Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I became The Volleyball Team's Slut - Part 6 -

35
2 Comments 2
81.5k Views 81.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
“Outside, Now.” …

Cassie’s fingers left my pussy empty as she walked away. I gasped as I came back to my senses. A couple seniors pushed Laurie and Alex towards the door, still naked. The warmth from the steam in the locker rooms kept our bodies completely damp. My wet hair clung to my back, and my pussy was wetter still.

The trio of volleyball babes continued out into the hallway. I was the last to step out, feeling the cold air bite at my already hard nipples. The moment Laurie, who was in the lead, left the confines of the girl’s change room, her head sagged.

My heart pumped faster, and my palms grew sweaty. How far was I really going to let this go? I’ve been humiliated, cummed on, used in a wash room and I have even licked pussy for the first time. The worst part is, I have enjoyed it.

But as I strolled out into the brighter hallway, my stomach turned. As badly as my pussy needed this attention, I would be in this school for years. Can I stand with being branded a slut?

“Line up ladies!” Cassie shouted. She had to shout over the cheers of the group of guys that seemed to be waiting for a show, cameras and all. The hoots and the cheers that came from the crowd as we emerged into full view was getting louder. I instinctively covered my breasts with one arm and my pussy with the other.

The senior beside me smack my hands away, and shook her head. She then winked and pushed my forward. The three sluts stood in front, legs spread and pussies wet. I stared at the floor, trying to ignore the ravishing stares.

“Alright sluts, you’re going to be good little whores and enjoy all the cocks given to you. There are some people that we…owe something to. You’re our payment.” She grinned and turned around. She picked up a couple familiar objects out of a box.

The ball gag went on first. Followed by the blindfold. My pussy tingled in anticipation of what was to come. The cheers and clicks of the camera continued, but now I felt in my own little world.

I assumed that the other girls were bound in similar ways. A moment later, a marker tip was pressed hard against my titts. I could make out one word. SLUT. That’s what I am, and that’s how I would be treated.

“On your knees, sluts.” I was shoved to the ground; my hands were pinned behind my back. My wrists were bound by a soft pair of cuffs, completing the picture of a submissive whore.

Whoever put the cuffs on hauled me to my feet and pushed me forward. I walked blindly towards the throng of guys. There were dozens of pictures taken as their hands roamed my body on the way by. Some grabbed at my pussy, others for my titts. Some chose to give my ass a hard smack on the way by, making me jump.

I wasn’t completely sure where we were going. We stopped so often and I was fondled so much that by the time we had taken a couple dozen steps, my pussy was raging for some real attention. But on we walked as I felt my pussy juices dribble down my leg.

The seniors led us down stairs, up stairs, down hallways and even outside. I was starting to get worried. The cheers have only grown loader and the fondling hasn’t stopped. But after returning inside, and up a final flight of stairs, we arrived.

We were shoved through a door. The cold tiles on my bare feet and the exposure to the cold air made me shiver. The cuffs were causing my shoulders a bit of an ache, and I was tired of breathing through the ball gag. We could hear some chatter as we entered of the room, but it quickly grew silent.

We were lead to stand on some sort of mat. I couldn’t tell where the other girls were, but we could tell we weren’t the only ones in the room.

“Okay sluts.” Cassie began, “you’ll be entertaining these gentlemen for the next little while. Your clothes are in your lockers when you’re done. Enjoy! And we will see you later today.” With that, I heard several footsteps exit the way we came. The hand that hand had been guiding me smack my ass hard, making me cry out.

A male voice spoke up. “Okay boys, eat up!” And so it began. I stood there as the first of the hands caressed every inch of my body. Fingers found its way into my pussy and against my clit. A mouth began to suck my left pressed while another hand roughly fondled my right. I moaned into my ball gag, letting saliva drip down the corners of my mouth. I couldn’t help but fall to my knees at all the sexual pleasure. A tongue quickly found my juicy slit and dove in. My breathing began to quicken as the first of many orgasms were approaching.

“Oh FUCK!” I screamed into my gag, as more juices flowed out of my pussy onto the guys face. Another set of hands spread my ass cheeks, exposing my sore anus. A tongue ran its way along the length of my ass. I moaned in ecstasy and protest as my anus tightened up.

“I’m going to break this bitch in.” A deep voice booming from somewhere behind me. I groaned as the tongue s left my holes, and I waited for what would come next. Some of the guys around me seem to grunt in approval of this next alpha male. I could feel a presence behind me as well as bodies pressed around me, cocks waiting.

From across the room I heard one of the girls moan loudly. Her ball gag must have been removed when they started to fuck her.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

The sounds of her pussy being slammed just added to the tension in my pussy.

I screamed into my ball gag. While I was lost in thought, the guy behind me drove his hard cock into my pussy. He shoved it right down to his balls, and only my face against the ground kept me from sliding away.

He was not massive, he was nothing compared to Buster. This alpha male slowly began to pull his cock out and then violently back in. Every time instilling a moan, growing louder and louder from my slutty mouth. My pussy began to spasm from this attention. I NEEDED cock, and lots of it.

I screamed into my gag as my orgasm tore through me, the second of the day. Spittle fellow out o my mouth and I bit into the gag. The guys around me laughed, and the bloke that was fucking my cunt kept up his relentless pace, grunting himself. My pussy tightened around his cock as his cum spurted out into my tight fuck hole.

“Alright boys, have at her.” The male said as he pulled out. I was picked up seeming effortlessly, and placed down on another cock, this one long but not impressive in girth. I moaned as I slid down.

A large hand grabbed my chin, and proceeded to rip off my ball gag. I gasped as the rush of air entered in my lungs, combined with the cock in my tight pussy.

“Tell us what you want whore, and we’ll give it to you.” It took me a second to catch my breath, but I know exactly what I want.

“…I want…I want you to…fuck me hard.”

“Is that all? We’re going to do more than that slut. Hey, Mark, want to break in this sluts ass? It looks so tight.”

“Not my ass! No, please, don’t!” I begged. I have never been fucked in my ass before, and yesterday’s butt plug did not make a good impression. My pleas went unheard, as I was lifted off the floor. I struggled, but not overly. Deep inside I wanted this.

The strong male arms carried me a few feet. I didn’t know where, but with my shoulders over his legs I felt completely exposed. My ass was completely stretched out to any viewer below me. I began to be lowered slowly towards the ground.

“Be gentle…please…AHHH!” The head of a cock poked into my ass hole. I screamed and tightened up. A cock is too big to fit, it would never fit…

“AHHHH!” I screamed again as the cock push into my tight anus with a pop. I was slowly lowered into the length, taking more and more in. My moans never stopped as I came to rest on the guy’s thighs, his cock buried all the way in my ass.

I gasped loudly. The man-handler let go of my legs and moved to my clit, licking it gently. I moaned deeply in response, my ass loosening and clenching on the thick member that occupies it.

“Give me…more…please.” I begged. I needed that cock pounding my ass. My pussy was on fire and I was nearing fast nearing another orgasm. My butt was lifted, sliding up along the shaft of the hard cock. I was then dropped quickly back onto it, making me gasp out in pleasure and pain.

Suddenly, the tongue teasing my clit was replaced by a hard cock slamming into my wet cunt. My moans turned to screams as I orgasmed incredibly hard. I could feel both cocks sliding in and out of my. My grip tightened and I fought against my bonds as I came again and again.

I could feel the cock under me spasm as it filled my ass with hot cum. For a moment, the fucking stopped. I could hear the other girls moaning as they took whatever cocks they were given.

My pussy was lowered down onto the same cock landing softly on my knees. My ass then had another cock plunged into it. As my back arched and I moan loudly, a hand guided a thick member into my mouth. The fucking commenced again, a cock slamming my ass forward forcing the cock deeper into my mouth. I had no control over any movements with my hands tied behind my back.

I was subject to the will of the men’s cocks for what felt like hours. When one finished, another replaced. They filled my ass, my pussy and my throat full of cum. Some of the guys finished on my naked body. All the while I could hear the moans of the other girls receiving their pleasure.

Eventually, I was left lying on the ground in a pool of cum and sweat. My body shook from the assault. My pussy was more sore than I thought possible, and my jaw was painful to move. My blindfold had some what come off during all the fucking, and I could see the likes of a small men’s locker room. It wasn’t the normal room that they used.

I heard footsteps behind me. Then proceeded to untie my arm quickly, and then leave. I stretched my arms immediately, trying to iron out the sore muscles. I pulled the rest of my blindfold off, and on two other separate mats were the other two sluts, also starting to rise.

We gave each other one look of exhaustion, and made for a quick shower. My legs trembled as the hot water rushed over me. I didn’t care if a guy saw me; I was just fucked by a dozen if not more. I felt like a whore, a slut, but I liked it somehow, deep inside.

The other girls did likewise. We had nothing to dry off with, so made due just strolling out into the hallway. It turned out that the room we were fucked in was only right around the corner from the girl’s change room. We quickly entered and went straight to dry off.

What was inside our lockers made us think that none of our slut lives were over.

Published 
Written by GoJohnnyGo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments