Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Needs Redux

"A sexually frustrated mother is tempted by the immoral."

277
43 Comments 43
24.9k Views 24.9k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Bailey was a prim and proper woman in her mid-thirties to anyone that knew her. She was always the most organized, punctual, and dressed up of all her family and friends. She was the seemingly perfect mother and housewife that had every aspect of her life in order, except that she did not.

There was one aspect of her life that was empty and unfulfilled. Her sex life was beyond lacking. In fact, it was non-existent, and it drove her to high levels of sexual frustration. The only thing she could do about that itch was to masturbate but only when she was home alone and did not have to run errands, which was usually on Friday mornings.

Those highly anticipated days had her digging naked through her closet to find her one and only vibrator, a new and fancy air pulse vibrator that one of her girlfriends had recommended. The vibrator accompanied her from her meticulous browsing for good porn to aiding her masturbation until its battery charge ran out. Of course, she always maximized her time with her loyal toy and milked her clitoris for orgasms until she was exhausted.

One Friday, after one of those masturbation sessions, she thought, I literally cannot remember the last time I had sex.

Taking a moment to regain strength in her shaky legs, she looked at the clock and saw that it was almost time to pick up her seventeen-year-old son from school. She hid her vibrator back in the closet and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Her body was well kept, toned and curvy in all the right places. She was a MILF, as she had often overheard her son’s friends call her. Under the warm water of the shower, she closed her light-brown eyes and let her long black hair fall freely past her shoulders. If anybody were there to see her soaping up her soft and delicate white skin, they would not understand how her husband neglected her sexual needs. Not when she had a proportionate ass that perfectly filled every single pair of shorts, pants and leggings that she owned.

After the warm, yet refreshing shower, she came out naked into her room with just a towel on her shoulders. Without wasting much time, she picked out a floral blouse and jeans and a matching set of pink underwear. That was one thing about Bailey, her underwear game was always on point even if it was only for her sake.

Always punctual, she arrived at her son’s high school parking lot before it got too crowded. She checked her social media and browsed for new workout outfits on her phone while she waited for the bell to ring and release the jubilant students.

Her beloved son, Andrew, came out alone through the crowd of students. He was her pride and joy, and while he was not necessarily a loner, he was more on the introverted side of things. He had found it tough to transition to high school as he was not ready for all the girl chasing that was required to be one of the cool and popular boys, so he kept to himself and a close group of friends.

“How was your day, sweetie?” she asked.

“Meh, same ol’ crap,” he responded as usual.

She smiled and said, “Don’t pay too much attention to those boys and girls, they can be very dumb at that age.”

“Trust me, I know,” he said.

On their way home, they made small talk until Andrew mustered up the courage to ask her, “Can, um, Daniel come over tonight?”

“Yeah, of course, baby,” she said, knowing that seventeen-year-old Daniel was Andrew’s favorite gaming buddy and that he only liked inviting friends whenever his father was out of town for work.

When the sun went down, Daniel arrived at their house with his video game controller and a bag of chips.

“Hey, Daniel,” she greeted him at the door, wearing an ivy green crop top and matching leggings that snugly accentuated her figure.

“Hey, erm, Mrs. Fletcher," he muttered, lightly blushing at her presence as he tried his best to control his prying eyes.

“Make yourself at home,” she said. “I’ll order pizza for you boys in a bit.”

“Thank you. Andrew is so lucky to have you,” he said with a relieved smile.

“You think so? Why is that?” she playfully asked.

“I, er, don’t know, other moms aren’t as cool and chill as you,” he complimented, feeling his face get warmer.

“Aw, thanks. You're too kind,” she said, returning a smile.

He followed her peachy butt up the stairs, noticing the scrunch detail on her leggings wedging between her cheeks but unable to see her panty lines like he did with the girls at school. Little did he know that Bailey was wearing a seamless thong that clung to her lady bits and disappeared under her leggings.

At the top of the stairs, Bailey turned right to her room and Daniel went left towards Andrew’s room but not before stealing another glance of his best friend's mom.

While the boys played some music and began their gaming session, Bailey browsed for some movie or show to watch.

About an hour into their night, Bailey got on her laptop to order pizza for the boys and could not suppress the urge to browse for porn afterwards. She was bored by the movie she had picked, so she instead visited her favorite porn website in search of something that would light a fire between her thighs.

When she found an arousing video, she turned off the TV and went over to the closet to get her vibrator. She was about to grab the shoebox containing her toy, but she stopped when she realized she was going over the line.

For fuck’s sake, Bailey, get a grip! You already masturbated this morning and now you wanna do it with the boys here? she reprimanded herself.

Frustrated, she walked away from the closet and turned off her laptop. She sat quietly in her bed and listened to the boys talking down the hall in her son’s room. She could barely make out what they were saying, but she figured it was probably just video game talk.

After a few minutes, curiosity and boredom got the best of her, so she quietly made her way down the hall to eavesdrop on their conversation. She knew it was an invasion of their privacy but as an overprotective mother, she wanted to make sure everything was okay.

Standing quietly outside her son’s bedroom door, she heard Daniel say, “And what about Monica? She has that perfect little butt.”

“Yeah, she really does,” her son agreed.

Oh, they are talking about girls, Bailey thought. That’s good, I guess.

“I mean, not like your mom's but still nice,” Daniel added, seemingly teasing Andrew.

To her surprise, her son said, “Well, you can't compare a high school girl to a woman.”

Did I hear right? Did they just talk about me? Bailey asked herself in disbelief.

“Dude, when I got here, I walked behind her up the stairs and nearly busted my load,” Daniel said, taking it a step further. “She had no panty lines, so she's probably wearing a thong."

Sounding annoyed, Andrew said, "Yeah, grown women wear thongs, dude."

"But the best part was her booty eating her leggings," Daniel gushed.

“Trust me, I know,” her son agreed. “I live with her.”

“She’s a MILF and a PAWG,” Daniel labeled her, which did not surprise her as she was familiar with those acronyms from all her ventures into porn.

Then, her son shocked her by saying, “Wait till you see her in a bikini.”

From there, their conversation shifted back to the video game they were playing, but Bailey was left blushing from hearing the boys talk that way about her. Part of her felt uncomfortable and a bit freaked out, especially after hearing her own son’s comments, but another part of her felt proud to get such high compliments from two teenagers.

The pizza delivery driver startled her by ringing the doorbell, but Bailey was able to think quickly and hurry down the hall to the safety of her room. The pizza was already paid for, so she was going to let the boys answer the door and eat the pizza wherever they wanted, which was probably going to be up in her son’s room. She had too many thoughts running through her mind and the last thing she wanted was to face the hormone-driven teenagers.

Boys will be boys, Bailey, she told herself, seeing her reflection in the mirror to understand the boys' perspective. And I guess that these leggings are a bit provocative, even if it's your own mother wearing them.

She tried making more sense of it but could not. She did not want to think of her son and Daniel as perverts or much less get into the whole incestual thing. The best option in her mind was to let it go as a not so serious conversation between two horny teenagers who were just discovering how much they liked the female anatomy, especially a perfectly rounded ass.

For the next couple of months, Bailey began noticing how her son and Daniel looked at her. Since that eavesdropping night, she did not think their eyes were all that innocent anymore. No matter what she wore, she could feel them trying to burn holes through her clothes at every possible chance.

Worst for Bailey was that she had been watching lots of MILF porn where the woman had sex with a younger man. At times, the videos dealt with incestual mother and son roleplay, but she tried ignoring it as best she could. In the end, whether she admitted it to herself or not, it had become one of her favorite turn-ons.

Her son’s eighteenth birthday was coming up and it was not a surprise to Bailey when her son wanted nothing more and nothing less than a pool party. She was onto her son’s devious plan to get her out in the backyard pool in a bikini. It was as if he wanted to show her off to Daniel and whatever other friends showed up.

Her son’s words to Daniel, wait till you see her in a bikini, played over and over in her head.

Bailey, being the mother that she was, was not going to say no to her beloved son, but she still wasn’t sure if she would play along. Her outer personality and morals answered with a resounding no but in the depths of her mind brewed the possibility that she could have some innocent fun at the party.

My son and Daniel don’t know that I’m aware of their little plan, so it would be harmless fun, she reasoned, more so with the raging heat emanating from her depths than with a cool head.

In the days leading up to her son’s birthday party, Bailey stumbled upon a sex stories website that included many great and popular incestual fantasy stories. The site tempted her, creating a clash of opposing moralities within her and making her realize how difficult it was to keep her wanton flesh from falling into sexual depravity.

It was not until the Friday morning before her son’s birthday pool party that her desires and curiosity finally forced her to dive into the website. Her hands trembled with the intense sexual arousal arising from her core as she clicked over to browse the incest category.

With her heart pounding and skin burning with lust, she began reading story after story of mothers fucking their sons. The more stories she read, the more her pussy melted into her panties. It was not long before she was pulling her sleep shirt over her head and peeling off her soaked panties to go fetch her vibrator.

Several pulsing orgasms later, she thought, this is immoral but that only makes it so much hotter.

After the most delicious masturbation session of her life, she created an account on the website and quickly changed her wet bedsheets before showering and getting ready to go pick up her son from school.

In the school parking lot, with Andrew getting into the passenger’s seat, she asked him, “So who is coming over tomorrow?”

“Um, not sure,” he replied. “Maybe just Daniel since the rest are going out of town for Fall break.”

Knowing that her son was lying by the way he fidgeted his left foot, she said, “Okay, that’s fine.”

That night, with her husband once again out on business, she laid out her expansive collection of bikinis on her bed. Feeling a subtle fire beneath her panties that could ignite any second, she only focused on the bikini sets that featured a cheeky cut bottom. Her eyes landed on a red bikini set that she had yet to wear. It was a halter bikini top with adjustable back ties and a cheeky bottom with strappy sides and a ruched back.

This is perfect to give them a good tease tomorrow, she thought, excited to wear such a sexy bikini for the boys.

The following day, her son’s birthday, she woke up early in anticipation of what was to come. They could not eat a heavy breakfast and then go out to enjoy the pool, so instead of the usual birthday breakfast, she opted to start the day by placing her son’s gifts on the coffee table in the living room. Plus, one of the gifts for her son was a pair of thin blue swim trunks, and she wanted to make sure that she was not the only one modeling out in the backyard.

Looking at the time on her phone, she decided to go upstairs to her son’s room to wake him up. His bedroom door was ajar, so she quietly opened it and made her way to the side of his bed. She was about to bend over to kiss him on the cheek when she noticed a bulge in his tight red boxers. She forced her eyes away from the outline of his hardening package and moved closer to her son to plant a soft kiss on his cheek.

“Good morning, sweetie,” she said before kissing him again.

He stretched his right arm and slowly opened his eyes to see his mother in her short black silk robe.

“Happy birthday,” she said, kissing him on the forehead.

“Oh, mom,” he said. “You haven’t woken me up like that in years.”

“Well, it is your birthday,” she said, planting another motherly kiss on his forehead. “C’mon, your gifts are waiting.”

Although Bailey did not know much about video games, she had done her homework and gotten her son a new gaming monitor and controller. And of course, she would not be a normal mother if she did not get her son some new clothes.

Watching her son happily open his gifts was her favorite thing every year, but this year she was particularly looking forward to him seeing his new swim trunks.

As he pulled the swim trunks out of the small gift bag, he said, “Oh, these for today.”

“Yeah, I thought it’d be nice,” she said, knowing that the trunks were shorter and thinner than the ones he usually wore.

“I loved the gifts, especially the monitor,” he said with a smile, giving her a tight hug.

“Anything for you, baby,” she said, feeling her breasts pressing against the top of his chest.

“Okay, well, let me take them to my room and then Daniel should be here any minute,” he said.

“Alright, let me help you,” she offered, grabbing all the smaller bags, the controller and leading the way to the stairs.

He picked up the monitor and walked up behind her, noticing just how short her robe was. He could see the bottom of her round cheeks on their way up the stairs, but he could not tell if her ass was swallowing her underwear or if she wasn't wearing any.

That's what I really want for my birthday, he thought, admiring the crease under her ripe cheeks.

Bending over to place the gifts on the bed, she revealed her leopard print cheeky panties with black lace trim for a split second before turning around to nonchalantly say, “Okay, we should change and get out there before the sun gets too hot.”

“Yeah, er, I’ll be right out,” he said, feeling his face blush as he saved a mental image of the moment in his mind.

Back in her room, she grabbed the bikini set she had picked and went over to change in the bathroom. She untied her robe and let it fall from her shoulders, revealing her nearly naked reflection in the mirror. She started by putting on the red halter top that barely managed to cover her breasts. Then, she peeled off her damp panties to eagerly step into the cheeky ruched-back bottom, which fit her snugly and was sure to draw all the boys’ attention. Before exiting the bathroom, she took a moment to check her reflection in the mirror and confidently nodded in approval.

By the time she left her room, her pussy was swollen with anticipation, and Daniel had promptly arrived to join her son in the backyard. She took a deep breath and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. With butterflies in her stomach, she glanced over at the sliding glass door and was relieved not to see the boys yet. She grabbed the lemonade pitcher from the fridge and three drinking glasses from one of the cabinets.

Another deep breath, and she was as ready as she would be to go out there in her bikini and give the boys what they really wanted. They wanted her in a bikini, and she was never one to disappoint. This was her true gift to her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments