Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Layby

"I would bet that you couldn’t imagine what I have been through recently."

16
11 Comments 11
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I have been here, in this spot, for a very long time. I wasn’t always in the state I am in now. I have changed over time, and time has treated me, shall we say, inconsistently.

Inconsistently may be a strange word to explain time, but bear with me.

I have witnessed many things in all my states of being. In the good old days, when I was something other than I am now, I only knew of birds and insects and animals, of all varieties. They populated me, lived with me, and I with them. I called them my little friends.

You would think that as I exist now, I would have the same friends around me. This is why time is inconsistent. Some of those friends have gone to be replaced by others.

It was a long time ago when I first met a friend that called themselves human, I now call them people, because that’s what they call themselves. At first they came on horseback, put up their tents, lived with me for a while and then left me alone, often for long periods of time.

These friends eventually visited me more and more. I liked them, at first, even though they used to burn small patches of the grass that covered me. Over time, the single horses eventually turned into carriages but they didn’t stop that much. In fact, very rarely; to be precise it was to let the horses shit all over me, but that wasn’t a bad thing, not really.

A little further away from me, and about a few hundred years ago, the people built concrete dwellings to replace the wooden ones; and before them the fabric ones of old.

That was when they turned me into a thing they called a layby. They brought with them containers that they call cars or lorries; using me to rest up for a while. The trees close to the track, though they call it a road now, were chopped down. The people poured loose chippings all over me, to save me from getting churned up.

I don’t think I look nice. If I were to be honest, more rough and ready, I would say.

I’ve seen some sights, I can tell you. I used to watch the animals, my friends, reproduce many years ago; I still do actually, but not when the people are around.

People fall into a few categories. There are those that place their car carefully, lock it up, and then walk in the woods, often with a dog. Then there are those that just seem to park their car, leave the doors open and chat. The noise from their cars deafens me at times. If I could, I would get up and leave, but I’m stuck here. I’m really not sure how they can hear each other with all that noise they produce. Then there are those that come with their big lorries and stay the night. I like them, they keep me company. Then there are the naughty ones; the ones that fornicate like my friends, the animals, except they do it in their containers.

I find that strange, if you ask me.

Most of the people that spend time with me, leave me by the time the sun sets, and few are with me when the dew is starting to evaporate from the leaves and grass. I have seen wonderful sights like the arcs of brightly coloured rainbows that fill you with awe and the sunrises and sunsets that fill your soul.

I’ve also seen and heard a lot of arguments between people in their cars and I often wondered why they do that to themselves. They are generally of the opposite sex, yet they do exactly the opposite to some of the other people I’ve witnessed. The other ones can’t seem to get enough of each other. 

Like I said, I’ve seen some sights.

There seems to be a bit of a pattern forming lately though and I fear for my own existence. Goodness knows what the people who built me will do when they find out. I don’t think it’s normal, but who am I to say.

It generally happens on a Friday. Yes, I’ve come to know the days of the week that the people use. It’s a handy reference. So, on Friday, these people turn up in their cars just before dark. There are generally two cars with couples in them, not always the same two though. They sit in their cars until other ones turn up.

I shook my head at first, not understanding why these people left it so late to go for a walk, and then, when they got here, they never bothered to get out of their car, they just drove away again.

Recently though, more and more cars have been turning up, it’s been a right royal party at times and I’ve kind of enjoyed it. It’s nice having someone here after dark even if they do make a mess.

Anyway, like I said, these other cars turn up, and I thought it strange at first that they only contained men.

Then the fun started. I watched intently as the woman of one of the cars got out and walked in front of the bonnet.

I thought, at last, someone is going for a walk, but dressed like that…they have to be joking. Seriously, she was wearing an excuse for a skirt that barely covered her hips, the stockings she had on were full of square holes and she had the most useless pair of shoes that I have ever seen anyone wear; especially on muddy ground like me. Her upper body was no less ridiculous. She sported a plastic, or was it leather top, with a zip that nestled between her breasts. I actually wouldn’t have called it a top, it was three sizes too small and her breasts were heaving from being confined in it. I was expecting the zip to give way at any moment.

She slipped onto the bonnet of the car and I caught sight of the man in her car lift his bottom off the seat and then sit back down on it.  He was watching her all the time.

So were the other men in their cars that had parked opposite her.

I was a little mesmerised at the sight before me and it made me chuckle when she produced some metal handcuffs and locked one over her wrist. She did the same to the other one and soon her hands were tight together.

I watched her play with herself. I mean, if I wanted to do that I wouldn’t have confined my hands like she had. I would have wanted to use both of them to good effect. Not her though. She let her hand slip down beneath her skirt and she played with herself, making sure everyone else could see her.

Eventually a man got out of one of the cars opposite her. He walked to where she was reclining and took her hands by the cuffs and pulled her with him.

That was when the other men also got out of their cars.

AniyaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AniyaJoy

There were three in all, apart from the one that came with her.

With her in tow, he stopped, then turned her so that she could watch her partner.

Even I could see that she was getting excited by all of this. She was huffing and puffing, her lungs were being filled and emptied at a significant rate and her breasts were in danger of exploding over her top.

That was when the man put her out of her misery and pulled her zip down in one full go. Even I was relieved for her.

I was right, her breasts spilled out of her top like lava flowing out of the top of a volcano. He immediately started mauling them from behind her, squeezing them in his hands; pushing them outwards and pulling them back in towards her, over and over, as if they were a new toy.

She seemed to like it anyway.

I thought it was funny.

Then the second man reached her. That was equally as funny as he had no trousers on. His willy… I shall call it a willy, as people have so many terms for that part of their anatomy, unlike animals…was dangling in front of him, almost bouncing from side to side. When he reached her, one of his hands went straight between her thighs and he started to rub her.

She seemed to like that too; letting her head fall backwards into the man that was mauling her breasts. She raised her hands above her head as she was used by them.

She was breathing rather heavily when the third person buried his head between her breasts and starting licking them. His mouth eventually settled on one of her nipples and he started to suck on it.

That was when her partner got out of the car. He too had no trousers on and soon he started to pull on his willy while he watched their every move.

The man sucking on her ample breasts had to let go, as did the man with his hand between her legs, they had to, the man behind them was pushing her forward so that she bent at the waist. I saw him take his willy, which was a rather solid willy by this time, I have to say, and push it inside her.

There was no finesse, no savouring of the moment; certainly no love, not here, not tonight. With a single thrust it was in and he was fucking her with some urgency. The man in front of her took this as a sign that she wanted to suck on his willy. So he placed it in front of her and guided her mouth to it. Her handcuffed hands grasped it before it slid between her waiting red lips.

I think you people call her a slut. She was a slut, but she was a loving slut and she loved all attention that these four men were giving her. She knew how to use her body too, she was giving the man behind her a fuck he would probably remember for the rest of his life.

The fuck didn’t last that long though. I have never seen a man come that quick before but he was crying and babbling like a baby when he pulled out of her.

His spunk shot from his cock and onto her backside, covering that excuse for a top that still clung to her.

With some regret, I have to say, I also took some of the fallout when his remaining juices fell to the floor. It wasn’t on my bucket list of things to do.

No sooner had he finished than the second bloke took his place behind her and proceeded to fuck her in the same position.

Except that he missed the opening. I mean, how can you miss an open invitation like that when it’s displayed so wantonly, provocatively and in such an obvious position. He must have needed glasses; it was the only explanation I could come up with.

She screamed when his cock entered her anus. I thought she was in pain. I was hoping that one of the people that drove cars with little blue lights on top of them would come along and save her. That was before she started to tell the guy to fuck his cock into her arse as fast as he could.

Then I realised, she was loving it.

I shook my head at this point in time, and I watched until the guy holding her head with both his hands pulled her onto his cock. He shouted into the air. No words that I recognised, just a load of letters. He never pulled out of her until he calmed down.

I can only presume he spilled his spunk down her throat. At least that saved me from taking the overspill this time.

Finally it was the guy in her arse that started shouting.

Why is it that people always shout when they are about to ejaculate? Animals don’t do that, well, at least all of my friends from way back when never did that, so why people?

I watched the last guy pull out of her and rush back to his car. His willy flopping and dangling while watching the floor. Watching me, in fact.

I was also watching his willy, the words, “don’t drip, don’t drip,”  kept playing in my head. He reached the safety of his container and the wet wipes before he tidied himself up.

He was the first to leave. His lights lit up the layby. That was when I noticed that she was back with her partner and kneeling on all fours in front of him.

“Please, no!” I cried.

I knew that position all too well. Many couples had assumed that position on me, in the past. “Please, no!”

They never listen. His spunk shot all over her pretty little face and splashed onto the layby behind her. Most of it was gone before she planted her mouth over his willy, finishing him off and swallowing his remainder.

The second car had started and was on its way through the wooden signposts that they put up ages ago saying “Wiseman Woods”. That’s what these people call it now, but I don’t think I have seen many wise men here at all, certainly not at nights.

The third car was one its way. The person inside was a little bolder as they wound down their window and shouted “Cheers, mate,” before driving off.

She eventually rose to her feet, covered in spunk and smiling at her partner. He undid her handcuffs and removed them; handing her a towel at the same time and motioned for her to get in the car. Her breasts were still heaving as she wrapped the towel around her and started to clean up the mess she was in.

He just smiled as he watched her walk around the car.

They too left me in peace that night, though I had to wonder, who would be the first person in the morning to walk in his spunk that he left behind on me!

It won’t be long before someone else finds out what has been going on here. I wonder what will come of me then.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments