Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twinned - The Weekend Continues

"The three lovers begin to fall more deeply for each other as the weekend of unending sex continues."

32
6 Comments 6
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"If you haven't read the previous story, I highly suggest you do even though this story stands well alone."

Early Saturday morning as the sunlight made its way down the mountainside and into the valley, Jenny stood, naked at the kitchen island sipping coffee from her steaming cup.

True to her word, she would remain naked and available to James and Danny whenever, and for whatever they desired to do with her, and most exciting, to her.  

Just the idea of what might be in store for her the next two days had her in a constant state of arousal; her pussy had never been so on fire and wet. 

She gazed out the window, taking in Mother Nature’s beauty, reminiscing about last night’s events. 

She recalled having, for the first time, two cocks in her at one time as her boyfriend, and his best friend from high school, initiated her into the “Twinned” club. 

She shook her head as she recalled hearing about all their sexual adventures with cheerleaders and the like, and how they got their nickname in school, The Twins because they were both built the same, including their large cocks.

Taking another sip from her steaming cup, she then recalled how amazing it was to see James, her boyfriend’s friend, fuck her man, Danny, right in front of her. Goddamn that was hot, she thought to herself. 

Then early this morning, she was woken by the two lover boys. She opened her eyes, and from the edge of their king-sized bed, witnessed what could only be described as Danny making love to James.  

Danny lay on his side, spooning with James. He was slowly thrusting his cock into James. James had his eyes closed, totally into having Danny take him so lovingly. She remembered how Danny kissed James’ neck just above the shoulder. Then, as he had done so many times to her when they made love, Danny bit James’ neck, causing James to moan and push back against his thrusts. 

The way the two of them moved together as Danny repeatedly thrust into his man love was as hot as it was romantic. 

Suddenly she was snapped back to reality as two big hands slid around her between her body and her arms and cupped her breasts. She felt a hard cock slip between her thighs at the same time. 

“Good morning, sexy,” James whispered into her left ear.

“Mm, morning baby James,” she replied, turning her face toward his. 

She raised her lips to meet his as he was leaning in and joined in a passionate, tongue-twirling kiss.  

Jenny moaned into his kiss as he pinched both nipples and pulled on them.  

She pushed back against him, squeezing his erect cock with her thighs. 

Jenny broke the kiss, “someone feels like he’s glad to see me,” she whispered. 

“Yeah, that, and morning wood make for a rock-hard cock,” James replied. 

“Who’s a lucky girl?” Jenny giggled. “What should we do about this?” she toyed. 

“Well, babe, since you’re already naked and all, I thought maybe I would complete the cycle, and take that lovely pussy of yours,” James played back. 

“Well, I thought you’d never ask.” 

“Bend over baby, let me take you to heaven.” 

With James’ hand on her back, Jenny leaned over onto the island, spreading her legs as she did. Her breast pressed against the cool marble top of the island as James pushed her down. 

“Remember, baby James, don’t be gentle, I can make love anytime, this weekend is for fucking, got it?” 

“Fuck, Danny hit the jackpot with you, you’re fucking amazing,” James replied as he ran his mushroom head up and down her slippery folds.

He eased his thick cock into Jenny’s pussy for the first time; he hoped it would be the first of many times. 

“Holy Mother of God!” Jenny moaned as her pussy stretched to accommodate James’ big cock.  

“I never get tired of big dicks. Fuck, you feel amazing inside me,” she whispered while pushing back to make sure all his cock was inside her.

James placed his hands on Jenny’s full hips and gently pulled his cock back nearly completely before ramming into his new lover as hard as he could. A loud slap rang out in the kitchen as their bodies met. 

“Fuck! You motherfucker! That’s it, baby James, fuck me! Fuck me hard!” Jenny gasped as her muscle-bound stud began to use her as his fuck toy. 

Jenny slipped one hand down over her pussy and began to jill herself. She already felt an orgasm building from this big dick thrusting into her and she wanted to make it a monster. 

“Goddamn baby, your pussy is so fucking good, no wonder you got Danny to settle down, fuck!” James groaned. 

“Fuck, this is hot, my man fucking my woman,” Danny whispered into James’ ear as he grabbed a butt cheek. He gave it a sexy squeeze as he leaned to kiss James who was turning his head for a kiss as well. 

They shared a passionate, loving kiss before Danny broke it. “It is making my cock grow watching you with Jenny,” he smiled. 

“Yeah, you’re ok with it?” James asked as he pumped his cock harder into Jenny who could only moan from the fucking she was getting. 

“Hell yes! The biggest part is she is okay with it too. Looks like she just might be becoming your woman too,” Danny smiled as he walked around the kitchen island, his growing cock in his hand. 

“Well, baby, looks like you’re holding to your word. Whenever, whatever,” he said as they locked eyes. 

“I told you, use me, and I think you boys listened,” Jenny managed to answer, her belly beginning to quiver. 

“Fuck, this is so fucking amazing,” she moaned as she hung her head, her hand furiously working her clit as her orgasm washed over her. 

“Damn, he isn’t even close to cumming and you already squirted once,” Danny laughed as he walked around to where he was standing next to Jenny’s face. 

“Fucking amazing,” Jenny moaned as she opened her eyes. 

“Thought maybe you could use a cock in your mouth,” Danny said, his cock fully erect by now. 

“Fuck yes! Let me clean James’ ass off it for you,” Jenny offered. 

“You kinky little shit, listen to you. You have become such a cock slut all of a sudden,” Danny chuckled. 

“I can’t help it, baby, you two are changing me,” Jenny whispered.  

“Baby James, you fuck my pussy so good! It’s like having another Danny around. Fuck! Harder, fuck me like the slut I am!” she yelled. 

Danny lifted Jenny’s face, then pushed his swollen cockhead into her mouth, “clean me, slut,” he commanded. 

Jenny’s mind was racing, and all her senses were in overdrive. James was pounding her pussy as good as anyone ever had, and she was licking her man’s cockhead, tasting the hint of the two boys’ lovemaking session filling her mouth. 

“Fuck yes,” Danny moaned; he mixed his fingers with Jenny’s hair. 

James began slapping Jenny’s ass with each hard thrust making the cheeks ripple with each strike. “Fuck, I’m getting close slut, your fucking pussy is the best I’ve had, hands down,” he moaned. 

Danny was fucking her face now, pushing his long cock into her throat.  

As she was trying to deal with the facial assault, her body was quivering, and her thighs were shaking.  

She felt it building in her core, then everything went white; she squirted, groaning on Danny’s cock. 

“Fuck, cumming!” James hissed; he pushed his cock deep into Jenny’s pussy and began to pump her full of his seed. 

Danny froze; his cock was deep in Jenny’s mouth. He watched and felt her shudder from her orgasm. He then looked up and gazed at James’ face.  

His eyes were shut, a warm, loving look on his face as he emptied his balls into Danny’s girlfriend. 

As everyone relaxed and came down from the crescendo, he pulled his cock out of Jenny’s mouth so she could catch her breath.  

“Fuck, that was hot seeing James fuck you like that. I cannot believe how much I like seeing him with my girl,” Danny said. 

“Hell, you should have felt what I did,” Jenny chuckled. “I'll tell you two one thing; I don’t think I can go back to a normal relationship. You boys have shown me a whole new way,” she said softly. 

“Speaking of a new way, my cock is aching to fuck you again, baby girl,” Danny said. “I need to complete the cycle like my boy James just did. What do you think, Jenny doll?” 

“Hell yes! Why not! Get it while it is nice and hot, baby. You’ve always wanted this ass, come and get it stud,” she giggled. 

“Fuck yes bro, tap that ass, you’ll love it,” James told him as he pulled his sore, shrinking cock out of Jenny’s pussy. 

“Fucking amazing, nobody’s gonna believe my weekend,” Jenny smiled. “What an epic time.” 

James moved around the island and poured himself a cup of coffee. He then moved to the end where Jenny had laid her head and caressed it as Danny made his way to Jenny’s ass. 

“You’re fucking amazing, babe,” he said softly as he stroked the side of her face. 

“You think so,” Jenny asked softly. 

“Yeah, I know so, Danny did good finding you,” he replied. 

“Fuck!” Jenny moaned, stiffening up a bit as Danny’s cock slid into her well-used pussy. 

“Getting it lubed up, Jenny doll,” Danny told her. “I’ll use your and James’ love potion to get into your ass?” he laughed. 

“Thanks for thinking of me, stud,” Jenny laughed, trying to relax her pucker for what was coming; her ass, virgin until just yesterday, was about to take another huge cock. 

JanetStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JanetStone

Danny pulled his cock from Jenny’s hot, slippery pussy, and without warning, drove it into Jenny’s asshole.  

“Motherfucker!” Jenny yelled. “Thanks for the warning, baby!” 

“Fuck!” she moaned.  

As Danny began to fuck her ass, she began to push back against him. 

“Fuck, finally, baby. Your ass is as amazing as I imagined it would be, Jenny doll,” 

“Feels good to have you in my ass, I gotta admit. Fuck, if I knew anal would feel so good, I would have let you tap it long ago, baby.” 

She pushed back against his increasingly rough thrusts, loving how the fire in her asshole had calmed down and now she could feel another orgasm building. 

“You’re gonna make me cum from fucking my ass so good, baby. Fuck, harder! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my ass, baby!” she yelled as her belly began to shudder. 

Danny could not control himself. He had wanted this for so long, and now, it seemed like someone else was tearing up Jenny’s ass.  

“So good, so fucking good, baby. Fuck, I’m going to cum baby, fuck your ass is tight!” he groaned. 

“Fill my ass, baby! I’m cumming, fuck! Fill me!” Jenny screamed, with James still caressing her head as Danny ravaged her ass. 

“Fuck!” she grunted as she squirted onto Danny’s balls and legs. 

“Fuck! Cumming, baby, fuck!” Danny yelled before his balls released, pumping Jenny’s ass with another load of cum. 

“That was fucking hot, you two,” James told them. “Fucking hottest thing I have seen. I love you two,” he said softly. 

“Yeah, I love you too, bro. And I love you, Jenny, so much. You’ve made this weekend out of this world, baby,” he said softly as he pulled his cock out of her, leaving her ass gaping. “Fucking hot,” he whispered. 

“Aw, listen to you two girls getting all gushy and shit. I love you both. I’m not sure what’s happening, but I’m in,” Jenny said lovingly. 

****** 

“Damn, Jenny, you’re as good a cook as you are a fuck toy,” James said as the finished off his breakfast.  

The three lovers were sitting naked around the kitchen island where just an hour earlier the three had enjoyed a nice early morning fuck session. 

“Thanks, baby James. I figured we needed to eat since all we have done since you got here was fuck, then fuck, then fuck some more,” Jenny giggled.  

“Besides, I thought maybe we could use a little break, so my holes could calm down.” 

“You sure can take cock, like nobody we’ve been with,” Danny chimed in. 

“Yeah, all the sluts we’ve had together are usually one and done,” James added. 

“I did not say I was done, not even close. So, you boys better take some Viagra or something so you can keep my cocks hard and ready, got it?” Jenny told them. 

“Don’t leave home without it,” James laughed. “I got it covered, Jenny girl.” 

“Good, because I intend to keep using those horse cocks as much as you’re gonna use my fuck holes.” 

“Right now, I am going to take a shower and clean all your love sauce out of me. You are more than welcome to join me, lovers. Who knows what might happen?” she said teasingly. 

“Damn, you never stop, it seems,” James smiled. 

“Yeah, she’s even surprising me, bro, come on, could be fun,” Danny replied. 

****** 

Jenny stood in the oversized shower under the rainfall shower head, steaming the room up, and enjoying the warmth. 

After the last eighteen hours of her amazing sexual experience, she needed some level of normalcy as her mind was awash with thoughts and memories of how James and Danny had ravaged and used her, and how much she had enjoyed it. Even now, she yearned for more. 

Danny snapped her out of her thoughts with a playful slap on her ass, causing it to shake and ripple. 

“Hey! Watch it, baby,” Jenny snapped, trying to sound upset. 

“Sorry, could never resist that ass, fucking sexy as hell,” Danny replied. 

“I’ll second that,” James chimed in. “And we’ve seen our share of asses.” 

“You smooth talkers,” Jenny said with a smile before raising her face and letting the shower wash over it. 

The three stood together under the shower for a few minutes in silence, taking in the warmth and closeness. 

Jenny felt the sexual tension building within her, and she knew it was building with her two lover boys. So, she was not surprised when at the same time, both lovers cupped her breasts, one on either side of her.  

At the same time, James’ free hand slid down over her taught belly to her pussy where he gently began to rub it causing her to open her legs wider. 

While he did that, Danny’s free hand slid to her ass, squeezing her full cheek before slipping two fingers down her ass crack to her pucker, where he gently slipped them into her asshole. 

Without thought, Jenny reached for both heavy cocks and began to stroke them as the hot shower water ran over them. In no time, they both started to swell, bringing a wide smile to her face. 

“You sexy motherfuckers,” she whispered as they both worked their magic on her body. 

She pulled them both toward the side of the shower out of the water. Before they could speak, she poured body wash on her hand and over both chiseled bellies of her men. 

Both watched as she soaped up their growing cocks, moaning in unison as she began to jack them off. 

As she jacked their thick cocks, she pulled them together, so their cocks stood straight up and were touching each other. 

She wrapped both of her hands around both soapy cocks and began to pump them together. Their moans filled the shower causing her to increase her pace, and pressure. 

Both men were thrusting together as she fucked them with her hands.  

“Fuck, baby, that feels so fucking good, where’d you learn to do this?” Danny moaned. 

“Jesus, fuck that feels amazing,” James echoed. 

“You mean you gay fuckers never did this? I googled it and thought I would try it on you bitches,” Jenny replied. 

“It’s called frotting,” she told them proudly as they both humped her hands. 

“You’re fucking amazing, so cool that you’d do that,” James managed to moan. “You keep that up, I’m going to cum so fucking hard!” 

“Me too, baby, fuck!” Danny hissed. 

“Don’t you fucking dare!” Jenny told them.  

She stopped stroking and pulled her hands back, giggling as they both twitched, precum seeping from the slits in their purple cock heads. 

“Fuck, you’re gonna edge us? You fucking tease,” James moaned. 

“Oh, honey, I’m not teasing, one of you fuckers is going to fuck me right now,” Jenny replied as she reached up and hooked her hands around Danny’s neck.  

“I think you better get that cock in me right fucking now, stud,” she said in a sultry voice before reaching up to kiss him. 

“Yes ma’am,” Danny smiled. As he returned her kiss, he lifted her and settled her down on his aching cock, wondering if he would cum at that moment. 

“Oh fuck, I never get tired of these big cocks,” Jenny moaned. 

James stepped behind Danny, his twitching cock against the crack of his ass. He leaned in and kissed Jenny who was not being handled like a fuck toy by Danny raising her and dropping her onto his cock urgently. 

“I’m going to fuck your boyfriend while he fucks you, ok?” he asked with a smile. 

“Fuck yes, that’s so fucking hot. And you’re my boyfriend too, just so you know,” she replied. 

“Oh my fucking god, he’s in my ass,” Danny groaned. 

“Yes, I am, bro, so hot. Is this amazing or what? Our woman is fucking amazing,” James whispered into his ear. 

“Fuck yes she is,” Danny replied as he returned to use Jenny like a fuck toy, lifting her and dropping her onto his cock.  

James began to roughly fuck Danny in the ass at the same time.  

Jenny stroking them like she did had them both on the ragged edge of the cliff. 

“Come on you sexy fuckers, cum for me. I’ve never been part of a gay fuck, Jesus Christ this is hot!” 

The whole scene and Jenny’s words were too much for both men. 

“Fuck, cumming,” James groaned as he pushed deep into Danny’s ass and began pumping him full of cum. 

“Cumming!” Danny hissed.  

“Fuck, cumming!” Jenny moaned as she covered Danny’s balls and thighs with her squirt. 

The three stayed coupled for a few moments before James pulled his shrinking cock out of Danny and Danny lifted Jenny off his deflating cock and set her on her wobbly legs in the shower stream. 

The three joined in a group hug as they came down from what had just happened. 

“Did you mean what you said Jenny girl?” James asked, breaking the silence. 

“What?” Jenny replied as she tried to come back to earth. 

“You said I was your boyfriend too; did you mean that?” James asked. 

“Yes. Yes, I meant it. I mean it was in the middle of that hot scene, but I meant it,” Jenny smiled before stretching onto her toes to kiss him. 

She sank back onto her feet before looking up at Danny, who was smiling at her. “Is that ok, baby?” she asked him. 

“Jenny doll, after what has happened, there is no other way to look at it. You are amazing for accepting what James and I have, what we are to each other,” Danny replied 

I love you. James loves you. And after the last day, I am certain James and I love each other deeply as well,”  

“Maybe we can be the triplets now?” Jenny teased. 

“Yeah, that’s not happening, but we can figure something out,” James joked. 

“My men, I love you guys,” Jenny said lovingly. 

Published 
Written by Eldorado
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments