Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Double Feature Night

"Practice gets postponed, but a double feature is always better than a single"

223
17 Comments 17
15.1k Views 15.1k
5.5k words 5.5k words

I waited in the car, impatient. I did my homework from the driver’s seat and waited outside East Hills High for Kelly’s cheer practice to end. I was antsy. I was excited. She’d said she would hurry, but the clock turned to 4:00, and she still wasn’t out.

Oh, wait, there she was. I started the engine, cheering on my cheerleader. She looked at the car, beamed, and then raced over.

“Oh, thank fuck,” Kelly shouted, slamming the door. She pulled out her ponytail and spun toward me. “What time is it?”

“4:02,” I said.

“Fuck, you need to fly. Fly,” Kelly yelled.

“Alright, alright, shit, Kels.”

“Do you want your dick sucked? Because I want to suck your dick and I want to get laid and mom is going to be home in an hour.”

“What have we made?” I asked as we pulled out of the school.

“Oh, big brother, don’t you know? You made a slut. Now fucking fly,” Kelly shouted, pointing.

“Fly to the fucking.”

She glared at my pun; I did not engage but put the pedal to the floor. It was a thirteen-minute drive in average traffic, but traffic was not average today. It took us twenty minutes, and Kelly took the extra time to stare at me from the corner of her eye while reaching over the console to stroke my cock.

I was growing hard. What had I become? I had gone from a loving “big” brother to being eager for my sister’s lips around my cock and her pussy in my mouth. Fuck!

I pulled into the driveway and killed the engine.

“Oh, thank god!” Kelly shouted, running into the house. “Your room.”

“Why is it always my room?” I slammed the foyer door and hit the steps to the loft.

“Because, at least if I leave my underwear in your room, you can perv with them,” Kelly shouted. “How would I explain your socks on my floor?”

“Why do I need to perv with them when you’re just across the hall?”

“Just for another week and a half, big brother, and then your balls will be all blue because I’ll be suckin’ on Derek and not you.”

I turned into the room, and she pushed me, slamming me into the doorframe.

“But you’re sucking on me now.”

“Oh, thank god for that. You’re so much bigger than Derek.” She kissed my mouth and then pressed her palm against and down my chest as she kissed me again.

I pressed my tongue against hers, eagerly tasting her, as she undid my belt and shoved my pants open. They fell around my ankles, and I nearly fell as I kicked them off. They smacked against the door.

Kelly kissed me once more, then dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around my cock. My head hit the doorframe.

“Oh fuck,” I gasped. I’d been thinking about this all day. Studying Emily Dickinson, Kelly’s blowjob, pre-calculous, Kelly’s blowjob, Spanish class, Kelly’s blowjob, Modern U.S. History, Kelly’s blowjob. My absolute favorite moment where I had it on my mind was gym class with that dickhead, Derek Benson, and I knew that when I got home, his girlfriend would suck my dick.

Kelly twisted her tongue around the head of my cock and stroked me.

Things had changed. She had been practicing and studying her videos.

She licked me up and down and then stuffed my cock into her cheek. She licked me up, pressing her tongue against the base of my cock, and then twisted her tongue around the head before slipping through my hole and coming off with a pop.

“I’ve been thinking about this all day,” Kelly said, gasping as she jerked me off.

“Oh, god, me too.”

“Mmm… I think I love sucking your dick.”

“Oh, then don’t stop, Kels,” I begged.

She chuckled, pushed my cock against me, and then rolled my balls over her tongue before running up my shaft. She rounded the head of my cock and then plunged onto me. She bobbed there, sucking on my throbbing head as she jerked me off. She flicked her tongue through my hole again, licking up the pre-cum, and then rounded to the sides of my cock, letting her saliva dribble down my length and blowing raspberries.

Fuck. I pressed against the wall.

She sucked my balls into her mouth, working her tongue around each one, and then rode up the other side. She stroked me.

Her spit covered my cock as she pressed my cock against me and then licked the entire way up.

“Fuck, this is your best one yet, Kels,” I moaned.

“Really!”

“Oh, fuck yes.”

“Thanks for letting me practice.”

“Oh, thanks for insisting.”

She chuckled, smiling up at me, and then flicked her tongue through my hole. She jerked me off, looked at me, and laughed again. “I love you, big brother.”

She inhaled my cock, curled her tongue around me, and took me deep into her mouth, slurping up my length. Then went down on my hard. I shook as my cock hit the back of her throat, but she flinched back, gagging.

She sucked on me again. “Mmm,” she moaned. She went down on me again and gagged back.

“Fuck, how do these sluts do that?” She jerked me off through her mess of saliva. Her small, soft hands felt so good as they smeared through the pools on my cock.

“It’s okay, you can keep practicing.”

“Oh, you’re the best, big brother.”

“Oh, fuck, you’re the best.” I gasped as she went down on me again.

“Mmm, mhmm.” She licked me up again and then went down on me again, timing each stroke of her hand.

She pressed my cock back and took my balls back into her mouth, twisting a figure-eight around them, then pressed her tongue against me and licked up the spit dripping down my cock as she smiled up at me. She twisted her tongue around me, then flicked her back tongue through my hole.

“Oh, fuck. Hell yes, sis. Here I cum.”

She sucked on me harder as cum welled up in my balls. I was ready to burst and fill her mouth. She took my balls in hand, and I took a deep breath. I pushed down on the back of her head and blew my load.

“Mmm,” she gasped as an explosion of cum happened in her mouth. She didn’t stop sucking on me through my pumping into her.

“Oh my god, sis.”

“Better?”

“Oh, so fucking good. Come here,” I beckoned.

She laughed and got to her feet. I kissed her, tasting the cum on her lips and tongue. I reached to the hems of her shirt and threw it off as I steered her back to the bed.

I was going to fuck my little sister. She kissed me as I reached around her and undid the clasp of her bra, which had to be in record time, and we fell into the bed.

She reached for my shirt and threw it off.

“Jessy, Kelly, I’m home!” our mother called.

I froze. I didn’t know what to do. Kelly struck my side, though, and was off the bed, fighting to get dressed.

I got to my feet, fumbled with my pants, and tripped over them as I fought to get them on. I finally got my belt buckled and then threw on my shirt. We ran to the end of the loft.

“Mom, you’re early,” Kelly called, tucking her hair back, smiling.

“Not really; traffic cooperated. Everything okay? What were you doing up there?”

“Nothing,” Kelly called, maybe a bit too loud. “Where’s dad?”

“He’s on his way. He’s grabbing takeout, and I thought we could do a double feature for movie night.”

Kelly forced a chuckle and a smile. “Double feature, great.”

Our mother just looked up at us. “Jessy, your shirt’s inside out.” She walked away, and I let go of a breath I didn’t know I was holding.

***

Our father chuckled as he knelt in front of the entertainment stand to put in what he considered to be another classic rom-com, Pretty Woman, after we had just watched Runaway Bride. Our parents were on a Richard Gere and Julia Roberts kick tonight; who could blame them?

Kelly was beside me on the opposite couch on her phone googling, “how to deep throat,” looking for tips. I glanced at her phone as she read a few of the pages. She took her time when she thought they might be on to something.

I hoped she worked it out.

“Oh, such good movies. Hurry up and put it in,” our mother said.

“I’m trying; I’m trying; hold on, dear.”

Kelly leaned back to me, clutching a piece of General Tso in her chopsticks. “Bet you wished you’d have hurried up and put it in,” she whispered.

I nodded. “You too.”

She nodded in agreement and took a bite.

“What are you two whispering over there?” our mother called.

“Oh, nothing,” I lied.

“You’ve been weird all night. Don’t you like the movies?” she asked.

“Oh, the movies are great,” I said. “Classics.”

“Just a lot on your mind?”

“Yeah, I think so, but let’s watch it. C’mon.”

Kelly chuckled, set down her empty takeout container, and took a swig of a soft drink, before sitting back very close to me.

The opening credits rolled, and we might have been halfway through the movie. Julia Roberts was describing how long and therapeutic her legs were.

“Jessy, can you share your blanket?” Kelly asked.

I chuckled, holding out one end.

“Thank you,” she said, cuddling much closer to me, pulling the blanket over her body and over my shoulder. She took my hand, and I glanced at her.

“What are you doing?” I asked. “Mom and dad are right there?”

“They’re watching the movie. Please, Jessy,” she begged, spreading her legs beneath the blanket.

I glanced up as she pressed my hand down on her belly and then under the hem of her sweats. It was movie night; she dressed to be comfortable.

“You’re crazy,” I said as my fingertips pressed against the smooth skin of her mound.

“I’m horny,” she whispered back, letting go of my hand.

I chuckled again, looked at the TV, then at my parents. The film distracted them.

I pressed my fingertips into Kelly’s mound, just above her slit, and she let go of a long sigh, cuddling closer to me. She bit my ear once and then settled in to watch the movie.

The film dragged on painfully slow, as I made deliberately larger circles with my fingertips pressing into my little sister’s mound.

Now and then, she would stop holding her breath and let out a long sigh.

She grew wetter with every circle I made, and her breaths grew deeper.

I pressed my fingertips down a little more and slipped over her swollen clit.

“Mmm,” she whined, and I flinched.

She bit my ear again, cuddling closer if that was possible. She was hot against me, and I had a raging hard-on as I made larger circles, passing over her blooming lips.

“Mmm,” she whined as I hooked two fingers and dipped into her wet hole, drawing her honey onto my fingers and passing over her clit again. I drew my hand back to the flesh of her mound and rubbed into her.

“If you keep doing that, we’re going to get caught,” I whispered.

“I’m sorry,” Kelly whispered. She drew the blanket higher around her, covering up to my chest, and then reached out and undid the button on my jeans.

“Are you two alright over there?” our mother called again.

“Mhmm,” Kelly called back.

“Do you want some popcorn?”

“We’re good,” I said, “and I think it’s a little late in the movie anyhow.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right.” She shook the bowl and turned back toward the movie.

Kelly slowly stroked my cock. “Put your fingers inside me?”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

“Can you keep that pretty mouth shut?”

“I promise,” she whispered.

She pulled on me again, and this time, it was my turn to let out a long breath.

I pressed into her mound, circling over her once more, and then pressed further down to the gap between her thighs. I flicked her bean, and she pursed her lips. I pressed two fingers through her slit, and then over her taint. I drew them back and pressed them into her hole.

“Mmm, thank you,” Kelly begged.

My fingers splashed through her juices, and she let out a long sigh as we closed in on the end of the movie. It was getting close, and she pressed her hips down harder onto my fingers, fighting to take them deeper.

I pressed my palm into her mound, operating her like a gear shift.

She breathed harder, and I slowed down. I did not know what our parents would do if they caught us, but I was sure it wouldn’t be good.

Richard Gere was standing out of the sunroof now yelling for Princess Sophie, and I splashed my fingers into Kelly’s body. She let go of my cock and grabbed my arm with both hands.

She squeezed her eyes shut, fighting not to scream, as I plunged deeper into her petite body with each thrust of my fingers.

She shook and let out a long shaking breath, then she looked up at me and smiled.

“Did you like that?” I asked, still playing with her wet hole.

“That was so good.”

“Kelly, are you sure you’re okay?” our father asked as the movie ended.

“I’m good,” she said, shaking. “I’m really good.”

I had to hold back my smile as I toyed with her.

“Okay, well, it’s getting late. We’re going to head to bed,” our mother said.

“Okay, yeah,” I called.

“Get some rest, both of you. Sleep well.”

“Goodnight, mom; goodnight, dad,” we both called.

I pressed my fingers slowly in and out of Kelly’s hole and listened for our parents to go into the loft and get ready for bed. The lights went out.

A smile stretched across my face, and Kelly chuckled delightfully.

“Ugh, thank fuck.” She threw the blanket back. “Oh, lie down, Jessy,” she commanded. Sitting up, she put her hair into a bun with a tie at her wrist. I hurried to do as I was told, lying back against the arm of the chair.

Kelly jumped up, kicked off her pants, and then fell over me. Her ass was in my face, and I grabbed her by her thighs.

“You going to be quiet?” I asked.

“Are you? I’m going to do it this time,” Kelly said. She wrapped her lips around me and sucked my cock.

I let out a prolonged sigh, taking in my sister’s tongue, and then pulled her into me. I spread her ass wide and stuffed her pretty pink pussy into my mouth. I wanted to lick her and take in her juices. I flicked my tongue through her slit and twisted it over her taint before I tasted the juices that had dripped to her asshole.

She made the smallest whine as I rimmed her ass.

I pulled her into me once more and tasted her dripping nectar as I rolled her precious bean over my tongue. I took in her scent as I lingered and sucked on her clit.

AmaiaSmitth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaiaSmitth

Kelly moaned as she sucked me up and down. She twisted around the head of my cock, flicked through my hole, and then, twisting, she pressed my cock into her cheek before popping off and licking the sides of my cock.

Holy fuck, practice made perfect.

I fell into the throws and fought to find a way to breathe past her slurping and the strokes of her hand.

Holy fuck!

I wrapped my hands around her firm ass and plunged back into her dripping pussy. I sucked on her, taking all of her pussy into my mouth.

“Mmm,” Kelly moaned, slurping up the rails of my cock. She twisted her tongue around the head of my cock once more, warming me up, and then she flicked her tongue through my slit, lapping up the pre-cum. She licked me, sucked on me, up and down, and pressed the head of my cock into her cheek before popping off and riding down the other side. She cupped my balls in her hand, and I shook.

I curled my tongue around her clit, and then rode up her slit, plunging into her wet hole as I rode past. I licked up her taint and then pulled her ass into my face, plunging my tongue into her, tasting her.

“Oh my god,” Kelly moaned. She pressed down through her hips, shaking, forcing me to take her deeper. She stroked my cock, resting her cheek on my thigh as she shook on top of me.

I pulled back, licking from her clit to her ass, and then rimmed her asshole once more.

Kelly fell back on my cock, taking me wholly into her mouth, riding me in long strokes of her tongue.

I licked her down to her clit and suckled on her, and then, spreading her ass cheeks, I stuffed a finger into her ass.

Kelly shook and slowly twerked into me as I stuffed her with my fingers and sucked on her clit.

She took me down to the hilt, and my cock brushed the back of her throat, only she didn’t gag this time.

She took it slow, taking me steadily deeper, brushing the head of my cock past her throat, and then finally plunged onto my meat, taking it deep into her throat, and she held me there.

I thrust with my hips, driving deeper into her.

Gwack! She came off my cock, gagging and breathing hard, fighting to catch her breath.

“I did it!” She might have screamed if it weren’t for our parents upstairs. She stroked me through the thick saliva she’d left behind on my cock. “Oh, my god, I want to do it again.”

“Oh, fuck, please,” I begged.

Kelly went down on me again, warming up to my cock once more, taking me deeper, and then deeper again, before plunging me into her throat.

I gasped and then dove back into her pussy.

She came off me gagging. “I can do it!” She stroked me through her saliva and sat up, sitting on my face.

“Oh, eat me, big brother,” she whispered. “Make me cum.”

She ground onto my face, and I stuck my tongue out, tasting her pussy and her taint and then her ass over my tongue. She lingered there, making me take her ass into my mouth, and then she reached down with her fingers and pressed into her pussy to fuck herself.

Her fingers splashed into her hole,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Bd1348
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments