Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Erotic Tales Of Dana Jones - Landing The Contract Part 3

"Dana's will to succeed reveals sordid secrets from her past that she tried to hide."

13
7 Comments 7
12.4k Views 12.4k
9.7k words 9.7k words

Thursday afternoon 1.35 pm

Before approaching Dana from behind, Robert Cranton-Smith had unzipped his fly and fished out his erection in anticipation of her reaction. After wrapping his arms around her, he pushed his huge manhood into her shapely rear-end.

Dana felt the hard flesh nestle between her buttocks, despite her tight skirt. She reached for it, and even with Robert's body pressing against her, she slipped her hand easily between them. Then her delicate fingers encircled his flesh. His girth and heat surprised her, but she was more than ready and began masturbating him. His smooth West Coast accent sounded in her ear, but now it was tinged with something new: lust.

"That's it, Dana, you know what you have to do... You've seen it on television and now you can have the real thing.”

"Mmmm. You've no idea how much I want it," she retorted, then bit her bottom lip when he pinched her erect nipples. 

"That makes two of us," he replied enthusiastically. Dana's firm grip was exactly right. He continued fondling her nipples, now protruding so proudly and clearly in her blouse, and saw Mark watching him, his expression one of confusion. 

Seeing his friend and his attractive lawyer behaving like a pair of horny teenagers was a shock, to put it mildly. Especially as he was here under the assumption they were trying to get Robert acquitted from the D.A.'s charges. Although he'd noticed her getting aroused while they were watching the DVD from Robert's security system, he'd assumed things would return to normal once the film stopped. Apparently, he was wrong. 

"What's the matter, Mark? You saw how turned on she was watching my home video," Robert boasted, cupping her breasts. He squeezed them, enjoying the softness. "Can't you see it, man? Having seen it on TV she wants to try it out for real." Then he bent his head to press his mouth into the base of her neck. When he slid his tongue along her skin to emphasize his point, her body shivered. "See that, Mark?" His friend nodded in disbelief. "This gorgeous fucking bitch wants some cock to play with, ain't that right, darling?"

Dana was too turned on to reply. Robert's hands were driving her crazy and all she could do for the moment was lean the back of her head against his shoulder and moan. Her heavy breathing encouraged the young man and she felt him grinding into her ass. Throwing caution to the wind, she responded.

With Dana's ready acceptance — and lust fueling his obsession — Robert tore open her blouse, sending buttons flying. As the ruined garment came apart, her sexy lingerie was exposed to Mark and his prick quickly thickened at the sight of her "fuck-me" outfit.

Despite having doubts about what was happening, and worrying about the sort of repercussions this could provoke, he was hard put to refute Robert’s claims.

"Come on, Mark," Cranton-Smith said, "when was the last time you saw a gorgeous piece of ass like this, wanting it so badly?" 

Watching Dana's reaction, Mark realized Robert wasn’t kidding.

As if he was playing his trump card, Robert gripped the flimsy material covering Dana's perfect breasts and wrenched it downward. Mark watched in fascination as her full bosom sprang forward, her erect nipples straining for attention. Dana's feral growls didn't go unnoticed. 

“That’s it, stud, grab momma’s tits,” she urged as Robert’s fingers reached for her teats.

“See what I mean, Mark? She’s so fucking hot,” Robert gloated, twisting and pulling at her nipples. Mark’s gaze fixed on Dana’s gorgeous, firm chest.

Then he realized one of her arms was behind her back, moving erratically up and down. It took him a couple of seconds to comprehend that Dana was as much a participant in this as his friend. She really hadn’t been joking moments ago, she truly was into this. 

Amazed, he now understood that her outrageous statement about pussy juice dripping down her legs was probably true. His cock continued thickening. "To hell with getting Robert acquitted," Mark mumbled. "If they want to play, then so can I."

o0o

In the reception area, Suzie frowned at the telephone. She wondered whether she’d done the right thing. The caller's anger and disappointment couldn't be disguised. However, Dana’s instructions had been explicit: under no circumstances was she to be disturbed. Suzie’s intuition was that she’d be a fool to disobey Dana's wishes, especially with all the weird shit happening today. She wasn’t a fool and had a hunch that something unusual would take place this afternoon.

Admittedly, she had nothing more than hints and incidents to form this assumption — but she assessed she wasn't far the mark. First, there was Dana's outfit. Okay, it might have been her normal business outfit but, somehow, her boss had subtly spiced it up, allowing everyone to glimpse the risqué lingerie. Second, there was the little matter of what happened when she’d delivered the coffee. Suzie still had trouble believing what had taken place. However, she couldn't ignore her soaking knickers. She recalled the agile fingers pushing into her moist pussy while a thumb massaged her clit. Her knees had almost buckled when the waves of pleasure ripped through her and, even thinking about what had taken place, started her juices flowing again. 

A wry smile appeared as she pondered why she’d allowed herself to be fingered like that. Imprinted in her memory was Dana’s miffed expression as she’d leaned over her desk and let herself be so deliciously abused. Now, Suzie suddenly realized that it hadn't been anger she’d spied in those emerald green eyes — it was jealousy. 

Resuming her work, Suzie giggled. Despite the surreal situation, it pleased her to know Dana was human. She’d obviously wanted what Suzie had been given. Gazing at the closed door between her and Dana's office, Suzie wondered what was going on in there.

o0o

One of Robert's hands moved from Dana's breasts and slipped inside her skirt. His fingers moved beneath the lace triangle and brushed the top of her neatly trimmed bush. Unfortunately, his hand went no further. His thick muscular wrist was held in place by the waistband of her skirt, and try as he might, his fingertips stopped just short of her swollen clit. Even with Dana urgently gripping his forearm and trying to force it, the damn garment wouldn’t give and she let out a strangled cry as he stroked her pubic bush. 

"Hey, Mark, we've got a real woman here," Robert exclaimed, simultaneously tantalizing and tormenting her. He moved his mouth to her ear. "I love seeing my ladies with a bush.” He spoke softly. "It gets me really hard."

Dana ignored his use of the possessive pronoun as she again tried forcing Robert’s arm deeper. Unfortunately, her skirt was made of stern stuff. She was about to order him to remove the damned garment when Robert spoke again, his voice thick.

"Do you like big dicks, Dana?" 

He felt her nod. 

"I thought so," he continued. "Then you’re in luck today because my man, Mark, is as big as me if you get my drift." He felt her body tense for a moment. "I just thought you might like to know," he added, feeling her backside pressing harder against his erection.

“Hey, Mark, Dana likes big cocks. Show her yours," Robert said excitedly. 

Dana opened her eyes wide. "Is your prick as big as his, Mark?” she asked, her breathing erratic. "Well, is it?' she demanded, not giving him time to answer. The faintest notion that he was similarly well endowed as his young business associate, caused the butterflies in Dana’s stomach to take flight. He nodded slowly and smiled wolfishly.

"Yes Dana, I’m blessed with a big cock.” He grabbed the thick sausage like specimen through his trousers. "Do you want me to show you?" He knew from the hungry look in her eyes that it was an unnecessary question, but he wanted to prolong her mental agony. 

Dana nodded, very enthusiastically. Mark stood and confidence oozed from every pore as he unbuckled his belt and trousers. A shiver of anticipation and impatience ran down Dana's spine as Mark deliberately delayed pulling down his zipper. She almost shouted for him to stop fucking about — then a moment of doubt crossed her mind. 

Deep down, she knew she shouldn’t be doing this, knew she shouldn't be putting everything she worked for and cared about on the line. But she could barely think about anything other than getting fucked. The images of Robert Cranton-Smith's huge schlong had plagued both her consciousness and sub-consciousness and she needed to expel the demons in her head. That's why she’d worn the sluttiest underwear she possessed, hoping she could entice the young man into giving her the salvation she needed. And now she had not one, but two big cocks to play with. 

Well, if I'm going to hell, she thought, might as well do it properly.

Mark's large bulge was visible now. She licked her lips and glanced at the man standing in front of her. His predatory expression egged her on.

I can always plead temporary insanity if anyone finds out. I mean, what woman wouldn’t be turned on by this? she mused, attempting to pacify her conscience. I need some big cock and these guys are ready and willing, and more importantly, superbly equipped for the job. So what's the problem?

The debate was settled when Mark pushed his trousers and briefs down his thighs, revealing his huge erection. When Dana’s gaze fell on the large fleshy spear, a whimper escaped her lips. Her self-control was being sorely tested. She failed. 

Without a second thought, she released her grip on Robert's erection and tried moving toward the object of her desire. Unfortunately, she’d forgotten about the hand trapped inside her tight skirt and, like a car’s seat belt, it restrained her. She pulled Robert’s arm free and stepped toward her goal. 

As she moved, Mark surprised her with his reaction. He grabbed her wrists and held them tightly, restraining her, his teasing expression infuriating her.

Unselfishly, Robert took a step backwards and admired her small, shapely butt moving away from him. His cock throbbed in appreciation. Her backside was almost perfect, and he had plans for it. After weeks of viewing it through a camera lens, he wanted to see it for real now. Her skirt was fastened down the side by a zipper and he made short work of that. Kneeling behind her, he pulled at the loose garment, enjoying himself immensely as her tiny, black satin panties appeared. 

Turned on by her outfit, he traced the suspenders stretching down to the stocking clad legs. “Jesus, Mark, have we hit the jackpot?" he said, whistling appreciatively. "Just look at these," he continued, the edge of disbelief clearly audible. Dana felt Robert caress her bum, his touch almost reverent, and she pushed her rear toward him, letting him know she liked what he was doing.

Mark saw her wanton desperation as she struggled to break his grip on her wrists. He tightened the grip. "Is this true, Dana? Did you dress up like this for us today?" he asked. The question was as redundant as an umbrella in the desert, but Dana knew what he was doing and perversely enjoyed the game. She looked at him, her eyes wide in denial. His steely gaze didn’t flinch and eventually, she nodded, eyelids half closed.

"I wonder…" he mused, "are you a slut pretending to be a lawyer, or a lawyer pretending to be a slut?" His voice sounded dangerously calm. Dana stared at him shamelessly. 

"I think... taking into account what you're wearing, or more to the point, what you’re not wearing, you're probably both. How else can you explain your appearance?" 

Dana’s eyelids fluttered when Robert's hand brushed against her moist opening, but she never once broke eye contact with Mark. His gaze was piercing. 

"Well, Dana, what are you?" he smirked. "Lawyer, slut or both?" 

Dana's lips moved, her answer barely audible. 

"Did you say both?" 

Dana nodded again, unable to break his hypnotic gaze. Pleased with her admission, Mark flashed his predatory smile. He saw Robert moving behind her and held her hands a few more seconds, prolonging the torment. When it was clear she couldn't stand much more, he guided her hands toward his lap. Without wasting a second, Dana did as expected, putting her nimble fingers inside his boxers and skilfully fishing out her second prize of the afternoon.

Mark’s erection — unlike Robert’s, which curved upward — was like a steel bar: long, straight and hard. Automatically, she entwined her fingers around the warm, solid flesh and then felt her hands being moved up and down.

"Did you dress like this especially for us today, Dana?" Mark asked again, his gaze on her corset. 

"Yes," she mumbled, hardly daring to look him in the eye, her head bobbing up and down submissively. Dana didn't want to see his moral victory, especially when she was feeling so wanton. She couldn't help it. Mark's authoritative tone turned her on. Combined with the way he was using her hands to masturbate himself, her gusset was soaked. Pretending he hadn't heard her properly, Mark raised a finger to his ear and looked at her inquisitively.

"Yes Mark, I dressed up as a slut this morning —“ She hesitated before continuing. "Because… because... that's what I am." 

Suddenly, she released a drawn out moan. For the last hour or so she’d been in a constant state of arousal and all she had wanted to do was use her fingers, or something else, to release the exquisite ache between her legs. Now Robert was doing it for her.

His large hand, attacking her from behind, was crushing the sodden panties into her soaking sex, his fingertips separating her labia through the thin lace underwear. She shuddered when two fingers brushed over her engorged clitoris. 

Robert felt more than saw Dana grind against his fingers. This pleased him and he continued, instinctively knowing what she wanted. It was as if they were communicating telepathically, and she needed him to take it to the next level. In a single deft movement, he brushed her sodden gusset aside. Then his fingers pressed into her swollen pussy.

“Oooh, you bastard,” she moaned in ecstasy, her body reacting to this vaginal stimulation. Robert played her to perfection, sliding easily in and out of her wet hole, probing deeper and deeper. His skilful teasing elicited loud moans from Dana, especially when he reached her g-spot. In front of her, Mark’s use of her hands quickened. Even though she was enjoying being used, an internal battle raged inside Dana's confused head. 

Married, responsible, Dana had paddled into a sea of ecstasy, unaware of the dangers lurking below, and the surge and swell of longing were surprisingly deep. Although her intentions had started out innocent enough, the current was stronger than she’d anticipated and they had dragged her under. Every time she tried to rise to the surface for air, strong unrelenting hands kept pulling her down into the dark, deep recesses of the sea of damnation.

Married Dana was drowning — but slutty Dana had no such issues. She was a like a mermaid, engulfed in crystal clear waters, completely at ease, swimming confidently through the waves of pleasure surrounding her shimmering body.

o0o

Thursday afternoon 1.40 pm

Wiltshire Boulevard in Downtown Los Angeles is home to several of the sprawling city's law offices and many are housed in glass and steel fronted buildings. Brady, Cooper & Davidson, Lawyers Incorporated, were no different. They occupied four floors of the exclusive City National Plaza. The first floor contained a general reception area, stores, and the post room. Behind the reception, was a kitchen with a few tables and chairs where the staff could relax and enjoy a coffee when they had time. There was also a small staircase leading upstairs. The second and third floors housed all the associates and junior partners, and the smaller of two conference rooms.

The fourth and highest floor of Brady, Cooper & Davidson was divided into the offices, conference room and executive dining room for the founding partners. A wide corridor in the shape of 'U' separated the conference room, larger and plusher than the one below. This was built around the central axis of the building with a panoramic window on one side offering a breathtaking view. The outer ring of the corridor held the offices and dining room of the most important men in the company.

Although Colin Brady, Joe Cooper, and John Davidson trusted each other implicitly, they’d learned through bitter and costly experience that not everyone working for them played by the same rules. Next to the dining room, a door led to a dimly lit area that looked like mission control at Kennedy Space Centre. Everything in this room was the best money could buy, from the Samsung LED television screens, to the Herman Miller Aeron office chairs. Only a select few had permission to enter this Valhalla of security which watched and recorded the professional lives of everybody at Brady, Cooper & Davidson, Lawyers Incorporated.

Every room on every floor had at least one camera. Some were in plain view, mostly for the benefit of the guests and clients, but others were very cleverly hidden. Invisible to the naked eye, they watched, observed and protected the firm from internal attacks. These cameras, like everything else in the security system, were the best, the most expensive. Equipped with Zeiss optical lenses, they hade an infra-red capability and were incorporated with Sennheiser microphones sensitive enough to hear someone whispering within a twenty-five-meter radius.

All this high tech equipment added three months and a million dollars to the refurbishing costs, preceding the company’s move to new premises three years earlier. Not one office was overlooked. That included those on the top floor, but those cameras were only activated when the occupants were absent from work. 

The "Darkroom" — as it was known to the few serious men who worked there — was the only office manned twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, fifty-two weeks in the year. No exceptions or concessions were made. From holidays to natural or man-made disasters, nothing interrupted the daily business of the Darkroom. 

The presence and accomplishments of this small but highly efficient office were something that both pleased and bothered all three senior men. Luckily, they appeased their consciences by paying top dollar and informing everybody who worked there about the security systems in place.

On joining the firm, every employee signed a contract relinquishing their rights to privacy on the work floor. Oddly enough, for a group of highly intelligent people, no-one ever protested. The value of the system outweighed the costs and had been proved on more than one occasion. Not only had it saved the company from financial ruin, but it enabled the senior partners to take pre-emptive action against rogue workers, whose deeds seemed destined to destroy the company’s impeccable reputation.

Thanks to this state of affairs, John Davidson was smoking one of his favourite cigars while relaxing in his comfortable office chair, when he received a call on his secure telephone. His brow creased in puzzlement and the superb lunch, served in the dining room with his friends and colleagues, turned to stone in his stomach. A call on this line could only mean one thing. Hesitantly, he picked up the phone.

"John Davidson here."

"Good afternoon, sir," replied a serious, curt voice. 

John sighed and sat upright. "What have you got for us, Stuart?”

"Strictly speaking, sir, nothing... well, nothing that we regard as a security threat, but we're receiving some... interesting footage from floor two, office twelve."

John Davidson thought long and hard about who occupied the tiny office in the north-west corner and still came up blank. "I'm sorry, Stuart, you have me at a disadvantage. What or who is the problem?" 

He was sure he heard a snort of amusement on the line. From a man who had no known sense of humour, it was unsettling.

"Is this important, Stuart?"

“Sir, if you want, I can direct this signal to your office and I'll let you decide how important it is, and what action we should take." Again, John heard a short laugh. Trusting Stuart not to waste his time, John agreed to his security officer’s suggestion and replaced the receiver.

Immediately, he opened his top drawer and fished out a remote control. A wooden panel on his wall slid to one side, revealing a forty-two inch LED television. The standby light flickered and then the big screen responded. Due to the bright Los Angeles sunshine flooding his office, John couldn’t see anything, but that problem was solved by pressing another button. Automatic blinds shrouded the office in darkness, now making the screen seem even brighter.

John saw a topless woman, one who looked suspiciously like Dana Jones, enthusiastically masturbating an unknown man. Then he noticed another man standing behind her. Although it was an obscure angle, it looked like he was fingering Dana. 

As if reading his mind, the security man zoomed in for a closer shot and sure enough, John realized it was Dana. Then he recognized the man behind her. If he was shocked, he didn’t show it. Instead, John whistled in admiration. Then he reached for the telephone.

“Stuart, make sure we’re recording this and send the tape to me… No, Stuart, I'll handle this from here on in… Yes, please, that will be fine." 

He replaced the receiver in the cradle. Next, he walked to his door and locked it. This done, he settled back into his chair, undid his flies. Perfectly relaxed, John was ready to watch the afternoon’s entertainment.

o0o

With his expensive trousers crumpled around his ankles, Mark shuffled back to the desk. Dana regarded the erection poking out of his underwear with an unqualified hunger. Still using Dana’s hands to masturbate himself, Mark’s helmet was glistening with pre-cum, and she desperately wanted to taste it.

Although her silken touch was exquisite, it was still a handjob and Mark was determined to get more from her. He wanted to see his cock disappearing down her throat. As if they were communicating telepathically, he released her hands and she leaned forward to taste his excitement. 

She felt him grab her head and guide her toward his lap. Dana held his manhood at the base, like it was an ice cream cone, and pressed it against her succulent lips. As he pushed her head down, she flicked her tongue over his throbbing manhood, teasing him, licking the pungent liquid from the tip before completely engulfing his flesh.

One hand resting on the back of her head, Mark leaned on the desk and watched dispassionately how his member slid between her lips. Dana's tongue moved around the rock hard shaft and he felt his prick throb as the blood pulsed through his veins. He heard her greedy slurping as she feasted, and it turned him on even more.

Behind her, Robert wanted her naked. Well, almost. He turned his attention to the clasp holding the skirt together. While Dana greedily devoured Mark’s manhood, she sensed the waistband of her skirt loosen and then felt eager hands pulling the garment over her hips. To help, she wiggled her backside.

When Robert saw her delectable rear end come into view, he let her skirt fall to the floor. Dana stepped daintily out and kicked the useless piece of clothing to one side. Then she felt her sodden panties being removed, the tiny garment sliding down her smooth thighs. Robert Cranton-Smith whistled again, only this time more audibly. Caressing her smooth, peachy cheeks, he complimented her.

"That's one great looking ass if ever there was one, Dana. Jesus, it looks good enough to eat," he growled.

Dana was gratified. Receiving a compliment about how good she looked from somebody who slept with actresses and models, was high praise indeed. Slowly, he moved his mouth close enough for his hot breath to heat her skin. Then he pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her tight little star before pressing his nose press against her backdoor. She held her breath… and waited. He prolonged her agony for a second or two before slipping his tongue between her swollen pussy lips.

"Oooh, that's it, right there," she mumbled, a mouthful of cock smothering her words.

Like a cat drinking a saucer of milk, Robert lapped up her juices, which kept coming and coming. Then he put a hand to her clit and rubbed her swollen nub. Her clitoris was on fire from his rough handling, but it was his tongue, taking long leisurely licks along the length of her slit, that really set her on fire. She hadn’t had it this good in a long time.

While Robert was eating her out, Dana's mouth and hands were busy with Mark's huge cock. Her small, delicate, hand looked dwarfed by the long thick shaft. She glided easily up and down the smooth skin, her saliva providing an exquisite lubricant. She had her own goal. After all his teasing and superiority, she was determined to make him come before she did. She wanted to make him lose control and spray spunk all over face while shuddering involuntarily. She wanted him to watch how she victoriously swallowed his seed, knowing she was in charge now.

She lifted her head and released his manhood with a loud plop. "Don't move, Mark. I’m gonna swallow your whole cock," she said, grinning wickedly. His heart missed a beat at her statement and his member jerked in her hand. 

Dana opened her mouth as wide as she could and fed Mark’s throbbing meat between her lips. She felt him glide over her tongue and enter her throat. Ignoring her gagging reflex, the helmet pushed past her uvula and entered her larynx. At this point, breathing became difficult but Dana was determined to go all the way. Just when there seemed to be no end to his cock, his balls bumped against her chin. Her lips brushed against the soft cotton boxers, and his pubic hair tickled her nose, but Dana felt elated. It had been years since she’d deep throated such a big dick, and she was glad she remembered how to do it. 

"Jesus, you really are a skank aren’t you,” Mark said, more to himself than to her. Dana heard and smiled inwardly before carrying on. After she’d finished her sword swallowing act, she slowly moved her head backwards and Mark’s manhood gradually reappeared, glistening in the bright office. Then she repeated the trick, inflaming his desires in the process.

"Fuck my mouth, Mark," she demanded breathlessly. "Treat me like some back street whore," she urged. 

Hearing her plea, triggered something in his brain. He felt a sudden need to subject her to his will, treat her like a sexual slave. Consumed by his own gratification, he grabbed her hair and pulled her face up to his.

"Don't fuck with me, lady," he warned, his voice low and dangerous and sending a shiver of excitement down her spine. "You’ll be sorry otherwise."

Dana shook her head submissively, fooling him.

Then, defiantly, she spat at his face, her gaze daring him to respond. Warm spittle ran down his cheek and his ire was up. He saw the wantonness in her eyes and the challenging expression on her features. Without warning, he forced her head toward his lap and felt her warm wetness engulf him. Keeping his promise, Mark force fed his cock, ramming it between her succulent lips, again and again, his hips bucking, his manhood plunging deep into her throat just how she wanted it.

Despite the tears in her eyes, Dana was beside herself with joy. It had been a very long time since she’d experienced this sort of rabid, raunchy, sex. And she missed it. Sucking cock while getting licked and eaten was something she'd only dreamed of while alone in bed. She wondered why she’d denied herself for so long. How long had it been since her last ménage à trois, nine or ten years?

Tetianabig
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tetianabig

Then she felt Robert pull her ass cheeks apart. Dana held her breath while his agile tongue traced its way towards her puckered starfish. This was more than she dared expect and hoped it wasn't an empty gesture. Oh God, Robbie, don't stop, she begged silently. 

As if hearing her prayers, Robert began tracing circles, twirling the tip of his tongue over her smooth skin towards her rear entrance. Dana could barely contain herself, nobody had licked her there since… 

Whatever happened, Dana couldn’t deny how easily she was losing herself in this debauchery. She knew that things would never be the same again.

Supporting herself on Mark's muscular thighs, she twisted until she could see over her shoulder. The top of Robert’s head, nestled between her buttocks. She willed him to go further. As she reached back to grab hold of his unruly hair, Dana felt Robbie’s tongue push past her sphincter and her legs threatened to buckle. 

"Oh yesss… that's it, you fucker, right there," she screamed. 

Robert's tongue was driving her mad with desire. It was probing inside her velvety tunnel and Dana, unable to help herself, pulled his face against her buttocks.

"Oh yeah, you like that don't ya, you dirty fucking bitch,” Robert gloated as Dana moaned again and pushed her ass back for deeper penetration. Teasing her, he removed his tongue from her orifice and licked the sweaty crack between her cheeks. Her anguished cry pleased him and with renewed vigour, he impaled her again. 

o0o

Thursday afternoon 1.50 pm.

A distracted Christopher Jones walked through the terminal at San Francisco's airport when he was bumped into, quite forcibly, by another passenger and lost his balance. He began to fall, but before he sprawled across the hard, shiny surface, hands reached out to steady him. Scrabbling upright, Christopher accepted the apologies from the attractive woman helping him.

She seemed vaguely familiar as he explained to her that no harm had been done and that he was quite all right. He hadn't noticed her place a tiny transmitter into the inside pocket of his jacket during the ‘accident’ and he listened to her apologize for her clumsiness. Miss Angela Martin then shook hands and turned away, leaving him to wonder what the hell was going on as he watched her mingle into the crowd. It had been a tiring and troublesome day for Christopher Jones, and all he wanted to do was get to his hotel. 

His gloomy frame of mind had started when he continued the previous evening's argument with his wife. Late last night, Dana had woken him, wanting sex, and he’d refused. Twice if he counted this mornings attempt. 

He knew her arousal had more to do with the pornography she’d been studying, than any desire she had for him, and he was angry with her, although he was more contemptuous of himself.

Pride and guilt had made him react the way he had, and only after cooling down in the kitchen, did he realize he’d been a jerk. Wanting to apologize, he’d silently made his way upstairs but stopped in his tracks when he saw his wife getting dressed.

In the full-length mirror on the opposite wall, Christopher saw what she was wearing. His mind reeled. He’d never seen this outfit before and his anxiety grew. Designed for one purpose, it left nothing to the imagination and he wondered what the hell his wife was planning. 

Unaware she was being watched, Dana was fastening her stockings tops, and checking the seams running down the back of her legs. He could see right between her slightly spread legs. The tantalizing bulge of her sex was barely covered by the skimpiest panties he’d ever seen, and her perfectly shaped bum didn't go unnoticed either. Standing there on the staircase, his heart thumped powerfully.

Even though he was shocked to the core by what he had seen, Christopher felt guilty. One half of him wanted to rush back into the room and demand to know what was going on, but the other half knew why he had reacted when she wanted to make love. Eventually, his shame won. Afraid of what he might hear if he confronted her and not wanting to be caught gawking at her like a peeping Tom, Christopher retreated. Watching her dressing so provocatively and knowing how turned on she was, proved to be very disturbing. Relieved she hadn’t seen him, Chris left for work without saying a word.

All morning, in his office and on the flight, Christopher had reflected on their lives, trying to figure out when and where things had started going wrong. Since moving from Chicago to Los Angeles, their professional lives had taken a turn for the better. They had both booked successes. Dana gained employment in one of the city's most prestigious law firms and his consulting skills had been noticed by some very influential people. 

As his reputation for managing building projects, completing them within deadline and budget, grew, so did the size of his portfolio. That’s why he was in San Francisco. He’d been ordered to take control of the East Bay Regional Private Sewer Lateral Program. It was a project of enormous size and logistical nightmares but it carried immense prestige within the construction community. Although he was delighted to have been chosen to oversee the project, he wasn't happy about all the time he spent away from home. 

And, today of all days, he didn't need this trip to San Francisco. As he reached the end of the terminal walkway, trailing his case behind him, Christopher knew his life was a mess.

His marriage was careening out of control, had almost reached a breaking point, and being honest, he knew most of their problems lay at his door. When they’d moved, most of the work was local and he was home every night, but his successes demanded more sacrifices and he needed to spend more time away.

Never a good recipe for a shaky union, what had started out with one or two nights a week, had developed into a whole week, and sometimes longer. He never wondered why Dana accepted the situation so easily. Did she care nowadays? Their sex life was non-existent, and although he loved her, his guilty secret was slowly destroying them.

Shortly after arriving in California, Christopher discovered his sexual deviancy wasn’t considered abnormal there. He soon found someone, a professional woman, to help him achieve sexual satisfaction. After his first appointment, Christopher was a changed man. Years of sexual frustration had been relieved and he felt invincible. Soon afterwards, though, remorse set in. He knew he could never confide in Dana: she simply wouldn’t understand and that troubled him.

After the initial visit, he tried to ignore the signals his brain sent him but eventually, he returned a second time to the sexual consultant, and then a third time until it became a regular appointment. He began to avoid making love to Dana, afraid he wouldn’t be able to perform without the stimulation he needed, but aware he was pushing her away. He couldn’t help himself but hadn’t realized things had gone so far. The image of Dana dressing up like a whore still haunted his thoughts as he headed towards the airport exit, and he wondered what she was doing now.

o0o

Dana was caught between Mark and Robert. One had his cock down her throat, the other had his tongue up her asshole. To say she was in heaven was a small understatement. 

Robert couldn’t believe his luck. No, not luck, he reminded himself. Only a fool trusted Lady Luck, and he was no fool. Mind you, even the best-laid plans of mice and men and all that, he sniggered silently. Sure, she had displayed all the right signals since their arrival, but even assuming he had read the signs right, there was still a chance he had miscalculated.

Despite engineering the whole charade, spending huge amounts of money and investing something much more precious, time, in the process, he’d actually been apprehensive coming here. He knew he’d gambled with his personal reputation, even if everyone assured him he was innocent, and he wasn't sure a judge or jury wouldn't convict him if it came to court. He was risking some serious jail time if Dana couldn’t deliver the goods.

Deep down, he feared lawyers. In his experience, they were all money grabbers, every single last one of them. All they cared about was billable hours and how much they could get away with charging, although he had to admit this meeting was definitely different to any other lawyer’s meeting he'd attended. Being part of this Dana Jones sandwich, made his fear of lawyers seem ridiculous. How could he be scared of anyone who wanted him to push his tongue deeper into her ass? Okay, she was playing a subservient role, pretending to deny how much she wanted this, acting as their sex slave, but everyone in the room knew who was really in charge. Both men were just extras, male sex toys in her dirty fantasy. 

He felt Dana wiggle her bottom against his face. She was obviously enjoying herself and definitely liked what he was doing. Wanting to please her some more, he removed his tongue and presented his fingers to her slippery orifices. 

"Oh God, give me more,” Dana moaned when Robert’s thick fingers penetrated her pleasure zones. She shuddered violently, Robert's expert fingering hitting the spot. 

Mark's determination to dump his spunk down her throat became more evident. He started groaning and his hips bucked faster. Robert heard his friend moan and stood up, his fingers still buried inside her body. He wanted to watch his friend ejaculate over the attractive lawyer's face.

He found the sight of Dana's mouth being pummeled by Mark’s rapidly moving prick extremely arousing and decided he wanted some of that.

"Hey buddy, you doing okay?" Mark opened his eyes and nodded, smiling roguishly. He was enjoying Dana’s expertise and had to concentrate hard to stop himself ejaculating. Although he really wanted to fill her ass with spunk, Mark couldn’t stop the inevitable. She was too good for that. It felt like she was sucking his sperm from the depths of hell. He bucked his hips more powerfully, aware his release was moments away. He wondered how she would look, covered with sperm.

Unlike Robert, Mark hadn’t seen Dana Jones before today's meeting but found her attractive on entering the office. She was older, but not by so many years. He fleetingly wondered when they shook hands, what was she was like in bed, as men often did when confronted with a beautiful woman. But his curiosity was hypothetical and quickly forgotten. 

Even now, on the verge of emptying his balls in her exquisite mouth, he still hadn’t really grasped that he was a pawn in Robert's devious scheme. The whole situation was surreal, even if the pretty face swallowing his dick was hard to deny.

“Oh God, I'm gonna cum,” he growled through clenched teeth. He tried to stop himself but Dana was too good and she wanted his seed. She knew he was close. His thrusting had become more urgent and the grip on her head had intensified. In response, she increased the pressure of her lips on his flesh and waited for the moment supreme. To make sure she wasn’t going to be denied, she placed a hand on his slippery shaft and clenched her fingers around the throbbing flesh.

"Aaaahhh you bitch, I'm cumming," Mark grunted loudly. Robbie looked on in amazement as his friend started climaxing, spurred on by Dana herself.

The hot, salty, creamy filled her mouth and she tried swallowing it all, but his ejaculation was so plentiful that she couldn’t handle the volume and spunk dribbled from her lips. Mark pulled his pulsating member from her mouth and another stream of thick sperm splashed her cheek. Determined not to miss a drop, Dana kept tugging at his prick until the last remnants oozed on his swollen glans. Her tongue whipped forward and licked up the remains into her eager mouth. He watched her look him in the eye before demonstratively swallowing his seed. Finally, she licked his manhood clean, before laughing throatily.

"That was just what the doctor ordered," she announced, wiping a finger daintily across licking her lips. She straightened up and eyed both men hungrily. "Who's next?" Her green eyes twinkled like emeralds. Her hand was still wrapped around Mark’s manhood and her gentle wanking was rapidly bringing him back to full hardness. Leaning forward she kissed him on the mouth. "I want to feel this big boy inside me, Mark. Think you can handle it?" she asked huskily. His cock twitched.

Within seconds, the men exchanged positions. As Mark moved in behind her, he undid his belt and buttons and let his trousers fall around his ankles. Looking down at the peachy buttocks in front of him, he licked his lips. He saw her pussy, open, wet and waiting for him, twitching invitingly. Shuffling forward, he bent his knees and positioned his engorged helmet into her soft, wet entrance and thrust his hips.

"Oooh, that feels so good," Dana purred as Mark's thick shaft surged into her slick tunnel. She clenched her abdominal muscles. Mark felt her milking him, and he countered her actions by tensing his muscles, seemingly increasing the size of his manhood. Immediately, his balls slapped against the top of her thighs and his pelvis ground into her soft buttocks. With a surprise, Mark realized that she had taken his full length without any fuss at all. What's more, she was pushing back against him to get his cock even deeper inside.

“Hey, lawyer bitch, suck Papa Bear's big ole dick," Robert called, guiding her head to his throbbing erection. It was Dana’s turn to feel euphoric. She’d been waiting for this moment ever since she’d seen that stupid slut Angela try to deep throat him. She knew Robert had seen her blow Mark, and guessed he wanted the same thing. Dana engulfed him, her tongue twirling around his engorged head. "That’s it, darlin'. Make Papa cum," he crooned. 

Dana needed no further encouragement. 

He suspected she would be good, hoped she would be good, and wanted her to be good — but she surpassed his expectations. This was one of the best blow jobs he’d ever had. Robert listened to her slurping sounds and saw drool trickling down his shaft as she sucked him. Then she grabbed his testicles and started squeezing. They were heavy with cum.

Behind Dana, Mark buried his cock into her with every powerful thrust, but instead of complaining like some women did about him being too rough, Dana responded enthusiastically to his pile driving. She was squeezing her cunt muscles around the warm flesh, milking him for all she was worth, her head thrown back and moaning gutturally.

"Yes, Mark, that's it. Fuck me hard,” she commanded, temporarily removing Robbert’s cock from her salivating mouth.

Mark did as he was told, causing Dana to whimper rhythmically around Robert’s purple helmet. Mark's cock was driving her wild, with each long stroke that filled her cunt. Best of all, because he had already cum once, she assumed he would be able to keep this up for as long as she wanted. 

Just like she’d envisaged, Robert was holding her head in place and was ramming his cock down her throat like a man possessed. Her saliva coated his flesh and was a perfect lubrication for what she hoped would happen soon. She smiled to herself; both men were using her and she was loving it.

Robert was watching her with more than just casual interest. There was something about her sheer wantonness that triggered his lust. Wanting to up the ante, he looked around the desk and found what he was searching for. He lifted Dana’s head from his lap and stared at her, her gaze unwavering. "You keep doing that Mama and Papa’s gonna shoot his spunk all over that pretty face of yours. Is that what you want, Mama Bear?" 

Dana didn’t blink, didn’t blush, but shook her head. Her eyes clouded fleetingly and her body shuddered under the force of Mark's deep thrusts. “Then, tell me, darling, what is it that you do want?" 

Her eyes closed in debauched ecstasy. "More," she croaked.

“Mrs Slutty Lawyer must be more specific," he teased.

"Oooh, oooh," she moaned. "Fuck... I'm gonna cum." 

"Is that what you want, slut?" demanded Robert.

"Uuh, uuh," she murmured, her lips tightly clamped together while she shook her head again. Then, just before she succumbed to her orgasm, she confessed her sordid desire.

o0o

In the office next door, Suzie heard the buzz of the intercom through her headset. She waited for her boss to say something, probably wanting more coffee when she realized the sounds coming through weren't what she should have heard. Then she listened to Dana pleading that she wanted her ass fucked. 

Suzie looked at the machine in disbelief. Her hand flew to her mouth in shock and she did a double take at the intercom. Then, she glanced around the office to make sure she was alone before she realized no-one else could eavesdrop because it was coming through the headset. 

"Stupid bitch," she muttered feeling embarrassed and intrigued by what she’d heard. Then Dana continued speaking. "I want to feel your cock filling my ass with cum, Robert." 

Erotic sounds of exertion filled Suzie's ears and the young secretary wondered what the hell was happening. 

o0o

Inside the office, Dana’s body was still shaking violently. Rhythmic cries filled the room in time with Mark's continued onslaught. Throughout her orgasm, he'd kept plunging his dick into her, denying her the luxury of relaxing and enjoying the climatic sensations coursing through her body. Not that she was too disappointed. She knew her body well enough and looked forward to the next one. That would be earth-shattering.

o0o

After an internal discussion with herself about eavesdropping on her boss, Suzie hesitantly picked up the headset and resumed listening. She heard someone talking, the voice so low and guttural, she almost didn’t recognize it as Dana's. 

"No, stud. You're misunderstanding me. Not only do I want you to fuck my ass but I want Mark to fuck me at the same time." 

Suzie heard some whooping in the background and couldn't stop herself from smirking inanely.

"Who could blame them?” she muttered. "What man would refuse an offer like that?" What was happening in the next office beggared belief, but there was no denying what she was hearing. Knowing Dana, the young secretary was having trouble believing what was being said and couldn’t imagine her boss knew her indiscretion was being broadcasted. Suzie guessed someone else had activated the intercom, either by accident or on purpose. 

Although she had no idea who was responsible and cared even less, she continued listening, her body reacting predictably while listening to Dana, huskily explain what she wanted. Her voice still had a slight tremor, but the raunchy commentary didn't stop Suzie's imagination running riot.

o0o

Mark stood behind Dana and held her arms tightly at her sides. His mouth was only inches away from her ear and she felt his erection pressing between her buttocks as he leaned even closer and spoke.

"Is that what you really want, Mrs Jones? To take on both of us?" 

Dana, eyes closed, simply nodded. 

"Are you sure?" he demanded, unable to believe what he had just been asked to do. His voice was low and sounding like a predatory animal's growl. Hearing him talk to her like that, caused her last vestige of normality to disappear. Dana succumbed to her depravity.

"Oh, I'm sure Mark. I know what I want… know what I need. Please, fuck me, please use me. Can't you understand... I need this?" 

She was talking faster now, afraid if she stopped she might come to her senses. "I want to feel like a real woman again," She turned to look at him. "Will you do it? Will you help me fulfil my fantasy?" Even to her ears, she sounded desperate. 

Mark grabbed her by her neck and pulled her face close to his. "I'll fuck your ass, Mrs Jones. I'll bury my cock so deep in your shit hole, you'll beg me to stop." 

Dana shook her head. “I’ll take everything you motherfuckers have got... and what’s more, when you’re both lying there with your dicks flopping about uselessly, I'll still be raring to go,” she said, the challenge implicit. 

Robert laughed. "We'll see about that, won't we Mark?" he said, rising to the thrown gauntlet. 

Purposefully, Dana looked around the room, found what she was looking for and made her move. Grinning sluttishly, she pointed to the chair and spoke to Robert.

“Okay, shithead, go and sit down over there."

“Anything you want, darling.” His lazy Californian drawl stroked her senses and he saw the lust-induced look in Dana’s eyes and could barely contain himself.

“Mark,” she continued huskily, “You make sure your cock is nice and hard now. I don’t want you letting the team down when you’re needed.”

She knew she needn’t have worried; Mark couldn’t keep his eyes off her. His right hand was wrapped around his thick member, stroking it in a leisurely fashion, while Robert sat down. He proudly thrust his hips upwards, his prick pointing toward the ceiling. He raised his eyebrows at her and Dana knew what he wanted to see. She approached him, rubbing and slapping her dripping mons, and was pleased to see he couldn't stop watching her. Dressed as she was, in high heels, stockings and suspenders, she was doing exactly as he’d hoped.

“Come to Papa Bear,” he urged, slapping his thighs encouragingly. She stared hungrily at him.

“Oh, I’m gonna cum, you well-endowed bastard. In fact, I’m gonna cum all over your big fucking dick,” she promised, standing astride his body. "And with Mark's cock up my ass, I'm gonna come so hard, they'll need a fucking mop and bucket to clean this room properly." 

She felt her cunt throb in anticipation as she sank through her knees towards his lap. She slapped his hand away from his prick and guided it between her slippery pink lips. Before insertion, she rubbed the tip along her hungry slit, allowing it to press fleetingly against her clit. Her body responded, her muscles contracting in the bittersweet feeling she craved as she continued her descent, her hungry pussy opening to swallow his meat.

“Oooh fuck!” Talk about pleasure and pain. Maybe it was the angle of penetration or maybe she had misjudged how big he was, but whatever the reason, Dana wondered if she could take it all. She continued feeding him into her cunt, grimacing at the discomfort, determined to succeed, and certain of one thing: it had been a long time since a prick had stretched her womanhood this much.

“Oooh, Jesus, that feels so good,” she moaned in a low, feral growl as Robert’s cock more than filled the void Mark had left.

o0o

In the other office, Suzie had no trouble imagining what was going on. The running commentary was hugely arousing and her fantasy-filled in the blanks. A part of her was outraged at what was going on. Dana should have been busy with work, not getting laid. But, for the most part, Suzie was jealous. If there was any hanky-panky going on, she wanted to be in on it. 

Because she couldn't see through the closed door, Suzie’s curiosity was prickled. The thought of her boss having sex was just too bizarre for words. And, judging by what she’d heard, it wasn't just a quick, spur of the moment thing, nor was it your everyday screw. This was filthy, raunchy sex, the kind of thing porno movies portray as real life, and by the sounds of it, Dana was taking the leading role. It was just too wild to contemplate. It defied everything she knew of the staid, run-of-the-mill, Dana Jones. In fact, if she hadn't heard it with her own ears, then Suzie would never have believed it. However, hearing the action was one thing, seeing it happen was another.

And Suzie decided to take a look.

Suzie moved cautiously toward the only obstacle that was denying her voyeuristic pleasure. Her hand trembled as she eased the handle down and pulled the door slightly open. Peeking through the narrow gap, Suzie watched in fascination as Dana sank onto Robert's glistening erection. From her position, Suzie saw it buried to the hilt inside Dana's dripping cunt. She watched in amazement as Dana threw her head back and fucked her client. Suzie's arousal grew. 

o0o

Intoxicated with lust, Dana's voice was low and gravelly. Between the little whimpers that escaped her mouth, she spoke to Mark. Not looking at him, simply beckoning him with her finger, she said, “Mark, you’re up.” 

Beneath her, Robert was surprised at the tightness of her silken tunnel. She was gripping him and, despite her copious secretions, he felt her abdominal muscles milking him and wondered how long he'd last. Long enough he hoped. She rode him like a rodeo cowgirl, holding onto his shoulders while she bounced up and down, her firm bosom jiggling in front of his eyes. 

Unable to resist temptation, he took hold of her breasts and began kneading them. Dana responded by leaning forward and pushing her chest against his large hands. At the same time, she reached behind her and pulled her buttocks apart.

o0o

Suzie watched in amazement as Dana exposed her puckered starfish to the man behind her. 'What a skank,' Suzie thought, watching the man move behind her boss. The size of his erection took Suzie's breath away, especially knowing where it was going. That thought caused a shiver to run down her spine. 

“Come on, Mark, get on with it.” 

Suzie heard Dana's instructions and her mouth fell open.

Her view of Dana was momentarily blocked as Mark moved into position. She watched him move his hips slowly and guessed he was getting ready for his final approach. Then she saw his buttocks clench and his hips move forward. Suzie's mouth remained open as the man called Mark didn't stop thrusting until his cock was fully buried inside Dana ass. 

Suzie's estimation of her boss increased dramatically. She was having trouble relating to the woman she knew and the woman who’d taken a monster cock up the ass without any difficulty. In fact, the only sign of pleasure Dana gave, was to groan loudly when Mark finally ground his pelvis against Dana's peachy backside. 

o0o

As Mark filled her rectum, Dana realized that Robert had hardly moved. She could feel his dick pulsing deep inside her cunt, and she licked her top lip seductively while Mark continued penetrating her ass. She groaned loudly when his wiry pubic hair scratched her buttocks.

Mark was inside her. God, she was tight. Dana gripped him so snugly, it was almost painful, but he hadn't faltered. He also felt Robert’s cock through the flimsy film of skin that separated them and found this strangely erotic. And, judging by Dana’s whimpers and moans filling the office, she was either in intense pain or in heaven.

The older man didn’t know how right he was. Dana hadn’t had this feeling since… well, too long. Being honest with herself, she’d missed it. The feeling of two gigantic cocks resting inside her body was delightful, but she wanted more. She wanted to feel them thrusting into her, wanted to feel stretched, and most of all she wanted to feel them cum inside her. She knew they were waiting for her to take the lead, and she pushed her ass back and downward, letting her studs know they could begin. For a moment, they seemed to hesitate.

“For god’s sake, boys, fuck me. I’m not a china doll, I’m a woman of flesh and blood and I need cock,” she blurted in exasperation.

Stung by her remark, Mark moved his hips away from Dana's bum, until just his engorged helmet was inside, stretching her sphincter. Then he rammed forward until his balls slapped against her buttocks. A loud expulsion of air escaped Dana's lips when he slammed into her ass but there was no denying that she’d taken every inch of him. 

“Take that you fucking slut,” he growled through clenched teeth. 

Dana closed her eyes in ecstasy, “Oooh yesss,” she hissed and Robert quickly followed his friend's example. “That feels good boys… now let’s fuck.”

 

Author's note, once again a big thanks to Jwren for his editing.

 

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments