Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Helping Hand - Wanting More

"Her precious son wants to exploit his loving mother more."

76
13 Comments 13
21.0k Views 21.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Back with a new entry that I hope you all will like."

1

It has been almost another week since James' mother has been helping him with her hand whenever he needs to release. It so happens that, due to his high sex drive, he needs to release every single day. More and more, James has been demanding that his mother should use more of her mouth as it feels much better. Of course, Megan did not put up much of a fight. Wanting to help out her son in whatever way she can. She's already been swallowing his seed from the very beginning, so sucking on his manhood a little bit longer didn't seem like too much of a big step for her. With every gulp of his young and healthy seed also went down James' innocence. Bit-by-bit as he has been getting much more comfortable with the idea of fucking his mother's mouth. At times, he would roughly fuck her mouth or let her do all the work with the head bobbing back and forth. James is living a dream. Every day after school. Sometimes even in the mornings. It's only a matter of time before he begins to want more and more out of his loving and caring mother.

2

Megan has just returned from work. Boots off, but still in her office attire; the white, button-up shirt and tight dress. She's upstairs in her room just about to get dressed in something more comfortable for the house. She's just unbuttoning her shirt as the doors of her room opens. It's James.

"Hey, mom. How was work today?"

Megan, who is at the moment turned away from her son, stops unbuttoning her shirt halfway and starts to turn.

"Hi, honey! Work was-"

When she turns halfway and looks at her son, she stops because of what she sees.

What she sees is James standing at the door. No pants. No underwear. Just a t-shirt on him. His cock is hard and in his hand, stroking it as he looks up at her.

Megan can't help but look down and stare at her son stroking himself off in front of her.

She sighs softly, "James, honey, could you just wait a minute? I just want to get dressed and then we can take care of your little problem..."

Even though the problem itself is not little at all.

"No, mom," James objects. "I want you like this... In your office clothes."

He takes a step forward towards his mother while continuing to stroke his cock.

"You've been a very bad secretary, you know that? I need you to learn your lesson," he says playfully, looking up at her.

Megan licks her lip as she watches him.

"... I have...? Well, let me try to make it up to you then..." She complies as she comes up a little closer and gets down on her knees.

She gently takes James' cock out of his hand and begins stroking it herself.

"I'm sorry for not getting the paperwork done on time... I promise I'll get better at it, sir..." She looks up at him with pleading eyes as she strokes away.

James looks down at her with a big smile on his face.

"I'm sure you will. I know you won't disappoint me..." He lets out a few quiet moans.

After Megan gets him all nice and excited he then puts his hand on top of her head. His fingers going through her hair, signaling that he wants her to start sucking on it.

Megan smiles with her motherly charm then leans in and starts to suck on the tip. James, enjoying himself closes his eyes for a moment as he lets her treat him.

"... You're the best secretary I could ever ask for... Who is the best boss in the world?" he asks playfully.

Her pleading eyes looking up at him as she stops sucking to answer him. "You... You're the best boss ever... No boss can be better than you~"

With that said, she looks down at his cock and without any warning puts the whole length into her mouth. Deepthroating her son's cock. James gets caught slightly off guard with this and can't help but let out a loud moan.

"Oh God~" he moans.

This is the fantasy world he wants to live in forever. So far, has not been touching porn at all after that first handjob from his mom.

A few minutes pass and she has been doing a good job, like always. He pulls his cock out of her mouth as he bites his lip.

"Go up against the bed... I want to put it between your breasts, mom..." he demands.

She looks at him for a while, but nods. "Okay, baby."

She has not yet done anything like that with him yet, but it didn't seem like too much of a stretch for her, so she agrees. She gets closer to the bed and while still on her knees she leans back on the bed slightly. Her giant, beautiful breasts, which are still in a bra, popping out of her half-unbuttoned shirt.

He quickly comes up, sliding this cock in between her warm breasts. She proceeds to press on them to hug on his cock. James starts to move his hips back and forth. Slowly fucking her tits as he bites his lip even more.

Megan watches her son go and she keeps his cock nice and tight in there.

"Are mommy's breasts hugging it well, baby~?"

"Y-Yes, mom..." he nods in agreement.

Continuing to fuck her tits slowly he reaches and touches her face, caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"... So beautiful..." he murmurs quietly as he looks at her.

Megan can't help but blush. Loving James' gentle touch. Somehow because of this she feels like they're connecting much more together. She loves it. Even if it's wrong. She wants to feel her son's love.

IsabelleRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelleRay

James's sweet touch turns sour as he grabs his mother by the hair with both hands, and rams his cock deep inside of her mouth. Megan, totally caught by surprise, gags immensely. James wastes no time as he quickly starts to fuck her throat rough. Her eyes filled with tears of pleasure, looking up at him as he does.

James moans loudly.

"Oh wow~ You've been a very bad secretary!"

He doesn't stop ravaging her mouth. Her saliva, mixed with his pre-seed, is dripping down her chin and onto the ground. It's hard for her to keep her eyes open now. When James is ready to unload he goes as deep down into her mouth as he can. Hugging her head and holding it in place. He begins to release ropes of his cum deep inside of her throat. It makes her cough and gag as he doesn't let go of her head. Megan feels her son's huge cock pulsate inside of her throat. The feeling is crazy. She has never experienced or felt something like that before in her life.

3

The atmosphere is slowly beginning to calm down as James pulls his cock out of his mother's mouth. Looking down at her face and smiling. He feels very proud of himself.

"Thanks... That was amazing," he says joyfully as he leaves the room.

Megan watched him leave, she sigh loudly. Licking the cum off of her lips. She's left breathless.

For another few days James would continue to fuck his mother's tits and mouth, getting more rough every day. He would only be allowed to have his cock between her tits while Megan has her bra on as she doesn't want to show more than he needs to see. As much as she doesn't want him to watch porn, she still wants to keep everything they're doing together now under some kind of control.

The weekend comes around and Sarah is supposed to come by to pick up Megan as it is one of their co-worker's birthdays. Megan is upstairs getting ready while the door there rings doorbell rings. James gets off the couch and goes over to unlock the door.

"Heeey!" Sarah says loudly with a big smile. She comes in and pulls James into a tight hug. Getting his face right between her breasts. She always loved to be extra.

"Mmhaagh! You're going to suffocate me!" James mumbles out.

"How's my favorite little man doing?" She finally pulls away. "Sorry that I'm stealing your mom away for the night. Hope you're not going to be too lonely." She closes the door after herself.

Sarah is wearing a low-cut shirt and some tight jeans followed by high heels. She also strongly smells like flowers.

James chuckles, "I should be fine, I guess. I've got my video games."

They both enter the living room. James sits back down on the couch he was sitting at.

She rolls her eyes at him. "Oh, you boys and your video games. Should be looking out for girls!" Sarah exclaimed as she sits herself on the couch beside him.

She smiles, putting her hand on his knee. "And how about that? Been talking to girls and breaking their hearts yet? You can tell me, I won't tell anybody," she winks.

James's face gets a bit heated as he sees her hand, "... Of course not... I'm not that popular."

Search chuckles, "Aren't you the cutest." She rubs his knee slightly before taking her hand away. "Any of those girls would be lucky to have you."

"You think so?"

"Yep. I mean who could resist these cheeks!"

She reaches up with her hand and grab one of James's cheeks. He gently slaps her hand away.

"Hey! I'm not a kid anymore."

"I know you're a big boy now," she says playfully as she messes up his hair and gets up. "Still taller than you, though."

"Ha, yeah but not for long." He stands up and stares her down. "Give me a few more years and I'll take you on!"

They both have a laugh just as Megan walks down the stairs. Wearing a light blouse that shows off her cleavage nicely and some designer trousers she got last year.

"Hi, sorry to keep you waiting."

They both give each other a kiss on the cheek as James just stands there and watches them. A dirty thought of them making out in front of him enters his head, but he quickly shakes it away.

"Alright, so I'm all set. Honey, there's money on top of the fridge for your pizza tonight and I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

She comes over and gives him a loving, motherly kiss on the cheek.

"It was great seeing you again, little man."

Sarah pulls him back into a hug again. Giving him a kiss on the top of his head.

"Try to keep them girls away," she whispers into his ear. Giving him a light squeeze on the butt.

Megan luckily not seeing.

James gets slightly cut off guard by that, but he follows them up to the door nonetheless. He waves them goodbye as they leave.

"Did she just squeeze my ass? She never did something like that before..." He asks himself as he closes the door.

For the rest of the day James orders the pizza and plays some video games. When it gets late he proceeds to go up the stairs and into his mother's bedroom. Thinking about her as he jerks off to her dirty panties. Cumming quickly by just imagining all the things he'd love to do with her. Even if he's already doing more than imagined. After his little session he decides to stay in her bed and fall asleep.

Published 
Written by BringerOfLust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments