Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pool Room

"A quiet drive in the country leads to group sex in a pub pool room."

35
19 Comments 19
25.2k Views 25.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words

The Pool Room

My wife, Jay, and I were out for a drive and stopped off at a pub about an hour away. It was set in a small village that looked as if it was asleep in the afternoon sun. The pub was a quiet little place with only a few drinkers in when we arrived. At first, they paid us scant attention with only a cursory nod as we passed by heading towards the bar.

After getting our drinks and exchanging a few pleasantries with the barmaid I noticed a pool table in a separate room and asked Jay if she wanted to play a few games.

When we went through to the pool room we noticed the only other occupants were two men that turned out to be the landlord and a friend who was a regular at the pub. Both men were casually dressed with a pleasant enough appearance. We said hello and sat down at a table with our drinks and watched the two men finish off their game. After they finished they placed the cues on the table and sat opposite with their drinks.

I approached and put the coins into the slot to release the pool balls and then set them up to start our game. I broke and scattered the balls around the table and as nothing fell into any of the pockets I stepped back so that Jay could now play. It was only when Jay started bending over the table to line up her shot that I realised how short her skirt was. I got a clear view of her stocking tops and a glimpse of her bare thighs just above them. My heart skipped a beat as I thought about her bending over in front of the two men opposite and realised that they would get the same treat that I just had. I was about to let her know and then the voyeur in me thought, this could be fun, I'll tell her in a little while.

As she leaned across to take a shot from the opposite end of the table her skirt again rose up exposing her stocking tops and naked thighs above. The two men sitting at that side watching us play definitely got the same view I just had.

I have to admit at first I was a little concerned about how they would react but the expression on their faces told me that they really appreciated the view and the way they settled into their seats with great big grins just confirmed that they were hoping for more. They were not going to be disappointed.

I told Jay about her flashing the next time I stood up to take my turn at the table. At first, she said she was a little embarrassed and tried not to bend over as much the next time she played. But I noticed that she never stopped playing and that she was still bending over the table. And each time seemed to be a little more daring.

Soon she told me that she was starting to feel very excited knowing that she was being watched. I have to admit that I found it a bit of a turn-on knowing that these two strangers were looking up my wife's skirt every time she bent over the pool table. I whispered my feelings to Jay which only encouraged her.

It was becoming very obvious how horny Jay’s exhibitionism was making her as all modesty seemed to go out of the window and she started to show off more and more.

The more she played the bolder she became. Especially as the two men watching her made a few very appreciative remarks when she had to stretch over the table and expose herself almost completely. She definitely did this with a little more 'stretching' than was really necessary.

Next time that I was on the table, she said she had to go to the toilet and would be right back. When she was gone one of the men looked at me and said, "That's the best thing I've seen over that table in a long time. We hope you don’t mind our saying so."

I just smiled and replied, “I don’t mind at all and I know she just loves the attention. She’s a bit of a show off as you can probably tell by now.”

When Jay came back she had a couple of more buttons undone on her top and told me that she had pulled her skirt a little higher. She also said that she had a real treat in store for us the next time she had to reach for a shot. I asked what she meant but she wouldn't say although I could tell by her excitement and the mischievous smile on her face it was going to be good.

The next shot that I took, I deliberately left the white ball so that Jay would have to reach right across the table. I then stood at the end of the table from where she would have to play. It was in a position where we were all guaranteed an excellent view when Jay bent over.

As Jay stood up she came to me and said, "Watch this."

Jay looked at both of the other men and smiling, walked right around the table very seductively. She then stood directly in front of her admirers facing over the table with her back to us. Slowly she turned around and gave all three of us a naughty, cheeky little smile.

Gradually and teasingly, Jay aligned the cue in front of the cue ball and slowly bent over. Her skirt rode high over the cheeks of her backside giving the three of us a completely unobstructed view of her naked buttocks. She then placed one knee up on the table as she reached for the cue ball exposing her naked pussy completely. I don’t know who was more surprised, me or the two other men watching her.

Jay had taken her knickers off while she was in the toilet and was now showing her exhibitionist streak in full. I could not believe what we were seeing to begin with, and by the look on both of the other men's faces, neither could they. Jay always keeps her pubic hair shaved and her pussy lips were clearly exposed as she leaned right across the table with her legs wide open, looking at us over her shoulder. Jay got the reaction she expected and by the big smile on her face, exactly what she wanted.

To see her exhibit herself so blatantly was such a turn-on and even after she played her shot, she stayed in that position to make sure she gave the full effect. Jay was obviously enjoying the attention and loving the effect it was having on me and the two other men staring at her naked pussy. At this point, one of the men watching, who it turned out was the landlord, leaned back in his chair, looked at me and said, "I'd sure love to pot one in that pocket."

I was still staring at Jay’s naked pussy, watching as her hand slid between her open legs to spread her pussy lips, her fingers exposing her pussy even further. It was then that I realised how turned on this unashamed display of exhibitionism was making her. I turned to the landlord looking him straight in the face and simply replied, "I sure she would enjoy that."

Jay was now kneeling on the pool table with her backside high in the air and her legs wide apart, one finger slipping in and out of her pussy as she watched our reaction to what was now a wanton display of lust. Jay was feeling so horny now that she wanted someone, anyone, all of us, to fuck her.

It was the landlord, who we found out later, was called Mike, who moved first. He walked up behind Jay and kissed and licked all around her exposed buttocks, tonguing right along and in between, searching for her pussy. His friend, who we also later found out, was called John, walked around the other side so that he was in front of her. At first, John undid Jay’s top and slipped it off her. In response, Jay raised her shoulders to give him easier access to her tits, which he eagerly took hold of, squeezing and caressing with both hands.

Moaning loudly with pleasure, Jay grabbed John’s head and pulled it towards her tits. John took Jay’s nipples into his mouth, sucking one then the other until they stood erect with excitement. Mike pushed Jay’s skirt right up over her back and was now licking her pussy whilst his thumbs held her open enabling him to get his tongue deep inside her. Jay unbuckled John's belt and was now pushing his trousers off his hips to gain easier access to his throbbing, stiff cock. John gently held the back of Jay’s head as she moved down to take him into her mouth. Slowly Jay’s head began to move up and down on John as he gasped at the sensation my wife’s mouth had on his pulsing cock.

Watching my wife having her pussy licked by Mike and taking John into her mouth at the same time was such a tremendous turn-on for me. Jay was obviously enjoying having both men at once judging by the moans and gasps of pleasure she was making. And the expression on her face as she looked over at me left me in no doubt she was in ecstasy

The noises from Jay, Mike and John on the pool table drew the attention of the last two people in the pub. The last man from the lounge and the woman from behind the bar came wandering into the room to see what was going on. The woman was called Tracy and as it turned out, is Mike’s wife.

Tracy stopped in surprise and took in the scene of my wife on the pool table with her backside sticking up, her husband Mike’s head between Jay’s legs licking her pussy and her mouth sucking on John’s cock. She then turned to see me standing back watching my wife enjoying the attention of both men.

At first, I wasn’t too sure what to expect but when I saw the great big smile on Tracy’s face as she looked at me I knew that there was nothing to be concerned about. I watched Tracy walk around the pool table, her smile just getting bigger as she watched her husband lick my wife's pussy. She slowly moved her hand across Jay's rounded buttocks as she continued to walk around to where John was with his cock sliding in and out of my wife’s mouth.

The man who came in with her was called Bill and he carefully moved up to the pool table to caress Jay's tits. She was now enjoying the attentions of three men, one tongue fucking her pussy, another caressing and squeezing her tits as she took the third in her mouth.

Tracy walked up to stand next to me and we both stood side by side watching Jay receive the attention of three men. Jay willingly and readily allowed them to move her around as Mike re-positioned himself to lie down on his back on the pool table. John and Bill eagerly helped Jay climb on top of Mike. Tracy and I continued to watch as Jay squatted over Mike to guide his hard cock into her tongue-soaked cunt.

Sliding down Mike's cock, she leaned forward towards Bill at the end of the table and took his cock in her hand while John climbed onto the table and positioned himself behind her. I can’t remember seeing Jay this turned on as she felt John place his cock against her arse and with Mike having previously well lubricated between her legs with his tongue, John's cock slipped slowly and easily into her backside. With one cock deep in her pussy and another moving deeper into her arse, Jay abandoned herself to her lustful enjoyment and took Bill's hard cock into her mouth.

Tracy moved over to one of the tables next to us and looking over her shoulder at me she pulled her skirt right up around her waist. Bending over she exposed white panties that were pulled so tight that her pussy was clearly visible through the now damp flimsy material. Tracy was so obviously turned on watching Jay being pleasured by the three men on and around the pool table. I have to admit that the sight of my wife taking three cocks at the same time had my own cock throbbing.

I approached Tracy and kneeling down behind her I ran my tongue up the inside of her thighs before slowly moving along the full length of her pussy. I felt her hand on my head as she reached behind and held my face hard up against the thin, soaked material of her panties. Her back arching to make sure I had complete access to her.

I pulled the material to one side to fully expose Tracy’s hot wet pussy and heard her gasp as I darted my tongue in and out of her. Her body shuddered as I inserted one, then two fingers inside her. I felt her legs move apart and realised she had placed one knee up on the table to spread her legs wider to allow me easier access.

Taking this as an invitation to fuck her I stood up and rubbed the tip of my cock up and down between Tracy’s labia. She was so wet with her own juices and from my tongue fucking that my cock slipped easily deep inside. She pushed back against me hard and looked over her shoulder right into my eyes as I began to thrust into her horny, wet pussy.

Over on the pool table, John let out a low moan as he shot his load first. Jay's own moans were a bit muffled as she continued to suck on Bill's cock. Bill came next as he pulled out of Jay's mouth and tossed himself off inches in front of her face, shooting all over her tits. Then it was Mike's turn as both he and Jay came together with loud cries of ecstasy. All three men had satiated themselves with my wife as she took immense pleasure from having three cocks at the same time. All four of them were now coming back down from intense orgasms and looking over at Tracy and me.

I continued to fuck Tracy from behind and having an audience only intensified the incredible feelings of unadulterated lust that seemed to come over us. Tracy’s fingers were rubbing furiously at her clitoris as I grabbed her by her hips and pounded my cock deep inside her hot, tight pussy. Our climax built as our spectators continued to look on.

Before we could reach our peak, Jay slid off the pool table and walked towards us. She first kissed Tracy passionately on the mouth and ran her hands over her tits. She then walked behind me and ran her hands all over my backside and worked her fingers in between the cheeks, playing them around my arsehole and then down to my balls.

With Tracy's tight pussy thrusting back against me, combined with the attention I was now receiving from Jay, it didn't take long before I couldn’t hold back and exploded deep inside Tracy’s pussy. I felt Tracy’s body tense up and then shudder as her own climax hit. Feeling the delicious softness of Tracy’s beautiful round arse against my groin, I pushed deeper into her, filling her pussy with my pulsing cock, continuing to release all I had in one of the most intense orgasms ever. I leaned over Tracy and gently kissed her neck, shoulders and all the way down her back before she stood up, turned around and kissed me passionately.

The entertainment wasn't finished yet. Both women decided that they were going to put on a girl-on-girl show. I sat down with the rest of the men and watched Jay remove Tracy's clothing. They then began kissing each other in earnest once Tracy was as naked as Jay. They explored each other’s mouths with their tongues as their hands searched out intimate parts of their bodies. We sat and watched as Tracy licked Jay's tits and sucked on each nipple in turn. Jay's hands were groping at Tracy's buttocks, then working one hand between Tracy’s legs, pushing them apart.

Tracy turned around so that her back was to Jay. Jay reached around in front of Tracy, cupping her tits in her hands as she kissed Tracy's neck and shoulders. Tracy reached behind and put her hand between Jay's legs and let her fingers explore Jay's pussy. At the same time, Jay had her hands on Tracy's pussy, her fingers spreading Tracy's pussy lips apart as we all sat watching with growing interest. Jay pushed one finger, then two and then three fingers into Tracy's cunt. It was an immense turn-on to watch my wife finger fuck this woman we met just a short while ago, with her husband and friends as an audience.

Tracy took Jay's hand away and lifting it to her mouth, sucked her own juices from Jay’s fingers. She then put Jay's hand back to her pussy to let Jay push her fingers in again. After a short while of Jay working her fingers in and out of Tracy's pussy, Tracy took Jay's hand again and this time lifted it to Jay's mouth, who eagerly licked and sucked Tracy's juices from her own fingers.

Tracy stood up and still leading Jay by the hand took her back to the pool table. Both women climbed up onto the table and got into the sixty-nine position. Jay lay on her back with her legs wide open and exposing her shaven pussy, all wet and glistening with pussy juice and sweat. Tracy straddled Jay's face and lowered her hot wet pussy down to meet Jay's eager mouth. Tracy looked over to her audience and teasingly, very slowly licked along Jay's inner thighs, working her way up to her pussy. She then lifted her head and pulled Jay's pussy lips apart with her fingers, giving us all a clear view of what she was about to savour. Jay was so turned on that she was impatiently lifting her hips to meet Tracy's mouth. When Tracy did eventually push her face into Jay's crotch, Jay let out a loud gasp as Tracy began to tongue fuck her.

After watching my wife have her pussy tongue fucked by Tracy, I moved to the other end of the table to watch Jay give Tracy's pussy some attention. She had Tracy gasping in ecstasy also as I watched her lick and tongue fuck her. Jay looked up at me and with a big smile on face, spread Tracy's pussy lips apart with her fingers and slowly, teasingly, lick around Tracy's love hole and labia, all the time watching my face. I watched as she stabbed at Tracy's pussy with her tongue for several minutes before she buried her face hard against Tracy's crotch, rubbing furiously with her mouth against her clit.

Both women reached a noisy orgasm almost at the same time, as they moaned and gasped with the pleasure they had given each other. Grabbing at each other’s arse cheeks and thighs as they both continued to press their faces hard into each other’s pussies. They lay like that for a few minutes, holding onto each other in the sixty-nine position whilst their orgasm abated. Tracy then turned about and lay on the table next to Jay and they both kissed each other tenderly whilst they got their breath back.

Once they'd recovered from their lesbian lovemaking, they whispered something to each other. They then knelt on the pool table, Jay kneeling with her backside poised over the edge of the table and Tracy facing the opposite direction, her backside pointing high over the other side of the pool table. It was so obvious what they wanted now as they crooked their fingers at us to beckon us towards them. We were more than eager to oblige, having watched such an abandoned display of lesbian lust from both of them.

Mike walked up behind Jay while Bill walked around the other side where her face was now level with his cock. I went to Tracy and placed my hard cock against her glistening pussy, still soaked from my wife's mouth. John went around the other side of the table so that his cock was next to Tracy's luscious mouth. I slowly rubbed my cock up and down between Tracy's hot, wet pussy lips before slipping into her welcoming pussy.

I heard Jay's muffled gasp as Mike slid his cock into her. Looking down at Jay's face I realised why her gasp was muffled. She already had Bill's cock in her mouth, working her head up and down its length while he gently tugged at her hair. Jay loves having her hair pulled when she was feeling really horny. It really got her juices flowing as she pushed herself back against Mike's cock. Tracy had one hand between her legs rubbing at her clitoris as I had a tight hold of her arse, thrusting once again deep into her pussy. Tracy’s other hand was slowly working at the base of John's cock whilst her head bobbed up and down, giving him oral.

I could hear both Jay and Tracy moan and gasp as they got fucked at both ends. I have never seen Jay show such an abandoned display of lust as she thrust herself back against Mike who was fucking her in earnest. Bill thrust his prick into her mouth as if he was fucking her pussy, whilst at the same time pulling her head down onto himself with her hair. This seemed to turn her on even more as she sucked and fucked for all she was worth. Mike had licked his fingers to make them wet and pushed one, then two of them into Jay's arse. This really excited her as she arched back to allow Mike to get even deeper into her pussy with his cock and her arse with his fingers.

I don't know which I was enjoying the most. Having my cock buried to the hilt in Tracy hot pussy or watching my wife take such enormous pleasure from the attention she was receiving from her two lovers. Tracy's talent with her tongue brought John off as he shuddered to a climax whilst she continued to suck on him until he was milked dry.

I could feel myself reaching orgasm as I watched Jay bring Bill off with her mouth. Tracy came again as I shot my load deep into her grasping pussy, and by the look on Mike's face, Jay had his pulsing cock reach its final thrust deep into her tight hot pussy. Jay also came as she reached behind herself and pulled Mike into her by his arse cheeks as she reached a shuddering climax.

Afterward we all had a drink from the bar and quietly discussed our new friendship. In particular, Mike and Tracy suggested that Jay and I should come back to visit very soon. Next time, they said, we could spend the night. Just the four of us. Jay, Tracy, Mike and I. Tracy said that Mike and I could spend a bit of time watching Jay and her make love as she really enjoyed her lesbian romp. Jay was in full agreement with that suggestion and said that she couldn't wait.

I couldn't wait until next time either. Watching my wife having sex with another woman was a tremendous turn-on that I was only too keen to witness again and again. The thought of watching Tracy and Jay licking at each other pussies and sucking each other’s tits had my cock twitching already. I just love watching my wife being pleasured sexually. Especially when it's by another woman. She also told me that she loved watching my cock slide into Tracy's pussy and that next time, she would lick my cock and Tracy's pussy at the same time as we fucked.

Needless to say, Mike, Tracy, Jay and I have become very close friends since that day.

Aryanax1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aryanax1

Published 
Written by Pegasus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments