Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Days of Pleasure Before a Brides Wedding Day

"You may have one weekend of pleausure"

38
25 Comments 25
34.1k Views 34.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story
My name is Victoria and I recently married my sugar daddy. I met Thomas when I was eighteen years old. I was a waitress at Hooters. He was on a business meeting and I was his waitress. He slipped me his number with his tip and said to call him. Thomas is a very wealthy man. Thomas is an owner of several car dealerships. I think he owns about ten of them in our state. He sells high end luxury cars.

I called him the very next day. From the minute we met, he treated me like an absolute princess. He bought me a condo, within the first month of us going out. I had a closet full of designer clothes and all the designer shoes a girl would ever want. He bought me high end designer pocket books. The man loved to spoil me. I did not want for anything.

Thomas gave me a salary and sent me to beauty school. I always dreamed of being a hair stylist to the stars. He said once I graduated from beauty school, he would buy me my own shop. He does all sorts of wonderful things for me. He's a dream boat really.

Now the only problem with this wonderful story is, I’m a sex addict. I’m used to having multiple partners and love the thrill of meeting people and just having spontaneous sex. I’m obviously not faithful to Thomas. I love Thomas, but he’s much older than me. I’m twenty five years old. Thomas is fifty eight years old.

Thomas is a good looking man. He is 6’3” and weighs about 225 pounds. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Thomas kind of looks like an older style surfer. Thomas loves to paddle board and he really does surf. He never married.

I am your typical Barbie doll. I’m 5’7”. I weigh 110 pounds. I have breast implants that are 38 D-cup size. I have long legs. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. People are always striking up conversations with me. I’m very outgoing and take good care of myself.

Thomas and I dated for one year. On Valentine’s Day, he proposed to me. He gave me a five carat princess cut diamond ring. It was such a beautiful night, when he proposed to me. He took me to a wonderful five star restaurant and he wined and dined me. After that he took me to a show. Then when we got home, a string quartet was playing in his driveway. He then got down on one knee and proposed to me. It was a wonderful and gorgeous evening.

The whole time I dated Thomas, I was fucking my previous boyfriend Jack. Jack is bisexual and in love with his boyfriend, but we still have sex all the time. A few times I had a threesome with Jack and his boyfriend. Jack loves to have sex with me and we just continued having it, when I started to date Thomas. I was always very careful, so Thomas would never find out. Unfortunately one day he spotted me out with Jack.

Thomas approached me about the subject. I then explained to him, that I’m a sex addict and I have trouble staying faithful. He was very hurt, but did understand my problem. He even sent me to a shrink for a while. But, once a slut always a slut. I just love to have to have spontaneous sex with strangers and especially with my old lover Jack.

This is the story of what I agreed to in the two days before my wedding day. I will go into all the details of what happened.

“Victoria I have come up with an idea for you. If you can remain faithful to me for one year, at our one year anniversary, I'll allow us to have an open marriage.”

“Thomas you would let me sleep with anybody I want, after we’re married one year?”

“I will, but you have to be faithful for one year. If I find out you're cheating, I'll divorce you and you'll not receive anything in our prenuptial agreement.”

“Okay, well that seems fair for a girl like me.”

“I’ll have my lawyer draft it all up and you can sign it. I have also come up with an idea for you to do next week before our wedding day. Would you like to know what it is?”

“Yes, what is the idea?”

“Next Friday, I’m going to allow you to sleep with the groomsmen. You may have a foursome with my best friends. On Saturday night, you can go out with your lady friends and can have sex with them as well. On Sunday, we'll get married. After that, there will be no cheating for one year. On our one year anniversary, I’ll agree to an open marriage with you.

I really did not know what to think. I'd been fucking Jack, since I met Thomas. That would mean I wouldn’t be able to have sex with Jack, for a whole year. I really didn’t know what to do. I loved fucking Jack. His cock was so big and really felt really good in my cunt.

“Okay I’ll do it. I’ll fuck your groomsmen and have sex with my bridesmaids. On Sunday, I'll marry you and remain faithful for one year.”

“I’ll have my lawyer draw up the papers. Now get on your knees and give your sugar daddy some loving!”

I knelt down and took Thomas’ pants off and put his cock into my mouth. Thomas has a seven inch cock. I wrapped my lips around his shaft and took him deeper and deeper down my throat.

“Oh baby that feels so good. Keep sucking. You know I love you baby.”

I was caressing and rubbing his balls and I slipped my finger into his ass. Thomas loves when I rub his prostate, while blowing him. I sucked, slurped, and gagged on his thick prick. Thomas picked up my hair and began to face fuck my mouth. He was moving his hips, while I kept pace and sucked his cock. My cheeks were bulging. My spit was oozing down the corners of my mouth. I was making all those wet, sucking, popping noises, while I blew Thomas’ very erect cock.

“That’s it baby. Oh fuck! I’m coming. Swallow my hot cream down your throat.”

Thomas blew his load and I swallowed it all down my mouth.

“Give me a kiss baby. Let me kiss your beautiful ruby lips. You know I love you very much. I think our arrangement will work out very well. You’ll be well taken care of for the rest of your life. You’ll get to have sex with the wedding party. On our year anniversary we’ll have an open marriage.”

“It really was a great idea. Thank you for coming up with it Thomas.”

Thomas left and went to his lawyer’s office and I made all the arrangements for my evenings planned with the wedding party. I’d made hotel arrangements for my night out with the groomsmen. I figured for the guy’s night out we’d go out to a nightclub and go dancing and then go back to the hotel and have a foursome. The girls night out we’d have a spa evening at the house. I’d hire massage guys to come and give us massages and fuck us and then the girls and I would have fun later.

The week before the wedding moved very fast. Tonight was the night I was going out with Thomas’ groomsmen. Luckily for me his friends are all different ages. David is his best man and is fifty eight years old. They were college buddies and his partner in his car dealership. He’s a very nice man. Joseph is his trainer. He's thirty five years old and has a body to die for. I’ve always wanted to fuck him. Lucky for me, I can now. Roger is Thomas’ nerdy friend. He’s a computer geek and is fifty. He never married and they're friends from high school.

“Now honey, the next few days are your last days to be a slut. So you better make it worth your while. Remember there will be no cheating after these two nights.”

“I know, I can do this. I’ll be a slut for these two days and then a faithful wife for one year.”

I got ready. I wore a very slinky black dress. It was very low cut and very short. I didn’t’ wear stockings just black pumps. I left some gorgeous lingerie at the hotel, when the guys and I got back there to fuck. I wore my hair up and did my make-up.

“How do I look Thomas?”

“You look fabulous. Have a great time. I’ll see you when you walk down the aisle. Have a great weekend. I'll be staying at a hotel, so you can have the house for your evening with your friends.”

The limo was waiting outside. I got into the car and Thomas’ friends were all there.”

“Jesus, Victoria don’t you look hot. Have some champagne sexy lady.”

They guys handed me the champagne. It was really good and I started to drink it very fast.

“Victoria why don’t you give us all kisses. Let’s get this party started.”

With that I kissed each man. I was enjoying all the attention. I could tell they were too.

“Victoria, why don’t you suck us all off, before we get to the club. You only have tonight girlfriend.”

All the guys took down their pants in the limo. I stated with Roger. I stroked his cock for a few minutes and he got hard as a rock. He was kind of on the small only four inches. I wrapped my lips around his cock and took him into my throat. I was able to deep throat him, because he was so small.

“Oh fuck! You suck so good Victoria. Oh God. Keep sucking.”

I was slurping and sucking on his cock. I was able to get right up into his groin and take him all the way down my throat. Roger is a real nerd and blew his load after only ten minutes.

It was now David’s turn. David is Thomas’ business partner and best friend. David’s cock was hard and erect. He had an eight inch cock. I slowly teased his head and tongued his pee hole. I then wrapped my mouth around his gorgeous cock and started to take him inch by inch down my throat.

“You're a really good cock-sucker Victoria. Thomas is a lucky guy.”

I sucked and slurped on his cock. I was really getting very turned on. As I was sucking on David’s cock, Joseph got behind me and pulled my dress up and pulled down my panties. Joseph was licking my anus and finger fucking my pussy.

Joseph is Thomas’ trainer. I have wanted to fuck him forever. Joseph was licking my rosebud and finger fucking my pussy. I was so wet and excited by blowing all these men. I continued sucking on David’s cock. He had a really nice cock and it felt so good in my throat.

Joseph now was licking my dripping pussy. My pussy was so wet. I was very turned on by having Joseph licking and adoring my bald little cunt.

“Oh God! I’m coming!”

“Jesus, Victoria your cunt tastes so good. I don’t know about you guys, but I think we should just go to the hotel and get started. What do you think Victoria?”

With that David blew his load down my throat and I drank down his delicious come.

“Yes, let’s just go to the hotel and fuck. I just want to have sex now.”

I let the limo driver know to just take us to the hotel now. I pulled my panties up and just sat with the guys in the limo. We drank about two bottle of champagne and I was definitely feeling good. After about thirty minutes we arrived at the hotel.

I had already gotten the key earlier in the day. So we all walked to the elevator. I was so excited that we were all going to be having sex. We all just went into the elevator and then walked to our suite.

I called room service and told them to bring up 10 bottles of Krug Brut Vintage 1988 Champagne to the room. It’s the best and tonight was all about having my last days of sex with other men.

I went into the bathroom and changed into my sexy lingerie.

LILY_LO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LILY_LO

I put on a red lacy bra, red lacy thong, red thigh high lace stockings and my red heels. I put on some music and started dancing for Thomas’ friends. I had my hands over my head and was gyrating my hips.

Knock Knock

“Somebody get the door! It’s room service.”

Joseph answered the door and the guy put all the champagne out on the table. He brought champagne glasses and was watching me do my whorish dance for all the guys. He was a younger man.

“Hey, if you pull your pants down our slut Victoria will give you head.”

“I don’t think I should. Would you really do that Miss?”

Yes, come over here and I'll give you head.”

I went up to the room service man. I pulled his pants down and played with his cock. He was so excited and his cock grew immediately. I wrapped my mouth around his cock and gave him a wonderful blow job. I sucked, slurped, and gagged on his cock.

“Oh fuck! I’m coming. I’m fucking coming!”

The guy pulled his pants up and I gave him his tip and he left.

“Victoria you’re so bad. Get on your back Victoria. We all are going to take turns and eat your beautiful pussy.”

I went to the bed and got comfortable on the pillow. Roger the nerd pulled down my panties and got between my thighs. He started to lick and love my pussy lips. He lightly chewed on them and parted my pussy lips and began to tongue fuck me fast.

“Move over Roger it’s my turn.”

Joseph then got into position and he was licking my pussy now. His tongue brushed along my clit. He slid his fingers into my pussy and fucked me really fast. My juices were flowing out of my pussy fast. I was really turned on by Joseph.

“Oh God, that feels so good! Fuck, your tongue is amazing Joseph.”

Joseph was licking my pussy up and down and finger fucking me. I was bucking my pussy into his face.

“Enough Joseph she is going to come in my mouth. Move over!”

David then got between my thighs. His tongue went right into my pussy hole. He tongue fucked me very fast. I was already very excited by Joseph eating my pussy. I let out a huge moan.

“Oh fuck. I’m coming. I’m fucking coming.”

My juices poured onto David’s tongue. He was lapping me like a cute little puppy dog.

“Let’s have some more drinks.”

Joseph opened a few bottles of the champagne. We all were drinking steady now and were all feeling really good. I now just wanted to get fucked. I was so aroused and wanting for all the men to give it to me hard. Tonight was the last night I could have several cocks fucking me for one year. I planned on getting my fill of dicks tonight.

“Let’s fuck her now. David get on your back and Victoria will straddle you. Joseph grab the lube and fuck her ass. Roger she will suck you off. Victoria Take off your bra!”

I removed my bra. David went up on the bed and positioned himself across the bed. I straddled him and put his cock into my pussy. Joseph put lube all over his cock and my anus and slid his cock into my ass. Joseph grabbed my hips and slowly entered my tight rosebud, while I was fucking David.

“Oh God your cocks feel so good in my body. I can feel you both in my body.”

Roger stood on the bed and I was able to suck his cock. He was face fucking me, while I was getting fucked. His cock tasted really good. He was playing with my tits, while I sucked on his cock.

“Victoria your cunt feels like velvet. Thomas is the luckiest guy! You are the best little fuck on the planet."

“You have a gorgeous ass Miss. Your buttocks are so round and lovely. I love fucking you!"

Joseph was pumping his cock deep into my ass and I was riding David and sucking Roger’s cock.

“Time to switch boys.”

Joseph went on his back and Roger put the lube all over his cock and David shoved his cock into my throat. He was pulling at my erect and long nipples, while I sucked his cock. 

I put Joseph’s cock into my pussy and rode him. His cock felt so good in my pussy. Roger lubed his cock and put his cock into my ass. My ass was already gaping from Joseph fucking into it.

“Oh baby your ass is so fucking good to fuck.”

Roger was fucking my anus, but to tell you the truth, I couldn’t even feel his small dick. I liked the two other guy’s cock much better. David was face fucking me and I was sucking his cock down my throat, while I was getting fucked in my ass and in my pussy. David was cupping and massaging my breasts.

“It’s time to switch now.”

Roger got on his back and David lubed his cock and Joseph put his cock into my mouth. I rode Roger’s small cock, while David put his cock into my asshole. Joseph was face fucking me with his gorgeous cock. I sucked, slurped, and gagged on it. I rode Rodger’s small cock, while David grabbed my hips and pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my ass.

“Jesus, your ass feels so fucking good!”

David was fucking my ass really hard. Roger was fucking up into my pussy and I was keeping pace with Joseph. Joseph let out a loud groan and came down my throat. David was fucking me very fast and came in my ass. Roger let out a groan and came up into my pussy.

“That was fucking hot Victoria. You’re one hot piece of ass.”

“I really had a great time guys. Thanks so much for fucking me.”

After that the guys took showers and the limo took them home. I then passed out at the hotel.

I woke up the next day and took a shower and called a cab to take me back to Thomas’ home. I then made all the necessary calls to the masseuses who were going to be coming to the house later. I then cleaned and got ready for the spa party. I just wore a white terry robe and waited for my friends to come over. All of my friends were Hooters girls like me. Lisa, Jessica, and Angela were coming over tonight. We are all party girls and sluts. We are all blondes and as much as I like to get fucked, so do they. We also love to please each other and on many occasions have given each other oral sex.

Ding Dong

“Hi guys, come in. You can set up your massage tables in my family room. Put them side by side okay. I want to be able to talk to my friends, while you guys massage us.”

The massage people did as I said. They were the hottest looking guys you’d ever seen. I figured they would fuck as after the great erotic massages they would give to all of us.

Ding Dong

“Hey guys come in. Go into my room and put on your terry robes I have left out for you. We’re going to have so much fun tonight.”

“We’re so excited Victoria.”

Once the girls were ready we all took our robes off and got on the massage tables. I was in the middle of Lisa and Jessica and Angela was next to Lisa.

The massage people put on some soothing music and we got started on our massages.

“I should warn you all. These will be erotic massages. I told them to massage and adore our pussies.”

“Well fuck that sounds so hot. Let’s get started.”

The men poured oil over all our bodies. They worked our necks and our backs. We were all relaxed and making little sighing noises. All the guys worked their hands up and down our legs. They rubbed our feet and even sucked each of our toes. It was really very relaxing.

“Turn over ladies!”

We all turned over. All of my friends are sluts with huge breasts like myself. We all have implants. The guys then poured oil over all of our breasts and kneaded our tits in their hands. Then they poured oil over our legs and worked their strong hands up and down our thighs and feet. They again sucked all our toes.

Each man then poured the oil over all our bald cunts. Their fingers were rubbing our pussies. It kind of was like a synchronized massaged. Every girl’s massage was just like the other girl’s. The men’s hands were deep in our pussies. They were finger fucking all of us very hard.

“Oh Jesus this feels so fucking good. Victoria I think this is amazing. We are all going to come together. Oh fucking hell.”

The massage guys were finger fucking us all so fast. We were all thrashing on the massage tables.

“Okay guys you can all fuck us now.”

All the men took off their clothes. We were all on our backs and they all slid into our pussies. We were all getting fucked by these gorgeous men. Their cocks were deep inside mine and my friend’s cunts.

“Victoria this is the best party you’ve had yet.”

We were all getting our pussies pounding by these hot men. It was so much fun.

“Oh bloody hell. I’m fucking coming.”

We all got fucked hard and we all had amazing orgasms. The guys pumped our slutty cunts with their hot cream.

Then all the guys stood in a line and we each gave them blow jobs. We worked our hot mouths up and down their cocks. It was really delicious to eat their cream and our juices from their hot cocks. The guys face fucked us and we sucked their cocks. Again, we did it all together. It was really very exciting to have sex with my girlfriends.

After that, the men left and I went on the massage table. All my friends took turns licking my bald pussy. Each one licked and adored my cunt. Their little tongues were licking my clit and tongue fucking my bald pussy. It really was sheer ecstasy.

The guys left their oil and Lisa grabbed some and poured it on my tits. She worked the left tit and Angela rubbed my right tit. Jessica was eating my pussy. I was so turned on by all this pleasure.

“Let’s take our bride to her bedroom.”

The girls then led me to my bedroom. Jessica went into the bathroom and strapped on her cock. Lisa and I were in sixty nine position. We were enjoying each other’s pussies. Angela and Jessica were kissing and loving one another. Their hands were playing with each other’s tits.

Jessica got on her back and Angela straddled her and put her cock into her pussy. They slowly made love together. Angela was moving her pussy up and down over Angela’s strap on cock. Jessica sat up and was rubbing and massaging Angela’s tits.

I then told Lisa to go into the bathroom and get the strap on I left for her. Lisa then put her cock on and I got on my hands and knees. Lisa slid her cock into my pussy and fucked me doggie style. She grabbed my hips and pushed the cock deep inside my pussy.

We were all laying on the bed fucking one another. Lisa was in a good rhythm, while she fucked my pussy.

Angela hopped off of Jessica and got on her hands and knees. Angela then fucked Jessica’s pussy. We were all on my bed having sex together. It was really wild. Angela was holding on to Jessica’s hips and fucking her really hard.

Lisa was fucking my pussy and ramming her cock deep into my pussy.

“Holy hell I’m coming.”

“I’m coming too. Fuck!”

We all got cleaned up and went into the kitchen and had some snacks and drinks. Eventually we passed out.

The night passed by very quickly. When we woke up, it was my wedding day. I’ll tell you the wedding went off without any hitches. I married Thomas and we had a great day. Later at the reception, we all danced and had the best time. Then next day Thomas and I left for our honeymoon and the rest of the year I remained faithful to him.

On our one year anniversary Thomas allowed me to have an open marriage. Life is pretty grand for this little slut.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments