Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Erotic Tales Of Dana Jones - Landing The Contract Part 4

"Dana's will to succeed reveals sordid secrets from her past that she tried to hide."

18
8 Comments 8
33.1k Views 33.1k
9.2k words 9.2k words
Famous Story

Thursday afternoon 2.20 pm

The two men timed their thrusts, one pushing in while the other pulled out. It meant there wasn't a given moment when Dana’s orifices weren’t being ravaged by hard cocks. The double-barrelled action created a sensual roller coaster ride and wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body. Unable to contain the depth of her ecstasy, Dana threw her head back and, with eyes closed, moaned loudly as the studs got into their stride.

She couldn’t decide which cock was giving her the most pleasure. 

The divine instrument pile-driving her backside, burying to the hilt, was just how she liked them: long, thick and, more importantly, hard. Although Mark's prick wasn't quite so thick as Robert's, the older of the two men knew how to use his weapon.

However, the soldier she was riding like an Amazon had stretched her pussy far more than anything else she’d fed it lately. Every time she sank down on it, her sex was pushed to the limit, rushing toward the right side of the thin line between pain and pleasure, but never crossing it. The heat in her loins was so intense, Dana thought she might combust. 

She couldn’t wait for both men to swap places and feel this monster invade her backdoor. She had always loved anal sex and, being honest with herself, she actually preferred it to ‘normal’ sex. A wry smile spread across her lips, then a throaty laugh escaped her mouth. Nothing happening here could be considered normal.

Another groan. Mark’s pelvis banged into her rump once more and Dana lifted her head. She looked down at the prone figure sitting on a chair beneath her, her long hair falling forward as she rested her arms on the strong muscular neck. She ground against the big prick and her body shuddered with the joyous sensations racing through her frame. Dana gave up trying to figure out which cock was giving her the most fulfilment. But she knew that for the first time in years, she was being used exactly how she wanted.

Robert Cranton-Smith watched her rapturous expression and couldn't stop grinning insanely. He knew her reputation at Brady, Cooper & Davidson wasn't exactly complimentary. Considered staid and frigid, most of her co-workers thought Dana was a boring loser. Well, boring she certainly wasn’t and he didn't know many attractive, intelligent losers who were prepared to grind their steamy sex into his groin, trying to get as much of his prick inside their cunt as was possible while his best friend was busy fucking her peachy little tushy.

He wondered fleetingly what those snobby colleagues would say if they could see her now. There would certainly be a few raised eyebrows, not to mention a few stiff pricks and wet pussies. Dana's firm breasts bounced tantalizingly in front of him, and being able to resist everything except temptation, Robert leaned forward to take a nipple between his lips. Dana shuddered as he sucked her teat and she put a hand on the back of his head.

“That’s it, you fucking shit, bite me. Make me scream. Treat me like the dirty bitch I am and make me shout this whole fucking building down.”

Grinning like a Cheshire cat into her soft firm mound, Robert needed no further encouragement. As Dana felt his teeth close tightly around her erect nub, she did indeed feel the need to scream.

Mark, hearing his friend being ordered to treat her roughly, decided to join in. He spanked Dana’s buttocks, not stopping until her skin glowed. She bit her bottom lip to stop from yelping while the burning sensation from his stinging slaps combined with the growing heat in her loins.

This sensation was intensified every time his wiry pubic hair scratched her rosy pink buttocks. His hand connected in another violent kiss with her rear end. This time the pain made him wince, but to his satisfaction, he heard her emit a long drawn out whimper. Grabbing hold of her hips, he pulled her possessively towards his groin, sinking his cock deep into her.

“Is this what you want, you dirty fucking skank? Your ass fucked like some two-bit whore?” His thrusts were more powerful now and every time his pelvis bumped against her bum, he forced a muted groan from her tightly clamped lips.

“Oh God, you're so mine, you skanky bitch. I’m fucking your ass and you're loving it aren't you?” Dana looked over her shoulder and nodded, her face contorted with lust. Dana bucked her hips, moaning frantically as she sought maximum penetration from both men. Her eyelids fluttered like butterfly wings and windows to her soul were clouded with a dark craving.

“Yes, yes, yes… Give it to me, make me cum.” 

Her breathing was shallow, ragged, coming in fits and starts as two sets of balls slapped against her body. With both men pounding their pricks into her, Dana knew it wouldn’t be long before another orgasm racked her body.

"Oh God,” she wailed. “Pleeease don’t stop.”

o0o

Upstairs on the fourth floor, John Davidson had a little dilemma. Although he was thoroughly enjoying his afternoon’s porn, it was taking place during valuable company time, and he was sure she would probably bill this ‘consultation’ to Robert’s account. She was, after all, a conscientious employee, 

It was a conundrum. Despite being engrossed in the action, the hard-nosed executive acknowledged that this sort of thing mustn’t be encouraged. It was bad for business. He seriously hoped Dana had a very good reason for what was happening, otherwise, she could be looking for a new job next week. That said, he couldn’t help admiring how she was making the best use of her assets to satisfy the customer's requirements. It was proving to be a real eye-opener.

The Dana Jones he was now watching was definitely not the Dana Jones he’d approached only a couple of days ago, that’s for sure. He took a sip of bourbon and let it roll over his tongue. Although his eyes were glued to the screen, his mind raced off on another tangent.

When Robert Cranton-Smith approached him and explained his problem, and demanded it be handled personally by Mrs Dana Jones, a low ranking associate in their office, John was perplexed. He could remember Dana only because of the unorthodox manner in which she was offered employment and he couldn’t see why one of their richest clients insisted on her handling his case.

When Dana inquired for the position at Brady, Cooper & Davidson, she was a total unknown in the Los Angeles legal fraternity. Her explanation that she had recently moved to California from Chicago and was looking to work for the best law firm in L.A. seemed very reasonable.

The three partners, not immune to flattery, especially when it came from an attractive young lady. beamed at the compliment. The interview went very well and the three older men became extremely enamoured with the applicant. Then something surprising happened. When they asked for some references, Dana smiled sweetly, stood, and without saying another word, handed over a set of sealed envelopes. Then she left. 

All three men, busy opening the envelopes, looked up when they heard the door close and sat there in stunned silence. John smiled wryly at the memory.

Her resume and credentials were impressive. After graduating from law school, Dana had gone to work for the renowned ball breaking lawyer Mr Jullianson, defence attorney supreme in Chicago. Like John, Mr Jullianson — J.J. as he was known in close circles — was no slouch and only employed the best.

What was interesting from Brady, Cooper & Davidson’s point of view, was the excellent personal recommendation coming from the great man himself. Even though the law firm in Los Angeles tried getting it confirmed they didn’t get very far. They hit a stone wall of silence. Curiosity piqued, they contacted every contact they knew in the Windy City but came away none the wiser. 

“Yes, we know her; yes she was good and yes she was his right-hand person. Okay, the two of them were ‘close’ but no, we don’t know what happened and probably never will. One day she was there, the next day she’d gone.”

Inquiries into what had caused this abrupt departure were met with a collective shrugging of the shoulders. Rumours were aplenty, but the only two people who knew what had happened weren’t saying anything. When pressed, nobody was prepared to put their neck on the line. Mr Jullianson was not someone you wanted as an enemy.

Brady, Cooper & Davidson were intrigued by the enigma that Mrs Dana Jones had become, and John had decided to approach the old lawyer in Chicago on a personal level. The cantankerous old bastard refused to talk, wouldn’t even take his calls, and when John spoke to J.J’s secretary, offering to fly up and meet him personally, he was politely told that he would be wasting his time, money and a seat on an aeroplane. 

Recalling the conversation magicked another wry smile to John’s mouth. Not that that helped Brady, Cooper & Davidson. The prestigious law firm was left with an unusual dilemma. Should they employ someone who no-one would vouch for, or should they let this talented lawyer go to a rival company, something which might come back and bite them in the ass?

Oh, decisions, decisions. 

Eventually, they decided to take a chance on the young lady and up until now their faith in her had been rewarded. Her work was impressive, despite some fierce competition from her colleagues, and her ethics were incorruptible. In fact, Dana was proving to be a very valuable addition to the company. Adjusting to life in Los Angeles legal fraternity hadn’t fazed her at all; in fact, she was like a fish in water.

Before this situation, the two or three times John had actually engaged her in conversation, he hadn’t really known what to think. Okay, she was attractive; not in the usual surgically-enhanced way of so many in California, but in the way Mother Nature intended. Or at least she could be, he thought, remembering what she looked like at the interview. The only problem was one would never know it. When he saw her nowadays he felt like she’d hoodwinked him.

She never wore make-up, her hair was pulled back in a tight bun, making her look even more unattractive. And her clothes… well, John was no fashion expert but even he knew the outfits hadn’t looked good twenty years ago. If it wasn’t for her otherwise impeccable manner of conducting business, then maybe Brady, Cooper & Davidson would have possibly intervened. They did have their reputation to think about.

It wasn’t just the way she dressed either; she exuded an air of piousness which would have made a mother superior proud. A derisive grunt sounded as his gaze returned to the screen again. Although he'd never visited a cloister, he was pretty sure what he was now watching was certainly on the forbidden list. In fact, the only time he’d seen nuns behaving like that, was on pay to view movies in the hotels he used when away on business.

From the company's biography on her, he knew she was an active churchgoer, together with her husband, but he laughingly wondered what house of God predicted this sort of worship. If the good lord believed this was the way to help one another, then John would be in the front row on Sunday. He wasn’t sure the ‘Bible Belt’ would approve but it would certainly fill a lot of the empty pews the clergy complained about.

He focused the screen. Watching her use both men for her pleasure was certainly an eye-opener and possibly he ought to reconsider his opinion about Dana Jones. Maybe he should have a more ‘personal chat’ with the young associate. He slapped his thigh as filthy, raunchy images flashed through his brain, and a big broad smile appeared. 

Fantasizing unashamedly, John could see himself letting Dana know that screwing around on company time was not permitted — unless, of course, he was the one actually doing the screwing. He could simply send an e-mail, but a more personal, hands-on approach seemed more appropriate.

He imagined her lying on his desk, skirt around her hips and her legs wide open, obscenely displaying her soaking wet sex. He wondered if she would scream out loud when he slid his manhood deep inside her.

As John played out this fantasy, his prick which was already stiff from watching Dana, grew harder. His hand moved gently up and down, pulling the foreskin tightly over the large spongy helmet. With both real and imaginary images to turn him on, his cock throbbed.

Suddenly, the secure telephone started ringing. 

His smile instantly disappeared, especially when he incessant noise didn’t stop. Torn between pursuing his own pleasure and duty to the firm, he knew he would have to take the call. The phone wouldn’t stop ringing until he picked up the receiver. Sighing, he answered, his exasperation clearly audible.

“Well sir, I don’t know what they’ve put in the water on floor two, but the signal we’re receiving from 12A is a much like one coming from office 12.”

Stuart paused and John wondered if he’d heard his security man correctly.

“Again this poses no real security threat to Brady, Cooper & Davidson and I wasn’t going to bother you, but considering what is happening in the room next door, I thought you might want to know.”

The voice on the line sounded bored, almost apologetic, and John realized the Dark Room was only doing what it was supposed to do; watch and inform. He sighed again.

‘This couldn’t be a coincidence, could it?’ he thought.

“Okay Stuart, send it to my office. Yes, just like the other one. No, don’t remove Office 12, I’ll switch channels here. Okay, thank you, Stuart.” 

Reluctantly, he picked up the remote control and after taking another wistful glance at Dana, he pressed button two.

o0o

The signal from 12A appeared on the screen but was missing an important detail: there was no secretary. The Dark Room quickly rectified the problem and John watched as the camera panned around to the opposite side of the room. He immediately understood what Stuart meant. 

Suzie was leaning back against the wall containing the door that led to office 12. Her legs were splayed in front of her but one of them was bent at the knee, enabling her to keep herself pushed against the drywalling. Her mini-skirt was around her waist and her knickers lay abandoned beside her on the floor. This position allowed the hidden camera to zoom in right between her legs. 

Her gaze was directed through the partially opened door and it was obvious she was enjoying the live version of what John had seen on screen. Suzie was masturbating furiously, two fingers disappearing rapidly into her juicy cunt, while her other hand was hidden beneath her blouse. John saw the garment rustle, the fine fabric disturbed by the rough kneading she was applying to her pert bosom. Like the senior partner on the fourth floor, she couldn’t take her eyes off the hardcore sex happening before her eyes.

Suzie was amazed, shocked and pleased at what she saw. Thinking about how prudish her boss could be, it was a divine revelation to see Dana was as big a skank as herself. The young secretary had never denied her sexual nature. She knew she was a slut and had no regrets. Indeed, she wanted to rush in there and join in.

She wanted to place her face between her boss’s thighs, wanted to grasp those huge cocks, wank them hard while sucking and licking them clean of Dana’s juices. Then she wanted to re-insert them into the holes and watch them fuck Dana while her boss feasted herself on Suzie's clit until both women came, again and again, each screaming out the others name.

Despite wishing her fantasy would become reality, Suzie knew she couldn’t do anything of the sort. Barging in unannounced could easily put an end to the very thing in which she wanted to be included. Begrudgingly, Suzie stayed put, watching longingly. Her breathing was getting laborious. She could hear her fingers squelching as she rammed them into her sopping wet hole and the scent of arousal teased her nostrils while she jealously spied on the threesome.

Although she had often wondered what her ‘holier than thou’ Dana would be like in bed, Suzie was surprised at the manner in which her boss had fallen from grace. Okay, Dana didn’t know she was being watched. Besides the two men fucking her, she had no idea she was the centre of attention for both her secretary and one of the senior partners, but she had definitely decided to reveal another side of her personality with a bang.

Suzie was envious of Dana. Judging by the sounds coming from the other room, things were getting really wild. She could hear Dana’s breathless urgings between her loud moans, the animal grunting coming from both men, and she could see the exposed flesh, glistening with sweat under the bright office light. As all three worked themselves into a frenzy, Suzie’s fingers moved faster and harder. Being a secret voyeur was almost as enjoyable as being a participant.

o0o

No stranger to extravagant sexual behaviour — after all, he lived in Hollywood — Robert was thoroughly enjoying himself. Before becoming rich and famous, he often wondered if all the things he’d read about in the glossy and not so glossy gossip magazines were real. At his first real Hollywood party, his suspicions had been confirmed.

Dressed in his finest tux, Robert arrived at the exclusive address, trying to appear cool. Although he was determined not to make a fool of himself by asking for autographs, it was difficult. There were more famous people in attendance than he could ever have imagined, but as the evening progressed, he was aware they weren't quite so virtuous and restrained as their press managers would have the public believe. The more they drank, the more their morals loosened. The whole house was a powder keg of sexual longing and all it needed was something to set it off.

Robert was enjoying the view over downtown Los Angeles when he saw a couple of models jump into the swimming pool. As soon as they surfaced, their dresses were removed and they fondled each other. Sure that this was what he was waiting for, Robert watched them enjoying themselves but felt disappointed when no one joined them. His glass empty, Robert weaved his way toward the kitchen for a refill.

Despite his intellect being dulled by copious amounts of alcohol, he recognized two well-known ladies busily sampling the dark meat protruding from the open fly of a world-famous rapper. One of the ladies, a successful Caribbean pop star famous for her amazing voice amongst other things, was demonstrating her sword swallowing ability with obvious enthusiasm. The rapper, married to another successful pop queen who was also at the party, held the young lady’s head in place and moved his hips moved back and forth to match her movements. 

The other female, an internationally renowned actress famous for her portrayal of well-to-do English ladies, wasn’t acting very ladylike at all. She lay on the kitchen table, her evening gown scrunched up around her waist and her legs spread obscenely, making it impossible for the rapper to talk let alone rap.

When the rapper came up for air, he noticed Robert standing in the doorway and gave the young man a wolfish grin, raised his eyebrows theatrically and then continued devouring the deliciously shaven pussy. In this extremely arousing situation, Robert felt like a Peeping Tom, a feeling that was soon dispelled when the wife of the rapper appeared.

After a nod of approval to her hubby, she put a hand on the promising bulge in Robert's trousers. Moments later, she too was on her knees and refused to talk with her mouth full.

That was his initiation to the delights of the Hollywood in-crowd. 

He soon learned that this was the usual party mode. They started normal, but as drugs and booze took effect, inhibitions disappeared and so did clothing. What followed can only be described as a free-for-all for the open-minded.

Of course, there were a lot of professional ladies and porn starlets present to help the more inhibited out of their shells and it didn't take them long to get naked. They knew why they were there and what was expected. They were there to make certain the parties were successful. With instructions to ensure every guest’s fantasy was catered for, there was no kink too bizarre, no desire too outrageous, and none were fazed by what was demanded of them. 

At first, Robert enjoyed himself immensely, revelling in the unrestrained sex. But, after being enmeshed in a tangle of naked arms and legs for the umpteenth time, he wondered how much was acting and how much was real. Not knowing for sure was a bittersweet sensation and on several occasions, as he pumped his seed into a delicious female body writhing beneath him, he felt a huge pang of disappointment. Was their pleasure genuine or feigned? He knew that a large pay cheque was a great motivator.

Today, he had no doubts. There was no pay-day here, there was no acting. Dana, this beautiful, intelligent, and very horny lawyer was the real deal. She knew exactly what she wanted and used her brains and body to get both men to do exactly what she wanted. There were no fake emotions here.

She bucked and writhed like a Mustang as her body accepted their invasions. She growled like a tigress when they bottomed out and she wailed like a banshee when the sensations coursing through her body became too much. Today Robert knew everything was real.

He felt her clench her abdominal muscles, her cunt gripping him tighter, coaxing the spunk out of him, desperate for the precious liquid. Although this meeting was proving to be more sensational than he dared hope, his ultimate goal was her peachy, perfect backside. He’d obsessed about it for longer than he cared to admit.

During one exciting spying session — her husband was away on business — he’d seen her choose one of her favourite dildos and watched fascinated as she slowly inserted it into her rear end, the Spice channel providing her with the stimulus she needed. While he watched how she brought herself to an intense climax, Robert vigorously masturbated until his load blasted against the upstairs window that shielded him from view.

It was there and then he’d decided he had to have her. 

The thought of her being so excited that she would beg him to push his engorged prick past her tight little sphincter made him incredibly hard. Imagining her scream as he plunged deep into her ass, inflamed his desires — and that’s when he formulated his plan. A plan which would culminate in him standing over her as she knelt in front of him, wantonly holding her buttocks apart, craving his cock. And now, knowing his goal wasn’t far away, he hoped she was as insatiable as he’d imagined.

Just thinking about it made his manhood throb and he felt his excitement building. 

Dana sank down on his shaft, grinding her hips in a circular motion as her buttocks pressed against his thighs. With only the thin sheen of skin separating them, Robert felt his friend press home, and he assumed Mark could feel the same. Although he’d been in this situation countless times, this was the first time with Mark. It felt a little weird but it wasn’t the most unpleasant sensation in the world. It was just another crazy thing in an afternoon that could be called anything but normal.

"How’s that fucking ass?" Robert asked. "Don’t ruin it for me. I want some for myself and I don’t want Miss Fancy Pants here saying no.”

Both Mark and Dana spoke at the same time.

“It’s fucking unbelievable —” Mark said. 

“Don’t you worry,” Dana cut in.

“Nice and tight just how I — ” Mark continued. 

“I just hope you can still keep… ” Dana was getting into her stride. 

“… like them. God, she’s one of the —” Mark carried on. 

“… up with me because… ” Dana was getting breathless.

“… dirtiest fucking bitches I’ve ever met,” Mark concluded.

“… I’m not even warmed up yet. You fucking bastards will have to do better than this.”

Robert listened to the stereo conversation and smiled the sweet smile of someone who’d found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Suddenly, he felt Dana struggle as she tried to raise herself off his prone body. His insinuation that she was almost finished, ignited her indignation. She would show them just how dirty she could be. Robert didn’t have to worry for one second; she wasn’t going to let him out of that office until he had done her bidding.

She wanted him to take her like he’d tried to take Miss Angela Martin. She wanted to feel him plunging past her sphincter, showing no mercy. She wanted to feel how he stretched her anal chasm with his big fat cock until his balls slapped against the top of her thighs as he bottomed out. She would let him take her right up to the moment he filled her arse with lovely thick spunk. This was what she wanted, but first, she was going to tease him for having little faith in her abilities.

Mark also felt her change of position and such was the urgency of her movements, he slipped from her warm opening, and he had to move back to keep his balance. As soon as she was free of their entanglement, she knelt in front of Robert and began feasting on his erection.

“What’s the problem, bitch,” he asked, feigning a ghetto voice.

“Don’t try and play the bad boy with me, Robbie,” Dana cooed as her tongue snaked around his huge bell end. “You’re dying to stick this thing where Angela wouldn’t take it and I haven't yet made up my mind if I'm gonna let you.” 

Her eyes widened so innocently that, for a moment, she almost fooled him. The contrast of expression and desire was so at odds with each other it was mind-blowing.

Elzakom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elzakom

o0o

Thursday afternoon 2.30 pm

Suzie saw Mark step backwards, his huge prick pointing straight out, waving and glistening in the sunlight. Looking past the monstrous dong, she saw Dana kneeling in front of Robert Cranton-Smith, swallowing her client's greasy prick between her cherry red lips. Suzie stared at her boss in amazement. Who would have thought she was such a slut?

A shiver ran down Suzie’s spine as she imagined what it must feel like being sandwiched between such monsters. The images her fantasy conjured up were so real, she contracted tightly around her invading digits and a groan escaped her lips. The whole crazy situation was totally unbelievable, but stealing another quick glance through the open door reminded Suzie that this wasn’t a horny daydream. It was very real, and it was very hot.

Suzie wondered whatever possessed Mrs. ‘Hoity Toity’ Dana Jones into thinking she could get away with this sort of behaviour without anybody finding out. ‘She must be drunk or something,’ Suzie mused. Not that she minded being the one who’d found out. ‘Well, Dana,’ Suzie mused, watching her display her true colours, ‘I know now and what’s more, when the time’s right, you’re mine.’ 

A ripple of pleasure racked her body and her tiny sexy frame shuddered. Like Dana in the other room, Suzie’s orgasm wasn’t far away and in an effort to keep her voyeuristic activity secret, Suzie bit her lip.

o0o

Upstairs, John Davidson found the split screen button on his remote and watched both feeds. On the left of his big screen, he saw Mrs Dana Jones climb off Robert Cranton-Smith and such was the quality of the camera installed by his security services, he could see his cock was shiny with her juices.

On the right half of the screen, Suzie was busily masturbating. The young secretary was so absorbed by the goings on in the next room, she was totally oblivious to what was happening in the outside world. Her fingers moved between her legs in a frenzied fashion, suggesting she was almost at her high point.

Watching two previously anonymous employees pursue their sexual satisfaction at whatever cost, John felt amazed and awed. The more he saw, the more excited he got and the more his resolution grew to have a private meeting with those ladies.

o0o

“Dana, you are without a doubt one of the best cock suckers I’ve ever known.” The tone of Robert’s voice was part amazement, part admiration and Dana regarded his comment as a generous compliment. She emptied her mouth of the warm shaft and looked him in the eyes.

“This is probably what I do best. No surprise, really, I’ve been doing it for almost as long as I can remember. Although I’ve tried behaving myself these last few years, there are some things a true artist doesn’t forget.”

Robert knew her church activities were her repentance, but he also knew about a film made a long, long time ago. In it, Dana was anything but holy.

“Almost did it professionally once, but that was a long time ago,” she continued before licking along the entire length of his manhood, “while you two boys were still at high school and wondering if you’d get your peckers wet.” She giggled at the flashback and the age gap between herself and the two young studs.

“I don’t know anything about that,” Robert lied, “but in a few minutes you’re gonna be on your knees and I’m gonna screw that sweet little bum of yours until I cum all over it.” 

Dana immediately stopped her oral ministrations, a string of saliva still connecting her mouth to Robert’s organ.

“Don’t you fucking dare, Robert; I want to feel you shoot everything inside me.”

“Oh, don’t you worry about that darling, my balls are so full you won’t be able to take it all. It’ll still be dripping out of your arse when your husband goes down on you tonight.” His tone was low, a boastful growl.

“Mmm, I hope so, stud. Wouldn’t want to think this was all just a wet dream now, would I?” 

Mark moved from behind her so that she could see him. Her eyes flickered upward to Mark’s face and she saw him smile back at her.

“God, you’re one fucking cool bitch. You get down and dirty at work, and when we joke about your old man eating our spunk, you hardly bat an eyelid.” Robert’s tone was now one of amazement.

“Would you like me to call a halt to this meeting then, stud? We can stop whenever you like,” she lied.

In more than one office on 700 Wilshire Boulevard, Downtown, Los Angeles, enthusiastic viewers, and participants voiced their displeasure at her suggestion. To stop further nonsense coming from Dana’s sweet mouth, Mark shoved his hips forward and his cock pressed against her chin. Dana averted her gaze from Robert to the other handsome young man. Then, with an evil glint in her eyes, she opened her succulent lips.

o0o

John watched Dana suck Robert's cock and wished it was his erection her lips were sliding down. He sighed heavily, wanting her mouth wrapped around his cock instead of his hand. His grip tightened and he increased speed, closing his eyes for a moment, imagining Dana was with him. A brilliant white smile split his handsome ebony face as he made a decision.

He opened his eyes and focused on the screen. Dana was still deep throating Robert when John’s view of the action was blocked by someone moving into the picture. John stared at the screen and wondered if the man was going to stay put. ‘Now that would seriously curtain my viewing pleasure,’ John thought, frowning.

He needn’t have worried; Mark had his own agenda. As John’s employee reappeared he saw Mr Waterhouse’s cock inches away from her mouth. When John realized what was going to happen, his eyebrows almost touched the ceiling.

o0o

Suzie watched in stunned silence as her boss grinned up at the handsome man staring down at her. Her mouth fell open when she saw what Dana was going to do.

“You dirty fucking bitch,” Suzie murmured and felt a delicious wave of lust ripple through her lower body and she slowed her movements, trying to prolong her orgasm. As much as she yearned for the release, she was dying to see what happened next.

o0o

Mark’s prick entered the perfectly formed ‘O’ and Dana clamped her lips around the warm flesh. Her own tangy flavour prickled her taste buds when she swallowed him completely. Her tongue slid greedily around the hard shaft and she closed her eyes in ecstasy.

After what seemed like just seconds, Mark felt the cool air on his dick as Dana removed it from her mouth. Then he watched her grab hold of Robbie’s manhood.

“Jesus, Dana, is your husband gay?” Robert asked as his meat disappeared down her throat. Dana shrugged her shoulders and continued to gorge herself. Without warning, she released her lips from Robbie’s member and returned to Mark’s.

“My God, if you were my wife, you’d never have to fuck around.” Robert’s tone betrayed his true feelings. The disbelief in his voice was obvious, but because Mark held her head steady and pumped his manhood into her face, Dana couldn't reply.

Even as she pushed her hands against Mark’s abdomen, indicating that she wanted to return her attention to Robbie’s prick, Dana enjoyed having two cocks at her disposal. It had been a long time since she’d seen any action with one prick, let alone two, but Robbie’s remark caused her to think.

With a start, the full implication of what she’d been planning since her argument with Christopher this morning hit home. For a moment, she felt sick in her stomach. She realized that since Robert had grabbed her tits and started this wonderful, crazy, madness, she hadn’t missed her husband at all.

In fact, from the moment Robert Cranton-Smith began rimming her arse while Mark’s cock was buried down her throat, she’d been totally focused on one thing: her wanton needs. The months of celibacy she’d endured came to an abrupt and glorious end when this debauchery started and one thing was for sure, Dana knew she couldn’t go back to a sexless marriage.

After rediscovering the joys of uninhibited sex, she knew the physical and mental frustration she’d experienced would force her to seek out other men; men who were willing to help her quench the deviant desires that consumed her. Dana knew that her marriage in its present state was over.

Despite her affection for Christopher, the sweet innocent man who worshipped her like a deity, clearly, a miracle was needed if their union was to survive. Things had to change — and in a big way. She could no longer pretend sex wasn’t important, that she didn’t miss it.

“He was bound to find out sooner or later,” she announced matter-of-factly. “I guess it’s time for him to discover I’m not the nice girl he thinks I am. I’m a woman of flesh and blood who loves cock, and lots of it.” 

She stopped any further conversation by swallowing Robert’s erection without hesitation. Both men watched her service them alternatively. When she wasn’t using her mouth, her hands were busily pumping the warm shafts in a delicious twisting motion.

Secretly, she hoped Christopher would never find out about her afternoon’s fun if only because he didn’t deserve the pain it would cause him. However, there was no denying that she had hungered for this, and there was no turning back. When her body shuddered yet again, she wondered if her husband would be able to change. For herself, she was relieved that her façade had come to a glorious end.

The whole time she was on her knees, her gaze fixed on the young studs. They could see lust and pleasure in her eyes. They seemed to sparkle and twinkle in amusement as she teased them some more. Eventually, after placing a teasing kiss on each of the spongy mushroom helmets, Dana stood and placed her hands on her hips. She was clearly thinking about what she wanted to do next and both men waited.

She turned to Mark and swung an arm around his neck. She pulled him toward her and brought their lips together. Her tongue invaded his mouth and he automatically responded while her other hand grabbed his erection and tugged.

“Lie on the floor Mark and let me ride that magnificent cock of yours,” she ordered huskily. Mark kissed her neck, sending a ripple of pleasure down her spine, and then followed her instructions. His dick pointed at the ceiling like a national monument as he lay on the carpet and Dana walked over his prostrate form and looked down at him.

“Mark, I want to feel your tongue between my legs.” 

As she started lowering, she looked at Robert who watched her avidly while masturbating enthusiastically.

“And you, lover boy, just keep in mind what’s at stake here. Don’t go shooting your load before I’m ready. That would be a real bummer,” and she giggled at her own pun. Robert grinned at her humour but took her warning to heart. He slowed to a leisurely pace.

“You’ve no idea, gorgeous,” he replied. “When you’ve done with Mark’s face, your arse is mine.” 

She smiled hopefully. “Promises, promises, lover boy. But can you keep them?” she asked as she bent her knees and squatted. She grasped Mark’s head and pulled it toward her steamy cunt.

o0o

Suzie was feeling tortured. On the one hand, she wanted to watch all the action, but at the same time, her orgasm was so close and she was desperate for release. The exquisite image of Dana straddling Mark's face and his tongue flickering eagerly between her juicy lips made it difficult for Suzie to look away.

She suppressed a heartfelt groan when she saw two large hands reach up and support Dana’s arse, blocking her view of the action. Despite the loss of view, Dana’s urging that he lick her clit, and make her cum again and again, was enough to fuel Suzie’s active imagination.

o0o

John Davidson watched his young associate lawyer forcefully slide Mark’s mouth along the length of her slippery slit before placing her tight starfish onto his agile tongue. Dana was moaning loudly and John saw her muscles tense. She wasn’t the only one exercising extreme muscle control: John’s hand gathered speed and his climax began to boil. Dana’s cute bum hovered inches above the face of the prone man, and not for the first time this afternoon, John wished he was going to split her in two with his enormous prick.

o0o

Robert decided to take advantage of the situation and walked to Dana. In her position, she couldn’t refuse him and automatically opened her mouth to accept the offering. Mark's tongue returned to her saturated pussy and he tasted her sweet nectar. His face was smeared in her slick juices and they dribbled down his cheek. Then she moved forward again, placing her delightful little asshole against his lips. His tongue slipped into her secret entrance.

o0o

Suzie saw Dana's client stand and move toward her. His cock, shaped like a huge, tanned banana, was hard. Suzie wondered at the sheer size of it, knowing what was going to happen, and tried imagining what it must be like having your ass torn apart by such a thing. Curiosity was killing her, but she was also scared. No stranger to anal sex — in fact, she liked it — Suzie allowed only smaller, average-size cocks in her back door. Looking at Robert’s enormous schlong, Suzie winced. Despite Dana's obvious preference to having huge cocks fuck her ass, Suzie wasn’t sure she could take the pain.

o0o

Robert Cranton-Smith enjoyed watching Dana getting her rocks off. After often witnessing, covertly of course, how she relieved her sexual frustration when her husband was away, he recognized the way she was grinding her hips on Mark’s face. Not wanting to miss the boat, he decided he'd waited long enough.

“Hey, slut, I ain’t gonna wait much longer. I want that arse.”

Dana grinned at Robert’s impatience, but in truth, she couldn’t take too much more of Mark's tongue. She was dangerously close to climaxing. 

“I guess it’s time your patience should be rewarded,” Dana said. “Come on then, let's see what you're made of.”

Sliding her dripping sex down Mark's body, she left a smear of juice on his chest, matching the mess she'd made of his face. She smiled at him as her bum bumped into his raging hard-on, and was pleased to see him smile back at her. Knees either side of his hips, she grabbed Mark’s throbbing member and placed the tip against her swollen pussy lips. Instinctively, he thrust his groin and Dana moaned as she welcomed his powerful intrusion. 

Dana leaned forward, her breasts squashing against his chest, and whispered in his ear, “Oh Mark, that’s it… fuck me. Don't stop until you cum. Fill my cunt with your thick, hot, spunk.”

o0o

Suzie saw Cranton-Smith move behind Dana while she straddled Mark’s prick. Then he spoke, his voice trembling with barely contained excitement.

“Hey darling, how’s about you holding your ass apart so I can see where you want my cock?” 

Dana dutifully reached back and pulled her buttocks apart. Ever since she'd started working for the enigma that was Dana Jones, Suzie had always suspected there was something more to her hoity-toity boss, but she’d never imagined Dana was such a badass, and how. 

o0o

Robert stared down at the inviting arse and began drooling. Barely able to contain himself, he spat saliva onto a hand and rubbed it into his helmet, ready for his onslaught. Standing over Dana, he bent his knees and watched with satisfaction as his dickhead pressed against her gaping arsehole. Then he pushed forward and was delighted to see his manhood easily disappear into her back passage.

“Oooh that’s it, boys,” Dana crooned, as she felt her insides being stretched.

This was exactly what she’d wanted. Well, not exactly — Mark being there was a bonus. But, since she’d set her sights on Robert's cock, she’d done nothing more worthwhile other than fantasizing about this moment. Now it was a reality and it was even better than she’d dare imagine.

Robert felt Dana’s smooth velvety tunnel grip him and, needing no further encouragement, he began thrusting, using long, slow strokes. He felt the sperm in his balls coming to the boil but wanted to prolong the moment as much as possible. It was to no avail. He was too far gone to stop the runaway train and he placed his hands on her hips to steady himself while he increased the pace.

The change in Robert's approach didn't go unnoticed. His cock pummelling Dan's backdoor drove her wild. In fact, both pricks took her speedily toward another orgasm but the one in her ass was really sending her wild. She was close now. Her second orgasm usually took longer but it was frequently more powerful.

Her breathing was shallow and erratic as both men pumped her hard. Despite being oblivious to everything except the huge shafts pile-driving into her body, Dana knew she wasn’t the only one short of breath. She heard both men panting hard as they raced towards their climax. 

o0o

In John Davidson’s office, his television was alive with the sights and sounds of rutting. Both men were grunting heavily and Dana shouted obscenities at her two young studs and moaned loudly as she lay sandwiched between Mark and Robert. The people in Office 12 weren’t the only ones on the edge. John worked his cock furiously and his spunk was boiling. He saw Mark Waterhouse suddenly go rigid under Dana.

o0o

Mark was the first to reach orgasm. He couldn’t hold back; Dana’s muscles gripped him tightly as she constantly milked him for his cream. Growling, he pulled her down onto his thrusting cock as his sperm raced up his manhood.

“Oh God. I’m cumming, you bitch,” he groaned, eyes closed and a satisfied grin on his handsome face. Dana felt Mark’s white-hot seed searing inside her and tensed her muscles some more, while their groins met in a loud violent kiss.

“Oh yeah, fill my cunt with hot spunk,” Dana ordered breathlessly.

Mark’s body shuddered beneath her again, spewing a second load into her steaming hot sex. She moaned again as he deposited more semen into her receptive sheath, his body convulsing powerfully as his prick became very sensitive. 

o0o

Hearing her bosses reaction to Mark's climax, Suzie opened her eyes and looked through the gap in the doorway. ‘Whoever that bloke is,’ Suzie thought hungrily, ‘he’s sure got a lot of spunk in them balls.’ 

She was frantically rubbing her clit while burying the fingers of her other hand as deep inside her pussy as she could. Squinting in concentration, Suzie saw that Dana’s sex couldn't contain all the white-hot seed being pumped into her. It was trickling from her cunt lips, down Mark’s rigid shaft. The sight was too much for Suzie and, again closing her eyes, she surrendered to the inevitable.

o0o

Feeling Mark's climax sent Dana over the edge. His discharge triggered one of the most powerful orgasms she’d experienced in a very long time. Everything that had happened that afternoon had led up to it. 

Being used by two well-hung studs had been more than she’d expected. A threesome was something she hadn’t done for... well, she couldn't remember how many years. Luckily, it was like riding a bike — what an appropriate simile she thought — and then her body started shaking wildly. She clamped her knees tightly against his torso and her sharp claws dug into Mark's chest as her orgasm raged through her body. 

In between expletives, she kept repeating, “I’m cumming."

The first outburst was a scream but that evolved into long deep moans that seemed to come from the bottom of her soul. Her cum mingled with Mark’s and their exotic cocktail dribbled down her thighs, dripping onto his prone body.

o0o

Two floors above them, John Davidson watched his employees reach amazing orgasms. The contrast in each was equally amazing. Dana, the quiet church mouse woman, screamed and moaned as if her life depended on it. Suzie, the loud, flamboyant, raunchy receptionist, bit her lips to prevent making any sound. John watched her buck against the wall and saw her thighs shake as she braced herself in an effort not to crumble onto the floor.

She wasn’t the only one controlling their body. John had been masturbating for quite a while and he felt his seed rising. He gripped his ebony shaft and squeezed in an effort to delay his ejaculation. He was too late. His action triggered the very thing he'd been trying to avoid and, slackening his grip, he watched with satisfaction how his sperm spewed from his prick like lava from a volcano, running over his sturdy fingers. As his cock pulsed, he promised himself the next time he shot his load it would be all over Mrs Dana Jones.

o0o

Robert had experienced both the orgasms in an excited but detached manner because he was busy concentrating on reaching his own high point. He was grunting furiously, pounding Dana’s bottom mercilessly, giving her the fucking she wanted. With one final thrust, Robert Cranton-Smith buried his cock as far as he could and let fly.

“Ah, you slut, I’m cumming,” he roared and began filling Dana’s back passage with hot spunk.

“Oh God, I'm cumming,” he shouted again, retracting his manhood from her gaping orifice.

He immediately sprayed the rest of his ejaculate over her peachy bum. Dana felt the thick sperm land on her skin and smiled. She looked over her shoulder at him, watching him unload the contents of his balls, the look of ultimate satisfaction on his handsome, young face. As the last droplets of semen oozed from his prick, he looked down at her with the superior expression of a victorious Roman emperor.

Wanting to impress him with her own superior nastiness, she reached behind and fingered the gooey mess he’d made. With cum tendrils hanging between her fingers like an erotic spider’s web, Dana lifted her hand toward her mouth and poked out her tongue. 

“Mmm that tastes so good,” she cooed, “I want some more.” She pouted petulantly as she finished licking her fingers clean. “Well, haven’t you boys got any more?”

o0o

Thursday afternoon 2.40 pm

Suzie watched in awe as Dana displayed her true character. Not for the first time, she was shocked by what she witnessed. Leaning against the wall, recovering from her orgasm, Suzie was overcome by the smell of sex as it wafted through the door opening. She was torn between wanting to rush in and lick up the spunk smeared all over Dana’s bum, and the consequences of letting everyone know she'd been watching them. 

She decided to keep her voyeurism a secret. It was nice having one over on your boss, she reasoned, and after closing the door as quietly as possible, she rearranged her clothes and walked hurriedly toward the ladies restroom.

o0o

Robert Cranton-Smith stood and leaned against Dana’s desk, his cum covered prick in his hand. In his eye, there was a mocking glint.

“If you want some more, come over here and suck my dick slut,” he said, his finger beckoning her.

He watched with visible pleasure when she clambered off Mark's prick and crawled to him. As she opened her mouth and took his member down her throat, he felt her tongue flicking around his helmet, cleaning up the smeared cum.

“You fucking bitch. You really are insatiable, aren’t you?”

She nodded before swallowing his wilting member completely. Mark, also standing now, moved in front of her and offered Dana his own meat. Ravenously, ferociously she engulfed his cock and licked him clean as well. She tasted the exotic cocktail of their juices and breathed in the heady aroma. When she’d finished, she released both and was pleased to see their cocks retained some life. She swore they twitched as they hung, still impressive, at half-mast. 

Dana stood, aching but satisfied. She was exuberant and invigorated; something she hadn’t felt in a long time. Cum trickled down her thighs, the trails growing cold, but she didn’t care. Her goal for the day had been reached, and then some! Both men saw her grin and recognized the signs. The afternoon’s meeting was coming to an end and they began retrieving their clothes. 

Feeling suddenly uncomfortable, Dana saw her abandoned knickers on the floor beside her desk. Bending over to retrieve them, she gave Mark another glorious view of her rear. Sensing his gaze, she quickly turned and faced him, pulling her panties up before addressing him in her usual business tone.

“About the DA’s charges, Mark, I’ll talk to the prosecuting officer this week. This film,” she nodded towards the laptop, “will go a long way toward clearing your friend.” Dana raised her chin in Robert's direction. “When I receive notification of the DA’s decision, I’ll let you know, then we can put this case to bed. Also, I’ll bring the Brady, Cooper and Davidson contracts for you to sign, if that’s no problem.”

Mark smiled warmly as he zipped his trousers. “That seems perfectly reasonable, Dana.” He handed her a card. “Here’s my private number, known only by a few people. I’m available twenty-four hours a day. If you need anything,” and his smile grew wider, “and I mean anything… just call me.”

Dana’s eyes sparkled. “Oh, I’ll call you Mark, maybe sooner than you think.”

Mark winked as he gathered his belongings. Cranton-Smith was dressed and stood in the door opening, impatiently waiting for Mark. He looked at Dana, smiling politely but showing obvious discomfort at still being there.

“Mr Cranton-Smith,” she said, “thank you on the behalf of Brady, Cooper and Davidson for this business venture. And, on my part, thank you for a wonderful afternoon’s pleasure.”

Robert grinned sheepishly “It was an educational experience, Mrs Jones,” he replied, apparently subdued for a moment. Then his confidence returned. “Come on, Mark, we’ve got other important things to do today,” and he winked at Dana, “besides trying to satisfy this gorgeous lawyer’s needs.”

Mark ignored his friend as he approached Dana, hand outstretched. She offered him her hand but was surprised when instead of shaking it he brought it to his warm lips.

“It’s been a pleasure doing business with you, madam.” 

With that, he followed Mr Robert Cranton-Smith out of the office door.

 

Author's note - Thank you Jwren for your tireless editing.

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments