Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dorm

"Things escalate quickly during this card game"

65
5 Comments 5
6.4k Views 6.4k
9.3k words 9.3k words

Author's Notes

"Disclaimer: All characters in this story are aged 18 or over. The narrative is purely imaginative and doesn't mirror any real-life scenarios. Exaggerations have been made to enhance its entertainment factor. <p> </p> <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you appreciate this story, kindly browse through my profile for more. I aim to publish a new story each week. Your views, ratings, and comments tremendously support me in continuing my writing."

Molly didn't know how it happened. They all lived in a college building and, with the end of the year fast approaching, they wanted to make the most of their last days together. Molly had known her friends Jessica and Laura since her freshman year and had lived with them in the same apartment for more than four years. They had experienced highs and lows and shared a robust friendship, something they hoped would continue well beyond college. Even as they moved to different cities, to begin the next chapter of their lives.

She had always been the more reserved one. Molly didn't usually go out and party, and when she did, it was for something she deemed significant, like a close friend's birthday party. Today they were celebrating the final days of their living together.

As a personal rule, she didn't like getting drunk; it wasn't her thing. But this time, for some reason, she had a couple of cups too many and was already feeling a bit tipsy. They had partied throughout the building, talking and sharing stories with people from the first hours of the day. She and her friends had had a blast. And after bouncing around from room to room, they had ended up here. At a round table, playing strip poker in an apartment, with four men they had never interacted with before, given that they were exchange students. Angelo, Rodri, Rafael, and Daniel -- the four guys cramped in the small apartment with them -- had come early to travel around the country before settling in on their academic pursuits. This information was relayed by Jessica, much later. At the time, Molly had no idea who they were.

She was playing along, feeling the effects of the alcohol. The first to lose were two of the four guys, who removed their t-shirts simultaneously. She felt butterflies in her stomach. They were two handsome boys with defined muscles and sexy chests. A few moments later, the remaining guys also took their shirts off. Then it was Molly's turn to remove something. She took off her flats, laughing as she did so. She knew her roommates, and all her friends for that matter, considered her quite attractive, even if she didn't see herself that way. Standing at 5'9", she had a great ass, perky boobs, long brown hair, and green eyes that drew the attention of all who dared to look at her. She was often labeled as shy, but her body suggested otherwise.

As the game progressed, Jessica also took off her flats. She was the complete opposite of Molly, being short and plump, but she had the body confidence to compensate. She was known for her perpetual happiness and the joy she spread to everyone who interacted with her. This positive energy influenced the remaining players in the game, to the point where she even helped Molly relax and stop feeling self-conscious.

Then there was Laura, the 'vixen' of the group, as she liked to refer to herself. She had long red hair and a fantastic body, which was further accentuated by her impeccable sense of style. Her breasts were smaller than Molly's, but her hips and ass were incredibly toned. She also maintained a full-body tan, regardless of the time of year. Laura was always the one who had men falling at her feet. And then everywhere else. She enjoyed sex and did everything she could to have as much of it as possible. So, when she lost her round, instead of modestly removing her high heels, she took off her top. The group laughed at the shocked expressions of the four guys as they got a front-row seat of her pretty chest, encased in a sexy bra.

The temperature of the room was rising, so Angelo, acting as spokesman for the boys, suggested a change of game, with higher stakes. It was clear that the end goal was to get naked and see where that led them, so they simplified the game and raised the stakes. They split into two groups, boys and girls. Each would turn a card at the same time. The team with the lowest card would have to take a shot, and the owner of the card would have to remove a piece of clothing. Laura was all in, taunting the boys. "I can't wait to see what you boys are packing," she said, biting her fingernail. Molly and Jessica exchanged glances and giggled together.

"I'm not taking off my top in front of strangers," Molly whispered to her friend.

"They're not strangers," Jessica responded, louder than Molly would have preferred, causing her to blush slightly. "They're our neighbors," she concluded as if that resolved the issue. Molly shook her head and refocused her attention on the table.

"Alright, here we go," called out Angelo, the most attractive of the four and clearly the leader of the group. "Let's see what you've got!"

They all flipped their cards simultaneously, revealing two queens, a king, a knight, an eight, and a three. Everyone burst into laughter upon realizing what had transpired, except for Molly, who looked irritated. She had drawn the three.

"So, what's your move now, hon?" Angelo asked her. Molly glanced at Jessica, who shrugged and turned her attention back to Angelo. Molly then approached the bottle of tequila they had been using for shots and poured herself, and the rest of her team a drink. She quickly downed the liquor, mentally cataloging the clothes she was wearing: jeans, a loose blouse, and her panties. 'Why did I choose to go braless tonight!' she berated herself. "Pants," she finally declared.

Molly began to take off her pants, but the boys interrupted her with shouts and boos. "No, no, sweetheart. You have to make a spectacle of it like your friend did earlier," Daniel instructed, glancing at Laura. Molly sighed, stood up, unbuckled her pants, and began to lower them, only to be met with more boos from the boys.

"Now what?" Molly asked, her frustration evident.

"Turn around," Daniel instructed. Molly stared at him for a while, he was kind of cute, but she was too annoyed to care. Rolling her eyes, she turned around and took off her pants in the least seductive manner she could muster. Despite her efforts, she still managed to give the boys a good show as they watched her appealing ass bounce while she removed her pants. She then sat down, and the journey continued.

Their luck had shifted, and soon the boys were almost naked. Most were clinging to their boxers, except for one guy, Daniel, who had retained his t-shirt. On the girls' side, they had only lost two more rounds. Jessica had surrendered her leggings and Laura her skirt. All told, the girls had revealed three entirely different sets of buttocks, each enticing in its own way.

"Who do you think will lose his boxers this round?" Laura asked with a smirk. "My money's on you, Angelo." She playfully stuck her tongue out at him and winked.

"We'll see about that," Angelo retorted, grinning. "I'm proud of what God has bestowed upon me, but the one you really want to see, is Daniel." He said, whispering the last part of his sentence while looking at his friend. Daniel blushed but didn't correct him.

"Hmm." Said Laura, clearly flustered and anxious to see his package.

"Am I lying?" Angelo asked the rest of his group.

"Not at all." Said Rafael, the most fit of the group, porting an incredible six-pack. "I've seen it, and it's impressive."

"I was afraid of showering with him when we were little." Rodri joked. "It was like a baby."

"I think we are getting lost in translation," Jessica said, laughing. "What are you guys talking about?"

"No, no. It was like a baby." Rodri continued addressing Jessica, "It's 48 cm long, and it weighs 3.5 kg." Then burst out laughing.

"Is that a lot?" Laura asked Molly, confused.

"He means 18 inches and 7 pounds." Molly clarified, giggling after seeing Laura's face.

Meanwhile, Daniel was clearly embarrassed by the conversation. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said, blushing.

While all this was going on, Angelo swapped the deck for another one that Daniel had previously rigged. If their plan worked, they were in for an enjoyable night. "Are you ready to move on?" He asked the group. They all nodded so he dealt the cards and said, "Ready, go!"

They all flipped their cards, and this time the loser was Jessica. After drowning her shot, she decided to remove her top, revealing her full breasts to the rest of the group. Molly noticed Laura licking her lips. "My God. I can't get used to those puppies?" She said in mock jealousy.

Jessica giggled and shook her breasts, saying in a singsong voice, "And all-natural, boys." Laura stood and went to her friend and touched them.

"Yep, they are real," she said, and then she kissed her on the cheek. "I'm so jealous."

"It's the only thing I have going for me," Jessica said, blushing.

"You have so much more, Jess," Molly said, smiling at her friend.

Jessica smiled at her, then turned to the boys, "Do you boys like them?" she asked.

"I like how they look, but I would need to touch them before I can give you my professional opinion," Rodri teased. Jessica smiled and offered her breasts for inspection, much to the delight of the four guys. He stood up laughing like a kid and groped her mounds, and caressed her large nipples over the fabric of her bra.

"They're definitely real," Rodri confirmed after his inspection.

"Next round!" Angelo announced, causing everyone to laugh as they flipped their cards.

Angelo went first. It was an ace. They were in trouble unless someone else pulled an ace and initiated a war. Unfortunately, none of them did, and Molly drew the lowest card —another three.

"Mmm..." Angelo murmured. "I guess you'll have to show your tits to strangers after all."

Molly glared at him, seething with anger. She considered leaving but decided against it after noticing Jessica's smitten expression towards Rodri. She didn't want to leave her friend alone, especially with Laura, who was unlikely to look out for her, and probably had her eye on one of the boys. Or more than one. So, reluctantly, she removed her top, attempting to cover herself as much as she could. Once she had, she settled back into her chair, arms crossed over her chest, trying to conceal the bounce in her breasts as she sat.

The boys struggled to maintain decorum, but they found it difficult to tear their eyes away from Molly. They were awestruck by the vision before them. Daniel, emboldened by his alcohol intake, ventured to ask, "Do you want me to assess your breasts? I'm not as skilled as Rodri, but I can't give it a shot." Molly couldn't help but chuckle slightly; the guy had a great sense of humor and a charming accent, but she shook her head. "Had to give it a shot. Can't fault a man for trying, right?" He said, eliciting another laughter from the girls.

"Okay, let's continue," Angelo said, eager to keep the momentum going.

Naturally, Angelo won again, and Laura was the loser. Unfazed, she downed her shot and rose to her feet. She turned around, removed her thong, and bent over, offering the boys a tantalizing view of her pussy and asshole. Then, she sat back down, a knowing smile playing on her lips. "How did I do, guys?" She asked, her sweet tone contrasting with the mischievousness of her actions.

"Very sexy, girl," Angelo responded.

"Very," mumbled Ralph, lost in Laura's body.

"Thanks," she responded. "Now deal! I won't stop until I see at least one of your dicks."

The boys feigned ignorance and prepared themselves. Then, Laura lost once more.

"I think this means you're out," Angelo said, laughing.

"Mmm, maybe not," Laura responded, eyeing the boys. "What if I offer you something else instead of a piece of clothing?"

"Like a..." Angelo began, thinking aloud, "Kiss?"

"Blow job?"

Laura suggested at the same time as Angelo attempted to complete her sentence. Her proposition left her roommates looking at her in surprise, while the guys exchanged glances. "Fine by me," Daniel responded, pulling out his cock. Molly speculated that the boy might have grown up near a power plant or something, as she couldn't comprehend how anyone could possess a dick his size. It had to be just shy of a foot.

The girls were so taken aback that they couldn't contain their surprise, especially Laura, who practically drooled at the sight of Daniel's cock. It resembled a small, pale snake in his hand. She began to saunter towards him, her hips swaying and her large breasts bouncing with each step she took. "God, I thought you were kidding when they said you were well-endowed," Laura exclaimed, heading straight for Daniel. She wrapped her hands around his girth and knelt into position. The guys had prepared everything for what was about to unfold: a group sex night, to be precise, and now Laura was about to set it all in motion. "You guys should be careful; you could hurt us if you're not careful with those monsters," Jessica warned, eyeing the bulges forming under their boxers.

"Oh, you mean this," Angelo said, revealing his impressive cock. It wasn't as monstrous as Daniel's, but it still looked appealing, even to Molly. The two remaining boys followed suit, unveiling their equally enticing members.

As Laura started to suck Daniel's dick, the others congregated around her. Laura was skilled at sex, so the guys had no complaints as she deep-throated Daniel while simultaneously stroking two others, using the saliva dribbling from her mouth as lubrication. After a while, she began to switch her mouth from one cock to another, jerking off two others at the same time.

Jessica was seeking a pretext to join the fun. So, she dealt herself a card and another representing the boys. She flipped them over and drew the lowest card. The other three guys couldn't believe their luck as the stunning and generous Jessica stripped off her bra and panties, revealing the breasts she'd kept hidden beneath her clothes. They were perfect: a large, round pair with beautifully erect nipples. Who cared if she was a little chubby? They were going to eat her up.

"Hey, Laura. Let me lend you a hand with that," Jessica said, moving towards the group of men encircling the lustful redhead.

"Or two," Laura replied, between mouthfuls of dick. "Mmm, this is so fucking good."

The boys had their eyes riveted on Jessica's chest. She made a spectacle of walking slowly, swaying her hips while her breasts bounced naturally and enticingly.

"Who's up for a tit-job?" Jessica proposed as she settled down next to her friend.

Angelo didn't waste a moment and positioned himself, ready to slide his dick between the enticing orbs. The others glanced around, seeking some action, and when their eyes landed on Molly, they smirked, glancing between her and her breasts, beckoning her over with a suggestive gesture.

Molly was aroused but chose not to participate. She shook her head again, indicating her desire to abstain. The boys shrugged and redirected their attention to Laura, who eagerly took them into her mouth. "Wow, girl. You're really into this, aren't you?" asked Rodri.

"God, yes," she affirmed, momentarily releasing Daniel's cock before deep-throating it again. "This so hot!" She exclaimed as she skillfully manipulated her tongue and fingers around the two dicks in her grasp.

"You are also exquisite," Angelo said to Jessica, loving the way his cock disappeared between the girl's doughy tits.

"Thank you," Jessica replied before opening her mouth to accommodate Angelo's cockhead, as it appeared from within her chest.

Molly remained silent, her attention fixed on Laura as she bobbed up and down on a massive shaft that disappeared into and reappeared from her mouth. She yearned to leave, but her body refused to comply. She wanted to close her legs, but they remained open, almost as if she had lost control over them. Her pussy was ablaze, and her arousal was at its peak.

"Okay, I can't take this anymore," Laura declared, removing Daniel's cock from her mouth. "I need this tool inside me. Now." She then got on the bed, spreading her legs as she awaited him to mount her and fuck her senseless.

Daniel, having lubricated himself with her mouth, moved into position. Laura welcomed his cock like a wanton woman, wrapping her legs around his hips as she drew him deeper into her pussy. Given the size of his monstrous cock, he had to be gentle to avoid damaging her. Thus, he started slow, entering and exiting her pussy while Laura moaned with each stroke. Gradually, he quickened his pace, eliciting louder moans from Laura until her voice echoed throughout the room.

Rodri and Rafael, separated, each heading towards a different girl. Rodri approached Jessica and began to finger her, while Rafael offered his cock to Laura. She licked her lips, then reached out and began sucking his cock, alternating between pleasuring him and moaning.

Molly watched them, captivated by the spectacle unfolding before her eyes, unable to intervene. Her friend began to moan like a nymphomaniac in heat as she rode a cock larger than anything Molly had ever seen. When her gaze shifted to Jessica, she found her roommate engrossed in sucking and titfucking a dick with her breasts, a member that was as thick as her forearm. Meanwhile, the other man intensified his fingering, spurred on by the girl's reactions to his movements, as she grinded herself against his hand.

It didn't take long for Laura to cum. Her moans grew louder as he penetrated her as deeply as possible. Laura experienced a powerful orgasm, screaming as she endured one of the most intense climaxes of her life. "Fuck yes, that's the spot. I can't take it anymore!" she cried out.

Daniel didn't stop there; he continued thrusting into her even as she climaxed, his cock buried so deep in her pussy that she began to wonder if it would ever come out. He ejaculated shortly after, and she screamed as his semen began to fill her, his cock plunging so deep inside her that she could feel every pulse, every twitch, every throb. His dick was so long and wide that it touched parts of her pussy that had never been graced by a cock before. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she shuddered. She had never been fucked so thoroughly in her entire life, and she had been fucked quite a bit.

Rafael, who had been enjoying Laura's lips until their climax, carefully positioned himself between Laura's legs once Daniel withdrew. He waited for Laura to expel most of his semen, watching her pussy contract as a pool of cum began to form beneath her ass, before penetrating her. His entry was effortless, and there was no need for caution. She was still incredibly stretched and wet thanks to Daniel. Her moans didn't cease as she felt herself filled once again. Rafael didn't possess the same girth or length as Daniel, but he was more than enough for Laura. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him on top of her. Then she began to kiss him passionately, grinding their hips together.

On the other side of the room, Angelo and Rodri were positioning Jessica on all fours. Each of the boys aimed his cock at a different end of her. Rodri started first, sliding his cock from behind into her folds. Her pussy was soaking wet from all the stimulation he had provided with his fingers. The sensation of being stretched from behind elicited a soft moan from Jessica. Angelo seized this opportunity to insert his cock into her mouth. Jessica began to suck him with such fervor that her breasts swayed from side to side as Rodri quickened the pace of his thrusts.

Molly watched her roommate with a mix of surprise, arousal, and envy. She was so engrossed in observing Jessica that she didn't notice Daniel sitting beside her. When she finally turned to look at him, she couldn't help but stare at his flaccid manhood.

"I see you've been enjoying the show." He told her.

She nodded but remained silent.

"So what's the problem then?" asked the boy, a knowing look in his eyes. "I know you're wet; we saw you trying to squeeze your legs together. And you know we'd be more than happy to take you on." His cock twitched as he spoke. Molly struggled to maintain eye contact with him. Her gaze felt heavy, compelling her to look down. "If you want something, all you have to do is ask."

The brunette turned to her friends, blushing. Her action didn't help much, given the activities Jessica and Laura were engaged in. At some point, Laura had gained the upper hand over Rafael and was now straddling him on the bed. Meanwhile, Jessica had rolled onto the floor, tired of the weight of her tits hanging down while being spit-roasted on all fours. Now, she was being spit-roasted on her back, which was a much more comfortable position for handling two dicks.

Molly noticed something growing in the corner of her eye - something big, thick, long, and hard. It was something she found herself staring at. He followed her gaze and grinned when he realized she was looking at his cock.

He swiveled his hips, making his cock wag side to side in a slow, smooth motion that reminded Molly of a metronome. He leaned back, placing his hands behind him on the couch, to get more comfortable while providing her with the perfect view of his dick. He let it speak for itself. He didn't even have to ask, as Molly reached for his cock, holding it between her fingers, gauging its weight, feeling its warmth and heaviness in her hand, realizing how she had to open her hand wide to accommodate it.

Her touch sent waves of excitement through his body, and Daniel hissed from the gentle touch of the beautiful brunette goddess he'd been eyeing since they arrived. His cock seemed to swell even larger in her hands. Her eyes widened as he grew in girth, the blood pumping to engorge it as she began stroking him.

Molly bit her lower lip. 'What am I doing, stroking the cock of a complete stranger?' she thought. It didn't matter that they lived in the same building; she hadn't even exchanged a greeting with him in the hallways. Yet, that didn't stop her from succumbing to her instincts, her sexual needs, stroking the large shaft and feeling it harden further. Unconsciously, she began to salivate, her body betraying her by indicating that this was something she wanted, even if her rational mind was trying to deny it.

She noticed some of his pre-cum escaping from the tip. She hesitated for a moment before leaning down to taste his nectar, giving his tip a long, wet lick. Her pussy grew hotter and hotter, and she knew that if she wasn't careful, she would end up like her friends. So, she licked it a few more times and then moved away. Removing her fingers from the meaty member was one of the hardest things she had ever done.

"I'm sorry. I just can't," Molly said, sitting on her hands. She saw it as a final attempt to resist temptation.

"That's okay," Daniel said, smiling, still shivering from the sensation of Molly's breath on his cock. "I can manage it myself." With that, he began to stroke himself while observing the debauchery unfolding in front of him.

They had shifted positions once again. Both Jessica and Laura were now on the floor, each straddling a different man, shoulder to shoulder. They were giving it their all, bouncing on the boys' dicks, impaling themselves repeatedly. Their faces were masks of pure bliss. They turned towards each other and smiled, reveling in their sluttiness. Laura leaned forward, her lips inviting Jessica to join her. Jessica considered it for a moment before leaning into the kiss.

Both girls locked lips, not so much kissing as trying to thrust as much tongue into each other's mouths as possible. Their kiss grew frantic when Jessica began to tremble, sensing her climax was imminent. "I'm going to cum," she mumbled between kisses.

"Then let me help you out," Laura said, locking lips with her again and sliding her hand down her stomach to her groin. She immediately found Jessica's clit and began to massage it, pressing down as she rode Angelo's cock. The moment Laura pressed down on her clit, Jessica began to moan into her mouth, unwilling to pull away from her sweaty breath and slick tongue.

She continued screaming as Laura rubbed her until she exploded, squirting over Angelo's dick, her pussy, and Laura's fingers. The sight was so arousing that it prompted Laura to quicken her movements, grinding herself frantically on Rafael’s dick, chasing her next orgasm.

Rodri, who had previously given the group some space, rejoined the scene. He positioned himself behind the two girls, presenting his dick between their mouths. "Mind if I join in on the fun, ladies?" he asked.

Both girls turned to look at him and smiled, allowing his intrusion to break their kiss. They resumed their oral ministrations, but now with a dickhead in between, partaking in the fun while licking and kissing it from both ends. Jessica took a hearty gulp, savoring the taste of Rodri's cock invading her mouth, while Laura kissed it from the other side, running her tongue over Jessica's lips, then Rodri's dickhead, and back again to her friend's lips.

Molly was mesmerized. The spectacle unfolding before her, carried out by her friends, seemed as if it was ripped straight from a porno. The way they were surrendering themselves to sex was intoxicating. Meanwhile, Daniel continued to masturbate at a steady pace, ensuring his erection didn't wane. His dickhead was thoroughly coated in pre-cum.

Glancing at his dick from the corner of her mouth, Molly said, "I can't take it anymore. I think I want some too."

Daniel, who hadn't heard what she said, asked, "I beg your pardon?"

Molly didn't say anything else. Instead, she lowered herself onto Daniel, taking him into her mouth and starting to suck as if she had been starved of it her entire life.

The boy let out a deep moan that echoed the one she released when she took him into her mouth. Both of them were thoroughly enjoying the oral exchange. Molly had been overcome by a sudden thirst, a compulsion to taste him. His dick had been on her mind since she first touched it. Unaware that it had already been inside Laura's pussy, she simply wanted to have it. So she did.

His dick had an overpowering scent that hit her nostrils as soon as it touched her tongue, making her feel lightheaded. It was a smell uniquely his—the taste of his skin, his cum, everything. The more she licked him, the more she craved him, bobbing her head up and down in an attempt to take as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. Her sudden movements had the side effect of making her breasts jiggle. Daniel placed his hands underneath her, cupping one of her breasts. It felt divine.

His moaning made her feel incredible about herself. She could see the effect she was having on him. Her head moved faster and faster until it felt like her brain was rattling inside her skull, his cock filling her mouth like never before.

mia_ryvera48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mia_ryvera48

Molly had never deep-throated anyone before. It had never been something she had attempted or even considered. But after witnessing Laura do it and finding herself in her current trance, she decided it was the perfect time to give it a try. So she began to bob her head down further and further until she felt his dick touching the back of her mouth. She attempted to push past that point, even though she was struggling to breathe. She paused, came up for air, and then plunged down again.

Daniel was overwhelmed by the effort Molly was putting into the blow job. Watching her come up for air, with long strands of pre-cum and saliva connecting them, and then lowering herself back onto him, trying to take him all in, was one of the hottest things he had ever seen. So, he took her head into his hands, guiding her movements, helping her go deeper and faster. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Yes, suck my cock. Swallow it all down, take it deep," Daniel moaned.

His dirty talk made her feel aroused; the sounds of pleasure emanating from him fueled her own. She tried her hardest to deep-throat him, but her body resisted the attempt, and she pulled away from his cock again, gasping for breath. However, Daniel was unwilling to let her stop. "You can do it," he encouraged her, just as breathless as she was due to Molly's marvelous efforts to bring him to orgasm.

Molly only smiled at him; her mind seemed to shut off. The only thought driving her was taming his beast. So she lowered her head repeatedly, each time taking more of his dick until he could no longer hold back. He let out a scream, grabbing the back of her head and thrusting into her mouth until he began to spasm. Molly, acting on instinct, pulled her mouth away and started jerking him off. He continued to squirm as the first spurt flew from his cock, landing on her neck and breasts. She aimed his cock at her chest, so she could see it pumping his hot stuff into her. The girl could feel it pulsate as it sprayed, shooting more than she thought was humanly possible, each spurt getting smaller and smaller, until finally, he was shooting pre-cum that clung to her breasts and chest in small globs.

Molly looked down at herself, completely covered in white cum. She laughed heartily and then looked at Daniel. He was basking in the calm after a satisfying orgasm, looking at her with affectionate eyes. Molly spread his cum with her hand, gathering it between her fingers. She lifted her hand above her head, letting globs of cum fall into her mouth. She then licked and sucked on her fingers to savor the taste of his seed. "That was the best blowjob ever," Daniel told her before closing his eyes and attempting to steady his heartbeat.

Molly pouted while looking at him and his deflating dick. "I'll recover," Daniel said without opening his eyes. "Go play with the others," he added, motioning for her to leave with a wave of his hand.

She pecked the tip of his dick and stood up. She saw Rafael resting off to the side. Laura was now straddling Rodri, and Angelo was fucking Jessica, who was lying on her back. As Molly approached, she noticed Angelo's erratic movements, signaling his imminent release. She leaned in close to him, letting him feel her warmth on his back. Angelo turned to look at her and said, "I'm glad you decided to join us." Then, he added, "I think you missed a spot," pointing to the white patch on her chest.

Molly smiled and grabbed what he thought was Daniel's shirt, at least she thought it smelled like him. She rubbed it against her, trying to get all the hot spunk from her skin. Angelo was staring at her, enjoying her grace and tight body. Molly locked eyes with him, then she collected a tiny droplet of cum and with her thumb and pushed it into her mouth, sucking and swallowing the remnants of Daniel's seed. After watching her, Angelo said, "Oh, we're going to have so much fun." Then, he turned back to Jessica to finish himself off.

"Hi, Molly," Jessica gasped, so engrossed in the act of sex that she hadn't noticed Molly's presence, despite her being right in front of her, her chest bouncing up and down, absorbing Angelo's final thrusts before he came inside Jessica. "Wow," she said, smiling as her body quivered from the sensation of being filled.

Once empty, Angelo removed himself from Jessica. Molly moved closer to observe Jessica's pussy, and Angelo's seed trickling out from her lips. Jessica let out a loud, satisfied moan, but before she could stand up, Molly signaled her to stay put. Jessica was about to ask why, until she saw her friend lowering her face towards her messy cunt.

"Molly, what are you doing?" Jessica asked, but it was too late. The moment her friend's lips touched her pussy, her question was answered. Her mind was flooded with the sensation of her roommate's tongue sliding between her lips, attempting to tease her, while capturing every single drop of cum dripping from her cunt.

She glanced at Angelo with an embarrassed smile; he appeared as surprised as she felt. "It tastes different," Molly commented between slurps. "But nice." She lifted her face to speak and smile at them. Then she wiped her chin with the back of her hand and dove back in, using her tongue to part her pussy lips and delve into her insides, striving to pleasure her friend while savoring their mingled taste.

"What is she doing?" Laura asked the pair sprawled on the floor. After finishing off Rafael, she had dragged Rodri back to the bed, and was taking him from behind. Jessica couldn't respond due to her loud moans, a result of Molly's efforts, so Angelo took it upon himself to explain, "Molly started by licking the cum off Jessica, but I think now she's just eating her out."

"Is she any good?" Laura asked Angelo while holding herself against Rodri's thrusts, who was nearing his limit.

"Judging by the noises your friend is making, she seems to be," Angelo chuckled as Molly grew even more fervent, devouring her friend's pussy with gusto. Jessica had climaxed twice on the boys' dicks, but if Molly kept up this pace, she'd bring her to orgasm again. Overwhelmed by pleasure, Jessica couldn't help but scream out loud.

Watching the scene unfold, Laura exclaimed, "I want some of that!" Then, turning to Rodri, she urged, "Come on, boy, fill me up so my friend can clean my pussy." Rodri responded by fucking her faster and harder until his body could no longer keep up.

Molly could taste her friend's orgasm on the tip of her tongue, which was an incredible sensation. It was as if her taste buds were directly connected to her brain. She continued to eat Jessica's pussy until Laura called out to her. The 'vixen' was on the bed, her legs held high, revealing her creampied pussy dripping onto her asshole. "Do me now!" she repeated.

Molly smiled at Laura, but first glanced at Jessica for approval. The curvaceous girl was lying flat, panting heavily. She gave Molly a thumbs-up, granting her permission. Crawling to the edge of the bed, Molly moved towards Laura's pussy and gave her friend a long, affectionate lick, gathering the cum from her anus and lips onto her tongue, and then savouring it on her palate.

"Fuck yes. Eat my pussy, Molly!" Laura began to moan at Molly's first touch; her tongue felt incredibly soft. She craved more of the sensation. "Oh, God! If I'd known you were this good, I would've gotten you into bed months ago! Please, keep going!" Laura kept her legs spread wide, granting Molly unrestricted access to her.

Molly's head was spinning. The taste of semen and pussy was most potent that all the booze she had consumed during the night. It was so addictive that she couldn't stop pleasuring her friend. She didn't know where the idea of cleaning her friends' pussies had originated, but it had proven to be an excellent decision. It felt like a potent drug, driving her wild.

Molly was so engrossed in licking the cum from Laura's pussy that she didn't notice Rafael positioning himself behind her, admiring her enticing ass sway as she pleasured her friend. She was so absorbed in her task that she didn't feel him kneel behind her until he thrust his cock into her pussy forcefully, making her moan into Laura's pussy.

Laura's eyes were closed, so she didn't see why her friend had ceased pleasuring her. "Why the fuck did you stop, you slut? Keep going!" Molly moaned again as Rafael began to thrust into her.

"Sorry, Laura. I didn't plan on getting fucked," Molly apologized to her friend.

Laura opened her eyes and saw that Molly was occupied with Rafael thrusting into her, his balls smacking against her with each push. She smirked, grabbed Molly's hair, and guided her back towards her exposed pussy. "You can multitask, sweetheart," she said.

With renewed vigor, Molly returned to her task, her tongue exploring Laura's pussy until it found her clit. She began to suck on it with fervor, the action serving as a distraction from the rough pounding Rafael was giving her. But she still felt every thrust he made into her. Laura, increasingly aroused, began to gyrate her hips and press down on Molly's tongue, attempting to draw it deeper within her.

Laura's moans escalated in volume; Molly persisted in her efforts until Laura started to tremble, then climaxed all over Molly's face. Laura screamed out loud as the orgasm coursed through her body. She convulsed as Molly continued to lick her until she couldn't bear it any longer and had to roll to the side to distance her overly-sensitive pussy from Molly's mouth.

While Rafael continued to pound Molly from behind, Laura noticed Angelo was erect once more, advancing towards Molly's vacant mouth.

Molly scarcely had a moment to draw breath before she had to begin servicing Angelo's cock. He thrust his member into her mouth, causing her to gag. "Relax your throat and part your lips a bit, baby girl. That's it; just like that," he coached Molly, and she was all too eager to comply. Her previous experience with Daniel's cock made it easier for her this time around.

Molly strived to part her lips as wide as possible, and Angelo's cock began to vanish down her throat. It continued until Molly felt her lips make contact with his abdomen; Angelo was fully embedded in her throat, and he relished it. He couldn't resist throat-fucking her until tears welled up in the corners of her eyes.

Jessica approached the threesome and settled beside her friend. "Doesn't it feel amazing to be filled from both ends?" she asked Molly. Molly attempted to respond, but Angelo's cock was still lodged deep in her throat, so she could only moan in reply. Jessica's laughter rang out as she rubbed Molly's back while she labored for breath. "My bad. Perhaps it's not the best time for chit-chat," Jessica conceded, continuing to stroke Molly's back and toy with her hair.

Angelo ceased his thrusts to savor the sensation of her throat, while Jessica continued her comforting touch. Molly felt tears streaming down her cheeks; her lips and jaw were beginning to ache. Observing her struggle, Angelo gradually withdrew his cock, inch by painstaking inch, allowing her to gulp in a deep breath as his member vacated her mouth. "Sorry," he offered, an apologetic expression on his face.

"It's alright. I just needed a moment."

"It was quite a sight watching you struggle," Jessica confessed to Molly, who responded with a smile. This elicited a giggle from her roommate. Then, Molly resumed her ministrations on Angelo's cock, while Jessica gently massaged her back.

Rodri approached Jessica and commanded, "Here, make yourself useful," before thrusting his erect cock into Jessica's mouth. Molly didn't notice their interaction until Jessica's comforting touch ceased. By then, however, she was too engrossed in her task to care.

Rafael started to quicken his rhythm; his balls smacked against her pussy with increasing intensity. She reveled in every moment, anticipating the warm creampie she would soon receive. However, before that, she could feel the onset of her first orgasm of the night. The climactic moment arrived, and she came powerfully while Rafael relentlessly continued his assault from behind.

The instant her orgasm struck, she momentarily forgot she was in the midst of a blowjob, and her scream caused her to choke. She pulled away, attempting to cough, all the while feeling her pussy quiver. Rafael allowed her a brief respite, but as soon as he sensed she had recovered, he firmly gripped her waist and resumed fucking her, this time with even greater speed than before.

While stroking Rodri's cock, Jessica turned to Molly and remarked, "I wish I had my phone with me to capture your expression. It's so adorably priceless. You should see it." Molly, instead of responding, moaned as Rafael's cock relentlessly pounded her. She could feel her pussy tightening, laboring to bring about another orgasm.

Regrettably, it was not going to be triggered by Rafael's cock, as mere seconds later, he emptied his balls, releasing his cum inside Molly's pussy. Molly could feel her womb filling up, and she began to tremble all over again; she could feel her pussy clenching his dick. Observing how close Molly was, Laura quickly dropped to the floor, shoved Rafael aside, and immediately buried her face between her friend's ass cheeks. She reciprocated the earlier favor, eagerly lapping up Rafael's cum as it trickled out of Molly's pussy.

Molly shrieked when she felt Laura's lips on her, her friend eagerly devouring her, attempting to capture every drop of semen from her pussy. "Laura, what the fuck!" Molly managed to exclaim before another surge of pleasure engulfed her, making her forget everything else.

"I'm feasting. Now shut up and enjoy," Laura retorted before returning to her task on Molly's pussy. The brunette didn't want to waste any more time, so she attempted to grind her ass against Laura's mouth, aiding her efforts. But Laura firmly held her by the butt cheeks, instructing, "Stay still. You can have your way next time, but now it's my turn, so quiet down." Molly complied and surrendered herself to the pleasure Laura was delivering with her mouth.

Jessica was sucking Rodri's dick just inches away from her face. She could see his lengthy cock encased by her friend's red lips, rhythmically moving in and out of her mouth. "Need a hand with that?" Molly teased Jessica.

"Sure," Jessica responded, removing the cock from her mouth and positioning it for Molly, "Be my guest."

Molly had the head of the cock on her lips when she glanced at Rodri and saw his grin, which made her chuckle as she blew him. The girls shared his cock, alternating from both ends, ensuring each had a fair turn. Jessica held it steady, allowing them to lick his dickhead simultaneously, causing their tongues to touch. "Wow, this is hot," Rodri commented, thoroughly enjoying the spectacle the two girls were presenting for him.

Molly started to moan, Rodri's cock resting casually on her lower lip, as she felt the effects of Laura's tongue on her ass and pussy, climaxing once again. Jessica and Rodri paused to watch the quivering girl orgasm intensely with a cock on her lips. They found it incredibly arousing to observe how the climax seemed to ripple through her body.

"Mind if I take a turn?" Daniel interjected, drawing the group's attention.

"Be my guest," Laura responded, wiping her chin with her hand. "It's slightly worn, but it'll do the job."

"Oh, don't worry. It'll feel tight for me regardless," Daniel remarked, gripping his cock as if it were a police baton.

Daniel assisted Molly to her feet; her knees were sore from kneeling for such a long time. He then laid down on the bed and gestured for her to join him.

Molly stood over Daniel, stroking her pussy and gazing lustfully at his erect cock. Gradually, she squatted down, guiding it with her hands, impaling herself on his dick. Her pussy engulfed his thick shaft as if it were nothing, relishing the sensation of its hardness sliding against her slick folds.

"God, that feels good. Your pussy feels as tight as a virgin's," Daniel commented. Molly responded with a gentle smile and continued to lower herself until he was completely inside her. She felt slightly dizzy for a moment, filled with his length and girth, his shaft and tip reaching her deepest regions.

Her friends cheered her on. When she began to move, she rhythmically rocked her hips up and down. After a brief moment, her pace quickened until she was riding him, her tits bouncing as her ass smacked against his thighs. The others watched as the couple became more engrossed in the moment, oblivious to the fact that they were not alone in the room, solely focused on the sensations coursing through their bodies.

Molly had never been this stretched nor felt as uninhibited in her life. She was uncovering a whole new promiscuous side to herself, and she was somewhat enamored with it.

The rest of the group joined in, following suit near them, switching positions and partners, all in search of that ultimate climax once more.

Jessica ceased pleasuring Rodri orally and rose to offer him her pussy. Rodri responded instantly, plunging his cock deep inside her, while she clung to a table for support. The standing position allowed him to grope and fill his hands with as much of Jessica's tits as he desired, and he desired them greatly.

Laura craved to escalate things, so she enlisted Rafael and Angelo for a double penetration. She had Angelo sit on a chair and mounted his cock. Then Rafael positioned himself behind her and slowly began pressing against her ass, aided by a generous amount of lubricant. After some persuasion and ample lubrication, her ass began to yield, and his tip started to penetrate her. It took some time, but when his entire head finally slid in, she began to relax, allowing him to delve deeper until both her pussy and ass were thoroughly filled. Laura remained motionless, scarcely daring to breathe too deeply for fear of splitting in two. The dual sensation felt amazing inside her, stimulating all her sensitive areas. After a while, as her body began to relax, she started to move, signaling to the men that she was ready for them to take control. The guys didn't hesitate and started to vigorously fuck her holes.

The entire room echoed with the sound of bodies colliding and skin smacking against skin, the air heavy with the scent of sweat, pussy, and cock. A potent mix that made the pervasive arousal impossible to ignore. The three women moaned in unison, almost synchronized, like a choir singing their hymns of lust and passion.

Jessica's eyes were closed, her mouth set in a tight line with no hint of a smile, as her breasts bounced and jiggled under the manipulation of Rodri's strong arms, feeling the vigorous pounding her pussy was enduring. Her knuckles turned white on the chair, as she strived to maintain her grip amidst Rodri’s relentless thrusts.

Molly continued to ride Daniel's cock while he lay motionless, surrendering total control to her. Daniel reveled in her bouncing on his lap as he filled his hands with her breasts, and Molly moaned at his touch, as he squeezed them firmly enough to maintain a solid grip. As fatigue set in, she collapsed onto his chest. Breathing heavily into his ear, she whimpered, "Your turn now."

Daniel remained silent, but seized her hips, raising her ass a few inches from his pelvis, and then began to thrust upward with his cock, pounding into her like a man possessed, his hips moving at an astonishing speed. Molly clung to his shoulders, feeling his massive shaft penetrate her repeatedly, eliciting desperate sounds of pleasure. She attempted to moan, but each time he drove into her, it knocked the wind out of her, so she settled for a squeak, then a whimper as his thrusts accelerated.

He sensed Molly climaxing again as she pressed against his body, releasing a soft cry of pleasure. As she quivered atop him, her juices soaked his balls.

"Fuck. This feels too good," Molly moaned into Daniel's neck, as the final waves of her orgasm swept over her. She couldn't recall if she had ever experienced such incredible sex in her life prior to today.

Daniel then rolled her to the side, positioning her just at the edge of the bed with a clear view of her friend being thoroughly fucked. Then Daniel resumed pounding her pussy.

Laura had ceased moaning and was now outright cursing at the men ravaging her pussy and ass, her body bouncing back and forth like a rag doll, absorbing each and every thrust her partners delivered.

"Fuck me harder!" she demanded, and her lovers immediately complied. "Harder! I'm close. I'm about to cum again. Just keep going! Harder, you bastards, harder!"

Her cries of pleasure and commands spurred all of the men to react with renewed vigor. The four of them quickened their pace, causing all the girls to scream louder as the tempo escalated to an incredible speed. The only sounds in the room were the smacking of bodies and the sloshing of fluids, as cocks plunged deep into the three women.

One by one, the women began to climax, rewarding the men with magnificent expressions of ecstasy, exquisite whimpers, and enough pressure on their dicks to milk the remaining spurts of cum from within them.

While rocking the chair back and forth, Jessica gritted her teeth, taking Rodri’s final thrust before he painted her inner walls white with his thick, warm seed. "Vamos!" Rodri moaned, continuing to move his cock, eager to fill her up entirely. "Fuck, Jessica!" Rodri groaned as Jessica's pussy milked him, squeezing his dick as if it didn't want to let go.

"Cum, you fuckers!" Laura commanded, bouncing on Angelo and Rafael's cocks, making them go balls-deep with each thrust. She used her body weight to slam herself against their pelvises. Angelo could not hold back any longer, and he shot his cum deep inside Laura's pussy while letting out a long, loud groan. Laura continued riding them, even after feeling Angelo's cock begin to deflate, until Rafael made a mess inside her, filling her bowels with a copious load of hot cum. "Oh fuck yes," Laura whispered.

Molly watched her friends get filled with hot cum and felt happy for them, while eagerly awaiting her turn. Daniel was giving her what could only be described as the best pounding of her life. Daniel was fucking her in a way she never thought possible. It probably helped that it was the second cock she'd taken almost without pause, and after being royally eaten out by her friend. The way his dick stretched and filled her to the brink made her see stars. Molly was snapped out of her trance by Daniel, who shot his seed deep into her womb. Molly could feel nothing but pleasure as her own climax made her scream out. She clung to Daniel, keeping him sheathed within, while he filled her womb, the warm, thick liquid filling her to the brim. "Fuck! Yes, fill me up!" Daniel fucked her until his seed had nowhere else to go and began to overflow from Molly's pussy.

And just like that, the sounds of the room shifted from moans to heavy breaths as they all lay on their backs, recovering from the intense orgasms that had rocked them all. Laura got up on her feet, completely indifferent to the cum leaking down her legs.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, "My ass is going to kill me tomorrow." The vixen stumbled over to the table and took a swig from the tequila bottle.

Jessica joined her, but she was much more self-conscious about her body. She had wrapped herself in a bed cover.

"Give me that," she said to her friend, taking the bottle from her hands. She took a couple of long swigs from the bottle before speaking. "Molly, do you want to finish the bottle?" she offered, as the effects of the alcohol started to kick in.

Jessica expected to see her friend getting up from the bed, as exhausted as they were. Instead, she saw her between Daniel’s legs, cleaning his semi-flaccid cock. It looked like she was trying to wrestle a hose. Jessica walked up to her friend. "What are you doing?" she asked, standing behind her.

Molly didn't stop what she was doing; she continued to slurp and lick. Until, with a pop, she took it out of her mouth, leaving his dick spotless. "I didn't want to leave a mess," Molly answered, giving his dick one last lick.

Jessica began to laugh, and the rest of the group followed suit. "I thought you were trying to bring it back to life," she said between giggles.

"Oh, God no! I can't take that thing again," Molly said, covering her pussy as if trying to protect it. She still felt raw and swollen down there.

"Don't worry, Molly, you tamed the beast. This thing isn't getting up anytime soon," Daniel joked, pointing at his dick, making the whole group laugh once again.

Laura rose from her seat and stretched. "I'm going to take a shower," she said, pulling on her top and skirt, and holding her underwear in her hands. "Thanks for the lovely evening. Don't be strangers." With that, she walked towards her room.

Deciding that a shower sounded nice, Molly followed her friend, feeling a stream of cum trickling down her thigh.

"Oh, God," she said, a look of disgust on her face as she shook her hands, searching for something to clean herself with.

Jessica burst into laughter again. "Bitch, five minutes ago you were lapping that shit up with your tongue from my cunt, and now it's making you feel icky?" She doubled over with laughter.

Molly's entire body flushed a deep crimson as she blushed furiously. "It's different," she began to say, her hands clenched into fists close to her body as she admonished her friend. "I was horny out of my mind then."

Jessica waved her off, laughing harder at the look Molly gave her. "Come on, let's get going," she said.

Daniel called out to Molly, "Hey, use this." He tossed her the same shirt she had used before to clean herself up.

"Thanks," Molly said, an apologetic smile on her face as she used the shirt to clean herself. After dressing, she waited for Jessica to do the same. Before leaving the dorm, she turned to Daniel, attempting to return his shirt.

"You can keep that. Maybe you can return it later," Daniel said, flashing her a bright smile and a wink.

Molly couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, sure," she replied before joining her friend.

After they closed the boys' dorm room and headed toward their own, Molly couldn't resist sniffing Daniel's shirt, still in her hand.

"Did you really just sniff that shirt?" her roommate asked, observing her friend's actions.

Molly didn't say anything, but a smile crossed her lips. "Maybe..." she said, a knowing grin and a hint of blush coloring her cheeks as they continued down the hallway to their home.

Published 
Written by superukashaka
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments