Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let Mommy Help

"Doctor Mom is here to make you all better"

121
10 Comments 10
8.9k Views 8.9k
5.3k words 5.3k words

“No, Jessy, you’re going to talk to me,” Kelly shouted.

“There’s nothing to say, Kels.”

“Well, clearly there is. You’ve been mopey for weeks. Is it Aliza?”

I swung into the parking spot at school and held the steering wheel in both hands for a moment as I took a deep breath.

“What’s wrong, Jessy?” Kelly begged.

“Nothing, I’m just being impatient. I want to move forward. I’m just frustrated. I want her to let me be with her—”

“Wait, wait, wait.” Kelly held up her hand. “This is about her not putting out?”

“You don’t have to say it like that, Kels, but yes.”

“Oh, like have the two of you done anything?”

“I mean, we make out. She’s let me feel her tits, but it’s not like I’ve ever seen them. I understand I need to be patient with her, but damn.”

“It’s been three months,” Kelly said. “But then, in fairness, I guess it took us seventeen years?” She looked over and smiled at me.

I heaved a sigh and shook my head, killing the engine. “I’ll be fine.”

“I’ll tell you what; let me talk to her. I mean, even I’ve seen her tits. They’re quite lovely. I’m a little jealous.”

“Oh yeah, thanks for that.”

Kelly laughed. “Just for you, big brother. Look, I’m serious. Let me talk to her and you take a day tomorrow, be ‘sick.’” She did the air quotes and stared at me while I took a moment.

I flinched back as I finally understood.

“I’m not taking a sick day tomorrow.”

“Why, you’re frustrated and I can tell you right now, Aliza doesn’t want to deal with that.”

“Because”—I looked over my shoulder—“I’m not about to cheat on her with mom.”

Kelly rolled her eyes before settling her gaze on me once more. “It’s mom, it doesn’t count. Take a sick day tomorrow and I’ll talk to Aliza. Now, come on. We’re about to be late and we got people waiting.”

I looked out over the dash. Aliza was on the sidewalk, talking to Derek at a comfortable distance. I didn’t have the heart to tell Kelly that even Aliza thought Derek was a tool. I heaved a sigh as I got out of the car.

“Jessy!” Aliza shouted and ran over to me. Then, throwing her arms around me, she stood on her toes and kissed me. “I missed you last night.”

“I missed you,” I said, smiling. I did like the girl. I just wanted her to put out.

“So, what was that all about?” she asked.

“Hmm?”

“That looked a little heated in there with Kels.”

“Oh, that was nothing. Come on, we’re going to be late.”

We traveled up the steps, holding hands. Kelly and Derek were ahead of us, not touching, but talking in hushed tones. They didn’t appear happy. Then again, they rarely did. It didn’t matter; we had to get to class, and I had some thinking to do on whether I should be sick in the morning.

***

“I know, don’t worry, hun. I’ll get him to school,” Lynn said, “But Kels can drive herself for now.”

I lay in bed and shook my head. Of course, it didn’t work. What bullshit idea had gotten into my head that my mother would let me play hooky today? I should have known it would never work.

Ugh, and the thought of what my day might have been had my dick hard. I hadn’t gotten laid in months. Kelly thought it was such a sure thing, and I’d let her get into my head.

I reached down and wrapped my hand around my hard dick. Just me and Rosey Palm again this morning.

Dad left first, and then Kelly shouted her goodbye.

I stroked myself beneath the covers, closing my eyes, trying to remember the shape of Lynn’s body, the feel and taste of her pussy in my mind’s eye.

“You know, I believe my exact words were, you’re a better actor than your sister. That’s not necessarily a difficult thing, but I also never said you were a good actor.”

I looked up to find Lynn, still in her nightgown, tapping a thermometer against her palm. Fuck, why did she still have to be in that nightgown?

“I’m sorry, mom.”

She frowned, but then sashayed toward me, placed the thermometer on the nightstand, and laid beside me. She cast a smooth leg over me and placed a hand on my chest as she posted off her elbow.

“Is everything all right, sweetie?”

“Yeah, I’m just exhausted. Everything with Kelly and you and now Aliza. Kelly thought this was a good idea.”

“I see.” She ran her fingers over my body, pressing them into the blankets, and smiled as she got to my hard cock. She leaned down close. “So, you were just hoping that momma Lynn would take care of you today?"

“Stupid idea, I know.”

She chuckled, nodding, running her fingertips up and down the length of my cock, still over the covers. It felt good despite that.

“It would be a bad idea,” she whispered in my ear, “If I hadn’t been thinking about this since that last night with Kels.”

She reached across me and drew the blankets away, exposing me, and then smiled as she ran her fingertips up and down the length of my naked cock.

“Well, this seems like a very serious condition, Jessy. Maybe we should take care of it before we get you to school. I can’t have you passing this on to everybody.” Lynn sat up, cast her leg over my body, and straddled me as she ran her fingertips down my chest. “Especially not Aliza. That sweet girl wouldn’t know what to do if you gave this to her, now would she?” She shimmied back as I looked into her eyes, and she chuckled.

“No, no, I really don’t think she would.”

She chuckled again as my cock brushed against her panties and she made her way back.

“What do you say, baby boy? Do you want Mommy to take care of your special problem?” She asked, staring down at my cock, lips agape as her chest slowly heaved.

My cock grew harder as I looked up at her.

“Oh, I think Dr. Mom has the best cure for this.”

“Mmm…. I was hoping you’d say that.” She chuckled as she fell over my body, wrapped her hand around my cock, and licked up my length. “But call me Lynn, and grab that phone.”

“Oh, yes.” My head fell against the pillows as I gasped. Her tongue felt so good.

I slapped around the bed, searching for my phone, and opened it to the video recorder. I knew the perfect spot on the nightstand. (Kelly and I had found that.) Then, I gasped once more as Lynn flicked her tongue through my hole. “Mmm, yes.”

I hit record and set the phone down.

She chuckled as she pressed her lips against my shaft and kissed my cock at the base before steadily working her way up. She kissed me again, and then kissed my swollen head.

“Just let me make it better, baby.”

Lynn wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked the length of my shaft, turning her tongue around the head of my cock before taking me deeper into her mouth.

“Oh, my god….”

Lynn took me deeper into her mouth as I fell deeper into the pillows. Her saliva dripped down my length, and my cock grew harder as she sucked on me.

“Mmm, it really has been a moment, hasn’t it?” Lynn asked.

“Oh, fuck, you have no idea.”

“Mmm, unfortunately, I do,” Lynn said, and went down on me again.

I sat up, watching as she worked my cock in her mouth. She gazed into my eyes as she pressed her tongue against the base of my cock and licked me to the tip.

Coming off me, she stroked me in her hand and spit on me before twisting her tongue around the head once more.

I reached out and wrapped my hand in her hair as I gazed into her eyes. She took me deeper into her mouth, letting her saliva drip down my length as she timed her hand in even strokes with her lips.

“Oh, my fuck, Lynn.” I pressed gently against her head.

“Mmm, mhmm….” She moaned, taking me deeper. My cock brushed the back of her throat, and my head fell back.

“Oh, fuck…." I gasped.

“Mmm….” Lynn moaned, plunging my cock deep into her throat, holding me there.

I wrapped my hand tighter in her hair, pressing her down as I pressed harder into her throat, thrusting from my hips.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! Lynn’s eyes went wide, and she slapped my hip with her palm.

I thrust into her one more time—Gwack!—and then let her up.

She came off my cock, gasping, fighting to fill her chest. She stroked through the trail of thick saliva she left behind as she stared me down.

“Oh, fuck, Lynn.”

“You like that, baby boy.”

“Oh, I love it so much.”

“Mmm, I want you to cum in my mouth.”

“Oh fuck, I want to cum.” My balls were tight against my hard shaft as she stroked me. Then she smiled, going down on me once more.

“Oh, fuck….” I moaned, falling against the pillows once more.

Lynn took me deeper, stroking me with her tongue.

Cum welled up in my balls. Fuck, she wanted me to cum in her mouth and, oh my fuck, I wanted to give her everything.

She stared into my eyes, taking me deeper as she pressed her tongue up and down along the length of my cock. I stared into her eyes as my cock brushed the back of her throat once more.

I shook.

Gwack! She took my cock into her throat and I gasped.

Fuck, I wanted to cum.

She went down on me again. Gwack!

I gasped, shaking, fighting to hold back a tide of cum.

She went down on me harder. Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! Gwack!

“Oh, fuck.” I dug my nails into the sheets and came hard, spilling my load into Lynn’s convenient, waiting receptacle. My cock pumped, and I sat up as Lynn sucked on me harder, taking every drop as I spilled hot cum into her mouth. It dripped down the sides of my cock and she kept sucking on me.

I shook.

“Oh, my god!” I gasped, fighting to catch my breath.

“Mmm, mhmm,” Lynn moaned, sucking on me, making a mess of her saliva and my cum.

I fell into the pillows, shaking as she twisted her tongue around the head of my cock, then flicked through my tip. She came off my length with a pop! 

“Oh, my god, Lynn.”

She chuckled, smiling at me. “My baby’s cum tastes so good. But, oh”—she looked worried now—“Oh, you look so flushed.” She reached up to me, pressing her hand to my head. “Your face is hot. Mmm, maybe you are sick, baby.”

“Oh, god, I think so.”

“Mmm, let’s try something else. Can we?” Lynn asked.

“Oh, god, please.”

Lynn chuckled as she hooked her thumbs into the edges of her nightgown and stared at me. I took in the shape of her body as she tugged the supple fabric, and lifted it from her body, letting it toss her hair back. She went down on me again, kissing my cock once, and then again, before sitting up, hooking a thumb into her panties, and pulling them down as she turned her body on mine. She fell forward, tossed her panties to the floor, and pushed back over me.

I reached out, grabbed her thighs, and pulled her back.

She laughed as she fell against my body and pushed her hips toward my face. I caressed my palm over her ass.

“Mmm….” Lynn moaned.

“Fuck, it looks so good.”

“Mmm, then lick me, baby.”

I wrapped my hands around her hips and pulled her down toward my face. I pressed my tongue around the lips of her pussy, tasting her sex, and then pressed gently through her slit.

She moaned softly as she went down on me again, taking my cock into her mouth.

I flicked my tongue over her clit and sucked on her, pressing my face between my mother’s thighs. Her nectar dripped onto my tongue.

“Mmm….” Lynn moaned, sucking on me, willing my cock to grow to its hardest once more.

I took it in, every stroke of her tongue, every stroke of her hand through the saliva she let drip down my shaft. Fuck, her tongue, her lips, felt so good and for a moment, I forgot about Kelly. For a moment, I forgot Aliza. There was only Lynn, her mouth around my cock and her pussy in my face.

I flicked my tongue through her slit, and pressed into her hole, tasting her honeypot, sampling her nectar from the source, and took my fill.

I opened my mouth wider, taking her pussy between my lips, and sucked on her.

“Mmm, oh,” Lynn moaned as I worked her with my tongue. She stroked me, arching back, pressing harder against my mouth. I wrapped my hands around her hips and drove my tongue into her body.

“Mmm, yes, baby."

I flicked my tongue through her slit once more, circling the bead of her clit along the way.

“Mmm,” she moaned, going back down on me.

I twisted my tongue over her taint and then pulled down on her hips harder, driving my tongue into her ass.

“Mmm, mhmm,” Lynn moaned, sucking on me.

I pressed my tongue around the rim of her asshole, tasting her. Then, wrapping my arm around her, I hauled myself up, pressing my face deeper into her ass, spreading her hole, and drove my tongue into her.

“Oh, fuck, Jessy. Yes,” Lynn shouted. “Eat my ass.”

“Mmm, mhmm,” I moaned, taking her in.

I pressed, flicking my tongue in her ass, then popped out of her hole before driving my face back into her pussy, back into her honeypot.

Lynn moaned, keeping one hand wrapped around my cock as she arched up, body heaving, and worked her hips against me, pressing against my face.

My tongue slipped to her clit, and I sucked on her.

“Oh fuck, yes, baby,” Lynn said as she sat up on my face.

I stuck my tongue out as she pressed against my mouth, grinding on me.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” She reached up, wrapping her hands around her breasts, and pressed harder into my mouth.

“Mmm, mhmm.” I took in her nectar as she rode my face.

“Oh fuck, yes, baby,” Lynn moaned. Her body heaved, and I wrapped my hands around her thighs. I pulled her down harder and felt her body shake as her juices dripped onto my tongue.

“Mmm,” Lynn moaned.

She pressed her hands against my chest, digging her nails into me as I lapped up her juices. She fought to catch her breath and then came off me. Twisting, she stared into my eyes.

SelenaHarrison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaHarrison

“Oh, fuck,” I said, moving to sit up, but she placed her hand against my chest and pushed me back down to the sheets.

“Oh, my sweet boy, you still look so flushed,” Lynn said. She bit her lip as she pressed against my chest and worked her hips down my body.

She took my cock in hand as she fell over me and kissed me with parted lips. I kissed her back. Her tongue pressed against my mouth, and I let my lips part. I tasted her tongue and her mouth as we took in each other’s sex.

She kissed me as she pressed against my body. Her supple breasts, her body, were hot against mine and I drew her in as she teased my cock, pressing back, letting the head slip between the lips of her pussy.

“Mmm,” I moaned, pressing my tongue against hers. I pulled the heat from her body.

Lynn broke our kiss and followed it by kissing my jaw and then my collarbone before kissing my chest. Pressing her hand against me, she sat up.

“Let me make everything better, baby.”

She stared at me, and I took in the shape of her body. She moaned, her eyes closed, and her lips parted ever so slightly as she pressed back and took my cock into her pussy.

“Oh fuck, yes,” I moaned.

“Mmm, my baby’s cock is so big."

She pressed against my chest and worked her hips, thrusting down on me, taking my length into her body.

She dug her nails into my chest, staring down at me, looking no place but in my eyes as she worked my cock in her tight pussy.

“Oh, fuck, mom.”

“Mmm,” she chuckled. Biting her lip, she threw her head and hair back, taking me deeper.

She pressed against my chest, digging in her nails as she rose and fell on my cock.

I breathed, taking in the shape of her body. I took in the color of her eyes as she stared into me. I took in the shape of her lips. The way they parted, the way she fought to breathe with every thrust. I took in the heave of her chest as a drop of sweat traveled through her cleavage. I took in the subtle bounce of her breasts and the flush of her body.

“Oh, my fucking god.”

“Oh, yes,” Lynn moaned. Her eyes fluttered for the shortest moment as she rocked her hips back.

She bit her lip and looked back into me, piercing every aspect of my being with her eyes.

I wrapped my hands around her hips and held her there as she ground against me, working my cock.

My head fell back as I gasped. Lynn bit her lip and sat up straighter. She lifted her hands to her head and cast her hair back as she took me deeper into her body, riding me down to the hilt. Her juices dripped down to my body.

“Is this good for you, baby? Does my baby like that?”

“Oh fuck, yes.”

She cast her hair back again and then reached down. She pressed her hands against mine and I drove my nails into her flesh, grabbing her hips harder.

I thrust into her body, pushing from my hips, and filled her with my cock.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, fuck!” Lynn shouted. She took my cock into her body and fell forward before digging her nails into my chest, catching herself. She stared into me, fighting to breathe as her chest and body heaved. Her free hand flipped to her pussy and her fingertips brushed against my cock with every thrust as she rubbed her clit.

I gasped, gazing into Lynn’s...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Bd1348
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments