Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lilly's First Experience

"She had one hell of a first experience in a sex club."

72
46 Comments 46
14.5k Views 14.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

Lilly

Lilly worked in an eight-foot by eight-foot cubicle all day, five days a week. She had worked in this same miserable place for the last ten years. As her thirty-fifth birthday approached, she realized she wanted more, needed more, actually. She was never super active sexually, and she suddenly found herself surfing porn sites.

What she found herself attracted to was sites with bondage, spanking, toying, and overall rough play. Every time she brought one up, her pussy would flood her panties. Before watching more than two videos, she would be orgasming with her fingers buried in her hole.

As she watched night after night, she noticed that many of these short videos were made at a club. Out of curiosity, she looked up the club on the internet. She was startled to find out it was right here in her city. Googling the address to see where it was located, she was also surprised to see it was only a few blocks from her drab little apartment.

On her way home from work one evening, she walked by the address for the club. As she did, there was a limousine pulled up to the curb. The driver opened the back door, and a guy got out, pulling two barely dressed girls on leashes with him. She just stood there in shock, watching as the trio disappeared through the door into the club. 

As soon as she got home, she went to the website for the club and started reading. The longer she read, the hornier she got. It wasn’t long before she had her skirt hiked up around her waist and her panties pushed aside. With her fingers working her pussy frantically, she was crying out with her orgasm in no time.

After she calmed down from her orgasm, she went back to reading the club’s site. She saw that she could go to the club alone, but she would be treated as submissive. It gave examples of what would be expected. She read through the list until she got to the restrained and used for the members' pleasure. At this point, her fingers found her hole again, and she was off to the races for another orgasm.

When she finally exhausted her ability to orgasm, she made it through the site to find non-member ladies were welcome on Saturday nights. It gave a suggested manner in which to dress and advised to have a safe word decided upon before arriving. Since it was only Wednesday, she had a few days to decide whether she wanted to go or not. It wasn’t like she had to decide now.

The Club

Lilly walked into the club to be met by the most shocking sight. Standing there at a small counter was an extremely tall blonde in a silver dress that did more to expose her than it did to hide her female charms. Yet the truly shocking part was a naked woman in a cage by the counter. Lilly could see a collar around her neck, a bit gag in her mouth, her long chestnut colored mane was pulled back in a long ponytail. As she took in the rest of the woman, she saw that there was an anal plug with a tail in as well. It was long and flowing colored, just like her hair. A little taken back at the whole scene, Lilly looked into the blonde’s face but was at a loss for words.

The blonde, seeing her confusion, offered up, “She was misbehaving, so I had to cage her,” she said it like it was a normal everyday thing to see a woman in a cage like a dog.

Lilly found her voice finally stammered out, “I see!”

The blonde realizing that the woman in front of her must be new to the scene, took control of the moment by saying, “Can I be of help to you?”

Finally, after overcoming her shock, Lilly replied, “Yes, I came to visit the club. It is my first time. I read and filled out the online form for tonight.”

The blonde turned and picked up a small tablet off of the counter before asking, “And your name is?”

“Lilly Jones.”

“Nice to meet you, Miss Jones. I am Tabatha; I help work the door on some nights. Especially those nights my bitch is acting up,” she looked down at the woman in the cage as she said that. After a brief moment, Tabatha went on, “So you understand you’ll be a submissive to any member tonight, but please don’t confuse that with your right to reject any potential member’s advances as long as you are in the bar area. Once out of the bar area, you will do as you're told and treated as they wish to treat you. You understand this?”

Lilly, a little cowed hearing this as opposed to just reading it, took a moment to answer but finally said, “Yes, I understand.”

Tabatha turned and picked up a collar off the counter and turned back to Lilly before saying, “Here is your collar we prepared for you after you registered online. On it is your first name, safe word, and member number. You are to wear it at all times while here.”

Tabatha stepped in front of Lilly and slid the collar around her neck, fastening it. She ran a finger to check its tightness before stepping back and asking, “Is that comfortable to you?”

Lilly ran her finger around the collar and turned her head a few times before replying, “I think it’s fine, but why is it white?”

Tabatha laughed and replied, “Because my dear, you are a virgin to the club.”

The rest of the exchange went quickly, and just as another woman entered the club, Tabatha opened an inner door allowing Lilly into the inner bar area.

Inside, The Fun Begins

Lilly made her way towards the bar but was stopped several times by men enquiring what she was looking for tonight. She didn’t have a proper answer for them, so she deflected their questions the best she could. Finally making it to the bar to order a drink, she soon found out the club served no alcohol, only various juice mixers. She needed a stiff drink at the moment to fortify her nerves.

Well, she ordered a juice cocktail made with orange juice and several other fruits. She stood there sipping it when a guy dressed in a polo shirt, slacks, and sandals walked up to her introducing himself.

“Hi, I’m Dalton,” offering her his hand.

She took it and replied, “I’m Lilly.”

“Hi, Lilly, a pleasure to meet you. I see you are a virgin; may I enquire what you are looking for, or are you here to explore and find out what excites you as nothing else has?”

Lilly was utterly taken in by Dalton and his polite way of talking to her. It wasn’t long before she had related her online experiences to Dalton and what brought her to the club this night. He politely listened, getting a sense of what this woman wanted and how far she’d be willing to go. He thought pretty far by her choice in videos she had been watching.

Soon Dalton was leading Lilly towards a set of doors that took them into the part of the club where all the fun happened, or at least fun for some. Once through the doors, he turned and clipped a leash to her collar. Then he led her to a room that was the size of a small bedroom. In it were various benches, tables, and wall-mounted contraptions. Lilly recognized some of them from the videos.

Dalton led her to a small area in the center of the room. Letting go of her leash, he then looked at her and said, “Strip all of your clothing off bitch!” Lilly, taken back by his change in manner, stood perfectly still. Dalton sensed she would need more to get her going, walked up to her and grabbed her nipple that was already protruding through the cloth of her dress, and twisted it hard. Lilly cried out, but Dalton just twisted it again, saying this time, “I said strip bitch.”

Lilly quickly dropped her dress to the floor, and her panties soon followed. This left her standing there completely nude in front of him. He simply said, “How lovely!”

He then took her wrists and placed Velcro wraps on them that had a place to hook a chain to. He then bent down and did the same to her ankles. Once he finished, he grabbed the leash and pulled Lilly along with him over to a bench. The top was only about twelve inches wide, but it had a much larger frame surrounding it.

He positioned her over the bench with her ass up high, exposing her pussy to him. He hooked clips to her ankles, and as she bent forward, he pulled her arms back to a part of the frame clipping her wrists in place as well. When he was finished, Lilly was accessible to anything he would like to do to her.

Lilly had seen this bench used in the videos. She knew what was coming and shuddered at the thought. Luckily for her, the anticipation wasn’t allowed to build for long. The first stinging impact of the flogger on her thigh brought a startled cry from her. There was quickly a second on the other thigh, causing her to cry out again.

While standing behind her admiring his initial impacts, Dalton said, “You will count them from now on.”

She muttered, “Yes, master,” between sobs.

He smacked her ass with his bare hand and said, “It’s yes, sir, I’m not your master,” pausing before saying, “yet.”

He quickly administered eighteen more strikes before stopping. Lilly was sobbing loudly, but he enjoyed the view of her juices coating her thighs, and the puddle gathering under her. Reaching down, he ran his fingers over her pussy, causing her to jump at his touch. He knew she was ready for more.

LaurenNewton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenNewton

Stripping his clothes off, he walked around in front of her. Taking her hair in his hand, he lifted her head until he could see her face. She stared back at him, realizing he was standing there naked. She moved her eyes, taking in the sight of his cock, not large but more than she had in some time.

Stepping closer, Dalton simply said, “Open!”

Lilly did as he instructed and soon had her mouth full of his cock. While holding her head by her hair, he fed her his cock. He pushed and pulled it into her mouth as if he was fucking her pussy. Lilly had underestimated his size because as he grew more excited, it wasn’t long until she could hardly take all of him. With each thrust, he was pushing more of his cock into her throat until she was gagging. He would let her catch a breath before plunging deep again.

She didn’t know how long he fucked her face, but he finally pulled away, letting her head drop. She panted, catching her breath, or at least until she felt the sting slap of his hand on her ass. He slapped each cheek several times bringing loud cries from her. Then without any warning, he forced his cock into her pussy, plunging deep in one stroke.

Her head jerked up at the sudden intrusion, and she let out a cry. It wasn’t that it hurt but rather was just a sudden shock to her system. Yet he didn’t let that stop him from pummeling her pussy with deep hard strokes. He’d pull completely out before driving back into her pussy. He kept up a very rapid pace for as long he could. Then just before he could hold back no longer, he pulled out and sprayed her ass and back with his load.

Lilly was so close to her own orgasm when he pulled out and sprayed her back. She felt the ropes of his cum land across her back and start running down towards her shoulders. She wanted to cry; she was so close to be denied. In just her short time with Dalton, she was starting to understand why the women in the videos would be begging to cum.

Yet Dalton wasn’t done with her. He walked around to her head and again lifted it by her hair, presenting his softening cock to her mouth. Looking down at her, he simply said, “Clean it up,” before pushing it into her mouth. Lilly licked and sucked all of their combined juices off of his cock until he pulled away from her. Letting go of her hair, he walked away, leaving her restrained to the bench.

She rested there restrained, waiting for whatever came next. She couldn’t hear Dalton in the room. She had no idea if he was there or had left her like this to be found by somebody else.

She didn’t know how long it had been, but she heard Dalton’s voice. Then she heard two others. She couldn’t make out what they were saying, but she could hear a few rounds of laughter. Then it felt like she got touched by a lightning bolt on her back. She jumped in her restraints, crying out in shock and pain. Then there was a second on the inside of her thigh. Then a third on her ass. Each time she cried out, she heard laughter from whoever was behind her. 

Then she heard Dalton again saying, “She is all yours, Tabatha.”

She heard Tabatha reply, “Thank you, Dalton, you always do like setting up the virgins.”

A hand was placed on her chin; it gently lifted her head until she was staring into Tabatha’s face. Tabatha looked back at her tear-stained face and said, “The boys like that damn stinger. I’d like to stick it up one of their cocks. I bet about now you’d agree?”

Lilly wasn’t sure if she should speak or not, so she just nodded her head yes.

Still holding Lilly’s chin, Tabatha said, “Well, it’s this girl’s turn for some fun. Have you ever been fucked by a strap on Lilly?”

Lilly’s eyes went wide, and she stammered out, “No, I’ve never been with a woman.”

“Well, it’s a night of first for you then.”

Tabatha let her head drop back down. Moving in behind Lilly, she grabbed a strapless dildo off a table nearby and a bottle of lube. She coated one end of the dildo and worked it into her pussy, making sure it was firmly seated. Then walking over to Lilly, she squirted lube on the crack of Lilly’s ass. As it ran down to coat her asshole, she said, “By the way, Lilly, I like to fuck asses, not pussies.” Lilly tried to jerk her head around to see Tabatha but couldn’t. Her efforts were rewarded with a hard slap on each cheek of her ass, bring tears to her eyes.

Lilly felt a finger running back and forth over her puckered little star. Then it was working its way inside of her. She squirmed but couldn’t move much. Then she felt more lube and a second finger slip in next to the first. They were sawing back and forth in her ass. It wasn’t painful, but it was not a comfortable feeling either to her. Then they were pulled away.

Although the fingers were pulled away, she instantly felt the bulbous head of Tabatha’s dildo nudge up against her opening. She started to tense, but Tabatha slapped her ass, saying, “Relax, girl, or it will be tougher on you.” After saying that, Tabatha applied pressure opening up Lilly’s puckered star. She applied a bit more pressure, and the head slipped past Lilly’s tight opening. Then with a little more pressure, Tabatha buried the dildo deep in her ass.

Lilly cried out and let go of the breath she had been holding. As Tabatha started moving the dildo back and forth, she whimpered and moaned in equal parts. As Tabatha picked up her pace, the whimpers were entirely overtaken by the loud moans she was crying out with.

Tabatha showing no mercy for Lilly’s ass, was hammering her. She was instead swimming in the sensations that her half of the dildo was sending through her pussy. Lilly’s ass was so tight it was hanging onto the dildo, causing the end in Tabatha’s pussy to act like a piston driving her to an orgasm.

When Tabatha’s orgasm came, she pressed into Lilly’s ass deep and hard as she rode it out. Her juices flooded out over Lilly’s ass, running over her cheeks, down her thighs, through her crack to drip off her pussy. Tabatha let her screams of pleasure mix with those of Lilly being filled by the dildo.

When Tabatha calmed down, she pulled herself off of Lilly taking the dildo with her. Looking down, she saw Lilly’s asshole gaped open and wet with her juices. Slipping the dildo from her pussy, she then walked around and picked Lilly's head up again. Kneeling, she kissed her and said, “If you and your tight little ass ever want to be my bitch, come and find me.” Then she was gone.

Lilly let her head hang down. She had wanted to experience what this was like. Yet nothing she had watched had prepared her for the reality of being used. As she contemplated all this while waiting for Dalton or anybody to release her, she heard two guys say, “What do we have here?”

Before Lilly knew what was happening, she was released from the bench. She was being held up by one guy as another cupped her breasts and pinched nipples. Lilly flinched and cried out, but the guy was not swayed and continued pinching her nipples until her cries turned into moans.

Then a hand was on her pussy, opening her up, feeling how wet she was. Then hands were lifting her, and she was filled by a large cock. She moaned at the sudden entry, but her moans were far from done. As one set of hands held her up, another lifted her ass, spreading her cheeks as they did. It was then she felt the second cock invade her already lubed asshole.

The two guys sawed her back forth between their cocks, holding her off the floor. As one pulled back, the other was pushing forward. Up to this point, she had been denied her own orgasm, but as these two cocks sawed her back and forth, her first orgasm hit her. She cried out as the sensations washed over, but the guys could’ve cared less as they continued fucking her from both sides.

Just as her second orgasm started, the guy in her ass thrusted deep. He unleashed a torrent of cum inside of her. The other guy quickly followed him in her pussy. They held her for a moment longer then let her down to stand on her own feet but still being held up by them. She could feel her juices and their cum running from her and dripping down her thighs.

They went to let go of her, and she couldn’t stand, so they took her over to a pad on the floor and laid her down. Lilly was so out of it; she offered no resistance. She just laid her head back on the soft padding.

The Next Morning

Lilly woke up the next morning in her bed. She was confused as to how she got there and started moving to get up. It was then she realized how sore she was. Her body felt like it had been beaten. Moving to swing her legs out of bed she winced but kept going.

Just as she was about to place her feet on the floor, she saw somebody lying on a pallet of blankets next to her bed. Looking closely, she saw it was the chestnut-haired woman from the cage at the club. As she finally sat up on the side of the bed, the woman looked up at her. Lilly saw she still had her collar, and this caused Lilly to reach for her neck. As her fingers found her neck, she felt the collar; her collar was still there.

Seeing Lilly looking confused, she said, “Tabatha told me to take care of you today and to show how much better a woman can be as a master.”

Lilly did not know what to say but rather simply nodded while thinking to herself, Am I ready for more of this?

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments