Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What a Winter Wonderland

"A few days away with friends turns into a couple of wild nights."

21
13 Comments 13
11.5k Views 11.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Winter Break
With winter finally upon up, my husband and I wanted to take advantage of the beautiful weather and have a ski weekend. We found a resort that had executive cabins, doting more privacy, luxurious, fireplaces, hot tubs, etc. I convinced my longtime friend Dan to come along, pooling our money to rent the cabin, saying it’d give me a chance to get to know his girlfriend Katy better. She’s kind of a prissy pain in the ass so I was trying to put forth some effort. The trip was finally upon us. We got there, checked in, rushed a couple of miles up the road to our cabin, threw everything inside and had an afternoon on the slopes.

I was coming down an easier trail and fell flat on my face. It wasn’t a lack of skill or an ice patch, it was Katy flirting with some tall-dark-and-handsome ski instructor and he kissed her. She just stood there and kissed him right back! This girl was dating my very best friend and she’s making out with someone. I needed to find the guys and tell them. I caught up with the boys about 10 minutes later and told them everything. Dan just stood there in shock for a few minutes.

“Are you fucking kidding?! Are you sure? Did she see you?” He screamed, stabbing the fresh snow with his poles every other word.

“No, she was kind of too busy to notice me. What do you want me to do?” I asked, knowing that Dan is too nice of a guy to tell her she’s on her own and kick her out of our executive cabin.

“Nothing. Don’t say a word! I don’t want it to wreck our time. Leave it alone. I’ll deal with the slut when I get home.” He said as calmly as he could.

The three of us headed back down towards the lodge to change, buy some groceries (and liquor) and find Katy. When we walked in there she was, sitting by the fire with the instructor, twirling her hair around her manicured fingers and giggling.

“Oh hey babe.” Dan said to her, walking over and shaking the instructor’s hand. “Hey man. I’m Dan. Thanks for looking out for my girl on the slopes. She do ok? You ready to head back to the cabin babe?”

“Oh ummm… she did just fine. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.” He said and then he was gone.

Once we were in the privacy of our cabin, I was expecting Dan to let loose and flip out on her. We all showered in turns and got ready for some dinner, everyone quiet, as we anticipated the fight to come but it never did. I mixed everyone a drink during dinner. We all started to relax with the alcohol pumping through our veins. We hadn’t gotten to the dessert before I was completely drunk, inching my chair closer to Matt’s so I could rub his thigh and huge cock through the fabric. Apparently I’m not as subtle as I think I am because Dan almost immediately cleared his throat and gave me a knowing look but I continued my assault of Matt’s lap as if I hadn’t noticed.

“Seriously dude, not cool.” Dan said slowly, the alcohol starting to take effect on his ability to talk coherently. “It’s not like I’m getting any this weekend, so can you not rub it in that you will be?”

“What the hell are you talking about!?” Katy said. “I’m not a prude!”

“Clearly not! Did you have fun with that instructor today?” Dan replied in a sickly sweet voice as Katy’s face turned bright red.

“Ok, so I was flirting with a guy. Sue me.” She said, trying to defend herself.

“Wow. That’s flirting to you? I’d consider kissing someone a bit more than that.” Dan said as Katy dropped her face in her hands and burst out crying.

“You saw that?! Why did you bring me back here if you were just going to hold it over my head like this?” She cried.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Is this not a convenient time for you?” Dan sneered sarcastically. “How about this, I’m sure that guy gave you his number. Call him up and stay with him this weekend. We’re leaving Monday at 10. If you’re not here then, you’re not getting a ride back with us. I think that’s pretty generous.”

“Fine!” She screamed as she ran into their room and grabbed her luggage case, wheeling it outside, slamming the door and heading back towards the lodge.

“That went well.” I joked. “Shots?” I asked already knowing the answer as I pulled out the Sambuca. After three or four of them, I knew I was done drinking for the night. I sat on the floor near the fireplace while the boys polished off the bottle. Dan walked over and sat down on the couch a few feet behind me. Matt walked over and sat down on the floor behind me, pulling me back into him, biting my neck as soon as it was in reach, eliciting a grateful moan from me. I reached behind me and found his cock already hard and straining against his basketball shorts.

“Seriously guys, you both suck! Tone it down a bit please. Not like I’m gunna get lucky after that.” Dan said, obviously irritable.

“I don’t know about that.” Matt said. “You may get lucky.” He added as he reached around me and pressed his skillful fingers against my clit through my sweatpants. A very long, awkward silence followed his statement. I wasn’t sure what he was implying and I knew Dan was clueless.

“Ok fine, I’ll say it. Hey Dan, you want to fuck my wife with me?” Matt finally said.

“What the fuck Matt?” I said angrily. We had discussed having a threesome, but decided to not just jump into anything without some forethought, and my best friend was never brought up as an addition.

“Whoa. What are you talking about man? Jen and I have never fooled around.” Dan said. “Why the hell would we now?”

“Well, we’ve been thinking about having a three-way. And I’d consider this a sign from god. She trusts you more than anyone other than me. Katy took off, and well, come on. You both must have thought about it.” Matt said.

“Well, we’ve made out a couple of times in high school so of course. But still Matt…” I said. “You can’t be serious right now.”

“Alright fine peanut gallery. What about what Dan thinks?” Matt said, turning his attention to Dan, ignoring my plea for his sanity. Matt got up from behind me and headed back into the kitchen.

“Ok, so I’ll admit that yeah, I’ve thought about it. But I’ve never had a threesome, and this kind of thing can ruin a friendship.” Dan said.

“Ok fine. It was just an idea. No big deal.” Matt said trying to brush off the failure as he walked over and resumed his position behind me with a bottle of champagne in hand, taking generous swigs off of it. “Tell you what man.” Matt continued as he passed the bottle to Dan. “If you change your mind, just jump on in.”

After that comment, Matt reached both arms around me. One was wrapped around my waist, assuring I couldn’t go anywhere while the other was rubbing my clit through my sweatpants. He leaned into me even more, pressing his chest against my back as he bit and sucked on my neck. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my lower back and that was more than enough to distract me from anything else going on. I had forgotten that my best friend was still sitting on the couch behind us, drinking away at the bottle of champagne. I had closed my eyes and was enjoying my husband touching my body in my half-drunken stupor. I’m not sure how much time had passed; all I knew was Matt was pushing every button of mine and was keeping me in this euphoric sex-hungry state enough to make me not complain. It wasn’t until I heard his voice that I finally opened my eyes again, realizing what was going on.

“Sit on your feet.” Matt said, biting gently on my ear. I happily complied and rearranged myself so that I was on my knees out front of him. I turned my head to be able to kiss Matt and was shocked.

BrianaGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaGarner

Dan was taking his clothes off behind us, by his feet, the empty bottle of champagne. “Oh! Hang on a sec.” Matt said as he jumped up and ran into our bedroom. He reemerged with the entirety of our naughty collection at home. He had the handcuffs, blindfold, vibrator, butt plug, lube, everything! I turned bright red as he came back into the room, realizing that Dan now knows my dirty secret. I turned around and looked at Dan standing in his boxers. He was glancing from me to the toys and back again but to my surprise and relief, he seemed kind of excited about it.

“Holy shit!” Dan said as he took the butt plug out of Matt’s arms. “Is this what I think it is?” He asked with an evil grin on his face.

“Yeah, she likes it.” Matt responded. “How do you want to do this?” He asked him.

“I don’t know. Whatever Jen wants to do I guess.” Dan said.

“Well that’s no fun.” Matt said. “Here, I’ll add some mystery.” And with that, Matt blindfolded me.

“Umm, ok. Well, any suggestions?” Dan said.

“Yeah, she’s fucking awesome at everything, so knock yourself out man.” Matt answered. I felt a hand underneath my arm pulling me to my feet. My sweat pants and tee shirt were taken off by one of them and then I was placed back down, sitting on my feet on the floor. I could tell that someone was standing out front of me, and sure enough I felt whoever it was getting closer to my face. Then I felt it, the spongy head of either Matt or Dan’s dick pressed against my lips. I happily opened my mouth and the head was pushed in and I immediately started sucking on it, swirling my tongue around the tip. There’s my answer. It’s Dan. I knew it was. Matt’s more than a bit rough with me when I give him head and Dan wasn’t being rough at all. I pulled my head back as his dick popped out of my mouth.

“Hi Dan.” I said jokingly. “Matt, come here. Give him an example of my work.” I could hear movement and then my husband’s big dick was pressed against my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked his dick in as his hands grabbed a hold of the back of my head. He began pumping his dick in and out, every few times he’d push the entirety of his 8 inches down my throat. Lucky for me, God blessed me with no gag reflex and Matt liked to take advantage of this. He started to pick up the pace and soon was fucking my face as fast as he could.

“Holy shit man. She’s got to breath.” Dan said with concern.

“She’s fine. I told you she’s awesome. You can do whatever you want.” Matt explained as he continued his assault of my throat. He pulled out of my mouth after a few moments. “Go ahead man. I’ve got another idea.”

Dan pushed his dick back into my mouth and this time grabbed my head just like Matt does. He pushed his dick down my throat and I was shocked. His dick was bigger than Matt’s! Blindfolded, I wasn’t able to tell but there’s definitely a lot more there. He was still apprehensive about choking me down on his cock, so I took the initiative and thrust my face forward and swallowed, massaging his dick in my throat.

“Oh god. Holy shit!” Dan said in between moans. Matt laughed from somewhere behind me. Then I felt what he was doing. He lubed up my largest butt plug and stuffed it in my ass without as much as a fingering warmup. The searing feeling from it was too much as I started to whimper with Dan’s massive cock still lodged down my throat. “I’m getting close Jen.” Dan said only a few moments later. I made a gurgling noise as a response. I could feel his balls tense up against my chin as his dick began to twitch. He released his hold of my head and started to pull out of my mouth but I wouldn’t let him. I wanted to taste him so I lunged forward, forcing his dick back down my throat as he started to cum. He stood there moaning as his dick pulsed down my throat, coating it with his sticky-sweet cum. After a few moments, his dick started to soften up and I let go of it.

“Fuck! Jen, you are good at that.” Dan said, catching his breath.

“You haven’t even waited for the best part.” Matt said.

“Oh yeah? What’s that?”

“This is my favorite.” Matt responded as he pushed me forward, forcing me onto my hands and knees. He began working the enormous butt plug in and out of my ass as I started moaning. “Alright babe, you’re horny enough.” And with that he pulled the plug out. He walked around me and knelt down out front of me. “Get it wet.” He ordered as I happily opened my mouth again and sucked his cock into my mouth. As soon as I deep throated him, he pulled out and stood up, getting behind me. Then I felt what I was waiting for. He pushed his perfect cock against my winking hole and pressed. He sunk his entire length in my ass, making me groan from the slight pain. Within moments the pain was replaced by the full and hot pressure I love. He felt my muscles relax around his massive dick and began thrusting in and out of my ass with abandon. Every time he thrust deeper into me, he slid me across the floor slightly. This continued until my arms were trapped underneath me and I was lying flat on my stomach, Matt allowing gravity to sink his cock deep inside my tight hole.

“Oh god babe, keep going. Go harder and I’ll cum.” I gasped in between moans. He gratefully picked up the pace and pumped his eight inches in and out of my ass harder than he ever has, causing my whole body to spasm. My muscles clamped so tight around his cock as I came that he couldn’t move until I was finished. “Ok, well I don’t think I need a blindfold.” I said, taking it off. Matt pulled out of my ass and walked behind me, sitting down on the couch, his still hard dick pointing at the ceiling.

“Crawl over here and finish it. Why don’t you let Dan try your ass?” Matt said.

“Sounds good to me.” I said as I crawled across the floor to Matt and started to suck the head of his cock into my mouth, tasting myself on it, wriggling my ass invitingly at Dan, wondering if I could even handle his enormous cock. Matt grabbed my head in his strong hands and fucked my face as Dan knelt down behind me. I reached my hands back and grabbed onto my asscheeks, spreading them for him. He wasted no time. I could feel his rock hard cock pressing against my hole, pushing harder and harder until the muscles finally gave way. My body was wrapped in pain as my throat was fucked by my husband and my ass was stretched to its max by my best friend. I felt like a teeter totter. When Dan buried his dick up my ass, I was shoved forward onto Matt’s cock and vice versa.

“How does it feel to be our little slut babe? Do you like swallowing down my cock while Dan fucks your ass?” Matt asked me. All I could do was gurgle around his dick but apparently that wasn’t enough. He pulled me off his cock by my hair and asked me again.

“Yes!” I finally said. “I love it. I want you two to cum in me together.” With a triumphant smile on his face, Matt pulled my head back down onto his cock and started pumped harder than ever. Dan grabbed a hold of my hips and started jackhammering his massive cock in me. I was on sensory overload as I started to build again. I pushed my ass back onto Dan’s cock every time he went to thrust forward, driving him deeper, faster. My whole body pulsed as I came for the second time, squirting my juices down my thighs and on the floor.

“Oh fuck. Her ass is so tight.” Dan said, feeling me spasm. “I’m gunna cum!” He bellowed as he buried his cock as deep as it would go and pumped streams of his cum up my ass. Matt took his cue and pulled me down on his cock, grinding his dick in circles down my throat, cumming hard.

With a stomach full of Matt and Dan’s cum and my ass leaking Dan’s second load on the floor, my body felt thoroughly abused and I loved it. It was our first threeway and certainly will not be our last. We all passed out on the floor out front of the fire and woke up the next morning, sore but ready to ski all day and fuck all night again. What a perfect start to a vacation.

Published 
Written by peachbuta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments