Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chemist gets her Cum

"Gary gets to test the pill his chemist girlfriend invented to enhance his and her sexual pleasure."

14
7 Comments 7
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
(A sequel to "Coming for the Chemist)

I was elated when Maria called me to set up a visit with her and two friends to “test” the pill she invented. She set up the meeting at the home of one of the women who had agreed to join in. Neither of the other two women were married.

When I arrived at the address what Maria gave me, I was quickly ushered into the house like a celebrity. Maria introduced me to the women and we sat in the living room chatting for a few minutes, and all of us seemed a little tentative as to how to proceed. Bonne was a woman about the same age as Maria, blonde and a little heavier than Maria. She had a very impressive set of breasts, which were prominently displayed by her blouse.

Sara was also a brunette like Maria with dark brown eyes. She was younger than the others, probably by at least 5 years. She was shorter and thin but she was very pretty.

Finally Maria decided to start the activities. “Gary, let me explain why I invited these girls to be with us today. Bonnie, here likes to feel cum splashed on her body, especially her tits.” (I immediately made a mental note – Bonnie likes it on her boobs.)

“Sara, on the other hand, likes to taste and swallow it,” continued Maria. (I decided to dub her Sara the sucker.) “And of course, you know where I like it, deep in my pussy.”

It didn’t take long for all of us to undress while Maria tried to determine how we would all get what we wanted, but then she gave me another preliminary warning.

“I did tell you that you COULD come every fifteen minutes for up to four hours, Gary, but what I didn’t tell you is that once you take the pill, you MUST come at least once an hour during that four hour period. The extra semen produced must be released at least once an hour or you’ll get a very severe and painful case of “blue balls.”

Having experienced “blue balls” before during role play with another woman, I decided that I definitely did not want to let it happen. I also felt confident that the three women would more than guarantee continuous releases. I accepted the pill and the three women watched with great interest as I swallowed it.

Maria suggested that we engage in some extended foreplay while the pill did its job. “We’ve all agreed that we will try to keep your climax at bay for forty-five minutes, which will nearly fill your semen reservoir to capacity. Forty-five minutes between your orgasms will give each of us an ample supply to enjoy.”

I smiled broadly but confessed, “I’m so excited about all this that I doubt I can last forty-five minutes, but I’ll try.”

Sara stepped close to me and I felt her hand cup my balls. She looked me in the eye and said, “Well, each of us is counting on a copious amount of your warm cum, and prolonging your orgasm will be something we’re all going to enjoy.”

My cock was fully erect by the time she released my balls and stepped back. Then Maria orchestrated our positions right there on the living room carpet. The few minutes of kissing, licking, sucking and groping passed so quickly that I was amazed when Marie said I was time to begin and she claimed the first load.

She lay me down on my back and knelt between my open legs. Her hands were gentle and her mouth warm as she very slowly began using them on my cock. Sara suddenly climbed atop me, sitting on my upper chest. She held my head between her legs and hooked her ankles behind my head. I was tightly wedged in place.

I knew I had been orally servicing Sara for at least thirty minutes when she bucked against my face and came, after moaning “suck on it, baby, suck it hard.” I did and she came again, her juices oozing down my chin. She giggled softly looking at me and then shifted to her knees and rubbed her wet pussy all over my nose and chin.

When Sara had had her fun and slipped off to sit beside my body I looked down and saw that Bonnie had her face buried in Maria’s backside as Maria got serious on my cock. Her fist squeezed harder and stroked faster as her mouth followed it up and down my shaft. I could tell she was going for the gold and I could sense that she would have it soon.

Just as I thought I would blow my load, she pulled away from Bonnie’s mouth and lay on top of me, hugged me and tried to roll us over. “Get on top and pump it into me, Gary,” she pleaded. I rolled us over, and her hand pulled the tip of my cock between her soft wet folds. I barely held on as my cock entered her. Then I experienced the most electrifying orgasm of my life.

I pumped fast and hard and it felt like I shot a blast of cum inside her with every thrust. The sensations running through my body were incredible and obviously my coming was having the desired effect on Maria. Her fingers dug into my buttocks as she tried to pull me deeper with each thrust.

When I was certain I had given her all I could, I withdrew and flipped onto my back next to her. Maria smiled and said, “I just want to lie here and feel it in me for a while, Girls, you can have him now.”

“I’m next,” claimed Sara, and she positioned herself between my legs where Maria had been. She, too, took her time, licking and teasing to keep me hard but under her control. I closed my eyes and let the rest of my body relax while Sara had her fun.

Bonnie obviously did not want to be ignored, and she stood, straddled me with her feet by my head and squatted down.

LenaMartinez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LenaMartinez

She pressed down on my face just enough to spread her buttocks and give me access to her warm crack.

“How good are you with ass licking, Gary?” she asked with a huge grin on her face. “If you get me excited enough, you can put your cock in it later,” she promised. Although I’m not an expert at knowing how to “properly” lick a woman’s ass, I gave it my all, threading my tongue up and down her dark crevice. She seemed to be pleased with my efforts and after a few minutes she began rubbing her clit with her fingers.

Meanwhile Sara was doing a good job at drawing me closer to another orgasm. I couldn’t tell how long it had been or if there would be enough to please her, but her efforts were much more intense. Her fist worked on the head, twisting as her mouth and tongue did the same. If there had been any precum, there would be no trace of it.

Bonnie eventually frigged herself into a climax as she bounced up and down on my tongue, which struggled to be of any help. She moved slightly back and slipped her two fingers that had been rubbing her clit into her pussy. She fed me her sweet juice for several minutes, seemingly even more aroused as she watched me suck her fingers clean.

The need to come again was becoming closer and closer to urgent as Sara moaned and worked her mouth and hands with abandon. Knowing what she ultimately wanted, I thought it wise to advise her of just how good she was at her task. In between sucking Bonnie’s fingers, I moaned, “I’m getting close, Sara,” as a warning.

Bonnie stood and moved away from me as Sara quickly moved to lie down beside me. “Get up and fuck my mouth until you come,” she said. I scrambled to my hands and knees and she put her hands under the back of her head, propping up enough for me to angle my erection into her waiting mouth.

I purposely fucked her mouth as slowly as I could, trying to tease her, but she lay there with eyes closed, moaning contentedly, keeping her mouth closed tightly around my shaft. By the time the urge to come arrived again, I was banging my balls against her chin, driving my cock completely into her throat.

I grimaced in sweet agony as I felt my cum rising to the occasion. Sara opened her eyes and stared at me and managed to get a fist on my shaft. Keeping the tip inside her mouth, Sara stroked my cock, feeding herself. Once again, the pleasure of my orgasm was three times more intense than ever before. I stayed in that position for as long as Sara was happy stroking me. When she finally released her grip on me I pulled away.

She smiled at me, her eyes wide with glee and she opened her mouth to display her trophy. The tip of her tongue was swimming around in a creamy pool that almost filled her mouth. I sat down on the floor next to Maria and we all watched as Sara sat up, swallowed hard, licked her lips and sighed, “Ah...”

Bonnie was approaching me with a bottle in her hand. “I couldn’t find what I wanted but this cooking oil should do,” she said. “Stand up, Gary, so I can take my turn.” I stood up, legs still a little shaky and she tapped the insides of my legs to spread them open so she could sit down in front of me. She poured some of the oil on her hands and began to massage my cock and balls, soaking them and making them slippery. Maria and Sara were lying next to each other on the floor watching while Bonnie’s hands worked their magic. I had to admit that my cock was getting a little sensitive, but the oils lubricated it and intensified the sensations.

Within a few minutes I knew that, indeed, Bonnie could have me at the edge very soon. Maria called to me; “Gary, wait until you see what Sara and I are going to do. She likes to eat cum no matter where it comes from.”

Maria stood up carefully straddling Sara who sat under her. Sara tilted her face up close to Maria’s pussy and Maria opened her fingers to spread her labia. I watched as my cum dripped from Maria’s pussy into Sara’s waiting mouth. I wondered if it would ever stop, but it finally did, at which point Sara pressed her face into Maria’s pussy and used her tongue to get it all.

The whole threesome scene and incredible coming sensations was keeping me horny, and it wasn’t long before I knew that Bonnie was about to be rewarded for her efforts. My eyes locked onto hers and I bit my lower lip. She sensed what was about to happen and she aimed my cock directly at her cleavage.

She took a minute to pour more oil on the head of my cock and spread it up and down the shaft with both hands and I groaned out loud. Her hands kept up the same twisting, stroking up and down motion and I fell off the edge again, my cock squirting like a miniature geyser, spraying her tits with my cream.

Bonnie looked down at the slimy mess on her tits and kept stroking, taking ropes of it on her nipples. Then she leaned up on her knees and pressed her tits around my cock. I took the initiative to fuck her cleavage, sending more cum onto her upper chest. I amazed myself at how much came out.

The room seemed to smell like cum but when I licked my lips I was reminded of where my face had been a few minutes before. “I think I’ll take a few minutes to clean up,” I said, almost asking permission to leave their presence.

Maria was holding Sara’s face between her thighs as she answered me, “Okay, but don’t be too long; you still have plenty of time to fuck us all again before your time is up.”

As I padded barefoot down the hallway to the bathroom, I muttered to myself, “It’s going to be a long afternoon...”

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments