Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Erotic Tales Of Dana Jones - Landing The Contract Part 2

"Dana's will to succeed reveals sordid secrets from her past that she tried to hide."

10
5 Comments 5
13.1k Views 13.1k
9.2k words 9.2k words

Thursday afternoon, 12.40 pm

Dana Jones stood in front of the vanity units in the office restroom and regarded herself critically in the enormous mirrors. Her dark shoulder length hair normally pulled back into an ugly bun, was loose and wild looking. The tiny amount of make-up she usually wore wouldn't have turned any heads in Los Angeles more popular singles bars, let alone the office, and that was fine. However, Dana was anticipating something a lot more exciting than an afternoon of looking at files. She needed a more sultry effect to make her wishes come true.

Inspecting her usual business attire, Dana realized there wasn't much she could do about her outfit. Not unless she had a complete change of clothes in her bag, and she didn't. Even if she did, there would be an awful lot of raised eyebrows and inquisitive stares when she suddenly appeared in it.

Not that her white blouse and black knee length skirt were unfashionable. On the contrary, her entire wardrobe was filled with such outfits, and they were the best she could afford. But 'respectable' came to mind when describing her office attire. Right now she wanted ‘sexy’. 

"Still, maybe I can..." she mumbled, her eyes sparkling with mischief. 

Throwing caution to the wind, she rolled the waistband of her skirt a couple of times. This made her slender waist look slightly thicker, a fact that irked her — but it was unavoidable and a price she was prepared to pay. Her 'respectable' just-above-the-knee skirt was now 'sexy' with the hemline halfway up her thighs. 

She cast a furtive glance around the restroom and quickly undid the top buttons of her blouse, exposing a good deal of her cleavage. Cocking her head to one side, she studied the effect of her alterations. "Never hurts to advertise the goods," she chuckled and her reflection eagerly smiled right back at her. 

Checking her shoes, Dana smiled. They were sexy enough. Maybe they weren't Laboutins, but they were fashionable, expensive, and surprisingly comfortable. The high heels made her toned legs look incredible. Not just incredible, but absolutely devastating, especially clad in sheer black stockings. Seemingly out of place in the summer, Dana's stockings were the only visible clue to what she was really thinking about.

Being a successful lawyer meant keeping yourself in control, and Dana's poker face could fool even the best Las Vegas gambler. Moreover, anyone who’d had contact with her this morning would never have guessed that beneath her respectable attorney's disguise, Dana Jones, wife of Mr Christopher Jones, was dressed and ready for an afternoon of wild, uninhibited, adulterous sex.

o0o

She had woken up horny... and frustrated. A fitful night filled with raunchy dreams plaguing her subconsciousness was to blame. It was her own fault. The dreams were a result of a raunchy sex tape she'd watched the previous evening, one that involved a client she was meeting today. 

Despite experiencing a mind-blowing orgasm while watching the tape, a climax that left her feeling like a rag doll, Dana couldn't rid herself of a gnawing feeling that she was missing something.

When Chris woke, Dana saw he was still bearing a grudge from the previous evening, so she ignored him. In fact, he barely uttered a word before he stormed off to the shower. Lying in bed, the images that disrupted her sleep returned to haunt her and, immediately, she became aroused. Automatically, Dana slid a hand between her thighs. At first, she was content to caress her clit through the soft fabric of her knickers, but the sensations this caused increased her dilemma. 

Afraid of Chris disturbing her pleasure, but not wanting to stop, Dana decided to pull her sodden knickers aside. Holding her pussy lips open, she plunged two fingers deep into her silken tunnel and hurriedly fingered herself. Despite her haste, Dana heard her husband returning. Not wanting another row, she reluctantly stopped and pretended to be asleep.

This frustrating interruption didn't improve her mood, especially as Chris seemed to take ages dressing before going downstairs for breakfast. As soon as he was downstairs, Dana headed to the bathroom. While warm soapy water streamed over her body, Dana felt the tension drain away down the plughole — but an underlying feeling of not being fulfilled still persisted.

Returning to the bedroom, Dana opened her wardrobes and gazed at her variety of outfits. She glanced briefly at the assortment of work blouses and skirts and picked out those she wanted. Still not satisfied, she approached her underwear drawer, her heart beating faster than usual, and yanked it open. Rummaging, she found what she was looking for and held it up to the light for inspection. Having made her choice, Dana carefully laid the items on the bed and experienced a brief moment of doubt. Then she heard Christopher slam a door downstairs and her resolve strengthened.

The selected underwear was a present to herself after Brady, Cooper & Davidson, Lawyers Incorporated, confirmed her appointment. She’d found it by accident while surfing the internet. Somehow, a search request had got mixed up and led her to the website of a well-known adult store. 

After the initial shock, Dana's natural curiosity, and the celebratory wine she'd drunk got the better of her and she began browsing. Amazed at what was on offer, her shopping basket soon contained a wide range of things, including this raunchy lingerie set. It was black, her favourite colour, and it revealed more than it covered. 

Designed by someone who clearly appreciated what men liked and also knew the feminine form, it consisted of tiny thong panties, a delicate lace patterned corset, which offered little support but displayed a huge amount of flesh, and sheer stockings which fastened to the corset by means of suspenders.

Luckily, Chris was absent on business otherwise she never would have gone through with it. But, after pressing the send button, Dana — by now quite drunk — switched off the computer and went to bed, forgetting what she’d done. However, when she arrived home the next day, a Fed-Ex notice pinned to her door informed her that her parcel had been delivered and was in her backyard. 

When she had taken it inside, Dana opened the plain brown package, her hands trembling and heartbeat racing. Giggling like a schoolgirl, she picked out the contents, nervously inspecting each item before going on to the next. Once the array of toys lay on the bed, Dana tried on the lingerie set. She looked stunning. It didn't matter from which angle she looked at herself, she oozed sex appeal. 

However, despite being proud of how she looked, Dana knew she could never let Chris see her dressed like it. He would flip. After concealing her toys, she stuffed the lingerie into the back of her underwear drawer and that's where it stayed — until now. 

Dana started dressing. With consummate pleasure, she placed the corset around her body and, making sure her breasts felt comfortable, she began fastening it. Then she carefully inserted her toned legs into the silk stockings, smiling when she connected them to the suspenders, one by one. She stood and inspected her appearance in the mirror, noting how sexy she looked, before reaching for the tiny pair of lace panties. 

Dana reached behind for the tiny sliver of cloth, nestling between her buttocks and adjusted it until it sat snugly. Then she turned left and right, each time admiring the view while fighting a battle with her conscience. 

Deep down, she knew what she was doing — or, to be more specific, what she was planning to do — was wrong, on more than one level. Although she looked smouldering hot, she knew a married woman should only wear such outfits for her husband. Thoughts of Chris darkened her mood again. He had made it obvious what he thought of her and last night's rejection was the last straw.

Somehow, Dana had forgotten how angry he was after catching her with some pornography. He'd gone off the deep end, despite the fact it was work related. Although accepting her explanation at face value, he’d gone to bed in a huff, leaving Dana to her own devices. 

Unlike Chris, Dana was not a prude and she could look at the photos with a certain objectivity. However, included in the evidence, was a raunchy homemade movie that tested her professionalism. She failed the test. 

The content was so hot, she forgot why she was supposed to be watching it and used it for personal gratification. 

Although she’d experienced a mind-blowing orgasm using her fingers, Dana's thirst for sexual release had not been quenched. Climbing into bed, she woke Chris and told him she wanted to make love. That idea backfired — in a big way. Christopher hit the roof. 

He shouted at her for coming to bed so late, shouted at her for waking him at an ungodly hour, and shouted at her for acting like one of those whores she’d been looking at all evening. Then he turned his back to her and went to sleep.

His words hurt, and salty tears ran down her cheeks as she lay sobbing in the darkness. A lot of thoughts went through her mind, not all of them pleasant before she fell asleep.

Now, standing in front of the bedroom mirror, admiring herself, Dana knew exactly why she was dressed like this. She’d had enough. While she ran her hands over her body, she suppressed any guilt feelings her conscience threw at her. 

‘He hasn't touched me in months. So, if he doesn't want me anymore, then I'll find someone who does.’ 

The image of her client's cock and what she could do with it if she had the opportunity, crashed into her thoughts. The length and thickness both frightened and excited her. Dana felt the moist heat returning between her thighs and briefly caressed herself. 

Her arousal increased and she applied more pressure. Watching her reflection, she ran her free hand over her firm breasts and her nipples responded. The small buds hardened and pushed against the see-through fabric, eliciting a wispy smile. 

This developing vicious circle nearly took control of her and it was only through impressive will-power, and the fact that she would be late for work, that she stopped. "That's why I'm wearing this," she announced proudly, seeing her erect nipples poking through the translucent corset.

Dana reached for the rest of her clothes and slipped on her blouse and began fastening it, still admiring herself. "If everything happens like I hope it will, then this 'fuck me' outfit will be exactly the right thing to wear."

With fingers trembling with excitement, Dana hastily continued to dress. Reaching behind to zip her skirt, she felt ready. Her mind was made up. Now it was up to Robert Cranton-Smith, the young stud whose magnificent erection had become an obsession for her. 

"All I know," she muttered, stepping into high heels, "is that if he's game, so am I.”

o0o

Thursday afternoon, 12.45 pm

In the restroom, Dana, having rearranged her clothing as best she could, reached for her makeup. Before reapplying her eyeshadow, she smiled at her reflection, her green eyes sparkling. She took more care than normal and, after a few minutes work, they looked mysterious and exotic, especially with the mascara emphasizing her long lashes.

A touch of blusher gave some colour but, more importantly, it accentuated her high cheekbones. Genetics had been kind to Dana and her Northern European ancestry was easy to see. Almost done, Dana reached for her lipstick. She had bought it along with the lingerie and she had never used it. She knew it was the finishing touch. 

Pausing for a second, Dana studied the lipstick, poised only inches from her mouth. The glossy cherry red was definitely provocative, and if folklore was to be believed, undeniably sexy. "If this doesn't help, then nothing will," Dana muttered and pursed her lips. Satisfied with the result, she surveyed her work. A tingle of excitement ran down her spine. 

"If this doesn't get his motor running, then nothing will," she giggled, spraying her delicate neck with a musky perfume. A tiny squirt down her cleavage — and she was done.

The restroom door closed behind her and Dana turned toward her office, a smile decorating her lips. "Dana Jones, the office mouse has left the building," she mumbled, "and Dana, the sex goddess… well, office goddess, at least," she sniggered, "has arrived.”

Confidently walking to her office, Dana noticed that guys who normally ignored her were now watching her with more than a little interest. Pretending not to see the flirty smiles cast in her direction, Dana continued onward in a cloud of euphoria. Feeling the hungry stares empowered her. 'If only you knew,' she thought and added an extra wiggle to her hips for the fun of it.

Entering her small reception area, where Suzie was busy filing documents, Dana started explaining what she wanted Suzie to do when her client arrived. The young secretary glanced at her boss and was momentarily speechless. Trying to hide her shock, Suzie blinked rapidly. But, with her mouth hanging open, she was in danger of catching flies. 

In all the time she’d worked for Dana, Suzie had never seen her boss looking like this. Back at her desk, she couldn't stop staring. The outfit was much the same, but the hair and makeup were definitely different. 

Suzie knew Dana well enough to suspect something unusual was going on but refrained from commenting. Then her boss leaned over her desk, treating the secretary to an eyeful of cleavage. Not only was a good deal of Dana's firm bosom visible, but a sexy bra was also in view. Then Suzie realized it wasn't a bra. 

'Jesus I can see her nipples.' Unconsciously, Suzie raised a hand to her mouth before averting her gaze.

Then Dana straightened and Suzie noticed the anxious expression. 

'What the fuck?’ Suzie wondered, struggling to believe what she was seeing: the sexy clothes, the exotic makeup, and the anxious behaviour. ‘No, not anxious,' Suzie corrected herself — ‘excited’. Had she landed in the twilight zone? 

Suzie grinned inwardly while speculating some more. Maybe this transformation has something to do with Dana's next meeting. Whatever it was, Suzie perceived, correctly, that it was none of her business but she did approve of the new Dana Jones.

"Suzie, when Mr Cranton-Smith arrives, you can show him through, okay?”

Although Dana’s voice sounded friendly, her secretary and friend heard the tension. Dana heard it as well and blanched. She knew her instructions to Suzie were unnecessary, but because she wanted everything to be perfect this afternoon, she couldn't help herself. Suzie, although a first-class secretary, was young and carefree and sometimes she had a different way of doing things and Dana's nerves were frazzled enough.

Suzie assured her boss that she knew exactly what was expected and she wouldn’t let her down. That brought a sheepish smile from Dana and she apologized and moved off toward her office. Then another thought entered her mind.

"Oh, and when they arrive, hold all my calls until we’re done. Okay?” Again, Suzie nodded indulgently and waved her boss away. "And don't forget to bring in the coffee, will you?” Dana said, entering her office and missing Suzie's bemused expression. 

Once inside the sanctuary of her own office, Dana stood by the window. She was restless. She glanced at the wall clock. Her client could be arriving at any moment. With butterflies in her stomach, she looked at the street way below but knew the chance of actually seeing him from this height was pretty much zero. 

After tormenting herself, Dana sat behind her desk and fidgeted with anything and everything. 

o0o

Thursday afternoon, 1.00 pm

After a discreet knock, Suzie escorted two handsome gentlemen into her office and Dana’s heart skipped a beat. From the photos and video, she recognized Robert Cranton-Smith — but who was the other man? Despite her surprise, she stood up and walked around her desk to shake hands. 

Her first impression was that the stranger was a sharp operator. Like a wild deer approaching an unknown waterhole, he moved cautiously. When she held out her hand, it took him a second before he took it. As their eyes met, Dana corrected her opinion. He wasn’t cautious, he was deliberating. He wasn't prey, he was a predator. Like a hawk soaring on waves of thermal energy, constantly watching for any signs of weakness, he retained every little detail, however unimportant so he could use it to his advantage. Only when he was ready to pounce would he unleash an attack. 

Knowing an alpha male when she saw one, Dana guessed the stranger had but one goal in life. To win. She wondered if he was he going to make life difficult for her. She hoped not. 

"Hi, Dana Jones. How do you do?" 

His gaze swept over her body, lingering briefly at her chest before taking in her short skirt. For a moment, Dana felt naked and vulnerable. When he looked back at her, a shiver of excitement ran down her spine. He might be a player, and he definitely was a predator, but she couldn't deny her attraction to the dangerous stranger.

"Hello, I’m Mark Waterhouse, Robert's business manager. Pleased to meet you." 

His handshake was firm and reassuring. Only an extraordinary amount of willpower stopped her from blushing. Then she turned her attention to Mr Robert Cranton-Smith. 

'He's even more handsome in real life than he was on television, well computer screen,' she corrected herself, proffering her hand. He might be a good deal younger than herself but he oozed a confident charm that verged on arrogance. Only his disarming smile saved him. 

Like Mark had inspected her, Dana's eyes flicked over Robert's body. She'd seen how hard it was in the video, and researching him this morning, she found out why. He lived dangerously and the long hours of extreme surfing, free fall rock climbing, and HALO parachuting, had toned his body to perfection. 

The memory of what she’d seen the previous evening flashed through her consciousness and her gaze strayed to his groin. She smiled wickedly. Maybe it was knowing what he was packing, or maybe it was the way he oozed sexual energy, but when their hands touched, Dana’s skin tingled. 

It was as if an electrical current passed through their fingers, and Dana felt her temperature rising. Convinced she was blushing, she searched his face for any reaction and saw him watching her intently. A knowing smile appeared and Dana wondered what he was thinking. 

Recovering her composure, she gestured to the chairs in front of her bureau while returning to her seat. Both men watched Dana’s pert bottom wiggle gracefully as she moved behind her desk, but she didn't see Robert wink at his business manager. After everyone sat, Dana used the intercom to order coffee, noticing the smirks on the men's faces but choosing to ignore them. 

Mark Waterhouse opened his attaché case and began sifting through his papers when the office door opened and Suzie appeared carrying a tray of refreshments. Dana watched with interest as Robert turned and stared at her secretary as she approached the desk. Dana suppressed a smile. 

Young and independent, Suzie was part of the 'fuck you' generation. She did what she wanted, said what she thought, and if you didn't like it, then, "Fuck you." Despite this, she had a first-class brain and a kick-ass body. It was the bane of Suzie's life that not many people knew how intelligent she was because they couldn't look past her beauty or challenging dress sense. 

Dana knew differently. Working alongside Suzie every day, she’d learned to accept the young secretary's quirks for what they were. Dana's husband, on the other hand, thought Suzie was the devil incarnate. The first time they met, she convinced him she shared a house with five other people and weekends were one big orgy.

Although Dana's dress code today was an exception, for Suzie it was the rule. Her blouse always had too many buttons undone, resulting in lots of bare skin and designer bra straps or, if she was feeling particularly rebellious, an unlimited view of her braless chest. Mind you, that was nothing compared to the skirts Suzie wore. If her blouses were risqué, her skirts were shameless.

Calling them short was like saying the Pope is a religious person. Definitely true, but somehow not really doing the description justice. Suzie wore incredibly short skirts. Some could be called minis — but they were the more respectable ones. The ones that barely covered her buttocks were more commonly described as a wide belt. Today’s skirt belonged to the second category.

Because he was sorting out his papers, Mark was unaware of what he was missing, but Dana saw Robert watch the young secretary walk between their chairs to serve the coffee. She also saw the way his eyebrows rose when Suzie began serving the beverages. Dana waited patiently for her coffee to be poured and, after filling both men’s cups, saw Suzie lean forward with her cup. That was a mistake.

Robert Cranton-Smith watched Suzie serve Dana and couldn't believe his eyes. Right in front of him, the young secretary's short skirt rose, revealing not only her firm thighs but also her very shapely buttocks. His voyeuristic pleasure was further heightened when her pouting sex, tantalizingly covered by a tiny thong, came into view. Bulging delightfully between her slightly open thighs, he felt himself stiffening. 

Suzie suddenly gasped and coffee splashed over the rim of the cup. Alarmed, and then annoyed by Suzie's unusual clumsiness, Dana gave her secretary a sharp look. Suzie saw none of this because she had her eyes closed in a manner Dana knew all too well. Then Suzie's wispy smile disappeared because she was biting her bottom lip. 

Although Dana recognized what she was seeing, the reason for it mystified her. Then she saw Cranton-Smith's eyes sparkling with amusement. Dana followed his gaze which was directed at Suzie's rear, and immediately she knew what was happening. To say she was shocked by this behaviour was an understatement — although, with hindsight, Dana wasn’t surprised. 

Fuming now, she glared at him, but he ignored her. Then she saw Suzie deliberate push against the hand between her legs. In silent outrage, Dana gestured him to stop what he was doing but he was enjoying himself too much to obey her command. The gusset beneath his fingers was moistening nicely and, if Dana's secretary didn't mind him fingering her, then why should he stop having fun? Dana's reaction only encouraged him. Deliberately, he stuck out his tongue at her and flicked it in a way that was unambiguous. 

Dana was torn between emotions. Although she was truly angry at him for creating a situation, she couldn't deny what she was witnessing was a huge turn on. Images of him, more importantly, his huge cock, crashed into her consciousness and Dana felt her juices starting to flow. 

Casting a furtive glance at Robert's business manager, she was relieved to see he didn't appear to notice anything untoward. Because the voyeur in her didn't want to miss any of the action, Dana swiftly returned her attention to Robert and Suzie. 

While Dana wished he would stop, the raunchy action compelled her to watch. His smirking irritated her beyond belief and she desperately wanted to wipe it from his face, but she daren't do or say anything for fear of alerting Mark. 

Despite her misgivings, Dana secretly wished she was the one impaled on his fingers. Although she couldn't know it, Robert had worked his fingers inside Suzie’s panties and her pink wetness eagerly accepted his intrusion. Dana watched fascinated while her secretary kept pushing backwards to increase the penetration and then she saw Robert wink at her. He started mouthing something.

You wish this was you, don’t you?

Dana’s eyes widened in surprise. Was she so easy to read, was the lust in her face so obvious? Chastened at how close he was to the truth, Dana stared downward to avoid his victorious gaze but, at the same time, she imperceptibly nodded her head. The moist heat between her legs was increasing and Dana badly needed rescuing.

o0o

As if on cue, Dana’s distress was relieved by Mark Waterhouse. Ignorant of everything going on around him, Mark cleared his throat and Robert, realizing the interlude had run its course, withdrew his fingers from Suzie’s slick tunnel. They glistened with her juices. 

“That will be all, Suzie. You can return to your desk now,” Dana commanded.

Aware that the hand between her legs was gone, but still on a sexual high, Suzie’s lust-induced trance was broken by Dana’s cold tone. Looking at her boss defiantly, Suzie recognized more than a small hint of jealousy in her sensual green eyes. 

Despite the surprise attack, Suzie had surrendered almost immediately to the fingers that so skillfully worked her pussy, but now she realized where she was and what she was supposed to be doing. Acting like nothing unusual had happened, she composed herself.

She eyed her boss apologetically and saw Dana raise her eyebrows. Aware she couldn’t say anything, Suzie smiled inwardly as she realized Dana’s resentment wasn’t personal but was born out of her own desire. After asking if there was anything else they needed, Suzie turned to leave the office but not before smiling gratefully at her assailant.

Mark Waterhouse, still unaware of what had taken place, watched the secretary leave and close the door. What he didn’t see was how Cranton-Smith, looking Dana straight in the eyes, raised a hand to his nose and began slowly inhaling Suzie’s musky scent, like a fine wine connoisseur, before licking his fingers. Dana was shocked and extremely turned on by his audacity.

Cranton-Smith, on the other hand, was a happy man. He couldn’t believe things were going so perfectly. He couldn’t have planned it any better. He made a mental note to remind himself, that if this afternoon turned out exactly as he wanted, he’d give Miss Martin, who was busy doing something else for him, a big fat bonus.

The events leading up to this moment had been started weeks earlier when Robert saw a picture of Dana. It was a holiday shot that Christopher Jones kept in his wallet. He’d been hired by Cranton-Smith and during a get to know you moment, was asked if he was married. By way of answer, Chris produced his wallet and showed Robert the photo.

Robert, complimenting the man, stared hard at the photo and studied every detail, imprinting it in his memory. The image of a stunningly attractive Dana Jones, tanned and relaxed on holiday, had pushed a button in the younger man’s brain.

JennyJes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyJes

It wasn’t just the fetching bikini she was wearing, or the thin beach skirt sensually displaying her thighs. It was also the way she looked at the camera. She was leaning forward, hand on hip, blowing a kiss at the camera. The scene seemed playful enough but it was her eyes that sealed both their fates. In the glorious sunlight, they sparkled and danced, conveying her obvious happiness. But, looking closer, Robert could also see a wantonness that fired his imagination. He’d had seen this look a thousand times before, especially on the world wide web.

o0o

When Cranton-Smith discovered computers, he was thirteen. Since then, his world and preconceptions of how the world worked, were shaped by what he saw on his desktop screen. Even though he was a master hacker at fifteen, had been arrested by the Feds before turning seventeen, and earned his first million by the time he was twenty, up until his eighteenth birthday, his only experience with women was from what he’d witnessed on the internet. And he'd never heard of Doris Day.

To his young, corrupted mind, all women were the same. They were sluts, exploiting every opportunity to get laid, preferably with as many different men as possible. In rare lucid moments, his incredible intellect rationalized that it couldn't all be real, but in general, he preferred to believe his preconceptions. If you had lots of money and a big dick, then success was guaranteed. He had both!

When he ventured into the Los Angeles nightclub scene, his wealth allowed him to gain contact with the latest members of Hollywood’s Brat Pack. After getting to know him, Robert became a sought-after financial advisor and it was during this period that he formed Sunset Holdings. It was also in this period that he enjoyed some of the carnal delights the young actresses were willing to share with him and this also helped develop his reputation as a player. 

As his portfolio grew, so did his address book, containing the names of some of Hollywood's most influential men and women. These older, mostly married women, completed his sexual education. 

Bored with money and power, the older, wiser ladies were looking for a new way to amuse themselves. Robert, with his hard body and even harder cock, became their new hobby. Experienced, and knowing exactly what they wanted from their young stud, Robert learned women were just as sexually driven as men. They had no inhibitions, knew no boundaries, and once they had him in their bed, they lost themselves in their debauchery. 

Although he still shared his body with some of Tinsel Town's young actresses, he preferred Hollywood's older women. He became an expert in recognizing the wistful, dreamy glances he saw at many parties and he evolved into a real ladies man. His easy-going manner and good looks helped, but it was their fantasies that propelled these sex-craved goddesses into his arms — and bed. 

Even as he reluctantly handed back the photo to Christopher, Robert recognized the expression of unfulfilled desires, but it was her beauty, the combination of innocence and wantonness, that captivated him. He decided he had to have her. Wanting to find out everything about Mrs D. Jones, Robert hired a private investigator. 

What he learned only increased his hunger. According to her neighbours, Dana was a decent, hard-working, church-going wife. Of course, there were no children yet but they were still young so what was the rush? Although her husband often went away on business, Dana had never been known to entertain another man in the house. 

She never flirted at work, never gossiped, and kept possible trouble — that is, men — at arm’s length. In fact, she was regarded as cold and remote, and not even Suzie knew much about her boss outside the office.

In fact, according to the detective's report, Dana seemed to be exactly what she professed to be: a successful lawyer and happy wife. The more Robert learned, the more he wondered if his intuition had failed him. However, everything comes to he who waits. 

The investigator's reputation for thoroughness hadn’t been earned for nothing. It took him a couple of weeks snooping, but he found the very thing Robert was hoping for. After receiving the information, Robert clicked the enclosed hyperlink. Then, he watched in awe, the film Dana prayed would never see the light of day. 

He watched it at least a dozen times and still found it hard to believe that the woman his investigator had described, was the same woman in the film. He wondered if his investigator had been tricked and had found an incredible look-a-like. Yet, in his heart, he knew it was true. Starring a much younger very, very naughty Dana Jones, the infamous spring break film went beyond Robert's wildest dreams and reinforced his infatuation.

Being rich has its perks. His infatuation having developed into an obsession, Robert took things to a new level. He rented a house that backed onto the Jones's property and spent his free time observing Dana with the aid of high-powered telescopes and cameras. After a couple of weeks of covertly watching her, his patience was rewarded. Robert knew Dana was definitely not who she seemed to be. What’s more, this stunningly-attractive lawyer tried harder than anybody to disguise her true identity.

Her carefully crafted façade of professionalism and decency fooled everyone: neighbours, colleagues and, most of all, her husband. Only late at night, when she was alone, did her mask slip.

Having been lucky enough to witness Dana in less formal circumstances, Robert knew exactly what turned her on. Knowing which catalyst was needed to ignite the smouldering desire within her, he couldn't believe his good fortune when the secretary leaned over the desk. Presented with a golden opportunity, Robert knew exactly what he was doing — and why — when he thrust his hand between the shapely thighs. Although he enjoyed fingering the secretary, his pleasure was increased ten-fold when he saw how avidly Dana was watching him. Her reaction caused his cock to swell. 

He had seen that expression before, but only from a distance. Now he had a chance to study her behaviour from close up. The dilated pupils made her gorgeous green eyes sexier, and her expression was one of longing. For a moment, Dana's professionalism deserted her, and the expression of carnal frustration amused Robert. She was turned on. Very turned on.

Unfortunately for her, he knew it and she was aware he knew. That made the situation, as far as he was concerned, very awkward for her and all the more interesting for him.

o0o

Thursday afternoon, 1.10 pm

After the office door closed, Mark looked at Dana, his crystal blue eyes bright and alive. 

"Mrs Jones… first, Mr Jullianson asks me to say hello." 

Dana held her breath at the mention of her former employer. Not daring to speak, she wondered what Mark had heard. Even though his voice was businesslike, Dana detected an undertone and she cursed this unforeseen development. Looking at Mark's animated face, she thought her old employer had told him more than she would have liked.

Assuming the worse, her confidence waned. Hopefully, Jullianson hadn’t told Mark the whole story. Not that he needed it. Anything said, even jokingly, could be exploited by Mark. Staring into his eyes, Dana got the message.

Understand real good where I'm coming from, lady. I've very thoroughly done my homework.

He smiled benignly. "Now that the niceties have been dispensed with, let's get down to business, shall we?" 

Dana nodded while dreading what was to come. 

"The accusations from Miss Martin are totally unfounded. Her story is a total fabrication and Mr Cranton-Smith wants his good name cleared." The friendly Californian accent couldn’t disguise the steely hard resolve in his voice.

'So the gloves are off,' she realized, shaking her head solemnly. She wondered if Mark realized she was on Robert's side. 

"Furthermore we're seriously considering prosecuting Miss Martin," this was no surprise, "for slander. We want you to destroy her, am I clear?" 

Dana knew that refusing his demands was futile, but she wasn’t sure if she could get her client acquitted, let alone win a counter prosecution.

"Miss Martin was a willing partner in a highly-charged, very physical sexual encounter between two consenting adults and my friend here," he waved his hand at Robert, "will be absolved of all charges. Is that understood?"

Feeling depressed, Dana looked at Mark and sighed. His expression said, 'You’re my bitch now' and, coming so soon after the humiliation of Robert’s taunting, almost proved too much for her to bear. She had to compose herself before answering. 

“Mr Waterhouse.” She paused, gathering her thoughts. "Firstly, I’m not your enemy, I'm here to help," she explained, hoping to gain some ground. "I’ve been asked to defend your friend in a court of law... if it goes that far," she added.

“Now, whilst I will do everything in my power to reach a satisfactory conclusion, and I agree with our goals..." she hoped the emphasis on ‘our’ wasn’t missed by anybody, nor the pause before she continued, "I have to say, as a woman, your friend seems to have behaved like a wild animal." Again the emphasis on the word 'your' was obvious.

She stared at Mark, her gaze just as steely as his. She felt better now. Her opening statement was clear and concise and her confidence returned. The smile she gave him said, 'I don't care what you think you know about me, you cocksucker. I'm nobody's bitch.' 

Dana felt better now. "I don’t know how you folks 'Out West' regard men who beat up women, but where I come from they're considered nothing more than worms." 

Mark Waterhouse congratulated himself. His source had been correct. Dana had spunk. She'd heard his insinuations and had come out fighting. He took time formulating his reply, causing Dana to feel uneasy again. She glanced at Robert, but he was just staring out the window, a bored expression on his face.

"Listen to me, Mrs Jones, I don’t know how you folks in the Windy City do things…” Dana returned her attention to Mark, after hearing herself being mocked, "but 'Out West' we like to have real evidence before we accuse anyone of a petty crime.”

Dana snorted. “Mr Waterhouse," she began but was interrupted by Mark.

“Please, Dana, call me Mark." 

Dana nodded dumbly at this new development.

“Mr Water... sorry, Mark. Assault is certainly not regarded as a petty crime by LA's finest. As you can imagine, the DA treats these accusations very seriously. The police certainly wouldn't have arrested him on just circumstantial evidence." She flipped open a folder on the desk in front of her and pulled out photos.

"I would have to agree with you… the encounter was certainly physical, judging by these pictures, but that hardly gives him the right to do what he pleases. I assure you, these pictures alone are enough to have Mr Cranton-Smith locked up for a very long time, and not in the Beverly Hills Hilton. I can assure you of that.”

She thought she heard a snigger, which she found irritating because it wasn’t meant to be funny.

"Am I amusing you, gentlemen?" she asked. "As I was saying, the DA is not taking this lightly." She pushed some pictures across the desk and Mark studied them. Although the quality was grainy, they clearly showed the bruises on Miss Martin's right arm but the clincher was the obvious black eye. No amount of grainy imagery could disguise that.

Mark passed the photos back to Dana and looked as relaxed as anyone in his position could be.

"Dana, the District Attorney has nothing to go on. We have everything we need to clear his name," he said confidently. Did he know something she didn't?

“Mark, the physical evidence alone is enough to convict him," she replied. "As a former defence lawyer, I've seen cases prosecuted on much thinner evidence than this. Take into account that Robert is something of a public figure, the resulting publicity for the state governor is enough to guarantee a trial. You know this is just the sort of thing that launches successful political careers."

Both men heard the exasperation in her voice.

Mark gave her a relaxed, wolfish grin. "Have you got the DVD here? The one that Robert supplied to this office to substantiate his innocence." 

Dana blinked twice before answering, her voice guarded.

"Here?" She shook her head. "No, I don’t have any DVD. Not from Mr Cranton-Smith or anybody else for that matter."

Technically, Dana was telling the truth. The DVD John Davidson gave her, lay in a secure desk drawer at home. However, before going to bed, she’d copied the contents to a secure file on her laptop in case she needed it. Having watched the video countless time that morning, it was firmly imprinted in her mind, not that she would admit such a thing to this shark. 

Arriving at work, Dana had informed Suzie that she was not to be disturbed. Used to Dana's single-mindedness, the secretary obediently obliged. However, in the privacy of her own office, Dana couldn't get any work done. 

While looking for any legal technicality, any procedure that hadn’t been carried out properly, or a denial of her client's rights, proved almost impossible, for two reasons. First, the police had done everything by the book and, second, all she could do was obsess about what she’d seen. Eventually, the temptation proved too much. 

The first time she watched it, under the pretext of doing some research, Dana got very turned on. During the second viewing, she was unconsciously rubbing herself and was almost caught by Suzie, unexpectedly barging in with Dana's morning coffee. Dana managed to stop the film before Suzie saw anything, but her heartbeat was racing like a NASCAR auto. 

The third time Dana watched the film, she was so horny she couldn’t help herself. Within seconds, her skirt was up around her waist and her hand inside her panties, her fingers rubbing her swollen clit until she reached a delicious orgasm. 

"That's odd," Waterhouse replied. "I'm sure Mr Davidson received a copy... Oh well, never mind. Luckily, I came prepared and have a copy here.” He fished out a grey DVD case from his attaché case.

"Can we watch this here?" he asked Dana, looking around the office. Dana shook her head apologetically. 

"Only the conference room has viewing facilities," she mumbled. 

"What about your computer?" he asked hopefully. 

Again Dana shook her head. “Again, sorry. This is just a terminal with no DVD player. It’s connected via a server to our in-house network. But I do have my own laptop.” 

Mark's expression conveyed relief. "Thank god for that, I was beginning to think that we were running out of options." 

o0o

Dana placed the laptop on her bureau, the screen facing her two guests, and moved around the desk. After inserting the disk, she stood between both men and waited. As the film began, she held her breath but sighed with relief when she saw it was a different movie. Her respite was short-lived when she realized it was the same scene but from a different angle. Using all her willpower to keep her expression neutral, Dana looked at Mark Waterhouse.

"What is this, Mark?”

"This is Robert's living room," he said smugly. "These are from his security system."

“Ah, ha. So this is —“ 

Dana was interrupted by Cranton-Smith. “Yeah, Mrs Jones, this is a home movie. One like you’ve never seen before."

Dana eyed him challengingly before answering. “Oh, I don’t know Robert, I’ve seen some pretty wild things in the past," she said. "And I can assure you, I'm not easily shocked." 

Robert’s eyes crinkled as he smiled back. “We'll see, Mrs Jones, we'll see." 

The trio watched Robert and Miss Martin hurriedly entering the room before moving toward the sofa, kissing and fondling along the way. After five minutes of heavy making out, he moved to the bar and poured drinks.

While watching, Robert began explaining expansively, almost boastfully, how turned on he was that night, especially after being teased all evening by Angela’s continuous suggestive behaviour. His running commentary was interrupted when Mark suggested he should let Dana give the film her undivided attention.

Mildly peeved, Robert stood and walked toward the office window. Glancing over her shoulder, Dana admired the sinewy way his muscled body moved but said nothing. She felt a shiver run down her spine, and despite the ten year age gap, Dana was shocked to realize she was more attracted to him than she would have liked. 

She returned her attention to the film, pretending she was viewing it for the first time. Which, from this angle, was true.

Dana heard familiar music and saw Angela begin her striptease. Then she saw Robert grab his video camera and watched how he began making the film she knew so well. Although this was filmed at a different angle, the contents were just as hot. Dana stole a sly glance at Mark, still seated in his chair, and she saw he had a growing bulge in his trousers. Not for the first time today, Dana’s knickers were getting sticky.

Robert, observing Dana from behind, could read the signs very clearly. She was definitely turned on. The subtle fidgeting betrayed the internal struggle she was having. Her mind was commanding her to get a grip on herself but her body, reacting to the visual stimulation, was gaining the upper hand. 

He was impressed with her efforts but he knew it was to no avail. He grinned. She was an extremely attractive woman, obviously in the prime of her life, and she was unwittingly turning him on. 

Watching her, he found it hard to believe she was the same woman who shot him down on the phone so effectively only two days ago. For the umpteenth time, he asked himself why he was so obsessed with her. He constantly browsed her social media accounts, despite only being open to friends; nothing is sacred to a man with his skills. 

He’d pored over her status updates and drooled over every photo he found. Although there were some good ones, he had to admit nothing compared to the real thing. Seeing Dana dressed in her lawyer's uniform, he found her even more attractive. The way her buttocks moved beneath her skirt as she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs, was highly erotic. Quietly, out of sight, he massaged his throbbing erection and wondered if he had the courage to go through with his plan.

Sensing she was being watched, Dana briefly looked over her shoulder and saw Robert massaging his loins. Returning her attention immediately to the laptop, she fervently hoped he hadn’t seen her checking him out. 

She was in trouble now. 

Knowing both men were sporting erections only made her arousal worse. Was she the only one who could feel the incredible sexual tension in the room or was it her imagination. Watching her client being hungrily blown by Angela was making her pussy leak and she had to constantly press her thighs together to staunch the flow. 

Mark seemed oblivious to what was happening beside him because he was watching the screen intently. Just as Dana wondered if he’d actually seen the whole film, he answered her curiosity. "Watch what that little bitch does now. If that's not mutual, then I don't know what is," he said indignantly. 

On screen, they all watched how Angela grabbed hold of Robert’s massive cock and placed it between her swollen pussy lips. "Come on, Daddy, fuck me please," she pleaded and Dana watched Robert obey. 

As his cock drove into the young actress, Dana looked over her shoulder and was pleased to see his hand still in his groin. This time, Robert saw her watching him, and grabbed his manhood and squeezed it. His message was obvious.

Dana bit her lip. The tops of her thighs were stickier and stickier and all she wanted was to get naked and dirty, but she daren't move a muscle. Despite the minimal support offered by her corset, Dana’s firm breasts jutted proudly and her erect nipples were clearly visible through the satin blouse. Her chest was rising and falling in time with her shallow breathing and her excitement was seen by Mark when he briefly glanced up at her. Even though his eyes paused momentarily at her physical reaction, he politely made no comment.

Although he said nothing, Dana saw him surreptitiously rub his erection and she almost whimpered out loud. She wanted to scream at them, to jolt them into action. Weren’t they both as horny as she was? Didn’t they want some of what was happening on the screen?

Come on guys, get your cocks out so I can suck some dick.

All they had to do was drop their trousers and she would happily sink to her knees and engorge herself on their warm meat. The more Dana thought about what she wanted, the more turned on she became and the more she wanted it. 

Is it too much to ask to have your hands groping me while your mouths hungrily lick and bite me? 

Thinking about it made her sex ache, especially when she saw Robert relentlessly pounding Angela’s cunt.

That, thought Dana watching the film in anguished silence, was exactly what she wanted right now, a big fat cock buried deep inside her. But, why stop at one? she mused while watching Angela get on all fours so that Robert could fuck her doggy style. As she saw him squatting above the actress, his giant cock poised for action, Dana remembered that two cocks were better than one. Much better.

It was a long time ago, but she'd never forgotten the experience. How she had screamed out in wild abandonment as two hard pricks thrust savagely inside her. Dana felt her juices trickling down the bare flesh between her panties and stockings and did her best to suppress the erotic shivers running down her spine.

Dana watched excitedly how Robert began lubricating Angela’s tight arsehole with spittle and her own starfish twitched in anticipation of what was going to happen. 'So, you’re into backdoor action, are you?’ she thought as Robert’s thumb pushed into Angela.

All three watched Robert withdraw his glistening erection from Angela’s gaping pussy and place it against her tiny clenched arsehole. Feeling the sudden emptiness in both her orifices, she glanced over her shoulder just as the massive purple mushroom head pushed past her lubricated star. This is where Dana’s version ended and now she saw the reason why.

Angela was into anal only when she was being highly paid. When she felt Robert enter her ass, she started flaying her arms about wildly in protest and tried to wriggle out of her position, escape his onslaught. Her right arm elbowed the camera out of Robert’s hand in her haste to stand, and then she tripped and fell. The tripping didn’t do the damage — that was caused when her face landed with a sickening thud on the corner of a coffee table.

If she was angry at Robert for trying to fuck her ass, then she was furious at him when she hit her head on the table. She started punching him, scratching his face with her razor-sharp fingernails, and screamed and shouted obscenities.

Cranton-Smith, unaware he’d done anything wrong, was confused at this turn of events. At first, he thought Angela was engaging in some kinky game but, after she drew blood by scratching his cheek, he realized she was serious. He began defending himself, but she was hysterical and Robert slapped her face twice, trying to calm her.

Angela, however, was made of stern stuff and the slaps enraged her to new heights of ferocity. She recovered quickly and renewed her attack. Robert retaliated in kind, eventually pushing Angela onto the floor. Spitting mad now, he repeatedly swore at her and told her to leave. 

He left the room — and, moments later, Angela could be seen making her telephone call.

o0o

Still dreaming about getting her ass well and truly fucked, it took Dana a moment to realize the film had ended. Her office was unusually quiet. Nobody spoke and the only sound was the humming of the air conditioning. Despite the units best efforts to keep everybody cool, all three were extremely turned on and the sexual tension was tangible. Finally, Dana started to speak, only because the silence was becoming embarrassing.

“Well, there's no question—“ 

Before she could finish, Robert cupped her breasts and began kneading the soft fleshy mounds. Dana, virtually beyond herself with lust, almost orgasmed on the spot.

"Oh yesss," she gasped, when his strong fingers started tweaking her protruding nipples, sending small shocks rippling through her torso.

"Oh God… don’t stop, you fucking bastard. That feels sooo good," she moaned. "What took you so long? Couldn't you see I was gagging for it?" 

Her hands covered Robert's and held them tightly in place. Surprised, Mark looked up at what was happing.

“Jesus, Robbie, have you lost your fucking mind?" He was truly shocked at his friend's behaviour. He had no idea Robert had been planning this for weeks.

"What the fuck do think you’re doing?" he demanded. 

Having spent a lot of his time defending his buddy from friend and foe alike, he was aghast at what he saw. Keeping Robert out of trouble wasn't exactly what he had in mind when he agreed to become his business manager, but it was something he had grown used to and here he was again, making life really difficult for him.

If that wasn't bad enough, his friend was engaging in behaviour that could very easily be construed as sexual assault — with the lawyer employed to defend him from the latest sexual transgression. 

Much to his surprise, Robert laughed. "Can’t you see what’s happening man?" 

Mark glanced at Dana, but her eyes were closed and she seemed to be enjoying Robert’s tit massage. 

His expensive cologne penetrated Dana’s nostrils, intoxicating her, and she leaned back into his body. When she spoke, her voice was thick with lust.

"He’s right, Mark. Ever since I saw that film last night, I haven't stopped thinking about his big fat cock. It kept me awake all night, haunting my dreams, and this morning... well, I couldn't face my husband knowing I wanted to be fucked by your friend." 

Dana shifted a hand from her breast and moved it behind her, fumbling for the object of her desire. "In fact, I’m so fucking horny,' she giggled, "my knickers are saturated and cunt juice is running down my thighs.” 

Mark failed to disguise his surprise at her obscene language and her honesty.

“Oh, don’t look at me like that," she said scornfully. "I saw you rubbing your cock after looking at my tits. So don't bullshit me." 

He wanted to protest but faltered when Dana looked him straight in the eye. "I need some cock boys, and I need it now. So, what the fuck are you waiting for?"

Author's note - Special thanks goes to Jwren for his patience and editing.

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments