Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nightmare Inside chapter: 4

19
20 Comments 20
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Lori awoke with the taste of blood in her mouth like she did most mornings. It seemed like such an odd thing to get used to, but it was now her new norm. It had happened nine more times since the incident in the park and each time she felt the demon inside her growing stronger.

Not only could she feel it growing stronger, she felt it growing more comfortable inside Lori’s skin. This frightened her and was, to her horror, starting to comfort her as well. She didn’t remember much of the last nine because she felt defeated and resigned to it happening.

The last of the nine had bothered Lori and seemed to snap her from her daze. A lot of good it did, since in the end, the succubus won. It was another kid from her school. A boy in the grade below her. She had done tutoring in her Senior year to earn a little extra cash. So when he saw her walking in the rain, he didn’t even hesitate to stop and pick her up.

Her stomach was already burning and she had no explanation for being in the rain, but she convinced him to take her to his house. Even as her insides screamed no. She heard herself telling him how much she had liked him and had wanted to kiss him last year, but was afraid. The stupid boy stepped forward and kissed her. He told her not to be afraid.

‘Ha! As if that were possible,’ she thought bitterly as she brushed her teeth.

‘Oh it can happen,’ the soft sensual voice purred from deep inside.

Lori looked at her reflection and again noticed a slight change in her features. Her normal hair seemed a lot dark and thicker. She spat out the last of the toothpaste and mumbled, “Fuck you.”

She heard the laughter flow through her body, a gentle caress like a lover’s touch. ‘I can you know.’

“Can what?” Lori asked, looking into eyes that were hers, but not quite.

‘Fuck you.’ Warmth spread out, touching dark places, dampening her panties, and it caused her to moan.

Lori’s hand slid down between her legs and felt her swollen button. Her other hand gripped the sink to hold herself up. It was so tender it made her legs wobble. “No,” Lori breathed, but her fingers circled around her clit.

‘No?’

“Please.”

Laughter filled her head, but her fingers stopped moving. Her pussy throbbed and ached. Lori knew that all it would take were a few more flicks of her clit and she would cum.

‘No, I’ll let you sit in that feeling.”

“I hate you,” Lori panted.

‘I know you do, I feel it deep inside you. I will admit you’ve done quite well and have a lot more souls than I thought you would.’

“I don’t want to be you!”

‘No? Well, you have a month to decide. Pace yourself, child. You seem to enjoy it far more than you’re willing to admit.’

“Liar!” Lori screamed and the demon laughed.

“Lori? Honey, did you call me?” Lori’s mom called.

“No, sorry mom,” she said and shut the bathroom door. When she looked back into the mirror, it was just her again. Only now she felt the hunger and it burned painfully deep inside her.

Lori ignored it for days, but it grew and grew. It became painful and all-consuming. She stopped eating and drinking. It hurt too much. All she wanted was to ease the pain between her legs.

It was around 10 PM and she found herself wandering around downtown again. Most of the street was dark, except for the one light that pulled her in like a moth to a flame. The little bell tinkled loudly echoing in the silence of the coffee shop.

“I’m sorry we’re clos-” The blonde girl broke off when she saw that Lori stood in the doorway. Her back straightened and she pushed her glasses up a little. “Um, hi.”

Lori walked to the counter and smiled. “Hi.” Her heart was pounding in her chest and she was afraid this girl would hear it. “Should I come back tomorrow?” The succubus snarled deep inside her, they wanted this girl, they didn’t want to come back.

“Well, that depends on what you’re here for. The machines are all closed and washed.” The look on the blonde's face clearly said she was flirting and Lori loved it but felt a twinge of guilt at the same time.

“I’m not here for coffee.”

“Then give me five minutes.”

Within thirty minutes they were in the blonde’s apartment making out in a fevered rush. She broke the kiss long enough to pant out, “Angie.”

“What?” Lori asked, confused.

The blonde pulled Lori’s shirt up and tossed it to the side then gave her a grin. “Angie. I figured if we’re going fuck you might want to know my name.” Then her hands went around and unhooked Lori’s bra and tossed it with her shirt.

“Oh. I'm Lori,” she mumbled as kissed Angie again and unbuttoned her shirt. To her sudden pleasure, she realized Angie wasn’t wearing a bra.

She kissed her neck and marveled at how sexy this girl’s smell was. It was a blend of coffee, vanilla, and chocolate and she loved it. Lori nipped her neck and nibbled up to her ear, “Fuck, you smell good.”

Angie laughed. “Oh baby, wait until you taste me, but first…” She undid Lori’s pants and pulled them down her hips.

At her words, Lori’s mouth water and she needed to have the blonde’s cum in her mouth. Her pussy was already throbbing and she pushed her hips forward, silently begging Angie to touch her.

Angie kissed her and walked her backward until she hit the wall between the hallway and the kitchen. Her hand cupped Lori’s pussy and pushed a finger inside and her teeth grazed over a nipple then sucked it gently into the mouth.

Lori moaned and spread her legs, she felt like she was ready to cum and they had just started. Angie slid two fingers between her lips and down to Lor’s opening. “God damn you’re wet,” she said and pushed those fingers fully inside Lori.

“Oh fuck.” Her head fell back into the wall and she began to moan. The heel of Angie’s hand pressed hard onto her swollen clit and rubbed up and down as her fingers moved in and out.

Angie pressed her body into Lori’s and worked for her hand harder and faster.

“Oh, God. Oh, God,” Lori chanted.

Angie pressed against her harder. “Cum on my fingers, Lori. Let me feel it.”

Lori wrapped her arms around Angie and came. Her hips rocked hard and fast. “Yes, oh God yes,” she groaned.

Before she had a moment to finish, Angie dropped to her knees and lifted one of her legs over her shoulder and placed her mouth on Lori’s throbbing pussy. Her tongue licked quickly to collect all over her orgasm. Lori’s one leg shuddered and she grabbed Angie’s head to support herself.

She could already feel the second one building and she wanted it so badly. Angie sucked Lori’s clit into her mouth and placed her tongue flat onto her overly sensitive nub and rubbed back and forth, pushing three fingers inside her this time.

Lori’s moaned filled the apartment and her body started to feel too small. There didn’t seem to be enough room for what was coming. “Please, please, please.”

Angie’s fingers curled and moved harder and faster until it was too much and Lori came again. She didn’t stop fucking and sucking on Lori until she begged her to stop. With a satisfied grin, she stood up and kissed Lori then led her to the couch.

Despite two great orgasms, Lori still wanted her. She followed on shaky legs and lowered herself to the floor in front of Angie’s already outstretched legs. She leaned forward and took a long slow lick, collecting her juices.

“Mmm, you do taste good,” Lori said and licked again.

“Yes. Then don’t stop. Make me cum for you,” Angie gasped and her fingers slid through Lori’s hair so she could watch what she was doing.

She licked her way slowly around Angie’s clit and pressed a finger inside her. Her tongue continued to move slowly making small circles around it and then over it. The entire time her finger moved in and out of Angie.

“Another finger, Lori.”

Lori pulled out and pushed two fingers back inside.

“Harder,” Angie moaned and pushed her hips up.

Lori’s mouth closed over her clit, sucking and flicking it with her tongue, while she fucked her harder and faster.

“Oh yeah, that’s it.”

Angie slid closer to the edge of the couch, pressing herself harder onto Lori’s mouth. She squirmed and panted and tried to close her legs, even as she pulled Lori closer. She stopped fucking Angie with her fingers and gripped her thighs to keep her open.

Lori’s eyes watched the thump of Angie’s heartbeat as the blood ran through her femoral artery. Her fingers pressed harder into the soft flesh of Angie’s thighs and spread her legs further.

Angie's hips bucked up and down faster and her fingers dug into Lori’s hair, pulling her closer and closer. She was ready to come.

Lori’s eyes never left the fluttering pulse, even as she heard the girl’s moans of pleasure. Not even when her mouth and tongue were greeted with the sweetness of this girl. Lori loved the taste of her honey and didn’t want to stop licking.

She wanted to taste her cum again and again, but the urge to stop the beating grew stronger. Without another thought, she struck the pulse and bit.

Several things entered her mind before it all went black. She’d never actually felt the bite before and the succubus hadn’t taken over until the blood filled her mouth.

The next morning, Lori jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Only this time it wasn't to be sick. She felt a mixture of pleasure and guilt over what had happened last night. ‘What happened?’ she asked herself.

She looked a little wild. Her eyes were wide and frightened and her hair was messy like a bird’s nest. She needed to know if she was right. “Where are you? You wake up and face me.”

There was no change in her features and for the first time in months, she felt nothing inside her. “You can’t hide from me you coward. Where were you last night?”

Nothing. Lori wanted to scream in frustration, but she knew how to bring her out. It worked every time. She got dressed quickly and ran out of her house and down towards the park. There were always people looking to get into trouble and that’s exactly what Lori was at the moment.

There was an older man sitting on the park bench a little too close to the playground for Lori’s liking. She made her way straight to him. She had worn a skirt and pulled it up to show a little thigh when she sat down. If he was the kind of man she thought he was he would take the bate.

She was right. He looked over and his eyes traveled up her long thin legs. The man paused long enough to watch her uncross her legs and flash him a little more inner thigh. Then he moved up to look at her breasts and finally to her eyes.

Lori was chewing a piece of gum, twirling it around her finger. She bit gently on her finger, closed her lips around it and pulled it out slowly, leaving the gum in her mouth. Then she picked the gum between her fingers and repeated the act.

The man continued to stare at her and the look on his face caused a stir deep inside. It was exactly what Lori had been hoping for. She spread her legs far enough that he caught a glimpse of her cunny. After a moment she leaned forward, to allow her shirt to dip forward exposing some of her breasts.

He grunted and adjusted himself. His hand cupped his dick through his slacks and he rubbed it slowly as he watched her.

She felt her mouth water as she pulled her finger out, then licked her lips. Lori stood up and walked towards the wood. She paused long enough to make sure he followed and then walked deeper into the woods.

‘You want him, I feel it,’ Lori thought. She stepped off the path and over a downed log. The man was still behind her.

The succubus laughed. ‘I do, he has a dirty soul.’

‘Then tell me what happened last night or I won’t do it.’

‘You stupid child you'll do as I wish.’

‘A few nights ago I would have believed that, but something is wrong. You weren’t there for most of it. Why?’ Lori stopped by another downed tree. This one was huge and she was able to rest her bottom against it. She faced the man, raised her skirt and spread her legs.

The man stood a few feet away, still rubbing his cock through his slacks.

“Take it out,” Lori called and ran her hand over pussy.

He didn’t hesitate. His cock flopped out through the zipper hole and he started stroking it. “You’re a dirty slut aren’t you?”

“You have no idea,” Lori laughed then leaned forward and pushed two fingers inside. She gasped and the man grunted in response.

‘I will let his cum fall to the floor if you don’t tell me.’ She felt the warmth spread out and she shuddered.

‘You can’t force me. I will take what is mine with or without you. Haven’t you realized that?’

Lori motioned for the man to come closer and then she moved him so he leaned against the tree. Her pussy dripped with the thought of having his cock in her mouth.

‘No stop,’ Lori said to the succubus she could feel her taking control. Even as she thought this she lowered herself to the forest floor. She ran her hand over her cunny to collect her juices and then gripped the man’s dick. She slid her hand up and down it covering it in her honey.

“Fuck yes. Such a naughty girl,” he panted.

‘You will answer my questions,’ Lori thought as her mouth closed over his length and took him fully into her mouth.

He groaned out his pleasure and grabbed her head to hold her steady as he began to fuck her mouth. Her fingers rubbed her clit, back and forth and she held his hip with her other.

The man mumbled the words, “My dirty slut. My dirty slut,” and his hips pumped harder and faster.

Lori gagged a few times and tried to pull back, but the succubus laughed again and Lori felt ready to cum. She dug her nails into his skin and rubbed hard, back and forth until she cried out around his cock.

She began to fade around the edges. His fingers gripped her hair and she tasted his warm salty cum on her tongue.

Her last thought was, ‘I’ve figured it out.’

Lori sat up in the bed, her throat and knees were both sore, but there was also another feeling she wasn’t expecting. She was tender between her legs. ‘Did I fuck someone? Was that another soul?’

She grabbed her phone, looked up the local news and scanned until she found what she was looking for.

“Two more men found dead in the park. One, forty-six-year-old businessman, Miles Jones and thirty-two-year-old homeless man, Chad Parker. They were found within feet of each other, but police are not saying if they feel they were connected. The investigation is still underway at this time.”

“Oh my God two more and I’m free!” Lori was torn with the guilt of having to take two more lives and the relief of being almost done. “I might actually pull this off.”

There was disgusted growl from deep inside Lori and this time she is the one that laughed. “You don’t have to answer me, but I know the truth. You didn’t show the last time because you’re scared that I’m going to succeed.”

‘You know nothing, child.’ The succubus sounded almost bored in her response.

“Then tell me. Tell me I’m wrong.”

There was a deep sigh. ‘You’re wrong. You went after that girl on your own, you sought her, not me. Her soul was small and weak, but you wanted her.’

Lori felt a pit in her stomach open. “Tha… That’s not true.” Although she felt the truth in the demon’s words.

‘Her soul was pure, but yours isn’t. Such greed and desire. It pushed you to take her. Your greed, not mine.’

AbyThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbyThomson

 

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments