Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Park - Part 3

"After meeting a friend for coffee, Carla gets caught short in the park and ends up with way more than she bargained for..."

22
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Carla immediately felt herself starting to panic, not quite knowing what she should do, but she knew she needed to remain as calm as she possibly could.

She continued peering through the gloryhole as the three men lined themselves up against the urinals, trying her best not to move or make any noise which might alert them to her presence. From her eye-level view, combined with how the cubicles were angled next to the urinals, she could just about see each of their penises as the three men started to pee.

She found that she couldn’t take her eyes off them, and after a minute or so as their streams of pee finally tailed off she watched as each man shook out the remaining droplets. She gave a wry smile as she again thought how easy it was for guys to pee compared to what girls have to do.

Her gaze focussed in on the guy who stood nearest to her, and she could see that he had quite a big, fat-looking penis. It looked quite heavy as he shook it up and down, with droplets of pee raining down from its tip, and she could clearly see the shape of its big purple head.

Just then, she saw the figure of a fourth guy walk into the toilets.

However, instead of joining the other three men at the urinals, he walked straight past them and proceeded to make his way into the cubicle directly next door to hers.

She heard the creak of the door as this new guy closed it behind himself.

Her heart was really pounding in her chest now and she knew there was no way she could move, She became acutely aware that her thong was still down on the floor and stretched between her ankles, and she guessed that it, and her strappy sandals, were both visible under the gap around the cubicle walls and door.

She quietly peered through the gloryhole on her right again at the three men. They’d all now finished peeing but they still had their cocks out and Carla could see that the guy’s nearest to her definitely looked like it was semi-erect, and she noticed how he was starting to move his hand slowly up and down the length of his cock.

Just then, he stood back from the urinal slightly and she had a much better view of the two other guys stood next to him. They both clearly had full erections, and both looked like they were wanking themselves.

Carla started to panic a little more as all sorts of thoughts started flashing through her mind. Were these guys all gay and about to get down and dirty with each other? Had they seen her go in there, or were they all oblivious to her presence?

At that moment, she was distracted by a noise on her left-hand side.

Slowly, she turned her head to see a fully erect penis starting to poke its way through the gloryhole from the cubicle next door.

Carla froze.

"What the fuck?!"

She didn’t know what to do as she gazed at the erect penis now pointing right at her. She couldn’t move, and all the time she could feel the tightness of her thong as it stretched between her ankles.

After taking the photos of herself, her skirt was still bunched up high around her waist, and after the messaging she’d just done she knew she was feeling horny and she could feel her pussy and clit throbbing away.

Just then she heard another sound on her right-hand side, and she immediately turned her head to see another fully erect penis starting to poke its way through the gloryhole in the other wall.

“Oh fuck!”

Carla mouthed silently to herself, as this second and clearly very large penis came into full view. The gloryhole on the right-hand side was bigger than the one on the left, and so Carla could see the owner's balls as they hung down. This second cock was big and fat with a very large purplish head, and so Carla guessed its owner was the guy who’d stood at the urinal closest to her.

Just then, her phone buzzed again.

She knew the owners of the two penises either side of her would have definitely heard it buzz, and she quickly glanced down at the screen. 

It was another message from him.

She clicked on the message to see a link to a video clip, accompanied by the words “We need to do this.”

Despite the unexpected arrival of these two penises, Carla knew she just had to see what he'd sent her, and so after a short pause she tentatively pressed play with her thumb.

The screen of her phone was immediately filled with a video clip of a naked woman squatting directly over a naked man. The woman’s legs were straddled either side of the man as he lay on his back. Although it was on low, the volume on her phone was turned up a little and Carla could just about hear the man and woman moaning and saying things to one another, which she instantly recognised as them speaking German.

The couple both had a lot of tattoos and the woman had very large breasts, one of which was heavily tattooed, and they hung down as she squatted directly over the guy. Carla noticed that both the woman’s nipples were pierced with heavy-looking silver rings through each one, and she had big, dark areolas.

As the video clip zoomed in Carla could see that the woman had her right hand down between her legs. She was holding her pussy lips wide open and was clearly in the process of peeing all over the man’s erect cock directly below her. Carla could see her big stream of pee splashing everywhere, and both of them in the clip were clearly laughing and loving it.

As her steady stream of pee gradually tailed off, Carla watched as the woman rubbed her fingers around her pussy lips which caused her final droplets to rain down all over the man’s cock.

Carla noticed how the woman’s pussy lips were pierced as well, with two very thick and heavy silver rings on either side, and as soon as the woman had finished peeing, she moved her body further down the guy's legs before lowering her mouth straight down to his cock and hungrily sucking away at him for a few moments.

As the clip zoomed in again, Carla could see how the man’s cock was pierced too and it had a thick silver ring curving out of its tip, which the woman’s tongue busily worked away at.

KrissxLoveTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissxLoveTS

Just then, the camera angle in the video changed to a view directly behind the pair of them, and Carla could now see the woman’s naked arse cheeks. She had a big tattoo on the left side, and then more tattoos which ran all the way up her back. Carla noticed how the woman had what looked like a silver butt plug pushed into her arse, and at that moment the woman reached behind herself and pressed the butt plug with her fingers.

Suddenly, the camera angle returned to a frontal view to capture the woman as she started squat down lower, moving her pussy down towards the man’s erect cock whilst he gripped his shaft firmly around the base.

Carla glanced quickly at the erect penises either side of her before turning her attention back to the video clip to watch the woman reach down between her legs to wrap her fingers around the man’s cock, The woman then spread her pussy lips wide with her other hand, holding her piercings apart for him. As she lowered herself some more, the tip of the man’s cock started to push its way up into her pussy.

At that moment the clip ended. 

Carla stared at her phone screen for a few seconds, unable to move, with the image of this big, pierced cock about to penetrate this heavily pierced pussy.

She didn’t know how to reply to him, but to distract herself from the two erect penises either side of her she started quickly typing.

“Looks kinky. Nice piercings."

He came straight back with his reply.

“Well, my pierced cock is ready for you, and I need you to piss on me."

“Let’s see shall we," she replied in response.

Carla thought about the video clip some more as all sorts of filthy thoughts started racing through her mind.

After a few moments of deliberation as she looked down at her phone screen, she opened the camera before switching it into video mode.

She grinned to herself as she pressed record and started filming, moving the camera around the cubicle, capturing close ups of the two big, veiny penises as they pushed towards her through the gloryholes. Carla continued to pan the camera around for a few moments more before she pointed it down at her pussy again, and then filmed herself rubbing her fingers around her clit for a few seconds before pressing stop.

She attached this video clip to her reply to him.

“This is what I’m up to right now. And before you ask, I’m in a men’s toilet with my knickers around my ankles, with these two either side of me. #Owners unknown."

She grinned to herself as she pressed send.

It wasn’t long before her phone buzzed again with his reply.

“Fucking hell, you nearly made me cum with that! Let’s see you in action then."

That was all the encouragement she needed.

Carla stared at the cock on her left. Unlike the one on her right, its foreskin partially covered its head. She could see how it was starting to strain almost impatiently with its head bulging under the tightly stretched skin.

She glanced over to her right and saw the big mushroom-shaped head of the other cock, very clearly unrestrained by its foreskin, and Carla could see that a droplet of pre-cum had formed at its tip.

She turned her attention back to the cock on her left and switched her phone into video mode and started recording. As she stared at her phone screen, she saw her left hand appear into view as she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and started slowly and gently working her hand up and down its full length.

It felt so hot in her hand, and it wasn't long before Carla had released its throbbing head from the confines of its foreskin, which made its very aroused owner moan loudly on the other side of the partition wall.

She stopped recording and typed “Just warming up.” She attached the video clip and hit send.

Part of her wished she had another hand with which to hold her phone as she glanced over at the cock on her right. This one was visibly a lot thicker than the one on her left, and the veins in it were clearly starting to bulge. She tucked her phone back into her bra before reaching over with her right hand to wrap her fingers around this second cock. As soon as she did, she heard that guy moan as she started to slowly wank both cocks either side of her.

After a couple of minutes, her phone buzzed again, and almost reluctantly she let go of the cock on her right before reaching back into her bra.

She took her phone out and read his message.

“Have you had your lips around them yet?”

She switched her camera back into video mode again as she continued to slowly wank the cock on her left-hand side. She turned the camera the other way so she could now see her face in the screen. She licked her lips as she moved her open mouth slowly towards the cock, pulling its foreskin back with her fingers as she stuck out her tongue and gently licked the underside of its head,

Glancing at her phone screen as she recorded, she could clearly see the head of the cock right next to her open mouth, and she deliberately smiled at the camera before wrapping her lips fully around its throbbing head and slowly sucked away at it for a few moments.

She teasingly licked the underside of the shaft and head again before pulling her mouth back, smiling at the camera once more and then pressing stop. 

“Like this you mean?"

Carla attached the clip and then hit send. 

This was a completely new and utterly filthy experience for her. She had no idea who these guys were, and yet here she was, sitting in a men’s public toilet with her knickers around her ankles whilst she filmed herself wanking and sucking off two unknown cocks through a gloryhole.

She could feel her clit and pussy throbbing away, and although she felt in control, a big part of her was massively turned on by not knowing what was going to happen next.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by NVictor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments