Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Park - Part 1

"After meeting a friend for coffee, Carla gets caught short in the park and ends up with way more than she bargained for...."

18
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Carla has recently started dating lots of different men, but after catching up with a friend over mid-morning coffee on her walk home through the park she is overwhelmed by a desperate urge."

Although it was a warm and sunny day, the park seemed quieter than usual as Carla strolled through on the way back to her flat. She’d just finished meeting with one of her best girlfriends for a mid-morning coffee and was now heading back home. However, drinking lots of coffee always gave Carla a real thirst, and so as she was about to leave the coffee shop she’d bought herself a big bottle of water which she pretty much gulped down as soon as she got out of the door.

It had been good to catch up with her friend and talk about all the latest gossip. Carla had been on quite a few casual dates recently and she’d told her friend all about them. She wasn’t looking for a serious relationship and was quite happy keeping things very casual with the men she met. She’d shared a lot of detail with her friend about some of the guys she’d dated after signing up to a few different online dating sites. Pretty much all of the guys she’d met on there were just after sex, but that suited her, and she knew exactly what she was getting into as soon as she’d signed up to them.

Before she knew it, she’d been inundated with dick pics, and if she liked them she’d generally return the favour and send back some pictures of her in her underwear, and then if she felt like it she’d send them one of her naked tits. She’d told her friend that she’d even sent one or two pictures of her pussy to a couple of the guys who she’d found really hot.

The sex with some of the guys she’d met up with had been amazing, and she’d shown her friend pictures of them on her phone. The pair of them had giggled when Carla had shown a couple of the dick pics she’d been sent, including one extremely well-endowed guy who Carla said had turned out to be a bit dull when she’d met him for a drink.

Because of that, she’d been a bit tempted not to take things any further, but she knew she was desperate to find out if the photo he’d sent her was true. It was, and his cock had been something else when they’d gone back to his place. Carla had described how they’d been at it for hours and how he’d properly made her eyes water!

In the last few weeks, it had only been one-night stands, but no-strings-attached fun was fine with her, and Carla loved how she had such a carefree sex life. Since signing up on these dating sites she’d never had as much sex. As she carried on telling her friend all about it, she worked out that she’d slept with ten different guys in the last month. 

“Does that make me a slut..?” she’d asked her friend. 

“Definitely not babe, you’re just having some serious fun!” her friend reassured her. 

She’d gone on to tell her friend about how some of the messages she’d received were starting to get really kinky. She’d recalled the story about how one of the guys who she’d been messaging quite a lot but hadn’t met up with yet, was trying to convince her to go dogging with him, and another was trying to get her to come along to some fetish sex clubs. That guy had been sending her all sorts of photos with kinky leather and PVC, thigh-length boots, and also pictures of gloryholes. 

She’d told her friend all about another guy who’d messaged her asking whether she was into watersports as he said he liked how long her legs were and he desperately wanted her to squat over him and pee on him, and then he’d asked if he could pee on her as well! Carla hadn’t responded to that message just yet, but her friend had laughed and told her that she should give it a go. Carla had said her messages with that particular guy had mostly been really nice and that he’d seemed quite fun, and that he did look really quite hot in his photo.

She’d said that the dick pic he’d sent her was impressive too, and that he even had the tip of his cock pierced. Carla hadn’t ever seen a guy with a pierced cock before and so she was really quite intrigued by it. She’d also giggled as she’d told her friend that she thought she’d be up for peeing on someone, but wasn’t sure about getting peed on herself! 

At around 6ft, Carla was tall in comparison with other girls, and she had very long slender legs. She always liked to show them off by wearing strappy heels, especially in the summer, along with very short skirts, and today was no exception as she’d decided to wear one of her shortest denim miniskirts. Also, being a 34C, her tits were a nice size and very perky, and as it was a warm day Carla had decided to wear a push-up bra under her low-cut vest top to properly show off her cleavage.

Delicious_Eve
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Delicious_Eve

As she strolled along, she could feel the gentle breeze blowing up her skirt a little, and her shoulder-length blonde hair also blew on the breeze a little as she walked. She passed a few people, including a couple of guys who gave her some very admiring glances, and she noticed how they would always look up and down her long legs. She knew the skirt she was wearing today was so short that she’d end up flashing her underwear, which was exactly what had happened in the coffee shop.

As she sat chatting away with her friend, she noticed an older guy sitting just across the way from her who kept sneaking glances in her direction and under her table. Carla had decided to give him a little show and she knew exactly what she was doing, as all the time she was there she deliberately didn’t cross her legs, and she kept on giving him tantalising glimpses up her skirt and between her legs, making sure he got a good eyeful of her underwear. Carla knew she was definitely a flirtatious type, and she loved nothing more than making flirtatious eye contact with men and giving them tantalising glimpses of her body.

Just then she felt her phone vibrate to a text message arriving. She always kept her phone in her bra. She sat down on the nearest bench she could find and started to read the message. It was from another friend about a very juicy bit of gossip involving a girl that all her group of girlfriends knew.

Carla grinned as she read the message about one of their mates who was embroiled in a love triangle with these two married men. Apparently, this girl couldn’t decide between the pair of them, and after having an affair with both of them on and off for a while, on a recent night out, they’d all ended up accidentally bumping into one another. She hadn’t told either of them about the other one!

As Carla continued to read the message, she found out that it had been quite awkward at first but then as the evening evolved, she had to come clean and tell them the truth about what was going on. It turned out that the three of them had seemingly got on very well and had all ended up going back and sharing the same hotel room together. It turned out that they’d all now started making a regular thing of it!

 Carla sat there for around twenty minutes or so, messaging her friend back, and thinking about what their girlfriend had got up to with these two men before deciding it was time to head back to her flat. However, she’d had a few cups of coffee plus that big bottle of water, and as she stood up Carla started to feel the urge to pee. She knew it was about a thirty-minute walk back home she’d definitely have to visit the loo otherwise there was a big risk that she’d wet herself. As she walked along her urge to pee became a lot more desperate and she was reaching the point where she almost needed to cross her legs.

Thankfully she remembered there was a public toilet just over the other side of the park. She guessed it was around a five-minute walk and her best option other than risk peeing in a bush which she didn’t really fancy doing, so she started heading in that direction, and within a couple of minutes the public toilet block was in sight, and she breathed a little sigh of relief. The block itself was an old brick building with some graffiti on the walls. The entrance to the ladies was on the right-hand side and so Carla made her way straight over, but as soon as she saw the sign on the locked door she couldn’t believe it.

“Ladies toilet. Out of order.”

She pushed against the door but it was definitely locked. She swore under her breath as she felt the pressure on her bladder increase even more.

‘What the fuck am I going to do?’ she thought anxiously to herself, squirming a little with the urge to pee, and she quickly considered squatting down right there and then, but she couldn’t bring herself to do that as there were a number of people walking around, and in her desperation, the only other thing she could think of was to try the gents.

She walked quickly around to the other side of the toilet block and saw immediately that the door to the gents was open. She furtively looked around to see if anyone was about, and then she called in.

“Hello….anyone in there..?”

She waited for a few seconds, listening out for any response, but nothing back. So, glancing around again just to make sure no one saw her, she took a deep breath and walked inside.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by NVictor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments