Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Father Forgive Me

"Father Joesph Saves a Hopeless Sinners Soul"

37
10 Comments 10
10.8k Views 10.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Father Joseph was by far my favorite priest ever. He was so dedicated to his parishioners and was always ready to assist in my spiritual journey.  In his early thirties, he was so wise beyond his years and so well suited to assist.  I loved each of our meetings and expected this one to widen my consciousness as each other meeting had done. 

I heard a car in the driveway and watched as Father Joesph made his way to the front door. The doorbell rang and as Father Joseph stepped into the house I handed him a tall glass of bourbon, his favorite brand.  

I fell to my knees, saying, "Father I have sinned, it has been a week since my last confession." I reach up to hand Father the leash attached to the heavy leather collar around my neck and immediately unzipped his pants.  

I was dressed as I always was for a spiritual session with Father.  Starched white blouse, two sizes too small, held over by giant breasts by two amazingly persistent buttons and no bra.  Plaid skirt, the uniform of our parish's high school, but shortened to ensure that the bottom of my wide ass was always on display. White thong panties, thin white knee socks, and five-inch tall black peep-toe pumps.  And, also as always, my heavy pink leather collar, leash, pink jeweled butt plug, and pink leather wrist and ankle restraints.  

I dutifully lifted Father's cock from his pants.  As the thick eight-inch cock cleared his pants, I could see he was wearing a heavy silver cock ring emblazoned with multiple crosses and his cock was already beginning to harden. I immediately sucked it in deep between my bright red lips.  

I love knowing that I am moving my spirit closer to God when I meet with Father Joseph.  And I love his cock! I love the taste and smell of him and love feeling his cock growing in my mouth.  He sipped his drink and stood quietly as he watched me worship his cock. I always throw myself fully into my spiritual growth and in just a few minutes I could tell Father had grown to his full length and girth. 

He suddenly stepped back, pulled his cock from my lips, and roughly jerked my leash up. "Stand up you dirty sinner Whore," he said. I struggled to my feet with the collar tightening on my throat. And then I felt the familiar but unexpected sting of his hand landing a sharp blow on my ass.  

He led me to the kitchen counter where I had staged the items I knew he would want for my training. Ripping my blouse open and roughly forcing my arms behind my back, my bare breasts heaved with excitement and anticipation. He took a clip from the counter and pulled my wrists together. I heard the distinctive sound of the clip fastening together the rings of my wrist restraints, locking my arms behind my back. He knelt behind me pulling my panties to my feet and then clipped my ankles together as well.  

With his hand gripping the back of my neck, he forced me to bend forward placing my face on the kitchen counter. He took a wide leather strap from the counter and lifted my skirt to fully expose my ass.  

This strap is a beautifully tooled black leather piece with a wooden handle that grips a two-inch-wide thick leather strap about eighteen inches long. The weight of the strap makes for such a solid impact and the width is just perfect to build that amazing burning sting in just a few strokes. The strap is decorated with a raised silver cross which leaves a very distinctive mark with each stroke.  The handle bears the verse, "Stripes that wound scour away evil, And strokes reach the innermost parts." Proverbs 20:30

The first lesson from the strap was as always a surprise and I squealed a bit as the blow landed. Father chastised me to take my lesson properly and the next ten strokes came in rapid succession increasing each time in intensity.  Tears flowed down my face but I silently accepted the physical awakening of my spiritual being. 

My legs trembled and I feared I might collapse, but his assault continued for at least fifty more strokes on my ass.  Eventually, I could be silent no longer and had to cry out for God to give me strength.   

The burning on my ass was as if my body was ablaze and his strokes were each causing my whole body to lurch forward.  A warm wetness was dripping from the depths of my soul and down my inner thighs. My spiritual awaking was taking place through Father Joseph as he scoured away my evil with each impact on my round soft bare ass. 

Suddenly the gift ended and I stood unsteadily on my heels, face, and bare breasts still on the cool kitchen counter. I awaited my next lesson. I sobbed and thanked Father for his gifts.

"Stand up and walk you sinner Whore," he commanded. As quickly as I raised up, he was dragging me toward the bedroom by my leash. My ankles were still clipped close together so I struggled to take tiny steps. He repeatedly spanked my ass with his bare hand to hurry me along.  

The bedroom was properly staged and he forced me roughly onto the bed face down.  I felt him clip a spreader bar between my ankles forcing my legs wide and after removing the snap between my wrists he ordered me onto my back.  I rolled over obediently though flopping a bit like a fish out of water with my legs spread so widely.  

This loving and kind man of God then brutally dragged me to the edge of the bed by my hair. With my head hanging over the edge of the bed he attached each of my wrists to the ankle on that side.  My head was hanging straight down over the side of the bed that is shared each night with my husband.  My mouth was at the same level as his cock with him standing on the floor. I watched as Father Joseph adjusted the fly of his pants to fully expose his perfect cock and huge low hanging balls.  His collar was still in place and his suit coat still on.  

Just a normal Catholic priest dressed to tend to his flock, except his rock-hard cock was standing at attention through the fly. "You are starving for what's coming aren't you, you sinner Whore?  Open your mind and body to God. Peace be with you," he said.

"And with your spirit, Father," I replied. Father stepped forward and began slapping my face with his hardness.  "Please no Father," I said.  "I am not worthy of your gift Father, there must be another way for me to learn."  

With a mighty and rapid thrust, the entire eight inches immediately disappeared down my throat.  I felt Father's strong hands gripping around my throat as his soft warm balls rested on my nose and covered my eyes.  He held himself there in my throat and I instantly knew I was literally trusting him with my life as I could not draw a breath.  

I prayed silently asking God to give me the ability to please Father,  but after a minute or more without the ability to breathe, I instinctively felt the panic building. I began to struggle and he simply tightened the grip on my throat and said, "Are you ready to meet God, you fucking Whore? You breathe only when God tells me to let you breathe." My head was spinning and I was seeing stars when he finally relented and pulled his cock out of my throat. I gasped and struggle to breathe but the respite was short and Father was immediately back into my throat.  

Time loses meaning or measure for me when in such devoted service of God and Father Joseph, therefore it is but a guess that I was at their mercy in this position for over half an hour. Regardless of the length of time, I got exactly what I deserved and Father Joseph cleansed my soul as he throat fucked me.  He repeatedly prayed for my salvation and quoted scripture to me.  

I loved the bonding of souls that comes with the feeling of his cock in my throat and the helplessness of being restrained and totally in his control. And I loved watching as he nonchalantly sipped his bourbon from time to time and then restarting the chore of gagging and choking this sinner Whore in an effort to save my soul. He fucked my throat hard and deep. With his long hairy balls bouncing off my face, every time I was sure he was ready to explode in orgasm, he would relent and just admire his work. 

I was repeatedly gagging and crying now as he abused my throat,  I was feeling so close to heaven as my pastor and man of God, used me like the whore we both know I am. My saliva and tears were flowing constantly over my face and down over my forehead obscuring my vision and giving me the perfect humbling and humiliating experience I needed to find God's grace.

When he would take a break from fucking my mouth, he would sometimes finger the wet folds of my whore cunt, all the while telling me what a beautiful child of God I was.  But he would never let me cum and just teased me to the verge again and again.  "You desperately want me to let you release your demons don't you, you fucking Whore?" he asked repeatedly.  

"Yes, Father, I do, but this sinner knows she doesn't deserve a release until after God allows a release for you Father," I would reply.

"That's right.  You are learning you sinner Whore," he said. Again he took his position standing over my face and the assault on my helpless throat continued for the rest of the hour, maybe longer. My throat had already gone from sore to totally numb from the pounding of his cock head and I had completely entered a Godly trance.  No longer able to respond, I was just his spiritual conduit. When in this state, I lose all thought of wishing for this to continue or end. I am simply adrift in an endless sea of seeking God's will. 

Suddenly his cock cleared my throat and he roughly slapped my face again and again. For the next few seconds, I tried to blink and clear the tears and saliva from my eyes. I was just starting to see shapes when the room began to move. Or was I moving? Then it registered that I was being dragged across the bed. Father had pulled my ass to the edge of the bed and forced my feet toward my head with my ankles still spread and wrists still restrained to my ankles.

I shuttered violently as I felt something touching the dripping wetness of my womanhood.  "Don't you dare orgasm yet, Whore," Father barked. I did my best to prevent my orgasm but I was not sure that was possible.  I felt my labia spreading and at first, I thought I was being blessed with Father's cock.  But the spread continued and continued and I realized it had to be something much larger.  

I would see later that the huge wooden cross was a full foot long from the bottom to the cross piece and was two and a half inches across. It was well beyond the size of anything I thought I could take within my physical body, but Father Joesph with the care and grace of God, masterfully inserted its full length into my wet pussy all the while preventing me from orgasming too. 

"You dirty sinner Whore! You have the whole thing inside you. How can you be so used and wonton as to take such a huge item inside you? You should pray for your soul now. How can it be that you are so ready to take all men of even enormous size inside you? Perhaps I need to test the limits of your anus too. I suspect it has also taken an endless line of enormous men inside," he barked.

"Yes, Father. Please!  Please fill my wanton holes to cleanse my spirit," I begged. He did not have to be asked twice. I felt the butt plug pop out and then felt his cock press against my ass.  With two rough strokes, he was fully inside my ass and I was stretched even wider with the cross and his cock. He stroked a few times into my ass and then began to stroke both his cock and the cross together. That was more than my spirit could endure and I exploded in a worshipful release thanking God for the joy of my orgasm and the release of my demons.

"You fucking Whore, I told you not to cum. God is very displeased." His pace increased and he was now pounding my ass like he had been pounding my throat for the last hour. He was stroking his full eight inches out of my ass, pulling the cross that far too, and then driving both back inside me, jarring my whole body with every stroke. I did not know how it was possible he was still going without releasing his spirit into me, but all I could think about was how good it felt to be brought into the presence of God by Father Joesph.  

Suddenly he stopped and pulled out of my ass. I was finally getting my senses back about me and had cleared my eyes enough to watch him now. This is when I got a view of the huge cross as he pulled it from my pussy. He showed it to me and then I felt it touching my ass.  

"Oh, no, Father! Please, it won't fit," I whispered hoarsely through my abused throat. For the second time today, I was seriously concerned with my safety with the prospect of that cross ripping me open.

"Shut up you sinner Whore, this is what you get for taking your pleasure before God allowed you. You are going to take this symbol of our faith inside your most vulgar hole and you are going to take it all," he chastised me. I have had many real cocks anally, but never before anything this large and I was not sure it was possible without being injured. But I knew it was all going inside me with God's help.  

The pain as it initially stretched my ass was intense, but delicious since I knew it was a spiritual gift. The cross was wet from my pussy, but Father was mercifully adding lube too. It initially stretched me to my breaking point before it finally popped inside. He waited for a few seconds and then fulfilled his promise and the full length of the huge cross disappeared in my ass. 

For the next twenty minutes, he fucked my ass. Then he started alternating it from my dripping cunt to my gaping ass. With just ten or so strokes in my pussy, each time the cross entered, I was on the verge of another orgasm.  It would subside slightly when he would violate my ass but again would grow when he returned to my pussy. 

With the cross held deep inside my pussy he stopped stroking it. I felt my arm moving and realized he was releasing my right wrist from my ankle.  He moved my hand to the end of the cross and said, "Pleasure yourself now Sister. Fuck your own wonton Whore cunt. Accept your role as the sinner who will service all men and worship this symbol of our faith."

Father moved to my face and roughly forced his cock back into my mouth.  I tasted his precum and my ass as his cock head crossed my tongue and again it found my throat.  He held my head tightly as he again thrusted his full length into my face.  

As best as I could manage under the assault of his cock in my mouth, I stroked the cross into my stretched pussy.  His speed and intensity told me that he was going to cum soon and I worked hard to reach another orgasm too. "Release your evil and accept the climax of God you sinner cunt Whore. When you release your evil, I will fill your mouth with the spirit of God," he snapped at me.  "Don't you fucking make God wait too long, you selfish Whore."  

He could tell I was close and I was quivering on the verge when I felt his fingers touch my clit.  That was all it took and I shuttered and bucked with a huge, deep, violent, cleansing orgasm. As promised, I felt the familiar spasm of his body too and then the warm shower of the spirit pouring from his body into my mouth.  

I don't know if it was the angle of his throat fucking, the volume, or both but I was not able to keep up with all of the communion pouring into my mouth.  I gagged and had to turn my head to recover.  The thick white fountain continued over my face and into my eyes until his Godly vessels were finally drained. 

I was trying to clear my eyes by blinking when I felt Father Joseph's hand gripping my throat.  "You have pleased God, and now you will sleep," he said as he held tight his grip on my throat. I gasped and attempted to fight, but it was no use with one arm still restrained.  The room was spinning and stars danced in my head then moments later I slipped from consciousness. 

It was twilight when I awoke. I was no longer restrained and was tucked neatly in my bed.  I checked the clock and saw that I had just enough time for a shower before going to mass.  I was so looking forward to seeing Father Joseph again.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

Published 
Written by MistyJo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments