Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Club - Chapter Two

"Katherine considers what she's done"

256
44 Comments 44
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Thank you to everyone who liked and commented on the first chapter of this story. Your encouragement means more to me than you will ever know. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you enjoy this chapter, please like, favorite even, and feel free to comment."

I leaned back into Kat, content for a few moments to rest in her arms. My mind was spinning, my nerves jangled. I had just violated every vow I had sworn on my wedding day, betraying my husband and my children, not to mention the norms of the polite society we all inhabited. A stranger had just forced his cock down my throat, and I had willingly, eagerly even, opened my most sacred space to accept him. And I had shared his seed with my new companion, who even now was caressing me intimately, her fingers running through my hair, her soft lips tenderly brushing my neck.

Slowly, I rose, dizzy and a bit disoriented. Kat gathered my clothes, took my hand, and led me out of the room where I had committed my act of infidelity. She guided me down the hall to the locker room and helped me hang my clothes in my locker. There were others in the room, in various stages of dress. My senses sharpened, and I took in the details. The curve of a young woman’s body accentuated by her lingerie. A mature woman, completely naked, her body sculpted by hours in the gym. A young man half her age standing behind her, his cock already hardening, no doubt at the thought of what was to transpire this evening. He glanced at me with what looked like approval, and his companion offered a friendly and seductive hello.

I smiled back and we exchanged pleasantries. The young man’s cock continued to grow until he was fully erect. I had to fight the urge to stare, and my trance was broken only by Kat, who herself now was naked. She planted a wet kiss directly on my mouth and whispered, “let’s get out of here.”

I followed her out toward the bar, where we found a love seat. Kat invited me to sit and, excusing herself, walked to the bar. I watched as she moved away. Her ass was round and pleasant, her body fit. As she returned with two tall glasses of water, I apprised her from the front. Her hair was chin-length and dark, framing a face that held mystery – a curious mixture of girl-next door and harlot. Her breasts were medium and natural, nipples standing out proudly. Her mid-section was toned, her body tastefully adorned in art. There was a triangle of pubic hair atop her shaved pussy lips, and my body responded with a shiver.

She placed the glasses on the table and sat, turning to face me with a smile.

“A penny for your thoughts,” she teased.

I was at a loss for words.

She continued. “How are you feeling?”

Again, I hesitated, so she became more direct. “Did you enjoy it?”

She must have seen me blush, so she leaned in and planted an intimate kiss on my mouth. My body betrayed me, and I returned her passion measure for measure. She swung a leg over me and straddled me, taking my face in her hands and gazing directly into my eyes. The heat between her legs was noticeable. She spoke again.

“Katherine, you are beautiful, exciting, and sexy. I want this night to be everything you want it to be, and yet nothing more.”

I finally was able to compose myself enough to speak. “What do you mean?”

“I mean that you can leave things where they are if you like. I know this is all new for you, and a dangerous secret. Perhaps you’ve accomplished what you set out to do tonight. Or maybe it went further than you intended.”

“No, not at all,” I interrupted.

“No regrets?” she replied.

“I don’t think so,” I responded. Her fingers were softly stroking my cheeks. I sighed. It felt good. “Or maybe I should say I don’t know yet.”

“So now what?” she arched an eyebrow.

I kissed her, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer.

Her hands traced softly up and down my back.

“Does my pet want more?”

Another hesitation. Conflict? Another fork in the road. I waited an eternity.

“Yes,” I breathed.

“How much more?”

Wow. I could barely process that question.

“I don’t know yet. I just know I want more,” I whispered.

“I must ask again. No regrets?” she inquired. “I don’t want to be the one who burned all your bridges.”

I considered the question at length before responding. “I feel wonderful, yet I feel terrible. Does that make sense?”

“It does,” she replied. “You’ve been living in one world, and another very different one has just been unlocked. You’ve been searching for the key for a long time, and you finally found it. All the planning, the preparation, the care to cover your tracks, are one thing. Actually coming here was another thing entirely. That took real courage.

“What lies before you are things that your family, your friends, your community back home don’t understand, and certainly wouldn’t accept. But you’re not like them. You wouldn’t be here and wouldn’t have already done what you have this evening if that weren’t true.

“But you’ve only dipped your toe in the water of a very deep, dark, mysterious pool. If we go back in there, you have the chance to immerse yourself and fully surrender to this new, exciting world.”

“But what about-” I began.

She placed a finger on my lips. “You’ve already stepped through the door. You’ve let another man fuck you. And you enjoyed it. But the door doesn’t lock behind you. This is your secret world. That’s what makes it so attractive and exciting. But you still have your other world.”

I considered her words. They made sense. “But how do I manage both?”

She touched my lips again. “There will be time to think about that later. Focus on seizing the moment. You are in a safe, warm, and welcoming place. Here you can let go and indulge your real self, the one you’ve kept hidden for so long. Forget everything else and just be.”

She stood and handed me my glass. “Drink. You’ll need to stay hydrated. And so will I,” she giggled as she downed her water quickly. “Come, the night’s as young as we want it to be.”

Leiilla_White
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leiilla_White

I eagerly drank, and Kat offered me her hand once again. I stood, still a bit unsteady, and she gently led me through the crowd toward the playrooms. The energy in the lounge had grown more intense. There were beautiful people everywhere, and the air was electric. The house music pulsed softly but insistently, providing a hypnotic, trance-inducing beat to accent the scene.

We moved into the hallway and entered a room to observe. A tall, slender brunette was splayed out on a couch, a fresh load of cum oozing out of her. A man standing over her was rapidly jerking his massive cock, his gaze fixed on the mess between her legs. Her eyes looked up at his throbbing erection, and there was hunger in them as he groaned and shot rope after rope on her taut midsection and round breasts. I felt a trickle of fluid run down my leg while Kat pressed into me from behind and reached around to pinch my erect nipples.

I leaned back and closed my eyes, drawing a deep breath and exhaling into the moment as Kat’s fingers found my wetness. I could feel the heat of her body, and her breathing matched mine as she licked my neck and rubbed her fingers in slow circles around my sensitive clit. Another powerful orgasm was building, and I was acutely aware of the sounds of sex around me. Kat’s tongue found my ear and I was near explosion when she abruptly released me, grabbed my arm, and spun me around, leading me out of the room.

We entered another room. A handsome middle-aged gentleman was kneeling before a pretty young trans woman. He was stroking her hard member with one hand as he gently fondled his own with the other. I was spellbound as he began to lick the shaft before taking it in his mouth. His companion threw her head back and softly gave encouragement as she ran her fingers through his hair. He bobbed up and down and she began to fuck his face, moaning in pleasure as her thrusts grew in intensity. Suddenly, she tightened, and he withdrew her from his mouth to accept his reward all over his face.

“That’s so beautiful,” Kat cooed softly as her fingers teased my nipples. I could only sigh in response, mesmerized by the raw scene before me. Kat’s fingers found my sex again, and the woman turned toward us and approached. Her cock swung proudly from side to side as she walked, still fully erect and glistening. Without a word, she grabbed the back of my head and placed her mouth on mine, our tongues dancing.

She broke the embrace and glanced at the floor before her feet. I didn’t need to be told. I knelt and took her in my mouth, cleaning her cock carefully and savoring the remnants of her cum still dripping from its tip. I looked up; the sight was overpowering – her long torso, modestly enhanced breasts, and beautiful, feminine face framed by straight dark hair. I stroked her now softening member before standing and leaning in for a last passionate kiss.

Kat led me on, through room after room. Every combination of bodies was joined, the crowd a breathtaking cast in an erotic drama. In one room, a woman was shackled to a cross, her body bare and vulnerable, exposed to the world. The look on her face was a mixture of fear and arousal as her mistress approached with a flogger. As we watched, red welts appeared all over her body, and she writhed in torture until her partner rendered sweet release with a wand, her submissive body writing in agony turned to ecstasy.

Another room, another scene. Five men taking their turns with a plump middle-aged woman who screamed filth as, one by one, they penetrated her and then painted her body and face. All this time Kat was edging me, having now become familiar enough with my body to know exactly when to back off and deny me. I trembled as my body screamed for release, but I dared not break the spell.

On and on we explored. I walked in a daze, almost overwhelmed by what I was observing, and still mildly shocked by what I had already experienced, by what I had willingly done. My mind began to race. Just three days ago, I was in my comfortable suburban home, driving my SUV to pick up the kids at school and smiling and waving to the other moms, each ensconced in the trappings of her own existence.

And now, here I was. Naked, dried cum on my body, driven to the maddening edge of orgasm by a young woman whose acquaintance I’d made less than two hours ago. A woman with whom, nonetheless, I felt an intimacy far more powerful than I shared with my closest friends back home. I was truly an inhabitant of another world. A shocking, taboo, secret world. Like a moth to a flame, I had been drawn here. I was thrilled. Every nerve ending was alive in ways I couldn’t have even imagined.

Suddenly, images of home flashed brightly before me – my loving husband, my beautiful children. Here I was, selling them out, a junkie in search of her fix. The guilt and self-loathing tore through me like a storm, and I was tempted to run, to leave this place as fast as I could and never look back.

Just as suddenly, Kat was standing before me, a powerful sexual glow emanating from her. Arousal and desire arose to do battle with the images from home. I attacked her mouth, kissing her with a frightening intensity. My hand found her breast, and I moaned as I caressed her soft, supple skin and engorged nipple. The images flew away as quickly as they came, and I was dirty Katherine again. I banished them, determined to indulge my newfound inner slut, consequences be damned.

I realized I was in a new home. I had indeed stepped through the door, unshackled from my conventional life. I wasn’t so sure about what Kat had told me, about the door to my old life remaining unlocked. Only time would tell if that were true. For now, there was only a different me — beautiful, sexual, and relentless in pursuit of the pleasures of the flesh. I was playing a dangerous game, but it was precisely that danger that fed my obsession.

“How much more?” Kat had asked. I tried to look forward and couldn’t see the horizon.

A wicked, wry smile crossed my face. The night was indeed young.

Published 
Written by chris21235
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments