Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Princess Diaries (01): Prologue

"The girls have a sleepover while Ariel’s parents are out of town. Things get hot."

16
2 Comments 2
17.0k Views 17.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words
“Washing your breasts feels so nice, Bell. I can see why boys obsess about them,” said Ariel. She gazed at Bell’s hard pink nipples as her hands slipped over the brunette’s soapy breasts. “So much more fun than washing my own.”

“You’re such a slut, Ariel,” said Bell. She nodded over Ariel’s shoulder. “Why don’t you get Jasmine clean while I wash your back.”

Ariel pushed her thumbs across Bell’s nipples a little harder than she needed to, causing Bell to suck in air and shudder at the sensation. Ariel favored Bell with a smug smile, before turning to Jasmine. “You’re enjoying this more than I am.”

“Let me get you first,” offered Jasmine. Ariel’s raven haired friend squeezed body wash out onto her hands, then smeared the scented goo up Ariel’s arms, across her chest, and down over and around her breasts. The redhead closed her eyes, enjoying herself. In seconds Jasmine had Ariel lathered up. She spent a bit more time on Ariel’s breasts than her arms, neck, or stomach. “I have to agree with Ariel, this is way more fun than showering alone.”

“I have all the good ideas. Haven’t you heard? There’s a drought, we have to save water,” said Cindy, loftily. The fourth and final member of Ariel’s little band of friends was busy soaping up Bell’s back and ass. “Bell, leave Jasmine’s butt alone and get my front, would you.”

She isn't wrong, thought Ariel.

Cindy usually got them into the best kinds of trouble. The girls had spent half the day sunning themselves and playing around Ariel’s pool. Near sunset, they’d come into the pool house to shower off. Cindy started the fun by pushing Ariel into the shower with Bell. Next, she walked into the large stall, pulling Jasmine in with her.

Hijinks ensued.

Bell and Cindy had paired off, so Ariel got busy on Jasmine’s front. Ariel found it hard not to stare at her exotic friend even when she wasn’t bathing her. Naked and wet, it was impossible for Ariel not to stare. She and Jasmine were like photo negatives of each other. Jasmine had rich shiny black hair, bright eyes, an innocent smile, and beautiful dark middle-eastern skin. Ariel, on the other hand, was the quintessential pale fiery redhead, the freckled girl on the swim team who turned pink and then red if she spent more than fifteen minutes in direct sun. She had green eyes, like Jasmine’s, but they were pale where Jasmine’s glowed like two emeralds. Ariel felt like a faded picture of Jasmine, a washed out copy.

As she moved to lathering up Jasmine’s butt and belly, Ariel glanced over at her other two friends. They weren't hard to look at either. Cindy and Bell were opposites in personality instead of form, like Ariel and Jasmine. Cindy was the all American cheerleader type: happy, athletic, blue eyed, blonde, and flirty. She bounced, flipped, or ran everywhere, engaging everyone in her antics. Bell balanced out Cindy’s exuberance with the sophisticated self-assurance of an adult. It helped that she was a year senior to her three friends, but Bell had been the studious librarian type since grade school. Of course, she also had that ridiculous rack, so large it seemed to have a special gravity for attracting every eye.

Together, the four of them were the most popular group of girls in her high school. Ariel didn’t think of them as a clique - they certainly weren’t the mean girls. They were fast friends, kind to everyone, and pretty. So naturally, that made them popular, especially with the boys. When they got together as a group every boy noticed. All but one.

“I think Eric is gay,” said Ariel.

“Oh my god,” said Cindy. Bell had her up against the glass wall of the shower, cleaning more than just her breasts. “You’re rubbing your hands over Jasmine’s pussy, and accusing your brother. Project much?”

“I’m making an observation, not judging,” said Ariel. She was washing her friend’s privates, and liking it. Jasmine’s hands were down between Ariel’s legs, too. The two smiled at each other.

“What observation?” asked Cindy.

“He didn’t even notice any of you today when he came out for pizza. I mean, the three of you in bikini’s...” she said. “That never happens.”

Sharon and Tom, Ariel’s mother and Eric’s father, were away for the weekend leaving Eric as nominal chaperone. This was the only way Sharon would allow Ariel to invite Jasmine, Bell, and especially Cindy for an overnight. Eric ignored the girls as long as they let him study in peace. He’d moved into the house to save money in grad-school. Usually, Ariel only saw Eric at meals or in the kitchen getting a snack, even though their bedrooms shared a bathroom.

“Hmm,” said Bell, giving Cindy knowing look.

“What?” said Ariel.

“Not gay,” said Cindy.

Jasmine tittered, miraculously getting something Ariel had missed. She said, “He noticed.”

“Yeah, noticed your ass, Ariel,” quipped Cindy.

“Don’t be gross, I’m his sister.”

“Step… sister,” Bell reminded her. She wagged her eyes. “And he’s a fine looking step-brother, too.”

“Same difference,” said Ariel. “And he doesn’t look at me anymore than at you all.”

“Well, not when you’re watching, dumbass,” said Bell. “But Cindy’s right, he couldn’t take his eyes off your ass when you went back in for the cokes. Didn’t seem to care if we noticed either.”

Cindy laughed. “Well, it’s a nice ass.”

“You guys are full of shit.”

“Awe, come on Ariel, you do have a nice ass,” said Jasmine. She grinned as she reached around Ariel, grabbing her ass with both hands. “All firm and bubbly.”

“Oh,” moaned Ariel.

Bell and Cindy stared in shock at their shy friend. Jasmine never said or did things like that.

“Well, she does. Objectively,” explained Jasmine.

“How about subjectively?” asked Cindy, glancing down at Jasmine’s hands still grabbing Ariel’s soapy ass.

“Subjectively...” began Jasmine leaning forward and kissing Ariel on the lips, “she’s wonderful.”

Ariel soon found herself pressed against the wall, looking into Jasmine’s eyes, which had an unusually mischievous glint to them. Jasmine leaned in to kiss Ariel again. The redhead liked kissing her friends. She liked kissing Jasmine in particular. There was something more between the two of them than simple oversexed teenage lust.

The redhead went with it, kissing back and holding Jasmine’s slippery body close. The kiss went on and on and she felt it from the top of her head to the joining of her legs.

“Wow,” Ariel whispered as they broke off. Jasmine’s eyes were deep dark green wells. She gave Ariel a peck on the nose and smiled, which relieved some tension and gave Ariel a view over Jasmine’s shoulder.

“Whoa.”

Cindy had Bell against the far wall, snogging big time. Bell was giving some back, she had one hand in Cindy’s hair and the other back on her ass with two fingers between those athletic cheeks. Ariel couldn’t see Cindy’s arms, but they looked busy judging by how her shoulders were moving. Bell opened her eyes and noticed Ariel and Jasmine staring. She pulled Cindy in for another kiss.

Jasmine did the same to Ariel. The redhead lost all concern for what Cindy and Bell might think or even what they might be doing. Ariel took a hand off one of Jasmine’s perky breasts and moved it down between her friend’s legs. Jasmine was doing the same, putting a hand down front and back of Ariel. Their fingers found each other’s pussy at the same time. Jasmine let out a long sigh. Ariel moaned quietly into Jasmine’s mouth as her lover’s soapy fingers burrowed their way into her pussy and ass.

Ariel could hear Bell moaning over the rush of the shower. Apparently, this sleepover would be a good deal wilder than the last. She bit Jasmine’s earlobe, then sucked where her jaw and neck met.

“Oh, maybe we should take this up to your room, Ariel,” said Bell as she pushed Cindy away.

“Aw,” whined the blonde.

Ariel couldn’t agree more with Cindy.

GinnaRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinnaRoa

Things were fine. Why change? But Jasmine pulled back and nodded. Ariel tried not to pout, she’d been close to having her first orgasm without using her own hands or a toy.

The girls rinsed themselves off and dried off before running up to Ariel’s room wearing only their towels.

Cindy, Jasmine, and Ariel all shed their towels in favor of oversized T-shirts. Ariel’s had a teddy bear on the front. The three got on Ariel’s low modern king sized bed and waited for Bell, who was still in from Ariel’s bathroom. Ariel was impatient for Bell to join them. They often got into something titillating at this point. After making out and almost fucking in the shower, Ariel had to wonder just how titillating it would be.

Cindy usually instigated things at these sleepovers. The first time it was just surfing for porn, which was more fun than gross, to Ariel’s surprise. They began with giggles and scandalized gasps, but Ariel ended up surreptitiously masturbating in the dark while she watched a tiny white girl enthusiastically fuck three huge black men into exhaustion. No one really spoke about their session of mutual masturbation afterward, but they all knew it would happen again.

Cindy upped the stakes each time they got together like that. At the last sleepover, she pulled it out a bottle and spun it as they sat around. Ariel’s first real kiss was with beautiful kohl eyed Jasmine, right in front of her best friends. Everyone except Jasmine laughed at how red Ariel turned. Then things got even more interesting. Ariel got as close as she’d ever come to having sex with someone else. And her fascination with Jasmine kindled into something more.

“Finally,” said Ariel, when Bell came out of the bathroom. “Put your nighty on and get over here already.”

Bell, rolled her eyes at Ariel as she walked over to the bed still wrapped in a towel. She dropped her towel before climbing in between Ariel and Cindy.

“Um,” said Cindy. “Did you forget your nighty?”

“No, I just prefer being nude, and after that shower and our last overnight....” shrugged Bell. “Don’t you all sleep in the nude?”

Cindy and Jasmine both shook their heads. Ariel responded by taking off her T and smiling.

“Slut,” said Bell to Ariel.

“Pot, meet kettle,” quipped Ariel.

“Speaking of Kettles. I have a surprise,” Jasmine interjected. She pulled a fancy silver flask out of her backpack, presenting it with a hand wave Vanna White would be proud of. “Vodka. Ketel One. It’s supposed to be good. Smells like antiseptic, though.”

“Jazzy, I think I’m having a bad influence on you,” said Cindy, she sniffed dramatically, as if to cry, “I’m so proud!”

“We’re not driving anywhere so…” Jasmine shrugged.

“Oh, don’t spoil my triumphant moment by being rational, Jasmine,” retorted Cindy. Jasmine tended to be a straight edge.

“So, what are we going to do?” asked Jasmine, taking a sip of the flask. She made a face of pure horror. “Gah, tastes like antiseptic, too.”

“We’re telling stories,” said Bell. She grabbed the flask from Jasmine, tilted it back, and swigged down two big gulps. ”Mm, it’s okay. Better cold and in a martini, though.”

Bell’s three friends stared at her in shock.

“Great, you agree,” she said. taking advantage of their shock, she made an announcement, “Whoever has the best story wins. The winner, by popular vote, gets to be Queen for the night, commander of her less entertaining slaves.”

“Story?” Ariel and Jasmine said together. Jasmine sounded as disappointed as Ariel felt. The two shared a glance. Ariel just wanted to make out and see where it got them.

Maybe Jasmine feels the same about me , though Ariel.

“Yes, a story. A special story. A true story. A story about your first time with a guy.” Bell looked pointedly at Ariel and added, “Or girl.”

“Who says we’ve all been with a guy?” Cindy asked.

“Oh, come on Cindy. Everyone knows you've been two timing Matt Prince and Jeff Garcia since school let out. They’re definitely DTF, so you must be, too.” She wagged her eyes. “I popped my cherry last year. I notice Jasmine’s acting all naughty these days. Did you see her in the shower with Ariel? And we’ve established that Ariel here is a huge slut, so…”

“Hey!” squeaked Ariel.

“Stop it Ariel. We all know the monster you keep in your bedside table. And we all know you play with it.”

Ariel flushed bright red. There was a bright pink, two foot long, double headed dildo in there. And some lube. And an egg vibrator. She called them Mr Snakes and Mr Shakes, respectively. The dildo had been a gag gift from Cindy and Bell on Ariel’s sixteenth birthday. She’d obtained the Mr Shakes on her own. “And then there’s Will. You’ve been dating since spring break, surely by now you’ve fucked.”

Bell looked around at her friends. Jasmine ducked her head guiltily. Cindy took a strong pull from the flask before nodding her head. Having no choice, Ariel shook her head, feeling a pang of jealous envy as well as a bit of embarrassment.

Cindy popped her mouth open in mock shock.

“Ariel, you and Will… I know you’re not shy. Surely by now...”

“It’s not me. He keeps… um… failing.” Ariel made a hand gesture, “you know. Too soon.”

“Two pump chump?”

“Bell!” Ariel smacked Bell on the arm, causing the brunette's breasts to bounce around alluringly. But she giggled, unable to remain serious. “It’s more like one hump cum pump and slump. He keeps blowing it in his pants. I got it out once and regretted it immediately.”

“Oh, regret what exactly?” asked Jasmine.

“Jealous?” said Ariel.

“Not of him,” replied Jasmine. Her face flushed a bit darker as she realized what she said. Ariel’s heart swelled a bit. Maybe Jasmine did feel the same way about her.

“Jasmine and Ariel, sitting in a tree, kay, eye...” Cindy couldn’t finish her tease as both girls began pummeling her with their pillows. “Okay, okay, that was mean.”

“You two are really cute,” offered Bell.

Ariel couldn’t stop her goofy smile, despite the embarrassment she felt. Jasmine leaned over and kissed Ariel on the shoulder, sending a shiver down the redhead’s back.

“If Ariel doesn’t have a story, I’m not telling mine,” said Jasmine.

“Oh, no,” said Ariel. Ariel was jealous of whoever fucked her friend. She wondered if there was more than one guy. “You’re spilling the beans. And doing it first. Unless you’re chicken.”

“At least she’s got one something tell,” quipped Cindy. She pointed at the side table. “I mean, we can’t count dildo’s as sex.”

“Oh, burn!” said Jasmine.

“Ok, leave Ariel alone,” said Bell. “How about this? We’ll tell our stories and the winner gets to be ‘Boss of Ariel’ for the night seeing as how her story um, ends prematurely.”

“Burned. Again.”

“Jasmine. You go first,” commanded Bell.

“I’m not sure I want to do this,” she said.

“Is that what you said right before you lost your cherry?” Cindy quipped.

“No, I wanted it just as much as he did,” she said. Ariel nearly fainted from jealousy. Weirdly, she was also turned on.

“Well then, tell us.”

“Okay, Okay. This one time, at my house, I jumped a guy. The end.”

“What kind of story is that?”

“I’m not telling my story to you gossipy bitches,” said Jasmine. “It’ll get all around school. Or worse, Dad will hear about it.”

“We could just gossip about what you and I did down in the shower, Jazzie,” said Ariel. “Besides, if everyone has something to keep private, then it’s like that MAD thing from the cold war. Everyone keeps quiet or everyone’s reputation gets nuked.”

“That’s easy for you to say. You don’t have a story to gossip about,” said Jasmine.

“That depends on what the winner makes her do, doesn’t it?” said Cindy, grinning madly.

Well fuck , thought Ariel.

“Not good enough, I’m her boss for the night after this, or no story,” said Jasmine, mirroring Cindy’s grin. “And my story is hot. You’ll love it, Cindy.”

“Okay, anybody got a problem with that?” asked Bell. Ariel began to protest, “you shut up. No story, no choice.”

Her three friends nodded their heads.

Well fuck me , thought Ariel. Maybe someone would.

“Okay, Jasmine, spill it,” commanded Bell.

(to be continued in part 2)




Published 
Written by timojen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments