Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon With Mom

"This is an afternoon of watching and joining Mom."

79
14 Comments 14
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a fantasy story. All are older than eighteen and did the acts of their own free will."

I noticed my Mom was in the bathtub taking a bath. When I walked in, Mom was standing and lathering her breasts and pinching her nipples. Mom looked so sexy and hot.

I asked Mom, “Would you like someone to wash your back?”

She replied, “Sorry, no. I have a man stopping by to fuck your dear sweet Mom.”

I said, “I have invited JoAnn over to go for a swim. If we stay out by the pool, then you will be fucked in private.”

Mom replied, “That sounds like a plan. Depends on how good he is, I may want you two to join me afterward.”

Mom finished her bath and before getting out of the tub, she shaved her pussy and her legs. Mom finished drying off and went to the bedroom to dress. When she came out of the bedroom, she was very hot and sexy.

She had a light blue gown, that hugged her in the right places. Black thigh-high stockings, high heel shoes, and a black lace garter belt. She did not have on a bra or panties.

She looked at me, “Why should I put on panties and a bra when they will have to come off.”

I have always said, “With your large breasts, you look super sexy with your nipples sticking out.”

My girlfriend JoAnn was also enjoying the pool with me. We were swimming naked and fondling each other.

After being by the pool for about two hours, I came into the house from swimming, knowing my Mom had a male visitor. I had come in for wine and snacks.

I also knew Mom was planning on being fucked this afternoon. By us swimming we were out of the house and gave her private time with her male friend.

While I was in the kitchen, I could hear them having sex in the living room. But, Mom’s voice sounded muffled. I walked to the doorway, and I saw my Mom on her back on the floor, by the couch.

She had a ball gag in her mouth. Her male friend had her bound and was fucking her.

She was on her back, with her legs pulled up so her knees were beside her breasts and a strap just under her breasts holding her legs there. She had shackles on her ankles with her wrists shackled and locked to her ankles. There were straps on her arms keeping them bent.

A strap that went behind her head and went two her ankles kept her in that position. Her pussy and her ass were both tilted up. I noticed her pussy was dripping wet and cum on her belly and breasts.

Her breasts were swaying a little as he was thrusting into her pussy. He looked up and saw me in the doorway watching him fucking her. I turned to leave and he called me back to the living room.

He did not know that I was home or that JoAnn was out by the pool, waiting on me to return.

Since Joanna and I were skinny dipping, I was already naked and also hard. I walked towards the living room. He pulled out of Mom’s pussy and I could see his cock was glistening with Mom’s sex juices.

He said to me, “Would you want to fuck your Mom, while I watch? Or do you want to watch as I keep on fucking her and fill her up, again?”

I asked, “What are you planning if I fuck my Mom? Or for that fact, how do you know I have ever fucked my mom?”

Also, “What are your plans for me if I want to watch you fucking my Mom?”

He smiled, “If you decide to fuck your Mom, I will do you anally. I know you fuck your Mom since you walked in here both naked and your cock is hard.”

He continued, “If you want to watch me fucking her, I will bind you on the floor, like she is, next to her and you can clean my cock.”

He then continued, “Knowing how well your Mom sucks cock, you can clean me after I fill her holes with fresh cum.”

He then bound my arms behind me, he leaned me against the couch while I was on the floor. He spread my legs wide and put Mom between my legs. Her head was on my stomach. My hard cock was against the back of her neck.

He looked at us saying, “Now you can watch me as I fuck your Mom and fill her pussy and sexy ass. When I cum, she can watch as you clean my cock to fuck her again.”

It was about this time JoAnn quietly walked into the kitchen and heard what he told Mom and me. She grabbed a couple of bottles of water and went quietly back out to the pool.

He took his cock and put it into my mouth, I automatically started to suck on his cock and could taste Mom’s pussy juices. After he was happy with my sucking his cock, he also face-fucked me some. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and put a gag in my mouth that was like a short cock.

I looked at Mom and she had tears on her face as he started to fuck her harder this time. I could hear his balls slapping her ass and could do nothing to comfort her. I knew that she did not like to be bound, like that, and fucked. She likes a little bondage, but not being abused.

I knew Mom would have men come over to fuck her and that they gave her money afterward. She would do almost anything for money. Sometimes they paid extra to have me in bed with her.

I watched as he buried his cock deep inside her pussy and his balls tightened up and I could see his cock pulsating as he shot his cum inside her pussy. As he pulled out there was a string of cum from his cock to her pussy.

LauraHott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraHott

He undid my gag and immediately put his cock in my mouth for me to suck him clean. I could see the cum oozing out of her pussy and going past her ass. He reached down and smeared it around her pucker hole and inserted a finger and then two into her ass.

He put the cock gag back into my mouth and smiled at me. He then lined up the tip of his cock with Mom’s sexy ass. He then slowly slid his cock into her ass slowly stretching her out. He started to fuck her after he was all the way in her ass.

As he was fucking Mom he was pushing her into me, her neck was rubbing my already hard cock. I could feel my pre-cum getting on the back of her neck. She looked at me as if to say, I am so sorry for this. I just smiled as if to say I understand.

We watched as he slammed his cock into her ass and slammed her hard and held it there as he filled her ass, with his warm sticky cum. I watched as his balls tightened up as he unloaded into Mom’s ass. When he finished filling her he pulled out of her ass, took my gag out of my mouth, and rammed his cock into my mouth.

He said, “Now be a good boy and suck me nice and clean.”

After I sucked him clean and even licked his balls for good measure. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and immediately put the gag back into my mouth.

He looked at us, “Mom and son look so sweet. I think I will leave the two of you like that when I leave.”

He then turned and went to put his clothes back on and returned to us in the living room. He looked at us and unzipped his fly, pulled out his cock, and then peed on both Mom and also all over me. He went out the door and said, “I left you a little something in the bathroom. I think when I come back I will fuck your son’s ass and let you watch.”

Mom looked like she was going to cry when he slammed the door loudly. After about five minutes JoAnn came into the living room. She immediately took the gags out of our mouths and started first by taking the bindings off of Mom’s body. She also removed my bindings.

Mom then hugged her and then turned to me with tears in her eyes she, held me tightly.

She kept saying over and over, “I am so very sorry that you had to see and be part of that.”

I kissed her gently, “I would do the same again to try and help you.”

JoAnn returned and took Mom’s hand and led her to the bathroom saying, “I have run a warm bubble bath for the two of us to relax and to get you cleaned up.”

JoAnn looked at me. Then said, “The tub is for only your Mom and me. You can clean yourself in the shower.”

When I walked into the bathroom JoAnn was holding Mom and just cupping her breasts. She was also kissing Mom’s neck. I got into the shower and just let the water run all over me as I was watching my two favorite sexy women, enjoying each other’s company in the tub.

I finished my shower before the ladies finished their baths.

As I was leaving the bathroom Mom said, “Go and stretch out on my bed and we will be in shortly.”

I turned and smiled at them and headed to Mom’s bed.

Mom and JoAnn came into the bedroom smiling and holding hands.

Mom got on the bed beside me and began to stroke my still-hard cock. JoAnn was behind Mom and fondling her breasts and hard nipples. Mom was kissing us both as she was relaxing after a bad afternoon.

Mom looked at me and kissed me passionately, “I am so sorry you had to get involved with my mess.”

I looked at her, “I love you so much and would do anything for you. Where did you meet such a creep?”

She replied, “I had fucked him at work and he was sweet and gentle and made me cum a lot.”

So I invited him here for a fun and relaxing afternoon of sex. When I found out what he had in mind it was too late to yell for you, as the first thing he did was put that ball gag into my mouth, while we were still in the bathtub.

She looked at JoAnn, “Why don’t you ride his hard cock, as my pussy is too sore to have sex right now. But, I do love watching the two of you fucking.”

JoAnn turned, beginning to go down on Mom first. Mom took the hint and started to suck on my cock. I just lay there enjoying the attention. JoAnn then took and kissed Mom as she took my cock and slid me into her pussy.

As JoAnn was riding my hard cock, Mom was fondling her nipples and kissing me. I felt JoAnn tense up and started to cum all over my cock. JoAnn got off of my cock, straddled Mom, and began to go down on her pussy.

I took the hint and got ready to fuck JoAnn doggy style. As I did Mom was licking both JoAnn’s pussy and my cock as I fucked her. As I was fucking JoAnn, I could feel my cock swelling and my balls tightening up. I pulled back and as my cock came out of JoAnn’s pussy I started shooting ropes of cum.

I sprayed Mom’s breasts and some also hit the bottoms of JoAnn’s breasts and her belly. JoAnn just took it and laid on her back so, Mom could clean her up. As Mom was cleaning up JoAnn and I was cleaning up JoAnn’s pussy.

We now were all tired and went to sleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments