held up by a garter.  I stood up and announced to the room that the winner of the first hand would receive an immediate blowjob.  While it was well-received with cheers and catcalls, I did not fully realize the motivating effect it would have on the men.

KristyAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristyAdams

Within minutes, they were all sitting (naked!) at the table, trading cash for chips, and starting to deal cards.  The first hand went quickly, with, unsurprising to me, Jake winning.  When the cards fell, I happened to be standing on the far side of the table, with Ron’s fingers slipping in and out of me gently.

I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled under the table, Ron’s fingers still caressing my folds.  I watched Jake shift in his seat, his cock going from vertical under the table to horizontal, ready for my lips.  Just as I reached him and stretched out to wrap my lips around his head, I felt Ron’s fingers slipping out of me.  As I pressed myself back to enjoy Ron’s digits, Jake’s head slipped from my mouth and hit me in the nose.

With my eyes watering, I used one hand to guide Jake’s cock back between my lips, stretching my body back to allow Ron to continue to reach me under the table.  I knew Jake would need more from me than just having the head of his cock in my mouth, but I didn’t want to move off of Ron’s fingers.  For the next few minutes, I almost bounced back and forth under the table, slipping off of Ron’s fingers to take Jake’s cock down my throat, but then shifting back to lick the tip of Jake’s cock to allow Ron’s fingers to penetrate me again.

As I shifted to Jake once again, he grabbed my hair and wouldn’t let me leave his cock until he’d spewed his cum down my throat.  As he released me, I shifted back, hoping Ron’s fingers were still available.  His hands found my hips and guided them until I felt his cock against my pussy.  I continued to drive myself back, as he slipped into me again.  He fucked me gently then, under the table.  Sometimes he would slowly drive his cock into me before slowly shifting back, while other times he would hold himself still, allowing me to rock or buck against him.  I later learned that he lost four hands in a row early that game, something that Greg said he’d never seen before.  Of course, Greg had also never seen Ron fucking a slut under the table during a poker game, as far as I knew, so there was that.

All in all, I was said to be a welcome distraction.  Greg didn’t complain when I climbed out from under the table, dripping with Ron’s cum, and impaled myself on his lap.  He also didn’t do so well for the next few rounds, unless you’re asking me.  He had his cock so far up inside me, I wasn’t sure if it was his cock or his fingers on my nipples.  The guys later told me I spilled two drinks and fucked up the entire hand as I came because I fell back on the table and knocked people’s cards out of their hands.

Greg stood then, turned me around, and fucked me while I lay on the poker table.  The game must have gotten going around again, because I felt poker chips land on my back more than once as they called or raised.  At one point, Greg must have noticed or remembered the butt plug, because he started shifting it around in my ass as he slid his massive cock in and out of my cunt.  Let’s just say there were no more poker chips on my back after I’d finished thrashing around in the throes of another wave of orgasm.  After he pulsed into me, giving me another load of his cum, he gently helped me over to the couch, where they all let me take a breather while they actually focused on the cards.  Eventually, I found myself twirling one finger around a nipple while the other gently explored my glistening, and leaking, pussy lips.  I looked up to see Bruce eyeing me from the far side of the table.  I slowly stood, and walked around to him.

When I went over to Bruce, things got more interesting, at least for me.  I first straddled him facing him, sliding myself onto his massive cock, offering my tits to his mouth.  He did lick them for a bit, while somehow pulsing his cock — I don’t even know what that was, but it felt like his cock would swell inside me before returning to its regularly scheduled hugeness, bringing me to an almost operatic orgasm — he declared my nipples too distracting.  He stood me up, turned me around, and impaled me on his cock again, this time driving deep within me from behind.

I started to lean over the table, but he spun his chair and my leaning dropped my head directly onto Ron’s cock.  I could still taste myself on him as Bruce pulled my legs back out from under me.  I’m impaled on Bruce’s cock, my feet are almost up on his back (I think), my breasts are dangling, and I’m barely able to hold on to Ron’s thighs as his cock pushes down my throat.

Suddenly, Bruce’s strong arms, cupping me by each breast, lifted me off of Ron’s cock, which had the immediate effect of pressing the butt plug deeper into me.  Luckily for me, my mouth was empty at the time, so I could moan freely.  Bruce spun me sideways (with the poker table briefly under me), and dropped my face into Jake’s lap.    Apparently, my action with Bruce was enough to bring Jake back up to full erection, because Jake’s cock was rigidly waiting for me.

For the next few minutes, I was trying to suck two cocks as quickly as I could.  Bruce kept lifting me away from one and turning me to the other before I could make anyone cum  Each time he did, his six-pack bumped against my butt plug, driving me wild.  He, more than anyone else, made me feel like a toy — the ease with which he moved my body, the fact that he seemed content to just sit with his cock buried deep within my cunt while he used me to service two other men.  As I was zinging over the table at one point, Jake’s precum flavor in my mouth, I even had the image of myself as a blow-up doll, being used by multiple men.

As he lowered me onto Ron’s cock, I could see it twitching.  I decided to make sure that both Ron and Jake came this round.  As my hands connected with Ron’s legs, I immediately took as much of him into my mouth as I could, making swallowing motions with the back of my throat.  It worked perfectly, and he started cumming.  He spurted down my throat with his first twitch, and I pulled back some to take the rest of his load in my mouth.  But then I was grabbed again by the breasts and lifted away, swallowing what I could.  Ron moaned as his last pulses dribbled down his cock as it dropped away below me.

Jake’s cock was leaking precum as my face descended.  I got one hand on his thigh and used the other to pump the base of his cock, helped by his ample self-lubrication.  As I did that, I took the head in my mouth, and swirled my tongue around it before bobbing up and down, always keeping at least the glans in contact with my lips and tongue.  I continued to pump my hand up and down until I felt him tense.  I immediately drove my mouth down over him, taking all of him easily as he emptied his load down my throat.

Bruce let Jake finish fully before he again lifted me up.  This time he kept me upright and I took the opportunity to grind around on him, feeling his monster cock filling me while the butt plug pressed into me.  He again lifted me off his cock and turned me around, facing him again, before once again impaling me on his massive member.  He immediately guided first one, then the other breast to his lips as I started using my legs to push up off of him before letting gravity slam me back down.

Bruce came up from nibbling my nipples and spoke across the table to Greg.  I couldn’t focus on words — only the glorious cock completely filling me.  Bruce’s hand slid down my back and one finger gently moved, then pulled at my butt plug.  I thought he was trying to use it to get me off, just like others had done, but I was surprised when he slipped it out of me and tossed it on the table.  That was when I felt Greg’s hands on my shoulders right before I felt his hard cock sliding around my asshole.

I may have been far gone by that point, but I had enough sense to know what was being attempted.

“Nguugh,” was my first attempt at speaking, still so full of Bruce’s cock.  I may have actually been able to talk if Bruce hadn’t done that cock-swelling thing he did.  My voice caught in my throat and only a guttural moan came out.  And as Bruce’s cock returned to its regular hugeness, I felt Greg pop in the back door.  

After his head entered me, he did stop to give me time to adjust, but then he simply drove himself all the way in to me, joining Bruce’s cock deep within.  

There are no words.  There had been no words the week prior, when both Ron and Jake took me together, the two largest cocks I’d known filling me at the same time.  But both of these cocks were bigger than either of those.  I felt like I was about to simply split open and melt.

Well, the melting part, at least, happened.  I don’t know (or care) whose hand found my clit, but the moment it did, it was like a light switch being turned on that overwhelms the circuit.  I started cumming so hard that whatever was coming out of me hit Bruce’s belly and sprayed upward, coating us both in a musky mist.  My convulsions pulled Bruce off the cliff with me and he started jerking, cumming deep within my cunt.  And that was enough to pull Greg with us as he unloaded into my ass.  I was still humming with electricity as their pulsing tapered off.

Greg pulled out first, slowly and gently, though he immediately grabbed the butt plug off the table and easily slipped it back into my gaping ass.  It took me a few moments to come down enough to be able to, with Bruce’s help, slide off his cock and sit back against the table.  That, of course, sent the butt plug deeper into me, causing me to pulse again, spewing cum down my thighs, which made Bruce laugh.

It was Greg, again, who helped me to the couch and, this time, organized pillows for me to lay against.  I was a little surprised when he slipped two fingers into me and started circling my clit with his thumb.  I was very surprised when, not thirty seconds later, I started cumming again.  I swear he wasn’t even doing anything with his fingers.  Just their presence and his thumb’s persistent circling were enough to send me off again.  I don’t remember finishing that orgasm.

I awoke, covered by a light blanket, and looked at these four men, still naked, still playing poker.  I noted that it was Bruce and Jake tonight who were doing their best, based on the piles of chips in front of them.

Greg folded early one hand and, seeing I was awake, came over to sit by me.  He didn’t talk, initially.  He just put his hand on my hip, above the blanket.  As I thought back over the evening, it struck me that Greg had always put forth effort to care for me in addition to fucking me silly.  And now he had left the poker game to sit with me.

He seemed very awkward as he seemed to choose his words.

“Look,” he said, looking directly into my eyes, “I don’t want to take you home and fuck you.  Okay, I do, but that’s not the point right now.  I just want to take you home with me.”

I thought of my packed bag and Jake’s line ran through my head again.  ‘You never bet what you cannot lose’ takes on a whole new meaning when you are the bet.  I knew I would have fun tonight — and make several men happy — but I was done with Jake and I was leaving.  I honestly didn’t expect it would be any way but alone.

Greg had other plans.  After I nodded at him, he went to find his phone to order us a Lyft.  I went to the bedroom to dress and grab my bag.  Before walking out, I put a simple note on Jake’s dresser:  Do not bet what you cannot afford to lose. -E

I came out and walked around the room, mostly keeping out of Jake’s line of sight so he wouldn’t see my bag.  After I’d dropped it by the door, I grabbed my jacket and held up a joint.  “Anyone want to join me?  Though we do have to go outside, as Jake doesn’t like smoke in the apartment.”

Jake and Bruce, still very focused on the poker game, shook their heads without looking up.  I noticed Ron and Greg share a look before Ron also declined.

Greg and I stepped outside and I immediately lit the joint, taking a long toke before handing it over.  One joint between two people doesn’t leave a lot of time for talking, so we’d barely spoken when the Lyft pulled up.  As we walked toward the car, Greg spoke.

“Would you prefer a hotel room, at no cost to you, or would you prefer to come to my house?  I, of course, have ulterior motives, but I can keep myself under control for at least one night.”

He opened the car door for me, then shut it behind me before walking around the car to get in on the other side.  I tried to think of the last time a man had done that for me.  As he sat down, the driver asked, “Where to?”

Greg looked at me with one eyebrow arched in question.  

“Your place,” I said.  

Greg gave an address and the car pulled away from the curb.

Published 
Written by Snowbody
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments